As long as you smile |Falec L...

By cattyyards

Her life was flipped upside down when he found her And she's happier with him and his family She was left alo... More

When everything changed |1|
Frends |2|
Are you okay |3|
The party |4|
Many years later |6|

I'm Happy |5|

312 5 4
By cattyyards

~Funneh P.O.V~
I laying on the couch and Alec threw a pillow at me. "What was that for." "Get up." I didn't listen to him. "Fine You What to ignore me." He grabbed my feet and dragged me off the couch. "Hey Stop where are we going." "To the store." I got up and kicked him. "Hey." "You hurt my head." He shrugged. "Why are we going to the store." "For my mom's medicine." I shake my head and went upstairs and jumped on my bed. "Do you ever get on your bed normally." "Nope." He sat on my bed. "You okay." I nodded. "I'm just bored waiting on Gold to come back from her grandparents house in England." He looks at me weirdly. "What." "Nothing." I was worried. "Are you sure." He nodded and was about to leave but I stopped him. "No you're not something is wrong." He smiled and hugged me. "I'm fine it's just you...." "Me?" He nodded. "You've been acting weird since the party." I nodded and I understand I feel different but I don't know how. "But I'm happy." "So am I...especially with you."

I'm sorry it's short I know but next chapter will be longer promise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
164K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
214K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...