The unforgettable you

By NoobieYaz

You come to life at my worst and make it better. Yet, you leave with no trace. Who are you? What are you? :( More

MOM.
I Hate You
Li Zui Hou identity
Frist day of school
Treasuring a Friend

Noobie

2 0 0
By NoobieYaz

It's been a month after my mother passed away. I got kick out of school because I can't afford to pay for my school fee. Worst of all, my landlord sell my house to other and now I am homeless. As I walk along the neighborhood, I was broke in tears and with no money. 

*stop walking*

Nub: Sigh................ fate sure does play a fool of my life. 

*I sit down with my hand on my knee; just then I feel like there's a huge bag cover over my head and everything went blank.* 

stranger 1: Why can't we kill her now. The faster she die the faster we could get the money. 

Stranger 2: We can't just kill anyone. Let's wait until boss confirm that Mr. Liu target was her? 

*I was catch up in a bag and silently thinking to myself* 

nub: kill?.............................. Mr. Liu?.................... target?  What the hell is going on? Am I going to die today? No...................... someone please help me.........  

*someone walk in, and there was a minutes of silent and then I hear a click sound* 

stranger 1: Rest in peace 

*I struggle inside of the bag* 

nub: no................. please.................. please don't kill me. I have never offended anyone.... why would you guys want to kill me.... you might had caught the wrong person. Let me go..... let me go.... 

Stranger  1:  well...... well go talk to the heavenly lord. 

mysterious voice: If you dare pull the dragger on her, I will make sure you pay a full price for it. 

Stranger 1: then let me pull it on you first. 

*stranger 1 point the dragger at him* 

nub: Please....... please help me. 

mysterious voice: Noobie!!!!!! you son of a b*tch

* as I was in the bag, all I heard was Kapoom..............Kaboom............. clash...... and then someone touches my bag and in a blank I see the sunlight again* 

him: Noobie................... it's me...... don't be scare..

* as I look at his face. He had a smile on him. I can't help but me hug him tightly and cry until  into his arm. After I had already clam down. I  look around, and saw a bunch of  mens in black laying down* 

nub: Oh my God................... (looking at him again with a shock face) did you kill them? 

Him: No.............. they are not dead............. they had  sleep. (he smile).... come, let's go, I will take you out of here. 

*I try to stand up, but he carry me out. as he was carrying me out I felt so comfy and relaxed.  after walking for a long time he put me down and lay next to a wall on the street. I slowly sit next to him and look at him. He turn to look at me and smile again. 

me thinking: why is this guy always smiling? weirdo.... 

nub: (clear my throat) how did you know I was kidnapped. 

*he then look down* 

Him:  I had stalked you for days already. I saw everything. 

nub: even when i was kidnap? 

him: no......i saw you crying on the street....... i went to make a call and when i came back you where already gone.

nub: then how did you find me? 

*he touches my chin* 

Him: no matter where you are.................... I will always find you as long as you where at ring (him pointed to the ring) 

nub: what? ............... what are you trying to say? 

*he smile at me and look straight up* 

Him: noobie........... why is your name noobie? 

nub: That's my nickname. 

Him: oh then what is your name? 

nub: Yang xi wang............. what's your name

Him: xi wang.......... xi wang..... wow what a great name.... Li Zui hou....... ey... why did they call you noobie, when you name is already beautiful. 

nub: (smiling) because my mom tell me that I am naïve to the world

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 464K 96
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
795K 34.7K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
516K 32.7K 67
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
1.2M 35.3K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...