One Last Bite (completed)

By dOlAn_DeSiRe_

"Don't you know it's bad to underestimate Vampires sweetie?" Ethan snarled "Ready?" I hear Grayson and my eye... More

1: First encounter🖤
2: Alone🖤
3: Woods🖤
4: I need answers
5: A dark room
6: Tear Stained Cheeks
7: Another Game
8: The Hunt
9: Phone Call Home
10: End.
•A/N•
•Re-Write?•
•Sequel•
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS...

The Sequel is out NOW

1.8K 13 1
By dOlAn_DeSiRe_

I just want to start off by saying how much I appreciate you all. My book has come pretty far and it was something I never thought was possible.

Thank you for the never ending support, it means the absolute world to me.

Okay, I understand how annoying it must have been waiting day after day for the sequel to be released but you have all been ridiculously patient and I appreciate it all.

Soooo...

The first chapter of the Sequel is officially out RIGHT NOW.

It's called "Blood Lust" and I have lots of things planned for it so I pray you all enjoy it.

Thankyou once again.
I love and appreciate every single one of you gorgeous souls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 8.7K 94
Confusion. ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️
2.1K 168 30
Completed Pain and torture. That's all I felt for years upon years. I took most the beatings, most the torture, most of anything just to protect my s...
14.1K 974 40
*COMPLETE* UNRELATED!GRETHAN. "Then I heard something behind me, something like heavy breathing, like a person who'd been constantly running. I froz...
84.4K 1.4K 71
It's weird how two people can change your whole life, for the better or worse. Grayson Dolan and Ethan Dolan book Started: June 2018 Ended: August 20...