Innocent (BNHA/MHA x Villain...

By cravedflowerz

**SEVERE GORE WARNING!!** **FOUL LANGUAGE** The hands coming from the male's back, reached for his opponent's... More

**QUIRK INTRODUCTION**
>Prologue
>Chapter 1
>Chapter 2
>Chapter 3
>Chapter 4
>Chapter 5
>Chapter 6
>Chapter 7
>Chapter 8
>Chapter 9
>Chapter 10
>Chapter 11
>Chapter 12
>Chapter 13
>Chapter 14
>Chapter 15
>Chapter 16
>Chapter 17
>Chapter 18
>Chapter 19
>Chapter 20
>Chapter 22
>Chapter 23
>Chapter 24
>Chapter 25
>Chapter 26
>Chapter 27
>Chapter 28
>Chapter 29
>Abrupt end.

>Chapter 21

11.9K 370 457
By cravedflowerz

Aizawa then spoke into the speaker once more, trying to get a clue on what happened that snapped this young male into such a villainous character.

"S-Shadow... Listen now.
If you tell me what happened, I might let you go..."
Aizawa said slowly.

F/N's smile and laughter disappeared as he stared straight into the one way glass in front of him.

"Yo-u don't und-understand... Do you?"
F/N coughed out, narrowing his eyes a little.

"Yes I don't and if you tell me I will understand."
Aizawa spoke again.

F/N sighed and gave up.
After all it was just a past. It wasn't important.
At least not anymore.

F/N coughed and cleared his throat before speaking.

"When I was young.. I lived in Nakata-mura..
It was nice. I had a family.
I had a brother.

But soon, all went to shit.
On my fourth birthday, there was an attack.
My family perished in front of my eyes.

I was caught by them.
So I slaughtered them all and escaped.."
F/N skipped all the details to prevent himself from crying out.

Aizawa, behind the glass where the villain couldn't see him.
He was shocked.

Is this why he chose to be a villain and threw it all away?

Aizawa then opened the case file of he Nakata-mura attack once more to see the victim lists.

There it is.
A family of three.
Torn apart and couldn't be identified.

Nobody was said to survive because even if there were, they all died in a few days due to trauma.

But this kid...
This kid who was kidnapped by an entire league of professional villains.

This must've been a bigger trauma, especially if your family died right in front of you.

"I-Is that so..."

F/N let a sigh and avoided any eye contact with the glass pane in front of him.

F/N gave up every spark of hope on being free from the state he's in.

Suddenly, the door to his interrogation chamber opened.
Sparing a glance at the person who made him talk about his past, waked up to him.

F/N quickly squirmed in his chair, in hopes of his tormentor not touching him.

Aizawa quickly put out a reassuring pose, ensuring him safety if he relaxed.

F/N slowly and steadily took deep breaths and regulated his hyperventilating.

Aizawa stuck out a hand at the worried and anxious F/N and touched his forehead.

F/N immediately froze and soon leaned into the touch.

"F/N, right? You'll be fine soon."
Aizawa then walked out of the room, leaving the villain in he room alone.

'What was he just doing...? What happened?'
F/N said, wasn't sure if that was affection or just a simple act of giving false hope.

Aizawa, leaving the room he wemt straight to the principal's office.

Knocking the door, Aizawa walked in and had a small talk with Nedzu.

"Principal, I believe we should give Shadow a chance. After all, he's just a kid."

"Is that what you think so? Then fine. I'll give you a chance to prove that this young villain is pure by heart. But if anything happens again, we won't be taking this easily."

"Thankyou, Principal."
Aizawa said, a little surprised that the stubborn principal would allow that.

Quickly hurrying to the basement,
was a crying F/N.

Aizawa stayed behind the glass and was listening to every word.

"...H..he left me again... E-Everybody.. does..
Why?? It's painful..."
Tears streamed down the boy's emotionless face as he slowly expressed himself to nothing.

Aizawa walked into the room after a while and pretend nothing happened.

"Kid you'll have a chance to prove yourself, you ready?"

F/N slowly looked up, his E/C eyes wasn't lighting up like a child, instead it glistened a depressing aura.

F/N was then slowly released from the chair, Aizawa caught him before the villain fell onto the ground.

Carrying him to the nurse's office once more, this time a little gentler.

"Recovery girl, I was sorry for what I did. But please make him rest. He'd been through a lot."
Aizawa's soft side showed once more as he handed the limp boy over.

Recovery girl, still a little speechless, put the limp boy onto the infirmary bed and started making him fall asleep.

After that, Aizawa made his way to the teacher's lounge where he found his two friend worried sick.

"What are you doing here, Shota.."
Hizashi, attempted to apeak with an angry voice but failed miserably.

"I'm here to say what I got our from F/N."

"Oh..? Is that so..."
Yagi said, smiling nervously and Hizashi turned his head away with a huff.

Aizawa's heart clenched a little as he sat down and started.
"Okay, I'm sorry for what I did to him earlier but I heard.
F/N, was the only living survivor of the devastating Nakata-mura attack years ago.
He was four that time and it snapped him hard enough.

Afterwards, he was captured by the Monsters-
The villain alliance who was wiped out some time after the Nakata-mura attack and was said to be the one causing the Nakata-mura attack.

He provided this part of the information.
He's at the infirmary asleep now.
Nedzu said he'll be giving a chance for F/N to prove he's innocent by heart."

Hizashi's eyes lit up as he hugged Shota tightly.
"AHH!!! SHŌTA!!!
I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T BE THAT HEARTLESS!! How is he? Is he alright?"

"Hizashi... is he your son or anything? You're really worried..."
Aizawa joked and received a soft push from the loud cockatoo man.

Shota, Yagi and Hizashi all hurried over to the infirmary to see a peaceful F/N.

But even in his sleep, his expression seem depressed and troubled.

"This kid... He'd been through a lot..."
Recovery girl said as she showed the deep scars and burn patches on his skin.

All of their hearts wrenched in worry and sadness at the sight of the permanent scars that scattered across the sleeping male's body.

He's just a kid.
Why is reality so cruel?

A few hours passed.
The three teachers and Recovery girl was a little worried about the young villain who endured excruciating pain in the past few days.

They all stayed in the infirmary to loon after the young villain and all of them ended up falling asleep.

F/N groaned a little and opened his eyes.
Where was he?
He looked around to see three teachers and the same old lady who healed him.

F/N looked at his body.
He wasn't restrained.
He could escape!
But... but his legs wouldn't budge!

F/N grunted in frustration and laid back down.
He wasn't drugged or restrained of anything,
but yet he wouldn't move...

Thinking back,
his tormentor, Shota, was believed to be the one bringing him there... both times.

But why would he do that?
He is a damned villain.
He doesn't deserve the care, right?
Or so his tormentor said.

But as his mind fluttered to the moments Shota slowly stroked his sweaty forehead, reassuring him safety, he felt tears streaming down his face.

'Why is everyone like this..?
They'll all leave me alone at the end and yet they gave me false hope on everything..'

Crying, F/N felt his eyelids getting heavier and heavier and finally succumbed into deep sleep once more.

On the bright shine of morning,
F/N was woken up by an All Might's worried expression.

But once F/N opened his eyes to look at him, All Might's worried frown turned into a smile.
"Heh there, young L/N! How're you doing?
You've been through a lot, you need any more rest?"

"A-All Might?!"
F/N thought of the moment Ruri died right in front of him.

She was his only friend...

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"
F/N shouted as he dropped from the bed and squirmed away from him.

All Might, a little taken back, stood up immediately as the two other teachers woken up by F/N's screams.

"Ah... I think I forgot to say the part that a year ago that boy you saw, Yagi? That's him.."

Yagi thought for a moment and relauzed what he'd done a year ago.
He killed the young child's companion.
A girl.

"Hey heh, F/N, it's alright...
He isn't here to hurt you.."
Hizashi slowly made his way to the hyperventilating and trembling F/N who hid his face and only had an eye glaring at the number one hero.

"H... Hizashi.."
F/N shivered and said the man with long blonde hair's name.

F/N slowly unraveled his arms which covered his face and had his palms against the floor as he threw up from panicking.

A neon lime and black substance came from his mouth as he continuously coughed from the substance coming up his throat.

About a minute later, F/N panted slowly as Hizashi stroked his back, comforting him.

Yagi and Shota sat on the bed next to F/N and watched worriedly.

That substance F/N threw up wasn't common that you see everyday.
It almost looked radioactive.

Slowly, F/N crawled to the corner of the room and scratched at his limbs until blood came out.

"Cut that out! You'll hurt yourself!"
Shota couldn't bear watching the boy hurting himself.
"What were you thinkinng!?"
Shota yelled at the boy as the boy's gaze landed on the floor, tears spilling.

Recovery girl strolled over and slapped the nervously angry teacher's hands.
"Cut that out, Aizawa-kun! He's having a trauma!"

Shota let go of the boy and the boy fell onto the floor and continuously scratched his limbs until after sime time he finally calmed down.

Looking around was four worried staff members of the faculty and some radioactive vomit.

"Hey you alright?"
Yagi said in his softest tone.

"W-What do you want...."
F/N glared at the number one hero.

"I... I'm sorry for what I did a year ago... I hadn't realized that it will cause such a huge trauma... Considering what happened when you were young.."

F/N scoffed and said
"It's fine... used to it.."

"F/N, you'll still be studying here.
You're given a chance by Nedzu, the principal to prove your innocence."

"Why didn't you just kill me considering how many pro heroes I've murdered.."

The three pro hero teachers shivered a little in disgust at the phrase 'how much pro heroes I've murdered'

"Treasure this chance..."
Shota said as he and Yagi led the young villain back to UA.

Slowly opening the door was some worried students who looked up and immediately had tears brimming their eyes.

"F/N!!!! WE WERE SO WORRIED!!"
Most of them exclaimed while some watched in silence.
It wasn't a silence of disgust.
It was rather a approving silence.

F/N was a little taken back by the sudden attention he was receiving, but he also felt something inside him blossom.
'This warm feeling... I haven't had that in years...'

=================
Yay!! I'm done with this chapter!!
And I wont be able to update some time after August 23rd!!

I'll be moving to Canada and need to settle down until I can continue!!
I hope that's alright!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 584 30
Y/n was just another unfortunate victim of Bakugos relentless bullying. One day, he had enough. So, he isolated himself in the mountains to train. Af...
99.2K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
793K 25.9K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...
190K 5.3K 46
Its exactly what the title says. In this however the Story lines not the same as the anime. The reader is immortal and is the first person to ever ha...