Desire Of The Heart

xXxJezzxXx

Еще

Goodbye Old Life, Hello New One
The Boy Next Door

A Beautiful Family Moment

675 10 6
xXxJezzxXx

Sup peoples, Jezz here :) How r u guys? This is my next story so enjoy :) Hope u like it!! Please comment!! :) Vote, comment, and/or fan if u want the next chapter!! I accept CONSTRUCTIVE criticism!! Please comment and tell me what u think!! Like it? Love it? Hate it? Check out the YouTube video of all the characters!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Desire Of The Heart

------------------------------------------------------------------

A Beautiful Family Moment

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my silver tabby cat Lilly, nibbling on the top of my right ear, next to my earring. My violet eyes snap open to see Lilly's brilliant, electric blue ones. I groaned and looked over to my alarm clock. 8:30. I banged on the wall to my left and in ran Jett, the best brother in the world. I switched on the TV to see the best TV show in the world.

Captain: Are you ready kids?

Kids: Aye-aye Captain.

Captain: I can't hear you...

Kids: Aye-Aye Captain!!

Captain: Oh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!

Captain: Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!

Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!

Captain: If nautical nonsense be something you wish...

Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!

Captain: Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!

Kids: SpongeBob SquarePants!

Captain: Ready?

Everybody: SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! Captain: SpongeBob.... SquarePants! Haha.

"Team Patrick!" I yelled.

"No way. SpongeBob!" Jett protested.

"Patrick!"

"SpongeBob!"

"Patrick!"

"SpongeBob!"

"Patrick!"

"SpongeBob!"

"Patrick!"

"Let Lilly pick"

"Pft" I grabbed my Patrick Star and SpongeBob SquarePants toys.

"Which one Lilly?" I asked. She snuggled up to Patrick Star.

"Haha. Patrick wins" I said, victoriously while Jett frowned. I smirked at him.

Okay so maybe I should introduce myself. Hi, I am Juliet Ellie Blake. I am seventeen years old. Jett is eighteen and I also have an older sister, Ronnie. She looks a bit like me, but with brown eyes like Jett and straight hair, same color as mine and Jett's. Jett has a fiancée, Corrie who is pregnant with triplets. She is due in four months. I am so happy for them and I am going to be an auntie. Auntie Jeb. I like it. Corrie has light brown hair and green gray eyes and she is obsessed with music, just like my brother. Anyway, I have violet eyes to die for and long, curly, dark brown hair, I have a tiny button nose and full lips. I am short. Five foot nothing. Hehehe. I love saying that. My motto; tiny but mighty. Jett always said that I was so short but if I am angry, people should keep a fair distance away from me. Me, Jett, and Ronnie were adopted seven years ago after my parents tragic death in a car accident that killed the five teenagers in the other car, two people who were just walking by, on the sidewalk, my dad, my mum, and her unborn child. My little brother.

"Jeb and Jett, I have some news for you" Pennyweather, my adopted mum called, pulling me out of my thoughts. Me and Jett walked down stairs.

"What's up Penn?" I asked.

"We're moving" Remy, Penny's husband and my adopted dad said.

"Why?" Jett asked.

"Remy got a new job" Penny beamed.

"Okay, do we need to go pack then?" Jett asked.

"Yes please" Penny said, with a warm smile. "Thanks guys, I know that you have friends and stuff here. I know how hard it must be to move away from all that"

"Umm, I'll be back a little later" I said, walking to the front door, tears threatening my eyes.

"Where are you going?" Jett asked.

"To say goodbye to everyone" I explained. They all gave me a sympathetic look.

"Do you want me to come?" Jett asked. I shook my head.

"No thanks" I said before leaving. First, I went to my friends house, Megan. I knocked on the door. Her mum, Katie answered.

"Hello Juliet" Katie said.

"We're moving" I told her. Her warm smile turned into a sad frown. "Remy got that new job he wanted in Arizona"

"I'll get Megan for you" she gave me a small smile and called out to Megan. "Come with me" she gestured to the kitchen. She pulled out a tub Connoisseur cookies and cream ice cream, chocolate, chocolate milk, and marshmallows. "A girl's best friend"

"Jeb" Megan shrieked.

"I'm moving" I wailed.

"No" she screamed.

"I have to" I cried. She hugged me tight and we shared a moment or two of crying. "but your mum is awesome she pulled out the medicine" I told her. She looked at me confused before looking at the pile of delicious goodness. We squealed and grabbed out 'A Walk To Remember' from her movie stack. I messaged Jett to tell him I was going to be a while and he said he would pack my stuff. About four hours of watching movies and eating ALL of the goodness Katie gave us, it was time for me to leave. We said our emotional goodbyes and I left. I walked to Zac, my boyfriend's house. I knocked and ten minutes later, he finally answered. Except it wasn't him. It was Cassidy. The biggest slut of the school. She was wearing a pair of Zac's boxers and his t-shirt that he used to give me.

"Who is it, babe?" I heard Zac ask. He put an arm around her stomach and when he saw me he immediately pulled it off.

"Julie, it's not what you think" he put his hands up in the air.

"Well, it looks like you were just fucking" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah and your boyfriend said he enjoyed every minute of it too. He was the best fuck I've had in a while" Cassidy smirked. I pulled my fist back and punched her in the eye, probably giving her a black eye and then right hooked Zac in the jaw as well as kneeing him where the sun don't shine. I kept punching him in the face until I was sweating then I turned around, and punched Cassidy is her nose.

"Great, now you can go get another nose job, princess" I said. I turned to Zac "Oh and I'm moving. That was what I came over to say so yeah, I came to tell you we're over but you've already proved that you know that"

"Jeb, she doesn't mean anything" Zac said. I flipped him off and walked out of his house and ran all the way back to mine. When I got back, it was about five pm. I ran into my room, where Jett had just put my bags on the floor, leaving out some clothes, my iPod, my laptop and my converse.

"Zac was cheating on me" I told Jett. "With Cassidy Evans"

"I'm going to kill him" he fumed.

"Well, he's not going to have kids" I smirked. Jett laughed.

"There's no point in going up there, is there?" he asked.

"Nope" I said, popping the 'p'. "Meh. No loss, he always was a little bitch anyways"

"Well, our stuff is all packed and Ronnie and Corrie are ready too" he said.

"Cool" I muttered. "When are we going?"

"This weekend, so you can say goodbye to your friends and stuff at school" he said.

"And get a picture of Zac and Cassidy" I laughed. Jett chuckled. Well, come on let's go help pack the rest of the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Five hours later me, Jett, Penn, Remy, Ronnie, and Corrie were sitting in the living room, listening to music and eating Chinese. It was a long day.

"Oh my God. Their kicking" Corrie beamed. "Jeb, check this out"

"I am the daddy and your asking Jeb to check it out?" Jett asked.

"Yeah. Your sister is awesome" Corrie laughed. I chuckled and touched her belly. A moment later I felt someone's little foot kick. I gasped.

"Awww. Hello in there, little ones" I whispered. Corrie laughed. I felt another kick. "It's your auntie Jeb"

"Sing to them" Ronnie passed me the guitar next to her. I grabbed the guitar and started strumming and singing in a peaceful tune. We all just sat there while I played until we ended up falling asleep. (N/A link to the song she plays: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUe1xTL87Ts)

------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you guys think? Don't forget to comment, vote, &&/or fan!!

Продолжить чтение