I Need Your Euphoria⇿ NamBTS

Від BAGUETTEJOON

A compilation of oneshots, short stories and unfinished plots revolving around Bottom Namjoon. Enjoy. + Smut ... Більше

- Intro -
- Pretty People -
- Jessica is a Bitch -
- Jessica is a Bitch II -
- Jessica is a Bitch III -
- One's Grief -
- One's Grief II -
- One's Grief III -
- One's Grief IV -
- True Poet -
- True Poet II -
- Morning Pancakes -
- Waffles -
- Be My Warmth -
- Oops -
- A Little Change -
- Coffee and Mint -
- Gay For You -
- Hide and Seek -
- Mr Postman -
- Deja Vu -
- "Hyung" -
- "Hyung" II -
- Mad Love -
- Like Fire, Your Lips -
! Not An Update !
- Mean -
- Disastrous -
- Lust VS Love -
- Jungkook The Macho Man -
- Obsession -

- I Didn't Mean It -

2.9K 111 5
Від BAGUETTEJOON

Pairing : Minjoon

Genre : angst / fluff / smut-ish(?)

__________

"And that concludes the interview. Thank you so much for joining us today, guys!"

Cameras began shifting under the blinding spotlight that shone over them, the crew huffed out sighs of relief as they start to pack up the necessities.

"No, no. Thank you for having us. It's always been a pleasure!" Namjoon remarked with a wide grin as he took a hold of the woman's hand; glad that the session was finally over and done with.

The redhead shook the hand warmly as she bids them the last farewell, "Your English was very good, Namjoon. It'll be an important asset for your group. Keep it up!"

Hearing the last comment was enough to break Namjoon into a genuine smile, he always enjoyed being praised for his speaking abilities. Nothing out of the ordinary, he realizes that but still, Namjoon liked to be spoiled with compliments.

The tall man watched as the interviewer walked out the door, the staffs trailing behind her as his last view was blinded, once more with a curtain of camera's flashing.

Namjoon heaved out a deep sight, clearly irritated by the constant mobs of people that seemed to swarm them by the minute.

It wasn't unusual. But the only thought that keeps rotating in his mind then was to go home. He had enough of today.

Fortunately, their managers had been able to get rid of those pesky bystanders outside the building and escorted the boys safely to their hotel. Their commute was quiet; no one spoke along the ride and frankly, Namjoon appreciated the silence. Their schedule was already hectic as it was and everyone had their heads hung low with exhaustion.

But by the corners of his dull lidded eyes, Namjoon spotted Jimin, the only one who was awake. The younger sat still in his seat; it was obvious how his fatigue lay plastered across his face, Jimin appeared to struggle to keep his eyes opened, for some reason.

Namjoon found that rather perplexing, as to why Jimin kept  refraining himself from dozing off, even if just for awhile? He wanted to question but his intent was halted with the driver announcing their arrival to the hotel, finally.

Not much was discussed as the whole crew made their ways through the lobby; Namjoon had a final checkup for tomorrow's schedule with the directors before dismissing. The seven worn out men then wobbled to their own respective rooms, which none was shared, by the way.

"Good night, guys," Namjoon blurted out sleepily as he unlocked his door. As he stumbled to untie his shoes, Namjoon made his way to the bathroom for a quick rinse and slipped into a loose white tee, (which had the widest neckline Namjoon had ever seen) with black boxers. He settled himself under the thick covers, preparing for his long awaited rest.

Almost drifting off to sleep, a soft knock by the door was enough to hitch Namjoon's train of thoughts to slumberland. He furrowed his brows in annoyance and eyed the clock by the desk.

3:16 a.m.

Huffing out a grunt, Namjoon pushed past the blanket and dragged his feet lazily across the room. He had an idea of who was waiting on the other side of the door.

"Hey," Jimin popped his head as soon as the door unlocked with a click. Namjoon almost forgot that he was mad, the shorter man had the most adorable smile. Considering he had just interrupted people's sleep.

Really, Jimin could be a devil at times and Namjoon would still love him.

"What is it. . .? " Namjoon groaned. He rubbed his eyes with a frown.

Clearly undisturbed by Namjoon's obvious annoyance, Jimin waltzed past the taller and seated himself on one of the couches. "Nothing, just thought we could talk."

"Aren't you tired, jimin?" Namjoon asked as he sat himself on the chair opposing the latter.

"A little but I want to hang out with you for a bit, hyung."

"Yeah, right. You came into my room at 3 in the morning to 'hang out," the older made a sarcastic remark, his eyes kept glaring at Jimin, who had his hands burried deep inside the pockets of his hoodie. "Spit it out, brat."

"Okay, I mighta sorta want you to teach me some English."

Unexpecting such bizarre answers, Namjoon seemed to perk up a bit at that. His drowsiness began lifting slightly. "What's with the sudden interest there?"

"We'll have another show tomorrow," Jimin averted his gaze across the room from Namjoon, his eyes kept getting distracted with the older's exposed chest, not that he wasn't used to it. 

Something about being in a room together at 3 a.m made Jimin all jittery. "And I don't want you to be the only one talking. We promised we'd do this together, right? Like what we talked about that night?"

The memory of both of them sitting in the kitchen of their dorm till the dawn cracked in the morning, finishing their cold cups of coffee suddenly sprung to Namjoon's mind; he would never forget when Jimin came up to him with such worried expressions, rather scared about their upcoming visit to the States. The younger trusted him enough to let out his concern and that night, Namjoon gave up on sleep just to keep him company.

"Yeah. . . But it's okay though, Jimin. I don't really mind." He relaxed his shoulders, Namjoon smiled warmingly as he carefully approached Jimin by the couch to gently interlace their fingers together.

"We're a team, hyung," Jimin felt his tense figure melting by the touch. He reciprocated with a firmer grip and looked up sternly to meet the taller man's gaze. "I want to stand beside you, not behind you."

__________

It was almost 5 a.m. 

Namjoon laid splayed across the bed, his hands propping up his chin. The heavy lidded eyes foreshadowing his tiredness. The tall man struggled to keep himself from giving in to sleep, instead he maintained a steady gaze with Jimin across the room, sitting crossed-legged on the couch.

They were currently running through the basics of similar sounding words, as Namjoon might called it.

"So, ' ecstatic ' means extremely happy and ' aesthetic '. . . is what, again? " Not looking up from the piece of paper he had scribbled, Jimin asked as he circles the words with a pencil.

"It's what kids on tumbrl uses to express their true self when society doesn't appreciate their form of art so they make awesome edits on pictures to post -"

Namjoon almost sounded drunk as he slurred out his words.

"Hold it. You're tired, aren't you?"

"No shit, Sherlock. We've been doing this for hours. I could use a break." Namjoon yawned for the hundredth time that night, "Besides you don't need English when you're already so cute. "

Jimin paused, "Excuse me?" That last bit sounded a bit odd.

"You heard me. Just use your charms to woo them over, Jimin. They'll like you either way anyhow." It was clear how exhausted was Namjoon, the taller man already had his head burried under a pillow with the thick blanket covering his figure.

Eyes barely keeping its focus, Namjoon didn't hear as Jimin slyly made his way to him, sitting himself by the older with his back facing the other. Namjoon hummed out a soft groan as he felt a pair of strong hands suddenly began massaging his spine, Jimin taking his chance by straddling the leader's broad back and letting his fingers apply just the right amount of pressure onto certain parts.

Namjoon winced in pleasure. Jimin smiled at the response, taking it as a que to continue his actions. Gingerly, he lifted the older's shirt, revealing more skin as Jimin felt his heartbeat thumped louder.

"Hmm. . .What should I say that'll make them like me?" Jimin asked, there was a subtle hint of tease in his voice.

"Compliment them like 'Oh, you're so pretty' or 'I like your dress' or something."

Fuck, Jimin is so good with his hands.

"You have beautiful lips." Namjoon heard Jimin say, almost unsurely. 

"Well, that works too, I guess."

"You have beautiful eyes," Similarly, Jimin allowed his mouth flow out his words, acknowledging the fact that he was, in a way, rambling. Though, he paid no mind to it, seeing how Namjoon didn't even notice.

"Yeah," a calming atmosphere shifted itself around the two men, Namjoon relaxing as Jimin ran his delicate fingers to cover his sore muscles. He felt a moan surging, Namjoon savoured the sensation of Jimin gracefully kneading the tired skin of his arms, then trailing down his hips. The younger now smirking; his mouth ran smooth as he caressed the older, enjoying the warmth of grazing skin over skin.

"And cute hair," Jimin continued, his voice trailing a bit. His sight wandered to the peached locks that almost lost its dye, a sudden thought of running his fingers through them emerged, making him gulp with a nerve-racking sensation in the pit of his stomach. Although Namjoon was far too lost in the diversion Jimin had engaged to notice it, his eyes closed as he groaned out in content; hands roaming under the pillows to situate himself in a better position, allowing Jimin to be exposed to more space to further his massage.

"Such thin waist." Veiny hands drew a line along the prominent curves of the sun-kissed complexion, Jimin resisted the urge to blow raspberries on the bronzed back.

"You have long legs too. . ." Pulling his hands down below the leader's hips, Jimin turned around to give an an equally pleasuring rub downwards, his fingers danced around the skin between the thighs and calves.

He bit back a grunt as Namjoon, unknowingly, shifted under him, causing their hips to grind together, ever so slightly. The raw friction between his bared legs that was covered with nothing but a pair of shorts made Jimin almost lost his mind as contact was made with Namjoon's unclothed back. He threw his head back, trying to catch his breath again.

'Fuck. Fuck,' Jimin practically had his heart palpitating with thunders, his throbbing pulse picking up its pace. Something else was twitching down there, and it took every fiber of him to contain himself from reaching under his pants.

Another shift. Jimin moaned lowly, his left hand went up to cup his mouth.

But Jimin finally hit his breaking point as he felt the bulge under the thin layers of cloth brushing against Namjoon's rear.

Ragged breathings, sweaty neck. Namjoon's luscious figure clad in nothing but a single fabric that he could easily rip off. The overwhelming air occupied with a heavy sense of lust and thickening heat.

Everything in the room was making Jimin crazy.

Namjoon, however, never did notice the constant change of his effects on the younger; his mind was nearly seeping into a state of tranquil with the soft touches, he was slowly dozing off. It was quite obvious, how Namjoon had his head bobbing down tiredly, his hands that were propping up his chin began slipping, the elder almost slammed his face on the sheets.

The sight of it made Jimin snapped out of his own trance, a mask of guilt carved its way on his face. Had he been taking advantage on this poor and unconscious man all along? The man that willingly offered to sacrifice sleep just to teach him the basics of forming an English sentence? Jimin bit his lips at his actions, thinking how low was it to be sexually aroused by this man, whom he considered a brother, a family to himself.

He didn't want to think that he did, but it happened.

Brashly, Jimin jumped off the older, sending out a yelp from Namjoon at the drastif gesture. He choked out a gasp seeing the tear stained cheeks of his younger friend. "Jimin, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. . ." an abundance of apologizing bursts was all that was filling the room. Namjoon cocked his head in confusion, not fully taking in what has taken place. He carefully made his way to the sobbing Jimin, extending out a hand for him to reach. Just as his fingers nearly placing itself on the quivering younger, Jimin stormed out of the room, a clear look of regret painted across his expression.

Dumbfounded and slightly hurt, Namjoon felt his legs wobbling back till he sat by the edge of his bed. His own lips trembling, replaying the last words Jimin had whispered to him before running off.

"Don't touch me."

__________

Oh wow im an emo mess now

This was supposed to be smutty mutty with some hanky panky

I didn't think it'd turn into something upsetting

Enjoy it well anyways my loves

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

48.8K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
4K 187 5
a bunch of Taekook oneshot collection....may be twoshots too...😁😁😜 theme of the story can be varies from love , fluff, angst, dark theme...and mor...
38.4K 752 24
Just a bunch of stuff to fulfill your nasty and beautiful hearts. I hope the title is itself clear to make you understand what it consists off. All t...
20.5K 1.5K 24
in which life for you and your best friend Namjoon doesn't go to plan. ❁ short story | short chapters ❁ fluff, angst, smut, bffs to lovers ❁ complete...