Fallen

By fatimah_ABM

Sacrificial love was what seemed to be the only choice for Basmah, for her cousin with nothing but the family... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16. Leap In Time
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37
chapter 38
Epilogue.

Chapter 19

1.9K 240 18
By fatimah_ABM

Basmahs POV.

I woke up to the sound of the adhan being called, i recited my morning suplications before dragging my legs to the bathroom, i decided to have a morning shower before praying subh. And how devilish is shaitan to remind me only in my prayer  that i saw Jamal yesterday, i seeked refuge from him and concluded my prayer and the azkars after.
I was about to get my sleepy ass back to bed when i remembered again, urrghh.

I stayed on my bed struggling to go back to sleep but not even a notification of sleep came, so i decided on a little something because there is no way in heaven am i leaving this room this early, my family sleep till 11:00am or 12:00pm on weekends so i have a long morning to go.
I phoned Taheer to make enquiries about last night i could care less if he is sleeping, I cant sleep so he wont..

"wake upp sleepy head!" I said when the phone was answered

"com'on b this early" He said, his voice manly

"what is early!?? its 6:05am on saturday! How is it early??!" sarcastic me pointed out.

"ohh yeah i forgot, am two hours late..... watchu want i want to go back to sleep, and you left early yesterday and am angry, so i wont talk to you" pfftt.. Says Taheer

"dont act like a kid now, i called you to ask something, soo do you by any chance know someone named Jamal??" I asked hiding my voice, i couldnt even hear myself.

"what..?" Taheer asked, obviously he didnt catch a thing i said

I blew out some air before asking again "Do you know anyone as Jamal?" its his party so of course he should but i still asked to be sure..

Silence was what followed, then silent snores, so this dumbo dozed off!?? "hellloooo Taheeer!!"

No response, i am officially going to be an assaulter, i will assault him with any chance i get. I unwillingly cut the call and had to wait till during the day to call again. I stalked some accounts on IG which bored the daylights out of me and i was finally able to sleep....

💣💣💣💣💣💣

"wake upp Yam head!!!" someone said.... Still sleeping me thought it was one of those meaning-less dreams, but who would dare call me a yam head in my own dream?? I rolled on my bed and slowly seperated my eyelids, i was shook vigorously which resulted in the wide opening of my eyes.
"what the.... the heck! Do you want to kill me??" i opened my eyes to see Hauwa inches from my face, i pushed her back saying "you are too close to my face, its not for you or people like you" i layed back

"ohh" she ooed "who's is it then? Taheers'? Get up lady! and how are you feeling?"

"Am good thank you, my face is for someone that is not you" (Jamal)  dear brain!! NO!!

"yeah i know, i dont even want to be the unlucky person"

"trust me, you wont be" i said hitting my head back on the pillow.

"Get up naaa, damn didnt you sleep at all? We have somewhere to go and Maryam will be here any minute"

"where are we going that i know nothing about? By the way who let you in??" i questioned

"we are going to somwhere that is not in your dreams so wake up! and your brother let me in, what do you call him? Yaya Juhaifa, yes him" she said, ooohhh, me almost forgot, hehe.  

"ohk am up, what time is it anyway?"  I said leaving the love of my life my bed..

"10 minutes to zuhr" she replied looking up from her phone

"whaat, i slept for that long? How is that even possible? How can a human sleep that long?" I asked myself while walking to the bathroom to freshen up

"you should ask yourself" came Hauwas reply

"hey, am human, what are you trying to say??" I gave a death glare that is suppose to send shivers down her spine only if she was not Hauwa..

"are you human? Or you came from another dimension?" she still asked

I simply hissed and narrowed my eyes before shutting the bathroom door..

We are currently sitting in a restaurant enjoying our heavenly meal and exciting conversation, these two decided on an outing just the three of us after our graduation to have fun after four murderous years of Geology which i am only finding out today, how cool huhn?

Lo and behold, came into view was the greek god zeus Jamal  with another greek god poseidon AMEER???!!!, like this two are still freinds??!! For all these years??!!!  Wait, where were they that we dont bump into each other until now? and consecutively? Me asking me
They went to the other side of the restaurant which i inwardly thanked Allah for they did not notice me.
We continued our little chit chat with my mind half here and half there still wondering did they leave town? Or the country? They never mentioned leaving country. Were they in prison maybe? Did they go to the underworld? My mind not resting for a bit...

After we finished our meal they left me to pay the bills and collect the snacks take-aways we ordered while they went outside to wait in the car, lazy souls....

On my way out i heard my name.. Shit shit shit..

"Basmah? Basmah Ibrahim?" Yiyep, definately me i turned to see the one with the mouth, Ameer stood up almost immedietly and walked to where i was, oh i forgot to say, more handsome Ameer, Man version of Ameer, his voice is deep and edgy but was no match to Jamals', he has silky mid-night black sideburns, he is shuwa of course so he had silky and curly hair, i moved away from the door to not cause road block.

"Ameer!... Heyyy" me trying to act cool and collected which am not

"Woooww, so it is you! wonders! So how have you been smily?" ohh that nick-name, that Jamal calls me..  Still remember..

"Am fine how are you? Loooongest time"

"am doing great Alhamdulillah, Loooongest time indeed, hey am here with Jamal!" he said the obvious then shifted for me to see the handsome hunk staring at us with his face void of emotions, he got up from his seat and walked here, with every step he took my stomach back flips and summersaults, he came and displayed his war threatening smile... Am screwed

"hey.. Smily... How are you?" we gonna pretend yesterday didnt happen then, he also used that nick-name, you are dead Basmah.

"hey Jamal... How.. have you.. been?" i asked trying hard not to gawk at him and not my tongue to trip on my teeth

"am doing well Alhamdulillah, its been really long since i last saw you, how many years now? Almost 7 right?" Jamal saying this, already keeping secrets between us aei J guy?

"yeeahh... Really a long time" I dazed into his eyes while my brain held me back before i get eyenapped kidnapped by his glowing eyes "uhm i have to go now because my freinds are actually waiting... sooo bye" I  said turning my back on them, trying hard not to trip, i was glad  they didnt inquire about my secondary school freinds Arfa and Mahra.

"heyy not so fast now, your contact please, or were you planning on leaving just like that With no means of contacting?! Haba mana" That is Ameer talking, so you Jamal you are too big to ask abi? I smiled at Ameer and roze an eyebrow to Jamal who is having a hard time taking his eyes off me, i dictated the contact to Ameer which he typed into his phone. I waved at them and walked to the car faster than usual.

"you stayed too long, lets go already" Maryam pointed out.

"yeah, i bumped into some school mates that we haven't met for quite a while" I said with an aired laugh looking at nothing in particular and trying not to think about my use-to-be, crush. "we have a long list to check, lets go" i said as if unbothered. She started the car after giving me a quizical look and i thanked the almighty that she didnt ask, and we drove off

We reached a boutique which is also in the list,  we stopped for some shoppings and in the process Taheers call came in, keep calm girl, you cant kill through a phone.. "I hate you, idiot!" I  answered before he even talked way too fast that drew Maryam and Hauwas attention, i mouthed Taheer with an apologetic smile and they turned back to what they were doing with knowing looks on their faces.

"i called to apologise dumbo, i was super sleepy and didnt even realize i dozed off, what were you saying?" Taheer said

"appology not accepted, i called to appologize for leaving earlier than suppose to thats all" I lied here we go again with the lies..

"its no big deal seriously and Zayid said you were sick, how are you feeling now?"

"am fine thank you"

"Good, are you sure thats all? Cause i hardly remember you ever. appologizing. for. anything. at. all." he said and if i could see him he would probably be waving his hand sideways, indicating NO WAY.

"seriously!? bye mehn, am kinda busy, and i take my appology back"

"ooohkeeey, bye then b, take care of your head, dont go and forget it somewhere"

"i will forget you de not my head, see you" I ended the phone call with a chuckle. I looked at the girls and they had their mouths agap "get yourselves bestfreinds" I honestly told them because they needed one that is not a girl not just us

"we definately will, dont worry yourself, bah se an mana gori ba" Hauwa said while Maryam simultaneously nodded in agreement. At the end of the day we have finally checked everything on our list, which was almost six items. They dropped me at home and i was exhausted to death

"we need to talk" yaya Juhaifa appeared from nowhere, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dining area and sat me down while he towered over my head

"please leave it till after dinner, am exhausted, very very exhausted" I said while hitting my head on the glassed table, gently hitting the head.

"since when do you know Hauwa?" he asked, shunning my request, like he didnt even hear me.

I answered him with barely a whisper "since my first year in uni"

He probably had his eyes popping out of his head "why did you not tell me when i told you that i want her as my wife?"  he asked, pulling up a big brother attitude.

"what was i suppose to say? Hey ya Juhaifa your crush-wife-to-be is my best freind? you came back like two weeks ago, we didnt even have a proper conversation at the time mom asked you if you have a wife in mind" and she Hauwa has someone else on her mind? I didnt tell him that though.

"I want her contact" so my brother is not joking about making her his wife, and i am going to play matchmaker, how wonderful 'sarcasm'

"tell me the truth yaya, i mean no offence but do you really like, no, do you love my freind and are you willing to go through thick and thin to be with her and help her? care for her and love her till the end of existence and till you perish?" i asked him with the most serious look i can pull while internally i was rolling on the floor laughing my head off.

He looked at me as if i just grew a new set of head, then he nodded like a malfunctioning robot.

"good, ill give it to you only if you promise you will marry before end of next year" i said authoratively.

He looked at me with sheer disbelief, i held back a laugh, i put my elbows on the table and supported my now heavy head

"you are unbelievable Basmah, i could marry her right now, does she have a certain someone in her life?" he dropped the bomb question what should i say? Yes? No?

"uhhmmm not really" she is single because she went through a drastic break up with her supposed-to-be husband i didnt tell him that either.

"cool, Alhamdulillah soo.. 08 or 07?" he said while pulling out his phone and taking a seat beside me, what should i do?

"I cant give you her number just yet, ill give you two days from now"

"why because?"

"cause i cant" I smiled a victorious smile, got on my legs, and dragged them to the staircase leaving my brother confused there. I went towards my mommas to great her before going to my room.

"salam alaikum" I said while entering

"wa alaikum salam" came her reply, She is as usual sitting on her couch working on something on her laptop or youtubing maybe... "you are back, welcome, good that you came back before isha, how was the day?" she asked with an original smile on her lips.

"it was awesome maa" I said giving her a bone crushing side hug because of whats on her lap.

"subhanallah! You want to paralyse your mother ne?" i laughed at what she said and she laughed back. 

She looked at me in the eye with so much adoration, i keep loving this amazing strong woman all over again everyday, She is my mother, my source of energy and positivity.

"when are you bringing forth a husband?" my so loving mother asked out of nowhere, still looking at my face to see my reaction, what! Com'on maaa

"A husband? Me?" I asked pointing a finger at myself, like it will never happen me having a husband. Which will happen one day.

My mother frowned before saying "you are already 22 and you just finished your degree, the next logical thing for any girl is marriage, dont you think is about time?"  my mothers words collapsed me, i have had enough of today today. What she said is actually true but i never had the tought that time is really racing against wills, until now.

"yes maa, in-sha-Allah someone will show up" I told her and myself, i had to inform myself. I Laid back on the couch contemplating whether i should go back to my room or just crash here.

My mother smiled the most beautiful smile and said "i trust you" I smiled at that and said a "thank you" and "i Love you".

I never really dated anyone for all my life actually and it never bothered me, when i first joined uni some guys approached me but i was not into having relationships that am sure will not end in marriage, and ever since i was with Taheer everyone tought we are a couple so the dudes didnt bother pestering which i was glad for. And now my momma's asking for grand kids, my funeral is right around the corner.

I lazily got up from the couch and rolled my legs to my room. I kept my bag, phone and shades before flinging my veil, then spread my legs on the rug before pulling a pillow and putting my head on it, let today sink into me.

Quite a chapter huh...
Dont have much to say, just dont forget to vote, comment and share.
Who wants Jamals point of view?? Yess!!!!?? No!!!!?? Comment..

Who wants frequent updates??!!
Vote..

Fateemmarh_ab 😊😊😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 18.7K 31
[All Rights Reserved] "Sometimes shutting off the world is the best option" -Amara Lost, that's the perfect word to describe Amara. She felt like she...
1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
122K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
189K 13.9K 43
A halal modern love story of 2 Muslims trying to heal themselves from their pasts and move forward as better people. Cyra recently moved to Paris wit...