𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐒𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 βœ”

By chewymilkyoda

Y/N Han works as a daycare worker from morning till noon, she is 20 years old and live in a small apartment a... More

Prologue
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13 (M)
14
15
16
17
18
19
20(M)
21(M)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46 (M)
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 (end)

04

71.5K 2.8K 2.5K
By chewymilkyoda

It was a Saturday and Y/N is watching TV while stuffing her face with junk foods for hours now. It's just a typical lazy Saturday evening for her since she doesn't like to go out from her apartment that often unless it's for grocery shopping.

"Those idols are so skinny." She mumbled while watching a music program in her TV, she dropped the bag of chips to her side and poked her layers of belly fat before shrugging.

"I'm single anyways."

(A/N: if this aint me)

She changed the channel and watched a western movie, grabbing the can of soda she chugged it down before letting out a burp.

And she complains why she's single.

Her phone vibrated as she lazily reached it over and opened it to see it was a text message from one of her close high school friends.

Jungkook: What are you doing?

You: Nothing

Jungkook: Good! Let's hangout together

You: You mean now?

Jungkook: Yeah

You: But it's a Saturday

Jungkook: So?

Y/N groaned out before replying a quick fine and got a reply from his instantly.

Jungkook: I'll pick you up at 6pm!

She glanced at the clock as it showed it was already 4:45PM.

"One more show won't harm anyone."

The two walked down the streets talking happily like the good friends they are, they both had dinner together and walked around the mall to kill time. Their last stop was at the park since it's the weekend there's a lot of fun night activity at the park.

"I'll take a picture Y/N!" Jungkook called as he held up his phone camera, Y/N quickly adjusted the pink devil horn headband on her and made a peace sign as the boy took her pictures. They both had lots of fun together.

"I'll go to the toilet first. Stay here." Jungkook said making her scofd, "I'm not a dog." He laughed before walking away to find a public toilet.

Y/N sat on the bench while looking through Jungkook's phone gallery, she smiles at the pictures and noticed that most of his gallery is filled with pictures of them both only.

"Does this kid even take selfies?" Y/N mumbled trying to find a Kookie selfie. She felt something touched her leg and adverted her gaze from the phone and looked surprised at who it was,

"Areum?"

The little girl shared the same surprised expression as her teacher before breaking into her famous dimpled smile. "Ssaem!" Areum threw her arms around Y/N's waist hugging her.

"Hey... why are you alone?" She frowned not understanding why Areum's parents left her alone in this park at night. "I'm playing hide and seek with daddy." She giggled innocently.

Either it's true or not Y/N knew that the father is panicking right now.

"You shouldn't walk around alone Areum... especially at night, come on ssaem will help you find your daddy." Y/N said standing up and held Areum's hand with hers.

"How does your daddy look like Areum?"

"Daddy is tall, he has brown hair and dimples like me!" Areum described her father making Y/N smile at how adorable the girl is. She scanned the crowd of people looking for a description of Areum's father.

Tall.

Y/N looked arouns for tall guys, she spotted lots of them though.

Brown hair.

She then looked around for brown haired tall guys, she spotted some. "Areum sweetie, what did your daddy wore?"

Y/N's eyes still looked around the crowd for Areum's father though.

"Hmm, daddy always wears a black suit."

She spotted one tall man with brown hair standing alone looking distress as he looked around. The moment the guy turned around Y/N felt her breath hitched.

Dimples.

The guy looked over at the two before he widened his eyes, relief washed over his expression. "Daddy!" Areum squealed as she let go of Y/N's hand and ran straight towards the guy.

Y/N couldn't believe how good looking the father is. Heck, he looked young! She stayed back and watched as the tall guy scooped Areum in his arms and hugged her.

"Thank God you're okay!" Namjoon sighed out hugging his daughter close. He almost sent his men out to look for his princess and he started to regret to even step out from the house. Namjoon thought that Areum is kidnapped by a rival gang and fear that they will hurt her.

Namjoon looked at Areum with a stern expression, "Don't you ever run off like that again young lady." He said making Areum pout.

"Sorry daddy."

Namjoon finally looked up at Y/N who was flustered when they both made eye contact.

Oh shit!

Namjoon walked over towards her as Areum grinned, "Daddy this is the ssaem that I told you about." Areum said as Y/N bowed at him politely.

"H-hello... I'm Areum's daycare teacher, Y/N." She didn't know why but his aura scared her a bit, he looked like someone that holds power. Even the way he dresses screams out that he is a guy with money.

Namjoon stared at his daughter's teacher from head to toe.

Pretty, not bad.

"I'm Areum's father. Kim Namjoon."

Kim Namjoon?!

Y/N never knew that she gets to meet THE Kim Namjoon in person! She always see him in news or magazines, a young rich businessman with a very famous company.

"I told you she's pretty like a disney princess." Areum whispered to her father, "Yes indeed." Namjoon couldn't agree more.

"Thank you so much for finding my daughter Miss Y/N." Namjoon took his hand out for a handshake, Y/N took his hand and could feel how rough and big his hands are compared to hers.

"We should go home. Say goodbye to ssaem." Namjoon said to Areum who nodded, "Goodbge ssaem! I'll see you at the daycare." She waved making Y/N smile and waved back at her.

"Goodbye Areum, and Mr. Kim." She said not forgetting the man before her who nodded and left her. Y/N sighed out tiredly before she heard Jungkook calling for her.

"There you are! I thought you were kidnapped or something." Jungkook panted as Y/N rolled her eyes playfully at her friend, "Oh shut it Kookie, c'mon I think I saw a stall that sells cotton candy here." She said dragging the poor bunny behind her.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was sitting behind his desk as his mind went towards his daughter's teacher. "Y/N." He mumbled while bringing his fingers to his lips brushig it gently with a smirk on his face.

Namjoon took out his phone and dialled someone's number, "Taehyung-ah, I need your help about Areum's daycare teacher Y/N. Nope, she did nothing wrong but she did sparked my interest on her." Namjoon hummed.

Y/N... what a pretty being you are, soon my dear. Soon.

***
I was supposed to publish this chapter like a few days ago... luckily one of the readers sent me a message about this story and was like AMDVSIVAIANAV I KNEW IT I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING! Thank you JazzyDanica for reminding me 😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 13K 62
The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down. Guns, drugs and sex often make things a...
51.9K 2.1K 39
{ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ A 19 year old college girl; Armani comes across one of Korea's most known mafia men, Park Jimin. Hes also a single father at the a...
664 45 11
Jimin is the boss of biggest mafia gang , known as Little Prince , that's quite cute to be name of a mafia leader isn't it? Everyone was fan of this...
1.1M 43.1K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...