TFP 7 Minutes In Heaven ( Dec...

By CricketLuver

You (the reader) gets to play 7 Minutes in Heaven with the TFP Decepticons. Each second part has been moved t... More

Characters
The game begins
Megatron
Starscream
Soundwave
Breakdown
Shockwave
Dreadwing
Predaking
Arachnid
5t3v3/Steve

Knockout

5.6K 124 62
By CricketLuver

When the bottle landed on Knockout you couldn't help but blush a little bit at the thought of being alone with the sexy Decepticon medic.

"Shall we go Y/n?" Knockout asked you as he flashed you a smirk.

"Oh, uh yes." You said, trying to hide your blush.

Knockout helped you up and you both were in the closet after you set the timer.

As soon as you closed the door Knockout was-

__________

The rest of this chapter is posted privately on my ao3 account for adults only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 263K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
56.6K 1K 83
(You will be playing as a female) This story takes place right after your captured by Tate and put into the freezer, as your story with him starts ro...
9.7M 635K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
59.5K 4.3K 49
What will happen when the twins who supported each other, stood for eachother, will stand against eachother? Whose side will Arjun take? How will Ay...