Whispers In The Dark

By baeklightspark

There's so much happens in our world. some are fall in love, and some with broken heart. some are married and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

68 8 12
By baeklightspark

A/N: Hey guys, I'm back with a new chapter! hope you all still remember this story! I'm really sorry for the late update. I was extremely busy with college stuffs that i couldn't even sit still and finish a chapter. Now i'm free from all the burdens and will try to update frequently..! Here is the chapter for you guys,
Enjoy!!!
********

Baekhyun was awakened before the sun. A beamish of happiness occupied within him the second he opened his fatigue eyes from the splendor sleep.

He jumped out of his bed with an enthusiastic smile, which shines brighter than the sun.

His mood was remarkably at its high, it seems like that he’s walking on the air; nothing can ruin his mood today.

He might be in high spirits that others could hear him whistling joyfully as he climbs on the stairs to the downstairs. 

“What’s wrong with this guy? He’s acting extremely weird since the morning,” Lay asked, after watching Baekhyun in his high-spirited mood, walking merrily around the house.

“Haven’t you heard, Hyung? Baekhyun and Hani Noona will have collaboration soon. They had already signed the contract,” Chen said.

“No wonder he’s being such a creepy,” Lay snorted.

Baekhyun’s on the top of the world since he heard him having collaboration with Hani Noona.

It took him by surprise, as he’s always dreamt of having a duet with his beloved Noona. Finally it came into reality when he’s least expected about it.

He’s already dressed up in formal clothes, ready to go out. He took a seat on the couch next to Chen, waiting for his driver to pick him up to the sm building. They were agreeing to meet at sm building to discuss about their collaboration song.

Jinhye was not happy about the news. She’s not quite certain about their relationship. But she knows that Baekhyun’s having a thing for that lady. She couldn’t do anything but stay silent and watch everything.

When she found Baekhyun being ecstatic, she wishes that it would be better if she’s the reason behind his happiness.

“Are you going somewhere?” Suho asked, watching Jinhye dressed up in a blue floral frock with her smooth silky hair fall down on her both shoulders.

She looked like as if she’s going on a date with her boyfriend. She nodded and hurriedly went out of the house before suho opened his mouth to ask further. The boys looked at each other with towering confusion. 

The car beeped noisily from outside signaling Baekhyun to come out. With a smile he rushed to outside after saying good-bye to others.

It’s already past 9 in the morning, the streets were packed up with people passing by and running for errands.

Jinhye dragged her feet along the crowded street, watching people being busy with themselves. She feels like a real human among the crowd. A smile sneaked on her face. She moved hurriedly towards the path ahead of her.

She took further steps entering into a calm neighborhood occupied by giant houses. The houses were in huge size and looking rather beautiful. Jinhye halted infront a big house, the wall decked out with different colors of beautiful flowers which gives a refreshing look.

Jinhye carefully pressed the bell, after a few seconds of waiting a man of forty wearing a black jacket came out of the house. His lips parted wide with surprise as soon as he spots Jinhye standing at the door.

“Ajusshi,” Jinhye exclaimed happily seeing the man before her.

“Oh Jinhye,” his expression was unreadable.

Jinhye couldn’t tell was he happy to see her or not. He held a detached face, which shows that he was least expecting her to be here with him. There’s an evocative silence held between them for a few moments.

“Come in,” The man said stepping aside offering Jinhye the space needed to get in. She swiftly went in and the man closed the door behind him almost immediately.

The house revealed to be huge and wooden walls and furniture gives a traditional outlook.

“What brings you here?” the man asked once they both settled down on the comfortable couch facing each other.

The girl began to get a feeling of anxiety as the man held his gaze upon her waiting for her to speak.

“Did something happen?” the man asked. Jinhye lifted her eyes up to meet a worried man before her.

“Jashor’s been keep following me,” She said. She pressed her sweaty palms together. “He wants to take me back to the devil world,”

“Jinhye, you should go back to the angel world before it’s getting too late. It’s not safe you to stay here any longer since jashor wants to make you his bride. You know how easy it’s for him to do that,” The man expressed with a paternal look on his face.

She shook her head back and forth. “No, I’m not going back,” There’s no way she’s going back to the angel world.

“Look Jinhye, I clearly understand your situation. However don’t you think it’s better for you to go back to the angel world rather than being dragged by a devil,” He said.

"Jashor is most dangerous devil amongst all others. You cannot fight with him, not in this form,” He added.

Jinhye whipped his head up and looked forward the man before her as tears sprang to her eyes.

“I thought you would help me,” She said, looking down at her lap.

“I wish I could. But I don’t think I can help you more than this,” The man sadly stated.

“I’m not going back. I wouldn’t mind dying in this world rather than going back to the angel world. I will make sure not to bump into jashor anymore,” the young girl stood up to leave.

“If you say so,” the man stood up as well. “I can give you some advice,”

“What kind of?” she glanced at the man.

“Well…,” He said as taking a few steps towards her. A smile slipped on his lips as he stopped a couple of meters away from her.
.............

The glaring sunlight smack hard on her back as Jinhye took her slow steps along the deserted path. she clutched on her necklace, as her thoughts drew back to the conversation she had with her Ajusshi a while ago.

“Well..,” he said as taking a few steps towards her. A smile slipped on his pale tender lips as he stopped a couple of meters away from her. “Do what scares you,” the gentle voice grazed onto her ear.

She watched the man with a confusticate look that visibly plaster on her face.

“What does it mean?” Jinhye asked.

“You will find out that soon, meanwhile wear this,” the man handed a necklace shaped in a water drop with a stone stuck on the center. “You cannot stay away from jashor all the time. This necklace will prevent him from haul you to the evil world,”

Jinhye grabbed the necklace from his hand and looked intently into it.

‘will it be useful?’ she thought.

********

She sighed. Suddenly she felt a gust of wind stir around her. She stopped and looked all around hoping to sense the abnormal commotion that roofed the atmosphere near her.

“Hey princess,” A whispery voice behind her called.

Jinhye knew who the owner of the voice is without even looking at his direction; the voice is much familiar to her. She managed to hold a daring face before turning around to face the devil.

“What now?” She asked, sounded more irritated.

“Oh, Seems like princess is not in her good mood today,” Jashor said derisively.  “ I will make you feel good, princess,” His whispery voice grazed on her cheeks as he leans over to her endeavoring to grasp her waist, pull her more closer to him. Jinhye wiggled in his stretched grip only led him to hold even strong. “Don’t make me angry, princess. Be a good girl and come with me,” jashor exclaimed in a firm tone.

Jinhye swallowed the lump in her throat as tears sprang to her eyes. His knife-like eyes pointed directly into her dread eyes without a blink. Jinhye felt frosty under his tight grip, she felt her body getting weak as his gaze stabbed right through her soul.

He’s dead serious. There’s no way she could escape from his grasp.

“Please, let me go,” She pleaded.

“No princess, I’m not a fool to let you go again. I’m here to take you with me to the evil world as my bride,” jashor said as his eyes landed on her rosy lips.

Her eyes widened in terror. No! She cannot let him kiss her. If his lips touch hers, it means he claimed her as his bride and there is no turning back.

It can’t be happen. She jerked her head from side to side attempting to prevent from his lip touching hers.

She gasped when she felt a pain in her waist as his grip on her waist tightened. She tried to hit his chest but it evoked him to lean more forward to her dangerously closing the distance between them.

Jinhye felt helpless as she closed her eyes, a final tear dropped from her eyelashes down to her chin.

After a short time she felt the grip on her waist has loosened and she no longer feel the pain in her waist. She opened her eyes slowly and found the guy standing a few metres away from her coating his wide mouth with back of his hand and his eyes swelled with terror.

His face brimming with anger and fear which triggered a chilly sensation all over her body.
Her eyes furrowed in an utter confuse.

What's happened to him all of a sudden?

Soon after her eyes made his way towards her necklace  which shines brightly than the sun above them.

It's illuminating light spread all over the area. Jashor couldn't stand under the intense light coming out of the pendant. 

"How dare you use that curse back pendant against me?" Jashor yelled furiously leaning forward grasping her wrist vigorously.

Curse back pendant?

So it works!
She mentally thanked ajusshi for providing this pendant which save her life from the devil before her.

A pleasing smile slipped on her lips as she clutched the pendant on her right hand as her left hand was under the tight grip of jashor. The light was gone.

"Don't think you can escape me all the time just by using this as a weapon. I have my own way to get rid of this," Anger reflected through his voice. "For now, i will leave you on your own. But remember, I will comeback for sure, by that time ready to spent a hell life with me," Jashor uttered sharply.

She didn't say anything, but shoot a glare at him, showing that she wasn't afraid of him anymore.

They glared into each others soul for quite a long time that they become alarmed when a car halted infront of them with a loud honk. They both looked forward and spot a black car paused before them.

Soon after a guy get off from the car.

Jashor slowly unstrapped his grip on her wrist after seeing the guy before him.

*********
Hey guys,
What do you think about this chapter?😅
Comment your thoughts and opinions😉
Vote if you like👍
Thank you so much for all the support and love🙏
Love you💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.9K 13
baekhyun x reader Just when you thought that your heart had healed, just when you had thought you had become stronger, you fell into the same trap...
1.4K 69 34
You were at the point of going to Korea, you lived your whole life in _______ and now you were going to meet the other side of the world. You weren't...
84.2K 3.5K 199
Description Each one of us has a dream that we always wanted. Sometimes we got to have and sometimes we don't. But what if you got it but at the same...
22.7K 1.4K 36
A clumsy angel is punished for her many miracle mishaps by falling to earth where she meets a jaded, rich man who doesn't believe in miracles. Ā© PREA...