DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN X READE...

By swanimagines

My Detroit: Become Human reader insert stuff. Mostly headcanons and "regular" fics. I write for all character... More

Like humans (Ralph & fem!reader)
Changes (Ralph x reader)
A Teaching Lesson (Connor x reader)
The Art of Asking (Connor x fem!reader)
Crush (Ralph x reader)
Misunderstood (Ralph x reader)
Heart Made of Flour (Jerry x fem!reader)
Happy (Jerry x android!reader)
You Deserve Us (Jerry x android!reader)
Silly Human (Rupert x reader)
Huggy Bear (Hank x reader)
Not A Green Thumb (Ralph x reader)
Surprises (Ralph x reader)
Darkness (Ralph x fem!reader)
Perfect (Ralph x reader)
Remember (Ralph x fem!reader)
Guardian (Ralph x reader)
Family (Ralph x reader)
The Past (Ralph x reader)
Soft (Ralph x fem!reader)
To Be Loved (Ralph x fem!reader)
Ticklish (Ralph x fem!reader)
Warm (Simon x android!reader
Anger (Ralph x reader)
Sleeper (Ralph x fem!reader)
A Package (Ralph x fem!reader)
Sick (Ralph x fem!reader)
Artists (Ralph x fem!reader)
Promises (Simon x reader)
Morning (Rupert x reader)
A Flower (Ralph x reader)
Smile (Ralph x reader)
Fear (Hank x fem!reader)
Red (Ralph x fem!reader)
Hidden (Hank x reader)
Daddy Anderson (Hank x fem!reader)
Overtime (Markus x reader)
The Happiest of Them All (Ralph x reader)
The Model (Hank & daughter!reader)
Healing [Rupert]
Not from Tennessee [Rupert]
Don't Forget [Daniel]
Fear [Daniel]
Someone to Care For [Markus]
Ralph & short female s/o HC's
Short reader headcanons
Ralph & tall female s/o HC's
Ralph & an s/o who praises him HC's
Connor & a FTM s/o HC's
Jerry(s) & a rich but forgetful s/o HC's
Simon HC's with an s/o with bad period cramps
Daniel & the reader's shy daughter HC's
PreDBH! Daniel x reader HC's
Fixed [Daniel]
Fixed [2]
Thank You [Connor]
Not Alone [Ralph]
Simon HC's with an s/o who has had a rough time with their family
[Connor drabble]
[Connor Drabble]
[Connor Drabble]
[Hank Drabble]
[Ralph Drabble]
[Ralph Drabble]
Your Choice [Markus & Connor]
[O] Stay [Connor]
[X] Run [Markus]
[Daniel Drabble]
Little One [Connor]
Before Lunch [Connor]
Hope [Markus]
A Shooting Star [Connor]
[Connor Drabble]
[Connor Drabble]
Friends [Ralph]
[Connor Drabble]
[Daniel Drabble]
Here For You [Connor]
To Feel [Connor]
[Connor Drabble]
[North Drabble]
Rupert having a crush on a Youtuber!reader headcanons
[Rupert imagine]
Rupert dating a reader who has a big and rowdy family headcanons
Connor fic with "I don't wanna feel anything anymore."
North reacting to humans who help androids during the revolution headcanons
[Connor imagine]
[North imagine]
[Kara imagine]
[Jerry imagine]
[Ralph Drabble]
[Connor Drabble]
[Connor Drabble]
[Connor imagine]
[Connor Drabble]

A Protector (Markus x fem!reader)

5.7K 131 49
By swanimagines

Request: How abbot one for Markus and his female!human!s/o who's with him in the fight at Jericho or during a march much to his dismay cause he's protective and the reader gets hurt or shot or passes out and he's worrying and carrying her to safety to escape @artsyzar

A/N: I didn't have much work today after all, I thought I'd have but yeah :D So here you go, my extra looooooong fic! Help. Guess I missed writing since this ended up being this long :'D Also, this involves Simon & friend!reader :)

Warnings: A bit angsty, swearing

Word count: 2 328

***

You always had thought androids deserved freedom. They were living beings and proof of it was that you had fallen in love with one of them and he loved you back with all the might of his metallic heart.

Markus. The android leader. He who was set to save everyone, who all the androids across America trusted that they would be saved through Markus. And the sweetest man you had ever met. There had just been a freedom march, where Markus was attempting to sacrifice himself. Just when you were ready to scream and run to help Markus, the android you had saved from CyberLife storehouses, had lunged in front of you, glanced at you and smiled. You couldn't understand why he smiled, but then he went to punch one of the guards who was just about to shoot Markus. He said goodbye to you by smiling, wordlessly. You remembered how John had said to you last night that he's happy for you and Markus. He didn't sacrifice himself just for the cause, he wanted that you would get your happy ending with Markus. He saved Markus from the soldiers, by sacrificing himself instead of Markus.

Now you, Simon, North, Josh, and Markus were all in the Jericho's old captain cabin, discussing the issue. There was a slight scent of rusting metal and the old ship clanged a bit at regular intervals. It was no wonder though, considering how much androids there were on the ship right now.

"We have to talk with them, one last time. They must understand our cause", Markus said as he seemed to stare into the emptiness, clearly in thought.

"Markus, that's suicide, the humans will kill you, they don't respect us!" North said and then glanced quickly at you. "I... of course I don't mean you, Y/N. If only more humans were like you..." she muttered the last words. You sighed, putting your hand on North's shoulder and squeezing gently.

"There are loads like me. Everyone is just scared, and everyone believes the media. And the media tells us what the government wants them to tell people. You have made so many peaceful attempts and haven't killed anyone and I believe that people have slowly become more acceptable towards androids." you said and saw Josh smiling at you.

"Y/N is right. People talk about us in a positive way. They are horrified because the police just slaughtered us. And they use the word "slaughtered", they don't think police was protecting humans or doing the right thing. We just must talk to humans. They'll listen to us, if we just choose the right words. I know that." Josh said, and Markus smiled at you briefly, nodding slightly. Everyone knew he had decided to go and talk to them. And though you knew it was the right thing to do, your heart had a painful sting at the moment Markus nodded. After all, you were fearing he would die, that you'd lose him to this stupid war. But it was the only way and that included the risk that Markus would be killed. Simon went to Markus and put his hand on Markus' shoulder, looking slightly down.

"I... just come back to us, Markus. You're my other best friend. And Y/N, I'm in the hall if you want to talk to me after Markus leaves." Simon said as he exited the room with Josh and North. Markus came to you and wrapped his arms around you. You did the same, cuddling your face into his neck.

"You are the light here. You bring hope to our people." he muttered, and you smiled.

"How so?"

"By being a good human. They see you are not evil and you are helping, and they believe through it, that not all humans are evil. Not all humans want to destroy us. Look at North, I heard she hated you as you first stepped into Jericho, she believed you would bust us as the first thing to do and kept a close eye on you. But in a couple of weeks, she first warmed up to you and then she trusted you." he said as he hugged you tighter. "I'm so glad I met you."

"I'm glad too. I found the love of my life. I see how important it is to fight for your cause. And... it's my cause too, because I don't want to lose my friends... or you. Just... just come back." you whispered, and you stayed hugging there for a while, before Markus would leave. Suddenly, you heard a gun click at the doorway and you jumped away from the hug.

"Miss L/N, I'd advice you to step aside. I've been sent to capture the android leader." you heard someone say and turned your head to see a man with a gun. He... he was that RK800, who they've been talking on the news for weeks, the deviant hunter? You recognized him by his face. Markus pushed you aside, bringing his hands slightly up, indicating he won't attack.

"You don't have to do this." he said and the RK800 was quiet for a moment.

"Do not make this harder than it is. Come peacefully and the deactivation will be quick. There will be no space for fear." he said. He was a machine. Were all the machine androids like that? Your mind went to wander in the land of memories for a bit and you heard Markus and the RK800 debate just distantly.

Your only android had been Simon, who you had bought to help you with house chores and keep you company and he deviated quite quickly, because you treated him so good. You thought of him as another living and thinking being, even though at first, Simon was a machine and he couldn't think anything. At least that was what he had said to you, that all that was running in his head, were orders and optimal calculations how to do this and that. But eventually, he had learned to keep you as a friend and developed some thoughts of his own through that. And androids weren't meant to have any kind of feelings, and even keeping someone as a friend was a sign of deviation. After you realized that, you were terrified. Not because of fear for your own safety, but because you were fearing for Simon. What if CyberLife already knew? If androids had some chip that alarmed CyberLife when their android became deviant?

So he had to run away, but you insisted coming with him. Just to make sure he would be safe. You had found Jericho by accident, and there was just a couple of handfuls of androids. Others were badly damaged and but there was three who weren't damaged at all. Lucy, Josh, and North. They all, of course, were fearful when they saw you. A human. North was ready to kill you at first but Simon had convinced her not to. He had said things like if North was about to kill you, she must kill Simon first. And reluctantly, North left you alone, but on that condition that you couldn't just leave, because she didn't want to risk it that you wouldn't go to the police right away when you got out.

So you stayed. North didn't look at you or didn't speak to you at first, but eventually, she warmed up to you. She saw when you continually helped Lucy with the damaged androids and also offered them help in the form of talking. Josh had been really warm towards you from the very start, he told you that you resembled one student he had a couple of years ago. And who knows, maybe it indeed was you, since you had had his model as a teacher before. One day, Markus had shown up. It was like in some children's romance-comedy movie, he practically fell on you from the sky and boy, he had been so flustered when he noticed you. And suddenly, things had gone for so much better, for androids and for you.

"Haven't you had any doubt of anything? Has someone ever told you to do anything you didn't want to do?" Markus asked and the RK800 was quiet, you could swear you saw a sign of hesitation on his face. "It's time to decide."

And in just a few moments, his concentrated face melted away, replaced with confusion. He had broken the wall.

"They're coming. They're attacking to Jericho." he said.

"What?!" Markus said in shock and you heard helicopters above you, turning your gaze to the roof, your mouth opening slightly in a mix of confusion and fear. Oh shit.

***

You were running. Markus had told you to find others and escape. You really didn't have a choice, soldiers were everywhere, and you couldn't risk it that they would recognize you as a human and therefore, not shoot you. You heard a quiet fighting from one room and peeked inside carefully from the doorway. Simon, he was fighting with a soldier. You didn't have any second thoughts, before you ran to the room, pulling Simon away from the soldier.

"Hey, leave him the fuck alone!" you screamed and just threw yourself on the soldier.

"Y/N, get out of here, he'll kill you!" you heard Simon shout but you didn't care. No one messed with your friends in any way. You punched the soldier a few times with an old book lying on the floor, trying to knock him out.

Then you felt pain on your thigh. The bastard had shot you. You almost saw him smirk under his helmet as he pushed you off him as you had stopped punching him for just a second and he was ready to shoot you, you, stepping a bit closer, aiming for your head. Then he lowered his gun in shock.

"You... you're a human?" he asked as he saw the color of your blood that was flooding from your leg, through your pants and was pooling on the floor. You smirked, as you saw Simon with a metal pipe behind the soldier. Your smile grew only wider, gosh that soldier was an idiot. Never concentrate just for another enemy, if you're alone with two. Though, he probably had thought that Simon had run away when he actually went to look for a weapon.

"Surprise, motherfucker." you said and at that moment, Simon knocked him out cold, before he kneeled in front of you, quickly taking your scarf and tying it around your leg for pressure.

"Y/N, we have to get you out. Markus is blowing the whole ship up, he sent a message on my LED." he said and slid his arms around you, before picking you up and started running along the corridors of the ship.

Finally, you reached the others. You could see the shocked face of Markus from afar.

"Y/N! What happened?" he came to you and looked at the wound, horrified look on his face.

"Don't worry, it's just a scratch, I will manage. Let's get out of here." you smiled weakly and Markus took you from Simon.

"I will protect you." he said as he started running with the others towards the big hole on the ship wall. You fell into the icy sea, heard the explosion and then... your sight darkened.

***

"She's alright. She just needs some rest." you heard someone say above you. You opened your eyes and saw one of the deviated nurse androids. Markus was right beside her. He clutched your hand in superhuman speed as he saw you were awake. You were in some kind of... old church? Moonlight shone through the massive hole in the roof and a quiet chatter was heard all over the building, echoing slightly. They had got you some old mattress which you were laying on.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you'd be safe there. I put you in danger. I was selfish." he said as he looked at you, some tears in his eyes. You sat up and looked at him, a firm look on your face.

"No, I made that choice. I stayed. I helped. Even before you came. It wasn't like you shot my leg, was it? At least that soldier didn't sound like you." you said, chuckling quietly. Markus shook his head.

"No, but I didn't protect you good enough." he said and looked away for a bit. "I should've..."

"Don't do that." you groaned, slamming your hands against the mattress, making Markus flinch even when there was no sound from your hand-slamming.

"What?"

"Don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault."

"But I am..."

"Nooope."

"I just want to..."

"I'll start to sing so loudly and awfully that I can't hear you, if you don't stop that shit talking about yourself right now. Please, save others from my singing and stop."

"...alright." he smiled sadly at you and leaned in to kiss you. "You are so incredibly brave. That's what I want to teach my people."

"Anything for them. I care about all of you so much. You are a family to me." you said and sighed. Some androids had come beside you.

"You are a hero to us, a protector, being a human and fighting for us with the risk of losing your own life. Even when you're not one of us. But it still feels like you are." one of them said and another one, a child android, knelt beside you and hugged you tightly.

"Thank you", she said quietly before running off to the short-haired female android. You recognized her to be the same android that had asked for fake ID's from Markus earlier at Jericho. You blushed and smiled, as you saw so many androids looking at you, admiring looks on their face.

"That's what you are. A protector." Markus said, as he once again leaned in to kiss you.

And after that night, androids were free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9.2K 114
A selection of stories can be found on my Tumblr Blog under 'itstheendofthegoddamnworld' or 'Melancholic Euphoria'. Do you like monsters? Monsters g...
185K 4.2K 149
My Grishaverse reader insert stuff. Mostly headcanons and "regular" fics. I write for all characters of the show, but some may not have any fics yet...
53K 1.8K 45
"𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄." ━━━ a det...
8.8K 71 20
If you want to see your ship to come to life, a certain x reader, or want a character X OC this is the place to have that come true. Requests are ope...