he saved my life// adym yorba...

By renee_cramer

it's your first day at a new school and you run into any super cute hottie. you have all. your classes with h... More

metting him
he likes me
asking me out
moving in

he saved me

3 0 0
By renee_cramer

Adyms POV:

"baby what's wrong. "  I asked her she wouldn't answer. I-I'm not good enough for you. She said.  "yes you are don't say that don't listen to that bitch on instagram." I said to her.  "I'm shot adym you deserve the world and I'm not that you deserve better I'm shit." she said to me.   "baby girl you are my world I love you and you aren't  shit." I said.   "I'm done with this world."   "no baby girl stay with me I love you so much don't leave Iwill never leave you. " I said.   "really. "  "yes baby. "   I love you too. 

Amandas POV:

If. Adym didn't  say that I would have killed  myself.  He saved me again.  I love him so damn much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.7K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ; ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 41.2K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
200K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
357K 31.1K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)