Tom Holland Imagines

By idontcareidocare

Here is a book full of Cute, romantic, adorable, and dramatic stories about You and Tom Holland. I hope you e... More

❤First Day of School❤(P.P)
❤Jealous❤(T.H)
❤Jealous Part 2❤ (T.H)
❤Meet and Greet❤ (T.H)
❤Panic Attack❤(P.P)
❤Undercover❤ (T.H)
❤Stranger Danger❤ (T.H)
❤My Protector❤(T.H)
Happy Birthday Tom!!!
❤Human Bean Coffee❤(T.H)
Thank You!!!!!!!
❤Protector Part 2❤(T.H)
Shoutout!!!!!
❤Like A Dream❤(P.P)
❤Pathetic❤(T.H)
❤Bruises❤(T.H) Part 1
❤Bruises Part 2❤
❤Bruises Pt. 3 ❤
❤Bruises Part 4❤
A/N (I know you hate them!!!)
❤Bruises❤Final Part
❤Double Date❤ T.H
❤Where were You?❤P.P
❤Protector Part 3❤
❤Spidey-Boy❤ P.P
❤Where were you❤Part 2 P.P
❤Depressed❤T.H
❤Drunk❤T.H
!!!NEW BOOK!!!
I was tagged
-Drunk- Part 2

❤Friends over for brunch ❤ T.H

3.8K 62 7
By idontcareidocare

Hey guys! This is a collab story! My friend melanahill wrote her version of this story as Harrison's girlfriend. AKA Melana (in my story) Definitely go check out her account. She also has a rants book and a Harrison osterfield imagines book and a book called the never-ending chase. Follow her❤❤

You woke up due to the shining rays of sun, shining through your window. You hummed slightly, enjoying the comforting heat you woke up to. You carefully attempted moving a little bit, trying not to woke up your sleepy boyfriend. Tom had latched himself onto you by gripping his arms around your waist, with your face gently nuzzled into his chest. You were centimeters away from Tom's sleep face. He snored only slightly, but you thought it was cute. You slowly scooted up, causing his head to lay ontop of your lap. Surprisingly, he didn't wake up. You played around with his hair, moving his short curls.

Your phone buzzed and he hummed, starting to awake. You kissed him on the head and grabbed your phone. It was your best friend, Melana. You had suggested to her that her and her boyfriend eat with you and Tom. She was dating Tom's best friend and it all worked out so perfectly. She texted you back this morning.

Melana😘- How does a brunch sound? Harrison and I have plans around 3-9, so we couldn't do dinner. And I assume you don't wanna try to drag Tom out here until at least a couple more hours. So breakfast is a no. Harrison isn't even up yet. So does a brunch work?

You- Yeah! Sounds great. Wanna eat at my place? We have plenty of food, Tom basically bought Safeway last night lol.

Melana😘- Sure! Of course he did. See you around 12?

You- Sounds perfect. See you!

As you put your phone back on the dresser, Tom sighed. He was slowly waking up and he didn't want to. You scooted back down, back onto his chest and he adjusted to the position, still gripping your waist. He layed his head ontop of yours. You didn't want to wake up your baby, he looked so peaceful sleeping next to you. But it was 9:58 and you needed to clean the apartment and get ready. You tried to scoot out of Tom's grip but it only tightened. You laughed quietly and tried again. But only to be held stronger. You sighed.

Tom- "Stay."

You- "Baby, we have to get ready. Melana and Harrison are coming by at 12 for brunch. Meaning, we need to clean and get ready."

Tom Didn't reply, he only snored quietly.

You- "Babe."

Still no reply. You tried wiggling out of his arms again, waking him up fully.

Tom- "Stay."

You- "Babe..."

You decided to make him laugh. You kissed his chin, then his jaw, then his cheeks, then his nose, and lastly, you pecked his lips. He smiled and opened his eyes.

You- "There's my baby! Come on! Get up!"

He kissed you slowly, smiling into the kiss.

Tom- "Fine." He slowly loosened his grip around you enough for you to wiggle out. You slid off the bed and looked back at him, now pouting.

You- "Oh come you big baby. Get up and get ready! I will make us breakfast. Go shower and get dressed."

Tom laughed- "Yes ma'am."

You walked downstairs, it how being almost 10:30 and made Tom a small breakfast. Just to tie him over until brunch. You made him 2 eggs. You sighed of relief and comfort when Tom came from the shower in just his black skinny jeans and hugged you from behind. Still groggy from sleep and rested his head in your neck, leaving occasional kisses. You laughed and shook your head. You finished making the eggs and put some salt and pepper on them, Tom probably asleep, holding you. You turned around hugging Tom now and whispering.

You- "Baby? Why are you so tired?"

Tom- "(sigh) I'm not tired, I just don't really feel good. I just really wish I could have just stayed in bed with you this morning."

You got a little worried. Tom usually doesn't act like this. You have only gotten 2 small smiled out of him and he is usually pretty cheery. Today he sounded genuinely disappointed.

You- "I'm sorry, I can cancel the plans if you want?"

Tom- "No it's fine. It's already 11:30. I think I am gonna go finish getting dressed and then lie down for a bit."

You- "T-Tom, are you okay?"

Tom- "Yes Love, don't worry about me. Just a slight headache. Wake me up when they get here."

You- "Oh okay. I will bring you some painkillers."

Tom just nodded. He walked to the room and left the door open. He was so tired and didn't feel good. You grabbed two ibuprofen and a glass of iced water and walked into your shared bedroom. When you walked through, you saw Tom already asleep in a fetal position. You felt so bad. You absolutely hated seeing him upset. You really wanted him to talk to you but he just wouldn't. You put the pills and the glass down on the nightstand and gave Tom a sweet kiss on the forehead. Then you walked out, and shut the door. By now it was 12:01 and Melana and Harrison would be here any minute. You went downstairs to the kitchen and started preparing some salad, pasta, and other food. You jumped when the doorbell rang 4 times.

You- "I'M COMING!!!!!"
You went to the front door and opened it, revealing your two best friends. They came in and sat in the stools at the counter.

Melana- "Hey girl! I am gonna have to cut this short. Something came up last minute that I have to attend. I have to head out around 1:00. I promise we can hang out next week when I am actually free haha."

You- "Oh no problem! That's fine."

Harrison- "Where's Tom?"

You- "About Tom... Melana? Do you mind if I borrow Harrison for a sec?"

Melana- "He's all yours. I'm sick of him."

Harrison- "Ay!

Melana- "Just kidding Haz." She got up and kissed him, then walked into the living room.

You- "Do you know what is wrong with Tom?"

Harrison- "Erm, what do you mean?"

You- " He hasn't  been wanting to move lately. He seemed really groggy and tired. He just wants to sleep and be alone. I am really worried about him."

Harrison- "Sorry Love, I have no idea why he is acting like that. I will talk to him. "

You- "No! He doesn't even want to talk to me about it yet. Don't mention it to him. Please Haz."

Harrison- "Okay. Where is he though?"

You- "In our bed! Dressed! He wanted to sleep until you guys got here. I am gonna go get him."

Harrison nodded and You walked upstairs and into your room quietly. You calmly climbed onto the bed and touched his hair. Then whispered

You- "Tom? Baby? They're here."

Tom- "Hm? Mhm..."

You- "Tom?"

Tom- "Hmm. Okay."

He opened his eyes and put his arms around your waist, pulling you closer, trying to cuddle with you.

You- "Tom, I would love to cuddle with you, but we have guests. You need to get up. "

And just like that, he huffed, and got out of bed, walking downstairs without a word. You scoffed and walked downstairs. Harrison looked at Tom all sleepy and then at you all annoyed.

Harrison- "I- I'm gonna go pee.... Y/N can you come with me?"

You- "What the heck Haz, we talked about- "

Harrison walked over to you, rolled his eyes and grabbed your wrist. He pulled you into the bathroom and shut the door.

Harrison- "So how did it go? You seem tense."

You- "It was weird. It's like all he w wants to do is sleep and snuggle with me. That's it. I just wish I knew why."

Harrison- "Yeah, he does seem pretty tense. Oh! Last time he was like this,he had a fever remember?"

You- "Oh my God, yeah! My poor baby is sick!"

Harrison- "Well-"

He was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Melana- "Harrison? Babe? We should probably start eating."

You and Harrison walked out of the bathroom and he walked you and Melana back to the counter. Tom was sitting at the table by himself, slowly and hopelessly stabbing his pasta with his fork. You sadly decided to give him a little space to make sure he was cooled off. You, Harriaon, and Melana laughed, told disturbing jokes and ate way too much food. You looked at the clock and it read 1:12.

You- "Oh Melana and Haz! You guys better get going. It is past 1 already."

Melana- "Oh yeah! We gotta go!!"

Harrison and Melana gave their hugs and Tom just faked a tiny smile and waved goodbye. When they left, you went to Tom.

You- "Baby? Do you want to go to bed?"

Tom just nodded his head and walked to the room. You cleaned up and then followed him. You changed into one of his sweatshirts and snuggled into him after he changed into just a pair of sweatpants. You just layed there, comforted by the small sound of Tom's heartbeat against your head.

Sorry guys I go out totally side tracked with this story. Hope you liked it. Make sure to read Melana's because she has a way more detailed one about the actual brunch part.
XoXo
Juliah

50 votes for a part 2!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 581 10
Peter has a secret he's Spider-Man well that and he has a crush on his best friend. Peter struggles between school and hero life and is loosing hope...
812K 10.4K 101
#1 IN ZENDAYA #1 IN TOMDAYA #2 IN MICHELLE #4 IN ONESHOTCOLLECTION #5 IN TOMHOLLAND Present tense oneshots a with a lot of drama! [Dm me suggestions...
73.9K 2.1K 23
If you've got a big ol crush on Peter Parker like me than look no further for a random fantasy to dive into instead of worrying about actual life. I...
290K 7.3K 31
❝Lightning makes no sound until it strikes.❞ After going to Germany with Tony Stark, Peter Parker wanted nothing more than to prove himself to the wo...