Stockholm Syndrome ✔

By British_Demigod

I swallowed. "Let me go." I tried to sound demanding and unafraid. A slight quiver in my voice betrayed me. ... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IIX
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXIIX
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXIIX
XXXIX
XXXX (Bonus Chapter!)

XIIX

3.8K 174 15
By British_Demigod

[Edited]

Hoseok helped Taehyung upstairs and then came back down. He scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry about that."

I shrugged not really knowing what to say.

"He tends to get these... flashbacks. They're pretty vivid."

Flashbacks?

"What happened to him?"

I asked Hoseok finally hoping for a legit answer.

The man sighed.

"Do you know Tae's occupation?"

I shook my head and squinted my eyes. I've seen him go to work before, though I've never asked or acknowledged what his job was.

"He's CEO of a shipping company. How do I say this?

Well part CEO. This company has joint ownership. Lets say Family A. Family B. And Family C."

I nodded taking in this information.

"Family B had smuggled in some Illegal business with Family C without telling Family A. When Family A found out a huge confrontation went down. 

Family A threatened to report the others to officials and Family B took matters into their own hands and created Bloodshed to keep their name."

My mind had put two and two together. "Family A is Tae's..."

Hoseok nodded "They came in and murdered Taehyung's mom and dad, sisters and brothers. They forgot him though, and he saw it all."

My heart broke for a second.

"Taehyung is going after them, kind of for revenge and Justice."

I shivered remembering that phone call where he told Hoseok to 'kill them", and his subtle words. "They'll pay."

To be honest, I wasn't sure what I personally would have done in that situation, but oddly enough I was less afraid of Taehyung, he wasn't a bad person. He was scarred.

In the middle of the night, I felt Tae crawl into my bed. I sighed in relief when his body pressed against mine and an arm snakes around my chest. A smile reached my lips.

"Jungkook?"

I hummed to signal I was awake.

"I'm sorry about today... I didn't want you to see this side of me."

I frowned. It was his most vulnerable side. "Its okay."

"Were you scared?"

"Yea, a bit." I answered truthfully.

He didn't answer but only held me tighter as if I would dissappear.

I turned around to face him. His feature slightly hidden into the darkness from my eyesight. I put my finger on his face delicately, it was almost as if I was afraid of breaking him.

I pressed a soft lingering kiss to his lips. "It's okay to cry." I whispered. "I know you're just as scared as me. What you're doing is dangerous and you can get hurt."

I didn't know what I was saying truthfully. Taehyung kissed me and turned around, his back now facing me.

I wasn't sure if I should talk some more or let it be, and eventually I ended up hugging him for comfort.

This chapter was SHORT oof and not that great :(

I'll revise it don't worry y'all. It sucks tho because my mom took my phone for two days and im in school rn.

First day of school yall. 🤧🤧. Kms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 367 48
"It feels so good to hear my name come out of your lips." I rested my forehead in the back of her neck, wanting to take in all of her scent. Even If...
1K 44 27
" I think... I'm in love with you " He said. Blushing. I froze and blinking my eyes.
169 4 12
It was Taehyung. "You look hot when you cook" he whispered in my ear. His hot breath was brushing my skin which was giving me shiver. Why my body is...
112 0 37
"I want him", he says in a deep voice, causing me to shiver. His hair and eyes are the same color as the sky at night and his lips are curled up in a...