the icing fic™ (mcpriceley)

By flamin-hot-ieros

you already know what's going on 7/30/18 HOW TF IS THIS 25TH IN MCPRICELEY WTF THANK YALL SO MUCH 10/28/18 y... More

first of all,
The Icing Fic

a/n

428 11 7
By flamin-hot-ieros

Thank you guys so much for voting, commenting, and etc. on this fic. It really means a lot to me. I didn't take this seriously but then I got more views than the rest of my works combined so uhhh yeah. Thank y'all.

I've decided that I'll be making a couple more updates to this story before I start something new. Expect one chapter by September. I will also write a Halloween-themed chapter, and a Christmas-themed chapter. The exact dates for all of these are: whenever I feel like it lol.

I read every comment and I just wanted to let y'all know that I really appreciate the support. I'm so glad this fandom is so welcoming and supportive.

Anyways, cheesy moment over. Go back to read your sin.

-ryan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 280 28
They're gonna dank up your memes, With all the cancer on the Internet To make a memer out of you Because they sleep with sirens And keep a Stalk...
183K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...