Loving You; Its A Love Hate R...

By Dizzy_Izzy

* Its A Love Hate Relationship Sequel * James and Allie are back in their new story. Join them once again as... More

Welcome Home
Say Yes To The Dress
Who Knew You Could Be Romantic?
Kiss And Make-up
Suprise!!
Farewell
Goodbye and Hello
University Of California
Man Eater
Happy? Angry? James, You Frustrate Me.
A Trip Down Memory Lane
Hold On
Moving On Out
Making Memories
I Do
'Til Death Do Us Part?
Tainted Love

No Chocolates and Flowers.

1.3K 44 10
By Dizzy_Izzy

.: Chapter Eleven:.

Hailey's POV

Allison Monroe is a bitch. Who does she think she is, walking around with my guy, holding his hand. James is mine, always has been, always will be.

We're not broken up- we're just going through a rough patch. He's only using Ally to make me jealous. Yes, that's all she is. Just a toy in his game to get to me.

But she seems to be getting a little attached to him. The way she smiles up at him, eck. She looks head over heels in love with him. Poor girl, her heart will only be broken in the end. I'll tell James his little fiance' business is just a waste of time, he doesn't need to drag this out. I'll take him back in a heart beat.

Then, and only then will we be together. We'll go to a little log cabin in the woods, where we'll start our own little family and live happily ever after. Yes, that's what's going to happen.

LOOK AT HIM HOLDING HER HAND! Sharing a milkshake!? He knows I'm watching and hes teasing me! HES NOT ALLOWED TO TEASE ME! I tease him, torment him! That little bitch better start keeping her hands away from him, or I'll chop them off!

I smashed my fists against the steering wheel as James lent over and kissed her ever so softly. James Morietti- you'll be in my arms soon enough, as soon as that little b*tch is out of the picture.

I stepped my foot on the gas and my wheels screeched as I took off down the street.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Allie's POV

I sat in my room, packing my things. James and I move into our new place on Saturday and I'm counting down the minutes. One more day and we get to start our lives! Then from this Saturday, its exactly two months til our wedding.

Only two months away!

I grinned to myself as I began packing my clothes, thinking of our wedding and how perfect it will be. Two kids with a bad past, putting it all behind them to begin a life together full of love and lust. Yeah, that sounds nice.

*knock* *knock*

I frowned and looked over towards the door. Who would be here at this time of the day? Everyone here would be in class. Lucky for me I don't have classes on Friday.

Putting down my clothes, I hopped off the bed and onto the floor and headed for the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw James straightening down his shirt. I slid open the lock and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, as I opened the door far enough for him to enter.

"Oh its nice to see you too." He smiled before kissing my forehead and entering the room.

"Yeah, yeah." I smiled as I closed the door. He looked at my pile of folded clothes and back to me.

"Why are you still in your pjs?" he asked as he slid his hands into his jean pockets. I looked down at my rabbit pajamas and shrugged.

"I'm packing everything and I have nothing planned today, so?"

"You forgot." he said, and I tilted my head to the side.

"Forgot? Forgot what? We're not moving today are we!" I almost shouted in panic. He laughed and his hands found their way to my shoulders.

"No, we have a date today." he smiled and I let out a big breath of air.

"Oh thank god! You scared me! And I don't remember a date?"

He rolled his eyes and sat on the end of my bed. "Yeah, remember yesterday when I was late and you were pissed at me?"

"Not a good way to start." I commented.

"Well, I said I'd make up for it," he said, completely ignoring my comment. "So, a date it is!"

I frowned. "I was expecting flowers or something."

"But you said chocolates and flowers wouldn't work, so I went to Jesse-"

"Of course." I mumbled. It was very unlikely for James to even think about going on a date, let alone plan one, so of course Jesse was in on this.

"And he said that we havent been on a date in a while and he told me about this little cafe' you've been dying to go to since we arrived in town- so ta dah!"

"A huh. I do remember mentioning that to Jesse. Well ok, then! I guess we're going on a date!" I grinned as I walked to the dresser by the door and grabbed my phone and wallet and opened the door. He didn't move.

"Uh- aren't you coming?" I asked, guestering to the door.

"Allie." he said, looking me up and down. I frowned.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in question.

"Your still in your pj's," he smiled and  I looked down and he was right, I was still in my bunny pajama's.

"Oh."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I stepped out of the cab and smoothed down my dress. James got out behind me and payed the cab driver who drove away as soon as the money was handed over.

I looked up at the little cafe'. It was a pale pink in colour and sat on the corner of the street. It was two storey with two small white windows positioned on the second floor. On both sides of the shop were large glass windows , giving easy sight to inside. On the corner of the building, facing the street was a big sign in cursive writing " Le Belle Cafe' ".

"Its adorable!" I squeeled to James as we walked in hand in hand.

The inside was even cuter. The walls were a pale purple and a large white counter lined the back wall, with glass cases holding all types of goodies. Small white wood table and chairs scattered the room, each with a bouquet of flowers on the centre of everytable. Lights that looked like tear drops dropped from the roof, each a different colour.

"Is it possible to fall in love with a shop?" I whispered and James laughed from beside me. He tugged my hand and pulled me over to the counter. I looked through the case and saw all sorts of goods. Brownies, cupcakes, cheese cake, cake, sandwiches, crossiants, wraps, cookies. Everything!

"How may I help you two today?" the young lady behind the counter asked. I looked up at James and smiled.

"Can I get everything?" I asked, batting my eyelashes.

James looked down at me and smiled. "No." He turned to the lady behind the counter and ordered two milkshakes and a large chicken salad. Damn him. Those cookies looked delicious.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a small table by a large glass window. He pulled my seat out for me and tucked me in when I sat down.

"Ooh.. How romantic!" I cooed as he took his seat. He smiled and brushed his blonde locks out of his face. He looked up at me and I felt the butterflies in my stomach begin to flutter about. Its quite amazing, how after all this time, one glance from him and I feel like a school girl again, crushing on a guy I'll never have. Only now, the guy is wrapped around my finger.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked as he grabbed my hands an held them on the centre of the table.

"Do you think when butterflies get nervous, humans flutter in their stomachs?"

James raised a curious eyebrow and let out a small chuckle. "What kind of question is that?"

"A very good question," I smiled, looking out of the window. The park that sat diagonal to the small cafe' littered itself with children and mother, joggers and couples. The sun shone down overhead and a light breeze gently brushed through the trees that bordered the park.

"You are so beautiful," James whispered from across the table. I smiled shyly and turned my head to look back at him, the blush slowly creeping onto my cheeks.

"And you are quite the charmer," I grinned, looking up as the waitress placed the chocolate milkshakes in front of us. She gave James a quick glance and winked at him before sauntering away. I frowned.

The waitress brought back memories from last year before James and I were together and James ditched me on our, well, it wasn't a date, our outing. I clearly remember walking home and having James and the slu- girl drive off beside me.

I shook my head clearing the memory and remembering how I promised myself not to think about that time. Nothing in my past with James ever led to anything good.

"You alright, princess?" James asked, reaching his arm across the table and enveloping my hand in his. I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied. Remembering that one day suddenly brought back every bad memory I ever have of James. It also reminded me of the grumesome time I spent with Tom. My hand subconciously flew to my right cheek and I began stroking the large white scar that stayed there.

"Allie, what have I told you about thinking about Tom. Don't do it, don't put those feeling back into play." His hand tightened around mine and I found my self pulling my hand from his grip.

"Allie.." he began but I cut him off.

"Don't, James. Today was such a sweet thought but I'm going to have to call it quits, I'm sorry."

I pushed my milkshake back further on the table and rose from my seat, heading for the door.

"Allie!" James exclaimed from behind me. I heard his chair squeak and his heavy footsteps sounding behind me. I pushed open the door to the cafe' and found myself half fast walking and running from the cafe'.

"Allie!" James shouted from behind me and my pace quickened. I turned around to see where James was, and suddenly I wasn't on the road outside the cafe' anymore.

I was back in the desert, looking at Tom's old shak.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Oh my god guys- I am so sorry! I just discovered that I haven't updated this story in 9 months.

NINE MONTHS!! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHOLE BABY!!!

I'm soooo sorry to anybody who loves this sequel! I lost inspiration for the chapter such a long time ago and gave up. Upon realisation I found myself scribbling out the last couple of lines. Sorry!

Hope you enjoy it anyway! :)

Until next time;

-Isabella.xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 4K 31
You would think being Cupid Valentine's child would be great. I mean what's not great about the perfect love story, right? Wrong. Allie grew up bein...
210K 7.8K 30
Avery Foster has this notion the type of romantic love she wants. The only problem is she can't find someone to fit her ideals. What happens when sh...
7.6M 410 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published and only the sample chapters of the published version are available on...
220K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...