Loving a 'G'

By euzaku35

Everything about Tyrone Jake Marcos screams mystery… and trouble. At first, Patrice Ramirez was so sure that... More

Loving a 'G'!
CHAPTER 2: That Creepy Smile
CHAPTER 3: Sexy Dork
CHAPTER 4: After School Guest
CHAPTER 5: Facebook Chat
CHAPTER 6: 1st Date for A Cause
CHAPTER 7: Paint Play
CHAPTER 8: Red Lipstick
CHAPTER 9: Mystery Letter
CHAPTER 10: Meet the friends
CHAPTER 11: Say 'Good Night'-the Tyrone way
CHAPTER 12: KakaoTalk
CHAPTER 13.1: 1st Day. Maid Cafe
CHAPTER 13.2: 1st Day. Maid Cafe 2
CHAPTER 14.1: 2nd Day. Dart and Trust
CHAPTER 14.2: 2nd Day. Basketball Game
CHAPTER 14.3: 2nd Day. Confession
CHAPTER 14.4: 2nd Day. Decision
CHAPTER 15.1: 3rd Day. University Ball
CHAPTER 15.2: 3rd Day. University Ball 2
CHAPTER 16: Past To Present
CHAPTER 17.1: Tyrone's place
CHAPTER 17.2: Tyrone's place (Part 2)
CHAPTER 18.1: Interrogation
CHAPTER 18: Interrogation + Pictures
CHAPTER 19: Another Mystery
CHAPTER 20: Meet the sister
CHAPTER 21: Number Fourteen
CHAPTER 22: One Lucky Girl
CHAPTER 23: Late Night Movie Watching
CHAPTER 24: Sisterhood
CHAPTER 25: Let's Talk About Trust
CHAPTER 26.1: Bye Julian
CHAPTER 26.2: Consulting Tyrone
CHAPTER 27: Let's Do Good Day
CHAPTER 28.1: Tyrone's Birthday
CHAPTER 28.2: The Girl From The Past
CHAPTER 28.3: HE'S A 'G'
CHAPTER 29: Courage and Denials
CHAPTER 30: Dark Past Revealed
CHAPTER 31: Mom
CHAPTER 32: Gamble
CHAPTER 33: The Friendsss
CHAPTER 34: Memories
CHAPTER 35: Dream and Realization
CHAPTER 37: Hearts and Flowers
CHAPTER 37.2: Hearts and Flowers (Part 2)
CHAPTER 38: The Pervert and the Modest
CHAPTER 39: "100+1 Things About Tyrone"

CHAPTER 36: Serendipity

1.5K 46 10
By euzaku35

CHAPTER 36: Serendipity

November 17. Sunday. 6:30 PM

TYRONE'S POV

This is the last hospital around this area and will also be the fourth hospital that I'm going to visit. I've been killing myself for the last three hours, trying to numb my body and freeze my brain so I cannot think of anything else. I cannot let myself wander to the news about Patrice dying. I just can't. So I ran and ran like a fool with no direction.

I actually want to escape. Escape all of this. I was scared that Patrice really left me and I will have to live the rest of my life regretting my mistakes and for not being able to talk to her and win her again. I was so stupid. But then in those dreadful hours, I managed to think of some ways I can kill myself. If Patrice really die on me, then I will not hesitate to follow her. I am fearless without her.

The most promising idea of suicide that I have is to get run over by a bus. I'm pretty sure my body will be crashed but at least I will be sure dead. I am planning to execute my suicide plan just few kilometers away from the bus stop where I exactly  met Patrice...

"Miss! Please check! Patrice Ramirez? May naka-admit ba dito?" I asked hastily the nurse in the front desk the question that I already asked for over a few times already by now. I was hoping she will say 'No Patient' just like what other nurses from the previous hospitals answered to me.

"Yes, I think so we have that patient. Go to that hallway and ask a nurse, she will point you to the room." she answered. She didn't bother to look for the patient in their computer because people are crowding. It's a busy rush hour for them.

At kahit medyo hinihingal- hingal pa ako, nagmadali akong pumunta sa may hallway na tinuro nung babae. I need to run. I should keep running. Though I'm not exactly sure why I am running... Am I running to Patrice? Or am I running to escape the reality that she is dead...?

"Miss....." I stopped her on her tracks. "Patrice Ramirez. Where is she?" I'm running out of oxygen in my lungs and the nurse just looked at me. "Please. Patrice.... Ramirez... She's admitted here. Where....??" I asked in between my breaths.

"4th room on the left wing. Kapag nakarinig ka ng room na may nag-iiyakan, yun na yun. Sige, kailangan ko ng tawagin si doc." sabi nung nurse na napagtanungan ko at mabilis ring umalis. 

Room na nag-iiyakan? Shit. Don't tell me... Shit. It cannot be true!

When I turned, rinig na rinig ko ang malakas na iyakan kahit may ilang kwarto pa ang distansya ko. I closed my eyes and clenched my fist. Every step I am running feels heavier now. God. I am getting closer to the 4th room and I can already hear the loud crying. It must be Charisse and Aira...

Damn it. It's true, then? How can that be fcking true?! How did it fcking happen?!

Patrice... My sweet, innocent Patrice.... really passed away?

Wait for me Patrice... I will see you soon. Only a couple of steps and I will be there.

"....Jeez, I'm here." I announced after I pushed open the door. Naipatong ko na lang ang dalawa kong kamay sa may hita ko habang pinipilit kong huminga ng maayos. Everything went silent when I came and the only sound can be heard is my heavy breathing.

I don't look particularly fine, in fact, I look wasted and ragged from all the running... but I don't mind... because meters away from me, lying on the hospital bed.... is Patrice.

S-She is.... She is alive?

"T-Ty... T-Tyrone? IT'S TYRONE!!" She shouted my name and jumped from the bed. Because of that, her IV fluid was removed from her wrist rather harshly. She's pale and frail, but when she looked at me, she's radiating. She still has her beauty glowing from her.

When she saw me, she immediately ran towards me... but only after few steps, halfway from me, she lost her stand, her feet must have fell weak and her face almost hit the cold, white hospital floor.

"Patrice!" I called as I luckily caught her before she planked. She looked up to me and tears keep flowing from her eyes. I felt relieved as I finally have her in my arms. But.... didn't they say she passed away?

PATRICE'S POV

Thank God. Thank goodness. Tyrone is here. He's here! Can you believe it? And I actually landed on his arms. His arms. How I miss the warmth of his skin, his body. The secure feeling that his lean, manly arms give to me everytime.

I feel weak but my heart is beating strongly. My hand, the one where the IV fluid was detached and is now bleeding, reached for his face. I am touching his face. We are so close together, sitting on the floor. His expression is confused and relieved. I cannot recognize what my expression is-- all I know is that I am so happy that he is here.

"Tyrone...." I am so happy I keep on crying still. "Tyrone, you're here. You're here." I spoke, still touching his face as if I'm trying to prove that he really is here and not an illusion. "Tyrone, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!!" And I hugged him tightly. I threw my arms on his neck and cried on his shoulder. I keep on sobbing, totally forgetting that we were on the floor, my hand is bleeding and we have an audience in the room.

"Patrice..." He said barely audible. I was still clinging to him. I felt his hands on my back. He's also hugging me. He's embracing me, enveloping me in his arms. It makes me cry harder.

"I'm so sorry, Ty. I know I'm an idiot. I didn't think. I hurt you. I said bad things to you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" I was never prepared to face Tyrone again. I don't even know what I'm saying or what I want to say. Everything that is coming out of my mouth are all apologies.

"Patrice, no..." He said shortly but full of  care. I ignored him.

"No, Tyrone. I was so bad. To you. To myself. I let my pride and judgments get the best of me. I was so mad at you. I felt that you betrayed me. I thought that you're a liar, a user. I thought that you are the worst person..." Tuloy- tuloy kong sabi. Naramdaman ko na lang na umalis sa pagkakayakap niya si Tyrone. He put one arm on my back and the other behind my legs. He lifted me, carrying me back to my bed.

"Patrice, you are dead--" I widened my eyes with the first thing he said after lying me back to my bed. I-I... I am dead? What the eff?

"No! No, Tyrone! I am not dead! Buhay ako Tyrone!" I shook my head profusely. Lalong nagtuluan yung mga luha ko. Nooooo! Hindi ako patay! Bakit gusto akong patayin ni Tyrone?!! ToT

"Patrice, you passed away--" I stopped him again with my wailing.

"Nooooo!! I didn't pass away, Tyrone! I passed out! I didn't pass away! I'm alive! I'm not dead!!" I insisted. Why is Tyrone doing this to me? Does he hate me this much that he wants me dead?

"Patrice, listen--" I cried again, stopping him midway.

"Nooo! You listen to me, Tyrone! I am sorry!  I made a mistake! Please! Oh, please don't make me dead yet. I'm not!" I am convincing him while crying. I faced our audience. "Mom! Dad! Please! Tell him I'm not dead! Buhay ako, diba? Buhay ako! Hindi ako kaluluwa? Cha! Aira! Bakit gusto akong patayin ni Tyrone? Buhay pa ako e!" I cried and whined so hard like a small child to them.

"PATRICE!" Tyrone raised his voice and hold me hard on the side of my arms. I stopped freaking out and just gaped at him. He got that expression again. Yung parang nabibwiset sya at nauubusan ng pasensya. Halaaaaa. @__@

"Listen, okay? You passed away." He said straightly. Napanganga ako. I passed away? HA?! Kelan?! Akala ko buhay pa ako! "That is what they said." then Tyrone turned his head and glared on the two girls-- Charisse and Aira.

I also looked at them. Nung una, hindi ko ma-gets, siguro kasi kagigising ko lang, pero nung mag-sink in sa akin...

"Cha.....Aira...." I said their names through gritted teeth. "ANO NA NAMANG KALOKOHANG PINAGGAGAWA NIYO?!" I shouted then ultra mega face palm. Grabe! Tigil sa pagtulo lahat ng luha ko eh! What the hell is this?!

"Hehe! Sorry naman! Hindi ko talaga alam, promise!" sabi ni Aira, ngiting-ngiti habang pinagpapawisan. "Ako din, promise! Malay ko ba kung anong nangyayari! Siguro mali lang ng sabi! Chillax lang, guys! Aha-ha-ha!" sabi ni Charisse, napapangiwi na lang habang sinisiko-siko si Aira.

"Girls, passed out and passed away are different things, okay?" That was my dad, giving the two his exasperated look.

"Maybe, we can let the two talk privately." My mom suddenly said. She looked at me softly. "Fix the things that need fixing. We'll tell the doctor to check on you after half an hour instead." She added.

Both of them gave me a kiss on my forehead before living the room. Charisse and Aira both apologized for the wrong information before walking out, hissing and fighting all along. Those two are just... Ugh. Never mind.

"I never felt so good to be in a hospital room until now." Sabi ni Tyrone. Pareho na kaming kalmado ngayon. Medyo humihikbi-hikbi pa rin ako pero mas relax na ang pakiramdam ko.

"I hate hospitals because it became the second home of Tricia. I hate visiting hospital because it means I have to see her suffer again. I never want to be in a hospital again because it reminds me of my sister...." He shared. At sa muling pagkakataon, na witness ko na naman kung gaano kalambot ang puso ni Tyrone pagdating sa kapatid niya. It left me speechless.

"You lying on a hospital bed is a terrifying view but it surely is better than seeing you in morgue." He chuckled. "I'm pretty sure I was close to a heart attack. First, they said you passed away, then next, you are actually alive but crying... Too many happenings I think I'm going crazy." He grinned, then using the back of his hand, he touched my cheek before tucking a stray hair away from my face. And the way he stared at me is just so intense, like I'm the only girl in the world.

We were just staring at each other's eyes, communicating in silence, before he spoke again.

"But maybe it was a blessing in disguise. It was a fortunate incident. Serendipity." He smiled at me. "That hoax was my wake up call. If not for that false news, siguro nasa bahay pa rin ako, naglilinis, nakatunganga... Walang ginagawa. Doing exactly nothing to get you back." Umiling-iling sya sa sarili.

Then that makes two of us. Because if I didn't pass out, I wouldn't have my head shakened. I will never realize how stupid my qualms are. Things will never make sense to me. That dream cleared my head. And here I am... asking for his forgiveness.

"Mapapatawad mo pa ba ako?" I blurted out. I was in the verge of crying again pero pinipigilan ko. Oo, iyakin talaga ako pero natatakot ako na baka iwan ako ni Tyrone kapag umiyak pa ulit ako sa harapan niya ng parang tanga.

"Mapapatawad mo pa ba ako?" He repeated, but this time, it is his own question. There was a playful tone yet sincerity in his voice and in his face. Ako naman ang naglagay ng palad ko sa may pisngi niya.

"It's impossible not to forgive you." I smiled to him. I really feel exhausted because of all the crying and shouting, but since Tyrone is with me now, I cannot skip this chance to say let out of everything. "I was wrong, Tyrone. When I said..." I gulped, remembering the words. "When I said loving you doesn't feel right anymore... that was bullshit." We both sounded a little laugh.

"Is it?" He asked and I pulled him even closer to me. I want to be so close to him, to touch him, to smell and feel him beside me.

"It is. It is nothing more than a heat of the moment thing. It is not true. Even myself don't believe it. Loving you will never be wrong. It is always going to be right. It's the best thing I ever did." And then I raised my head and kissed him on his lips. I sense his smile beneath our kiss.

The pain and uncertainty of the last two weeks automatically vanished away. It was just Tyrone and I. We are kissing like the way we never did before. It is full of passion, of feelings, of love. The way our lips meet and his hand carefully holding my face... Even with our eyes closed, I can clearly say our hearts beat for each other. We are burning. We must have missed each other damn much a simple kiss wouldn't be enough.

"Should we start all over again? You and me." He cheekily asked me after our lingering kiss. His warm hands still cupping my face. I smiled widely then nod as an answer at his question. I would want nothing for him and me to start all over again.

"Mahal kita, Patrice." He said, looking straight to my eyes. No expression at all. Yes, his face is blank but the way his eyes look at me... It's more than enough to convey what his heart feels for me. Nawala yung ngiti ko ng dahan-dahan. No, it's not a negative thing but... it is... It is the first time he ever told me he loves me. 

"W-What?" Yun lang ang nasabi ko. I was sure shocked as hell. I know he loves me. So much. I also saw him, heard him, say 'I love you' to other girls on the phone... but this time? Ito ang unang 'Mahal Kita' mula kay Tyrone para sa akin. Ito yun. Itong- itong yun.

"No response?" He raised an eyebrow and pouted. Napangiti ulit ako. I just... Wow, this is... Unbelievable. Is this really true? He's finally opening up, confessing his feelings to me.

"This is the response you're waiting for." I smiled at him playfully. I kissed my thumb then placed it on his lips for a quick second. That's our thumb kiss. That's what he used to give to me.

"Geez, what was that?" He laughed. His boyish laugh. And I can't help to be amused by him and by everything that is happening.

"That was me saying 'Mahal Rin Kita'." And I sticked my tongue to him. I'm matching his playful demeanor. Despite my not-so-good health condition, I feel so much fine more than ever. Tyrone is here. He's being playful and carefree. We're getting things fixed and done. We're making ends to the past and we're starting again. Can anything be greater than this? I'm all smiles. :">

He pushed himself, almost lying on the bed, beside me now. Nilagay niya yung braso niya sa may balikat ko. I rested my head on his hard chest. I can hear his heartbeat. I can feel his slow and stable breathing.

"Do you want to sleep with me? One night will do." He said and I giggled. I remember slapping him for saying that to me on our second meeting. I shook my head. He's still the pervert Tyrone from the first time I met him. I lightly thump his chest and settled comfortably again.

"Yeah, let's sleep together. Here." I answered after a moment of silence. When he understood what I said, he moved, trying to see if I'm serious, but I already have my eyes closed, ready to sleep, literally"The doctor will be here shortly. Don't leave. Stay with me..." And before I doze off to sleep, I heard Tyrone promised and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled... and that's how we get back together. :">

******

A/N: I have lots to do but I need to type my update or else I'm going crazy. XD This one took me four hours! Mygad! Anyway, who's happy that 'TyRice' is back together? Congratulations to them! Vote and Comments are very much welcome! Bye, guys! -euzaku35^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 13.6K 57
Published under IMMAC PPH Cyienna Calixta Marcielo-more on-Ciara Callista Martell, a Runaway Royalty to get away from what her mother wants, running...
325M 6.7M 94
[BAD BOY 1] Gusto ko lang naman ng simpleng buhay; tahimik at malayo sa gulo. Kaso isang araw... nagbago ang lahat. Inspired by Boys Over Flowers.
176M 3.9M 68
[BAD BOY 2] You can't turn a bad girl good, but once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever. Yang ang motto ni Candice. Sa pagmamahalan na meron...
16.6M 718K 41
Isabelle Dizon was perfect. A straight A business course student, a sensible lady, a responsible daughter any parent would wished for. But she felt s...