Sandor Clegane x Reader

De xCornDogx

The Hound. While frightening to most you found a certain comfort in his presence. After the scarred man saved... Mai multe

Just A Dog
Protect you
Your Grace
Do it
Die innocent
Whore for me
Expecting someone?
Stay the night
Afraid of fire
Stark Bitch
Ugly Fucker
I love him
Fuck the king
For some chickens
I love you
I'm sorry
The man I love
Sandors dead
Marry me
Congragulations
Grouchy old bear
The Dog
Waiting for the end
Oh fuck
Took my daughter
A/N
Hell yeah, A/n
She's beautiful
My decision a/n
Uggggg, A/N
Stop Hogging Him
A/N (last one I swear)
My Sweet
Early Bird
Problems (A/N)
Wait here
Sandor! Please!

The Blackwater?

5.8K 133 17
De xCornDogx

They begin to pray to their so-called Lord of Light. Sandor is cut free and so am I. I reach over wrapping my arms around him. 

"Sandor," I mumble. 

"It's alright, little dove." He responds. 

I help pull his armor back on. 

"Sandor, be careful," I whisper. 

"Don't fret, girl, I'll be fine. But if I somehow don't make it." He starts. 

He leans down. 

"I need you to run, girl, run like hell." He warns. 

Sandor swings his sword around to get a feel for it. 

"Sandor." 

I take his face and place a gentle kiss on his lips. 

"You're embarrassing me, woman." He grumbles. 

"Yeah?" I smile. "I don't fucking care what any of these cunts think." 

I kiss him again. Sandor backs away as Beric sets his sword ablaze. 

"Holy shit," I mumble. 

I grab Sandors arm. He looks down at me. 

"It's okay." I smile. "I know you're afraid of fire, but when you feel like that I want you to think of me to calm down. I'm here for you Sandor. My love." 

He gets his shield. I stand back my arm held by one of the men. 

"Pretty cunt." He mumbles. 

They fight. The fear on Sandor's face is obvious every time his flaming sword comes close. A few men get knocked over. Sandor hits him with his shield. Sandor blocks all of Beric's swings with his own sword. Beric ducks blocking Sandors swing, he hits a rack instead. He steps over a small fire pile and gets off as quickly as possible. He kicks some buckets at Beric. Both my arms held. My body pressed against the man as I pull forward during the battle. Sandor kicks Beric back. Sandor stumbles to his knee. He still blocks and gets back on his feet. Sandor pushes him back with his shield. The determination in his eyes is obvious to me. He strikes at Berics shield. He hacks part of it off and Beric drops it. Beric swings at Sandor and he blocks, stepping back as Beric pushes forward. Sandor is knocked over to the ground. He blocks a swing with his shield. 

"Sandor!" I shout before the man places his hand over my mouth. 

"Shut it girl." He whispers in my ear. 

Sandors shield catches fire from the sword. Sandor try's to deal with the flaming shield. 

"Guilty!" Everyone chants. 

"Kill him!" Arya cries out. 

Sandors eyes meet mine. I don't know if it was how much he cares for me or the need to get back to me that drove him. Sandor regains focus. Sandor elbows Beric in the gut. He takes a knee and moves his sword to block Sandor's swing. His sword cuts through Berics and hacks into his shoulder. He leaves the sword there as Beric falls over. The man holding me loosens his grip. I pull forward again but he quickly tightens me against him. The priest begins to pray for Beric to return. Sandor rolls over and beats the fire off of his shield. Arya takes a knife and rushes at Sandor. I find new strength in saving him. I break from the man and scoop up Arya from her middle. 

"You will not hurt him, girl," I growl. 

"No! Let go of me! Let me go!" She cries. 

"Looks like the god likes me more than your butcher's boy." 

"Sandor." I nag. 

"I apologize for his rudeness," I whisper to Arya. 

"Burn in hell!" Arya cries. 

"He will," Beric speaks. 

We turn to see Beric alive. 

"But not today." 

He says. I release Arya. Her friends take her. After we leave we stay in the surrounding woods. 

"Sandor," I whisper. 

"What?" 

"It's Arya." I point her out making her escape through the trees. 

Sandor grabs her from behind. He places his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. 

"Kick all you like wolf girl, won't do you no good." 

We start heading out. After the girls passed out we set her down and make camp for the night. Sandor lays down. I am quick to straddle him. 

"Fuck me already, Clegane." I plead. 

"Not here, little dove." He rubs my thighs. "She'd hear." 

"I can be quiet." I pout. 

"No you can't, you were practically screaming with my fingers in you. You'd reach the ears of everyone in the seven fucking kingdoms if I fucked you here." 

"You're right." I am defeated. 

I rest with my leg over his waist. His hand rests against my back and one against my thigh. He sleeps silently and soon I do too. That morning I wake to Sandor moving from under me. I rub my eyes looking up at him. I stand. We both armor back up. Sandor rides on Stranger and I ride on my horse with Arya in front of me. Sandor eats and offers some to Arya. 

"Sulk all you want. The truth is, you're lucky." He states. "You don't want to be alone out here, girl. Someone worse than me will find you." 

"There's no one worse than you." She responds. 

"King Joffrey," I mumble. 

Sandor scoffs. 

"You never knew my brother. He once killed a man for snoring. There's plenty worse than me." He explains. 

"There's men who like to beat little girls, men who like to rape them." He continues. "I saved your sister from some of them." He recalls. 

"You're lying." She says. 

"He's not," I speak up. "Saved me too. Men like them, they would have taken us every which way and left us with our throats cut open." I explain. 

We turn to the water. 

"Is that the Blackwater?" Arya asks. 

"The Blackwater? Where do you think I'm taking you?" He asks. 

"Back to Kings Landing, to Joffrey and the Queen." She explains. 

"Fuck Joffrey. Fuck the Queen." He says. 

"Fuck me," I mumble. 

"Quit it you." He reaches over to pat my leg. "That's Red Fork. I'm taking you to The Twins." He tells her. 

"But why?" She asks. 

"Because your mother and brother will be there, and they'll pay me for you." He elaborates. 

"Why would they be at The Twins?" She questions. 

Sandor laughs. 

"Those outlaws you love so much never told you? The whole countryside is yapping about it. Your uncle is marrying one of the Frey girls." He explains. "So quit trying to bash my skull in, and we might just make it in time for the wedding." 

She says nothing and we continue. We come across a man fixing his cart. 

"I'm your mother," I whisper. "Sandor is my husband and also your father." She nods. 

Sandor gets off his horse. He comes over to help me and Arya off.

"Hello." I greet. 

A welcoming smile on my face. Arya stays back holding the horses as we approach. 

"The roads have gone right to hell haven't they?" The man says. "Cracked three spikes this morning." 

"Need a hand?" I ask. 

"Need about eight hands." He jokes 

"My husband can handle it." 

Sandor lifts the cart. 

"Got to get this salt pork to The Twins in time for the wedding." He says. 

Sandor sets the cart down. 

"Many thanks." 

Sandor punches him dead in the face, knocking the poor bastard out. 

"Sandor." I nag again. 

"Shut it, bitch." He grumbles. 

I cross my arms glaring at him. He slaps my ass. I roll my eyes but I'll take it as an apology. He pulls his knife out to kill the man. 

"Don't!" Arya stops him. 

"Don't kill him." 

"Dead rats don't squeak." 

"You're so dangerous, aren't you?" She mocks. 

"Saying scary things to little girls. Killing little boys and old people. A real hard man you are." She continues. 

"More than anyone you know." He grumbles. 

"You're wrong." She says. "I know a killer. A real killer." 

"Is that so?" He mocks. 

"You'd be like a kitten to him. He'd kill you with his little finger." She argues. 

"That him?" He nods to the man. 

"No." She responds. 

"Good." He says. 

"Don't kill him!" She stops him again. "Please. Please don't." She pleads. 

"You're very kind. Someday it'll get you killed." He says. 

The poor bastard starts to wake. I wack him over the head with a hammer. He falls back down. We take the cart and ride out once more.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

59.9K 2.9K 33
Adelaide Stark fell for the bad boy a long time ago and now hes back in winterfell. Can their love grow or will it wither? 🐺 "I couldnt grow with y...
22.7K 604 33
"So are you one of his knights?" The Hound asked. "I am not a fucking knight!" "You are not a knight nor are you a household guard. Then why are you...
33.8K 1.3K 49
"You are kissed by fire. Same as me." ⚔️ Falling for a Lord of Light follower, just Sandors luck. ⚔️ Most character belong to GRRM #1 in sandorxread...
9.4K 702 24
Rieka Stark found herself in need of a man before her pregnancy started showing. 🐺 "You're king of the world. Yeah I said it. But its only because...