baby boy [zustin mieber] [boo...

By rendezvousboy

there just aren't enough zustin books. #13 in #supergay as of 8/28/18 #34 in #zustin as of 10/9/18 #2 in #mie... More

information
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
catorce

trece

1.4K 39 41
By rendezvousboy

OMFG DO YALL SEE THAT?! NUMBER ONE IN ZUSTIN?! I JUST WANNA THANK MY MANAGER, AND ALL THE LITTLE PEOPLES FOR MAKING THIS MOMENT POSSIBLE FOR ME!! 😭

on a serious note, thank you so much for all the reads and the votes and the wonderful comments! i seriously appreciate all of it.

plus we're at 12k!! weow i just 😭 thank you all so much, honestly!

honestly i'm just trying to come up with an interesting enough plot for this book, but i think the one i have is ok.

should i just go ahead and publish book two? that's the one with louis and niall, honestly it's not even really a book 2, more so a story made from a story. i think i'll publish that one and the harry and ashton one.

also go check out my zarry book, and my book "a mobster's property" i have a one shot book as well ;)))

not edited.

_________________________

zayn

"did you really like it justin? be honest."

"baby, i adored it. anything you make is absolutely stunning, and i'm so in love with the fact that you took the time to paint me. my sweet boy." he planted a million kisses upon my rosy cheeks, causing me to squeal in delight.

we were currently setting up our bowling game, typing in our names so they would appear on the screen above our lot.

i was so worried he wouldn't like it or he would think it was creepy, but he's been gushing the whole night. so i suppose things turned out better than i thought they would.

i couldn't get that woman out of my head though, the way she looked at me, made me feel guilty in a way. but i didn't have a reason to feel guilty.

or did i?

and where have i seen her before?

"penny for your thoughts?" justin asked as he bent down to tie his left bowling shoe. thankfully, we went home and changed clothes because i can imagine how uncomfortable it is to bowl in a suit.

(home)

(SQUEALS)

"i'm a bit more expensive than that." i teased as i grabbed a 10 pound green ball from the rack. justin grabbed the 14 pound one, of course, making me roll my eyes fondly.

"did you just roll your eyes at me, doll?" he smirked.

"oh no, sir! me? rolling my eyes at you?! that would be an upmost sign of disrespect! i wouldn't dream of-," i began to ramble sarcastically.

"ok ok, suck up." justin laughed as he made his way to the start of the alley. i sat down on a nearby bench, ball in lap.

(pause)

(well)

justin got all the pins except one, then he missed that pin again on his second attempt. i heard him curse under his breath, shaking his head slightly.

"aw it's ok, you'll get em next time tiger." i cooed, getting up to pat his shoulder in an attempt to sarcastically comfort him.

"you're quite sassy tonight, hm?" he asked with a quirked eyebrow.

"i don't know what you're talking about."

justin didn't say anything, he just looked me up and down and went to go sit where i was currently sitting.

i walked up, took a deep breath, and allowed the ball to glide off of my fingers and down the slicked alley. i scored a strike, of course. and i happily skipped over to justin, who was grumbling at me.

"beginners luck."

"in your dreams." i scoffed and sat back, placing my hands on the back of my head.

"this is going to be a long game."

____________________________

i was beating justin by 15 points, and i was playfully trash talking of course. we both did actually, and it was nice to joke around with each other.

the bowling alley wasn't really packed when we got here, but now it's starting to become a bit crowded.

i didn't mind of course, but i could tell the large amount of people was starting to bother justin. i don't know why, considering that we've been in large crowds together before.

was it because he was with me?

no. of course not.

justin wasn't ashamed of me and i wasn't ashamed of him.

maybe he thinks he'll get judged if he's seen with someone so young? well, he's young too, but it's obvious i'm quite younger than he is.

was he worried someone would call him out? i doubt it, the alley is filled with high schoolers and 7 year olds celebrating their birthdays.

"alright zayn, your turn."

"sorry." i guess i dazed out a bit.

as i went to grab the ball, i saw someone out of the corner of my eye.

it was gabriel.

and his posse, craig and salvador.

gabriel made eye contact with me, and right away a sadistic smile etched his way onto his face.

i'm pretty sure mine went ghost white.

"either you come willingly, or i just take you princess."

"actually, justin. can we just go?"

"what? why zayn? the game isn't over yet."

"i just, really don't feel good. can we get out of here, please?"

"are you dehydrated? is it because we haven't eaten yet? i can go get you something real quick from the snack bar?" justin was by my side now, gently rubbing my back.

"no, nothing like that. can we please just go?"

gabriel was making his was over to us by now, and i could feel panic course through my veins.

"zayn, what-,"

"well, well, well. hello again, princess." gabriel approached our little area, standing a few feet away from me and justin.

"who is this zayn?"

"i should be asking you the same thing." gabriel said to justin, looking him up and down.

"i'm his boyfriend, now who the hell are you?"

"boyfriend! aw, zaynie! i had no idea you had a boyfriend. i'm guessing he doesn't know about our little night at the party, does he?"

"zayn, what the fuck is he talking about?" fuck, now he's cursing at me!

(angry justin)

(sexy justin)

"justin, nothing happened between me and him, i swear." panicking, panicking! my heart is fucking racing, i can't think straight.

"how are you gonna deny it zayn? i'm hurt, princess." gabriel clenched his heart dramatically.

"justin, let's just go please." i begged again, tugging at his arm. but he was already glaring menacingly at gabriel. if looks could kill, gabriel would be 6 feet under right now.

"there you go trying to run away again zayn. just like that night at the party, you were squirming and screaming-,"

"you better shut the fuck up before i kill you where you stand." justin spat, leaning in desperately close to gabriel's face. my feeble attempt to pull him away were obviously not working.

"oh! we got a tough guy over here. yeah, how old are you by the way? i haven't seen you around school before, or any school for that matter."

"justin! come on! he isn't worth it!"
i whispered harshly.

"and what makes you think that's any of your god damn business?"

"well, last time i checked. age of consent was 18, and zaynie here hasn't hit that milestone yet. you on the other hand, it's quite obvious you're much older than that." gabriel tossed the hair out of his face, smirking maliciously.

justin yanked his arm out of my grasp, and easily grabbed gabriel by the collar of his jacket, shaking him up like a rag doll.

craig and salvador were quick to gabriel's side, glaring harshly at justin.

people were beginning to look on now, and i was starting to feel lighter and lighter.

i grasped justin's bicep, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"justin, you can't hit him. he's not 18, you'll go to jail for fighting with a minor. let's just go, he's not worth it."

gabriel was enjoying every second of this, and it made me despise him even more.

justin pushed him to the ground, making gabriel groan in pain.

i grasped justin's hand, then we grabbed our shoes and walked out of the bowling alley.

"this isn't over princess!" i heard gabriel shout behind us, but i just kept tugging justin as far away from the building as possible.

justin was fuming all the way to the car, and i decided not to say anything in fear of making things worse.

he surely didn't believe gabriel over me.

i know he didn't.

____________________________

"how dare he?! how fucking dare he?! who the fuck does he think he is?!"

justin stormed into his house, leaving the door wide open behind him. i entered quietly, closing and locking it behind me.

he went over to the fridge, shuffling around for a drink, a beer im guessing.

he slammed the can on the counter and glared over at me.

"tell me what he was talking about zayn. and if you even think about lying to me so help me god."

"w-well, um," i scratched my neck nervously, "at the party, gabriel came up to me. i was a little tipsy at the time but i was still aware of my surroundings, of course. he tried to sleep with me, i declined. then he said that i could either come willingly or he would just take me. luckily, i got him good one time in the balls and made it out of there. i didn't really think anything of it at the time justin, i swear." i explained, biting my lip.

"then why would he..."

"gabriel is really full of himself. i'm surprised he hasn't told the whole school actually. i would never sleep with him though, even if i was single." i scrunched my face up in disgust at the thought.

justin took a deep sigh, staring me in the eyes.

"alright, i believe you baby."

"i promise justin, you're the only one for me." i cooed as i walked over to him, pinching his cheeks lovingly.

he glided his hands down my sides, resting then on my hips. he lent down so our foreheads touched, and i wiggles my fingers into his hair.

"you're mine, zayn."

"yours, you big oaf."

"hey, don't forget who you're talking to little boy." he softly smacked the side of my ass, making me gasp.

"sorry, daddy."

___________________________

"that's crazy zayn! man i was there, i would have definitely recorded." niall shook his head as we hung up the flyers for the upcoming math competition. harry was with us too, acting a fool like usual.

"i wish i was there too, i would've been the one screaming WORLDSTAR!" harry shouted loudly down the empty hall way. i smacked his head with a few rolled up flyers.

"no but seriously zayn, i wish you would've told me about gabriel sooner. i'm really sorry you had to go through that." harry says with a remorseful look. niall nodded with him in agreement, looking at me sympathetically.

"guys, it's fine. i'm a big boy, i can handle myself."

"still. he doesn't deserve to be on the team. plus he has a scholarship to YSU! he definitely doesn't deserve that!" harry says angrily.

"well, since i'm a guy, i don't think they'll take my assault case very seriously."

"zayn, you can't think like that." niall scolds.

"well! it's the truth. male victims of sexual assault are just ridiculed by society as weak. it'll just open more doors for other guys to do it to me, so let's just drop it! all he did was grab me and make a suggestion, it's his word against mine."

"i still think you should inform administration." harry butts in, taping a flyer to a locker.

"let's just drop it."

i didn't want to think of gabriel anymore. i wanted to focus on my relationship and my school work. going to the party was a mistake, a very dumb one. it's still old news, so i don't see why anyone is talking about it anymore.

i did receive a few extra stares and whispers today, and it worried me. what the hell was gabriel spreading around? and to who was he telling it to?

let's not forget, he did see me with my boyfriend who is 7 years older than me. it shouldn't really matter, considering that i'll be 18 in january. but i know it's still looked down upon.

i just hope the wrong person doesn't find out.

......because who knows what'll happen then?

____________________________

OÍ! HOLA!

did y'all like this chapter? i feel like it was shitty. oh well. no me importa un carajo :)

so yeah we got some drama there! gabriel is going to be making a reappearance:) and so is that woman.

a lot of things are gonna happen ok.

ANGRY JUSTIN IS SO LJLJLHSJL 🌚.

i wanted him to kick his ass but we gotta keep the story realistic you know.

anywayyyyyssss, sorry it took so long to update. i currently have a boyfriend and he's so shitty tbh. i don't know why i bother :/. he just ignores me and blows me off 24/7, and no it's not my best friend's brother.

alright, toodles! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.6K 14
[ChanBaek DDLB] >All that Daddy and Baby stuff Top!Chanyeol, Bottom!Baekhyun Fluff/Smut/Angst [Requests Closed] #9 chanbaek - 16/12/18 #26 baekyeol...
121K 1.3K 32
All your favourite boyxboy ships you need, without having to read a full length story :) There's just not enough of these so I thought I would make...
227K 8.8K 51
[ COMPLETE ] ❝i love you, daddy.❞ [zustin au] [this was my first popular story please don't read and if you do, i'm sorry.]
69.1K 2.9K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...