Multiple Imagines

By elizadekker

short Imagine stories about different celebs More

Imagine 1
imagine 2
Imagine 3
Imagine 4
Imagine 5
Imagine 6
Imagine 7
Imagine 8
Imagine 9
Imagine 10
Imagine 11
Imagine 12
Imagine 13
Imagine 15
Imagine 16
Imagine 17
Imagine 18
Imagine 19
Imagine 20
Imagine 21
Imagine 22
Imagine 23
Imagine 24
Imagine 25
Imagine 26
Imagine 27
Imagine 28
Imagine 29
Imagine 30
Imagine 31
Imagine 32
Imagine 33
Imagine 34
Imagine 35
Imagine 36
Imagine 37
Imagine 38
Imagine 39
Imagine 40
Imagine 41
Imagine 42
Imagine 43
Imagine 44
Imagine 45
Imagine 46
Imagine 47
Imagine 48. special one
imagine 49

Imagine 14

37 2 1
By elizadekker

Imagine you're in the studio with Shawn en he starts playing something on the guitar. "That's nice, is it for a new song?" You ask while moving closer. "Yeah, but it's not finished yet" he answered and stopped playing. "No don't stop! Can you show me whole thing?" You ask him. Shawn starts playing again and suddenly he starts singing.

Ooh, you know I've been alone for quite a while, haven't I. I thought I knew it all. Found love but I was wrong. More times than enough but since you came along. I'm thinking baby. You are bringing out a different kind of me. There's no safety net that's underneath. I'm free, falling all in you. Fell for men who weren't how they appear. Trapped up on a tightrope now we're here. We're free, falling all in you.

He stops playing and singing and looks at you worried. "That's was amazing! What is the song called?" You ask really excited. "It's called falling all in you, it's about you" Shawn says blushing. "Really?" You ask surprised. Shawn nods and you start to smile. "I love it!" You say and walk over to him to give him a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 7.4K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
145K 5.9K 70
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
13.3K 21 8
just a horny girl telling you her horny thoughts
114K 4.3K 34
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...