Haikyuu Is Gay

Per BLaDVaSS

we all know it. Haikyuu is gay, let's just be gay with them. x x x Haikyuu x reader mostly 'x male' Més

Nothing Like Us- Oikawa Tooru
Field Trip- Hinata Shoyo
No Homo- Bokuto Koutaro (male)
HEY
got moves? - kuroo tetsuro (male bruh)
a/n
shoot me- Akashi keiji
what is butt
I'm crying- tsukishima kei
Good Morning Love- Tsukishima Kei (male)
Who's Next
Daydream - Aone (child) [soulmate au]
Your Girlfriend- Kiyoko (female)
*important*
ushijima wakatoshi- kill Me (male)
kitten sneeze-kozume kenma (short)
мιѕѕ вelιever- yαмαɢυcнι тαdαѕнι [ᴹᴬᴸᴱ]
fluffa a nugget- mega importante
hi.....im sorry
Intimate Moments-Daichi Suwamura (male) [lime]
Hi
Kageyama Tobio- The Devil's Flirt (male)

married life- Daichi Sawamura (male)

5.2K 137 50
Per BLaDVaSS

  Daichi and you have been together since his second year of high school. you've had very few fights and always knew how to come together in the end. in the present, you and Daichi are now finishing college. you've been talking about getting an apartment together , nothing to big or costly cause you both have sustainable jobs yet. 

 he went to college to study criminal justice, he wants to become a cop and help others. you on the other hand majored in creative writing, writing stories and characters had always been your dreams; and Daichi encouraged you every step of the way.

  currently daichi was doing a program where you basically are an apprentice to a police officer.  you were sitting in your dorm room house hunting. your already became a published author, your book did well considering it was your first one ever, it produced a couple thousand. enough for you to buy something nice for he both of you. you were disrupted by knocking and a door opening. lifting yourself off from your couch you see your boyfriend taking off his shoes and looking up at you with a smile. 

"you're home early", you say as you go over to him and hug him. he returns your hug as well as a kiss on the cheek. he hums in response to your statement and lifts youth the couch where you were previously sitting. he looks a little tired and has slight sweat, they probably made him do some training and go out on a few calls. 

   "how was your day (y/n)". he says this as he places you between his legs and rest his head in the crook of your neck. you grab your laptop and change the tab to a rough draft of a new book you want to surprise him with the apartment . you shrug and tell him it was pretty uneventful. He tells you about his day while you keep working on the story., giving input when needed. 

  as the night starts to roll in, you and daichi begin to get ready for bed. your taking a shower and remembered you left the laptop open . you didn't think daichi would snoop but then you remembered  you both use it.  finishing your shower quick you see him getting ready to use it thinking you were going to take the usual time, but you call out and say its his turn.  not thinking much of it he leaves to take his shower. as soon as he's in there you take the laptop with you to your room and began changing and working on the apartment. 

 you contacted the landlady via email and said that you were interested in the apartment. she replied almost instantly saying that she would let you take a tour of the place and then you could both discuss the contract. you gave him your number and began texting each other and even got a little friendly, since you were both so polite you clicked and even got to first name basis. deciding that you would go over there tomorrow , you would leave around the same time that daichi left for the internship, so he wouldn't suspect anything. you last texted him 'goodnight Emily, to which he replied with a little sticker waving and saying goodnight. you thought it was cute and replied with a 'lol cute 'turning off you phone afterwards.  daichi comes in and lifts the covers to snuggle up besides as you were turning off your phone. 

"who ya texting love?", there wasn't a hint of suspicion in his voice just pure curiosity. you loved that the most about him, how he wouldn't get jealous and wasn't breathing down your neck.  turning to face him and kissing his nose , " no one dai-chan", you then started heading to sleep with daichi right next you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip cause indie music rocks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was about 8am when you and daichi got up.  he was surprised you got up this earl with him, you usually slept in .you just told him you had to work on the book. as soon as he left , you began getting ready after thirty minutes the landlady was saying he was coming to pick you up in two minutes. you waited outside seen his red convertible coming closer, waving him down you both exchanged friendly eye contact. unknowingly daichi was coming back cause he forgot his ID card, he witnessed the whole interaction and saw you getting into the car with another girl. daichi was trying to make up excuses as to why you lied to him and trying not to let it get to him but the whole day he couldn't help but notice how happy the girl was to see. what really got him pissy was that you seemed equally as happy.

  you and Emily were walking around the apartment and it was absolutely perfect for you and daichi. a master bedroom as well as a guest one, two full-sized bathrooms, and a beautiful kitchen for your baking and daichi's cooking. you told the Emily that you were sold and even said how this would be perfect for your boyfriend. 

  for a second she looked at you with slight surprise, but then that expression changed into one of utter happiness. turns out she was a huge fujoshi fan and was more than happy to give you the apartment, she said she knows this really nice cafe down the street and that you could both go down here the sign the papers and even have a little chat.

  you get there and order a (favorite cafe drink) and sat down with the woman getting more and more acquainted. little did you know daichi was just across the way in a police car.  jealousy and hurt flooded through him, not to mention anger. he was so confused as to why you would cheat on him, were you not into dudes, did you just not like him, was he not good enough. his partner of 5 years years was now on a date with some woman. you were the man he wanted to marry and spend the rest of his life with. before he can storm in their and cause a scene, he and his partner got a call and headed to the location of the robbery.

   after an hour, Emily drives you back to your dorm and you both say your goodbyes. you were more than happy that you got the apartment and when you surprise daichi tonight with it you knew he was gonna be happy with you. you were waiting and waiting for daichi to come home but he didn't until 1200 at night.  you were tired and worried about him. not to mention angry since he didn't even give you a call that he was gonna be home late like he usually would. 

  he walked into the dorm room smelling of alcohol and sweat.  you got up to greet him and ask why he was so late but he just pushed you to the side telling you to screw off.  "what the hell is wrong with you daichi, are you mad at me or something?". he just scoffed and went to the kitchen to find more alcohol and gabbed a beer. before he could reach the couch you took the bottle from his hands telling him he has had enough. 

" fuck off (y/n), don't talk to me you whore.", he had never called you anything like that before, you were seriously hurt from that. 

" daichi I don't know what's into you but I'm not taking that bull, I was in an amazing mood till you decide to be grumpy for no reason. now we are going to talk this out like adults cause we aren't fucking high schoolers anymore"  

" you seriously wanna talk, fine. how about we start with the fact that you decided to cheat on me with some bitch. you've been acting a little suspicious for the past few days and now I finally know why. if you didn't like me anymore you should've just broken up with me instead of doing this shit." 

you were so confused until you began to think of what he could've been talking about till you remembered Emily and then let out an "oh". 

"yeah 'oh'", he got up and went to a draw pulled out and little black box looking at it with an almost saddened expression , " to think I was gonna ask you to marry me, heh". he tossed the box at me and I opened it seeing a metal band with a stylish moonstone in the middle. you felt like crying out of pure happiness. 

"daichi are you serious." you asked in disbelief, "daichi you're so stupid sometimes". 

he got extremely angry at that and was about to yell at you again, but you got up quick and kissed him and wrapped your arms around his neck, not having to go on your tippy-toes. 

" daichi that girl's name is Emily, she's our new landlady", you grabbed the leasing papers and even showed him the apartment keys you got from Emily. " I got us an apartment with the money from my book.  you should know by now that I'm as straight as a circle"

he looked so confused for a moment and then started to blush out of embarrassment. he shuffled closer to you and wrapped his arms around you waist saying sorry  over and over again, you just told him it was alright. 

" you have to do something to make me forgive you"

"anything ; I'm so sorry love". 

you handed him back the box, "you have to propose to me correctly, asshole", a smile playing on your lips. he bent down on one knee, looking into your eyes like you were the most handsome man in the world.

"(full name), will you give me the greatest present and marry me. please stay in my life forever ....and more" 

"yes"

===============================================================

sorry if this is too long, this was requested by Jng_double . thank you so much for the request. 

I wanna make this into more parts almost like a little married series tell me if anyone thinks that'll be a good idea. if anyone has any request it'd be awesome to see what readers want.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

15.6K 275 23
Ships and Scenarios can be requested. Oneshots will include: - Fluff 💗 - Angst 💔 - Smut/lemon 🍋 (occasional or slight) Only ships with Hinata plea...
130K 2.6K 69
Haikyuu!! Featuring our favourite Milkboi 🥛 Will include fluff, angst, maybe smut and shipping. Enjoy! (Credit to all artists' work used)
105K 2.2K 50
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 4 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
467 0 9
Haikyuu Rare Pairs Haikyuu x Male OC