My Cruel Wife - Kim Seokjin (...

By taesthetxc_

"I loved you So Ah, I really did." ㅡ Where the cruel one is, the girl this time. ㅡ © taesthetxc_ Cover by: @... More

Intro ㅡ Foreword
One ㅡ 하나
Two ㅡ 둘
Three ㅡ 셋
Four ㅡ 넷
Five ㅡ 다섯
Six ㅡ 여섯
Seven ㅡ 일곱
Eight ㅡ 여덟
Ten ㅡ 열
Eleven ㅡ 열하나
Twelve ㅡ 열두
Thirteen ㅡ 열셋
Fourteen ㅡ 열넷

Nine ㅡ 아홉

761 71 89
By taesthetxc_

I found myself sleeping on my bed when I woke up.

Recalling last night, blood rushed to my face.

I looked at the couch but Seokjin wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Trying to calm myself down, I got up and headed downstairs after I washed my face.

You'll come back home after all, you brat.

When I entered the kitchen, I wasn't expecting to see Seokjin at all.

"Hey!"

He flinched and turned to me, looking unaware of what I was planning to say.

"OH good morning! Why do you look so mad? Is there something wrong?"

He looked like as if he was an innocent little potato.

You little-

I sighed, trying to stay calm.

"Yes, yes there is."

He still seemed to have no clue about what I was trying to say.

"Is it because of me?" he asked, genuinely seeming to be clueless.

Nodding slightly, I watched him blink a few times, as he usually does when he is confused.

"May I ask what I've done wrong?" he said as he started to come towards me.

He leaned in when he was right in front of me, looking deep into my eyes.

I started to stutter and lost the track of my words as he was inches away from my face.

I wasn't used to being close to someone at all.

But I didn't back away. I shouldn't act weak in front of him.

"Y-you hugged me as I was trying to help you to sleep more comfortably, and made me sleep with you whole night! I don't even mention how I manage to get to my bed again, huh? Y-you held my hand, hugged me and most probably carried me to my bed! WHAY WERE YOU-"

"And what's wrong with that?"

I looked at him when he cut me off.

"What?"

Coming even more closer, he made me bump into the kitchen counter and I realized that I was subconsciously backing away.

"What's wrong with that?"

Shoot. I didn't know he would say such a thing.

"Um- oh, uh-"

I face-palmed myself.

Idiot. Why are you stuttering?

He cupped my face, making me look at him as I was trying to look anywhere else but him.

"So Ah."

He looked right into my eyes, seeming to be digging my ovaries.

"Yes?"

He smiled a bit before letting me go and heading to the living room.

"Let's have breakfast. I'm hungry."

What.

The.

Heck.

After the breakfast, he went out for some work, and I was alone with myself again.

I sighed while recalling what happened this morning.

I didn't know why I was stuttering at all.

This is confusing.

He was my husband, and I was his wife, that was a fact.

But I don't love him in that way.

Do I?

No. No no no no.

Shaking my head a few times, I tried to get rid of my thoughts and headed upstairs to take a shower.

Maybe that can help.

I need to get rid of those thoughts, I told to myself while getting out of the bathroom.

Thinking that he would be still out, I decided to dress up in the bedroom since bathroom was suffocating after a warm shower.

I tied the towel tightly on my body, getting out after checking if the door was open or not.

Walking backwards slowly, I suddenly bumped into something, flinching as I did.

What-

When I turned around, I saw a smirking Seokjin in front of me.

Water dropping from my wet hair to my neck was tickling me.

But there was something more important at that moment.

I was half naked in front of him.

His gaze went to my legs which were almost fully revealed.

I backed away uncomfortably, just to see him catching me from my elbows, avoiding me from going any further.

Gripping on my towel as if my life was depending on it, I looked up at him.

"W-what are you doing? Get out."

Only thing I got from him was an amused look.

"Why are you stuttering too much today?"

I glared at him, still trying to get rid of the embarrassment.

"I said get out."

"What? You're my wife after all, you better get used to it."

Oh shoot.

He was haunting me with my own words.

I gulped at his words, becoming more embarrassed in front of him.

Time seemed to be frozen as I looked at him with my wide yet scared eyes.

Is he going to do something?

If he does, you can't even escape So Ah, you're his wife.

Damn it.

He seemed to understand my concern that he let my elbows go, and left the room without saying anything.

I immediately locked the door after him, rushing to find my clothes.

I wore them quickly before unlocking the door and threw myself on the bed.

What's wrong with him acting like this lately?

I was sure I didn't have feelings for him.

This sucks. It really does.

I sighed, trying to get him out of my mind.

But he entered the room after a second, making that impossible for me.

Right. We are married.

I looked somewhere else, trying to stay quiet and ignore him, but his gaze on my face was making it hard for me.

"What?"

I finally looked at him.

"What what?"

He sighed.

"Why are you trying to ignore me? I'm your husband."

This was slowly making me mad.

I gave him an annoyed look before sitting back on the bed and crossing my arms.

"Kim Seokjin. Do you have any clue of why we are married to each other? If you don't, let me remind you again that we aren't together because we love each other. It was by force-"

"How do you know?"

I paused.

"What?"

"How do you know that I got married to you by force, but not because I liked you in the first place?"

______________________________________

AN:

I'm so so sorry for the late update, also I know this was a shitty chapter but please be patient with me ehe.

Thank you so so much again for the views, votes and especially comments. They make my day uwu.

Anyways, I love y'all, take care of yourselves please and STREAM EPIPHANY lmao.

-yeon

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 8.3K 22
"I loved her, I would never hurt her" "Then why did you kill her?" ||au|| COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3
132K 7.2K 37
[𝐘𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 - 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤] ❝ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘʟᴇꜱꜱɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴜɴ❝ ❝ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ...
6.8K 474 14
Awesome cover by @pandan05 -He just wanted to be loved- ---- [Antifans of Jung Hoseok should stay away] [Warning: Do not Plagiarize] [#Book "2 in Sed...
195K 5.6K 61
|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you. It hurts because I know you don't love...