Spin the bottle: A Jotaro and...

By JoJoThe7th

This is a modern day AU, told from Jotaro's point of veiw, and a few years later when they can legally drink... More

Kakyoin
Bad Company
Cliche
The Morning of
The Morning of: Part 3: Breakdown
Coming Home.

The Morning of: Part 2

4.2K 112 195
By JoJoThe7th

From Kakyoin: "This is the recipe: Kosher salt, 1 lb. of pasta, I like it better with just spaghetti, 4 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil. 2 tsp. of freshly cracked black pepper. 1 cup of finely grated Pecorino Romano, and 3/4 cup of finely grated Cacio De Roma, but I'll bring the Pecorino Romano, and the Cacio De Roma. We can make dinner together, if you want?"

Wait, it doesn't say how much Kosher salt I need, and he didn't specify say what kind of spaghetti he wanted. Good grief, he's probably off break and back to work, so I can't ask him what he wanted.

I head into the store, holding my phone at my side, and my other hand in my pants pocket. The breeze glazes over my face, making my nose sting a bit; and as expected, it stopped when I walked though the stores automatic doorway.

It's been pretty chilly recently, I've always enjoyed a freshly cooked meal when it's cold; hope Kakyoin does too, but this is different, I'm making dinner with Kakyoin.

I look at the labels above the lanes of food, turning into the lane with the mark of "Box Dinner".

I'm not the best at cooking, so if I mess up, Kakyoin will be right beside me to see.

My worrys circle my mind as I slowly walk down the lane, darting my eyes up and down back and forth slowly, on the search for spaghetti.

I'm not really the best at admiting my mistakes or feelings either... but-

I stop in front of the section of pasta, and crouch down to the lower shelfs.

-even if Kakyoin doesn't like me back, I still want to hang out, my main consider is that he doesn't want to hang out if I tell him. Should I just tell him I'm gay and that I like him? Maybe a bit blunt, but it cuts to the chase.

I grab the edge of a blue, slender, rectangular, and pull it off the bottom shelf to lifted up to my face.

Just regular pasta, or something like Angle Hair, Arrabbiata?

I look at different pastas, unable to decide what type of pasta Kakyoin would like.

Ugh, I want to hurry up so I go home and take a nap, but what kind of spaghetti did he want? Is spaghetti a specific kind?

I stare at the boxes, they all seem pretty similar to me.

Can't I just get both, I can spend as much money on Kakyoin as I want, right? I know their different, just I don't know what makes them different, but if I get them both... but wait-

I look up at all the rest of the pasta, knowing what I'll probably do, and groaned deeply.

----------------------------------------

"And here's your change." The young male cashier politely told me, holding his hand out, I lift my hand to his, and he drops what's left of my paycheck into my hand.

"Mm" I response placing my money into my wallet, and grabbing my bags of assorted pasta, and pasta noodles, and head for the automatic doors, as the cashier tells me to have a nice day.

I breath in the cold air, and just kinda glace around the parking lot, when I see my grandpa with the two foreigners from the other day.

Oh, shit!

I wipe my face the other direction, and pick up my walking pace to my car, in high hopes they didn't see me and that I can avoid any unnecessary interactions with that old man.

"Hey! Jotaro!" I hear my grandfather called out from behind me.

Pretend you didn't hear? No, he called my name too loud.

I began sprinting to my car not to far from where I was standing and at sonic speeds unlock it, throwing the pasta I had gently supported as I had sprinted, onto the floor board below. I clenched my teeth as hit reverse while glancing up to see all three of them running, I pick eyes with Avdol, I internally scream at the sight of the three charging at my car. I hit the gas, quickly ripping out, I hear the pasta fall, and clatter on the floor. I shove the gear shift in drive a tear out of the parking lot, not once looking back.

I tensely sit in my car, wondering about the aftermath I had come to me.

Good grief, why the hell did I do that!? Next time they see me their going to yell at me, and that's only the second time I've met Avdol and Polnareff, they probably think I'm a shitty person now, Damn!

*vrrrr vrrrr*

I'm driving, who's trying to call me?

I wait a min before reaching into my front pocket, and pull out my phone.

Caller [ Grandpa ]

I never told grandpa I had his number, because I didn't want him to randomly text or call me, but like hell I'm going to pick up.

I toss my phone to the passage seat and keep driving, even when it went off a few more time before I got home.

...Shit...

I saw my house from up street, and in front of my house, stood my grandpa and his friends. Grandpa had a angry face on as it looked like he was complaining to Avdol and Polnareff

Probably because of me... and how did they even past me? I came straight home!

I stay in the rode, and think about what I need to do next.

What the hell am I supposed to do now? I invited Kakyoin over, but I don't want to go talk to them. I won't cancel our plans...

My train of thought was stopped abruptly, as I hear a shout and look up to see that Polnareff had spotted and pointed me out.

The feeling of deja vu.
And another Joestar technique used.

I clench my teeth.

What to do, what to do!? Ughh!

I stop in traffic, so I relax and lean my head back, breathing easy, trying to work out a plan for tonight.

I guess I won't be takeing a nap today...

I stare at the car in front of me, focusing on its small smooth details in the metal, it's perfect modeling curves crafted fairly recently, being a new looking car and all. It's beautiful green avacodo color, with the sun glareing off of it and into my eyes, I began to think of yesterday when the sun glared off of Kakyoin's glasses at the cafe.

The car began to move, I snapped into focus, and began driving, I had no sense of where I was driving too.

What time is it?

I reach over and feel around on the next seat, trying to locate my phone, finally feeling a cold screen with my fingertips.

8:43 a.m.

Damn... I really want to sleep, and they probably didn't leave my front yard yet though.

*ping ping*

Kakyoin's text notification?

*ping ping*

I thought his break was later?

I was holding my phone, but not looking at.

I couldn't even catch a glace at the first text!

I spot a convenience store, and pull into it, and quickly go straight to my new texts from Kakyoin. Completely forgetting about my own problems with getting to my house, all of my constitution goes to Kakyoin's text.

From Kakyoin, first text: "Jotaro, I don't have any service right now, so will get right away"

Weird for Kakyoin to spell something wrong in his text, he's always so formal...

From Kakyoin, second text: "I got hurt at work"

What!? Shit, HOW!?

I could feel my muscles tighten right then, making me stiff immediately, and saw my finger tips white as the grip on my phone tightened. I was so scared and worried I saw my phone screen trembling in my hand, my teeth began to chatter so I bit the tip of my tongue.

What!? Shit, HOW!?

I heard my heavy, unsteady, hyperventilating, breaths echo loudly in my car as a I rushed to type a reply, sending as soon as I was done.

To Kakyoin: "how?"

I watch the word: "Delivered" appear next to my disgrace of a reply.

... ...

I watch the reply, almost waiting for it to change to what I wanted to say, and ask.

You, Jotaro Kujo, are an absolute high school girl.

--------------------------------

Author's note: Happy New Year! Hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 14 14
AU where everything in DIU is the same accept it's the AU from the last fic. Cowritten by @GorgingGeorge
34.8K 899 18
You're a foreign exchange student and things soon take an interesting turn when you unexpectedly become familiar with the school's well-known bad-b...
52 3 1
Love is difficult, strange, unpredictable, wonderful, it makes you do crazy things. It's hard to find the right words, especially for non-ordinary gu...
72.9K 2.7K 25
You'd had a crush on Gojo Satoru the moment you started at TJH. The thing was...you were out of his league - or at least you saw it that way. Once Ge...