The Burlington Academy Boys

By ActuallyitsAnonymous

Frances Morris' life is about to change. After finding out about her step mom's plan of sending her to a boar... More

The Burlington Academy Boys
Previewwwwwww
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Five

5.3K 193 24
By ActuallyitsAnonymous

Chapter Five

This is the first Saturday of my stay here in London. It wasn't just a hot Saturday after summer. It was actually raining. The weather lately has been very crappy. The local news said that this rainy week will be until next week wednesday. So now, Saturday evening I'm stuck inside my room watching the sky cry.

"Bloody hell, it's pouring cats and dogs outside." Bree said entering my dorm room.

"Yeah. I have no idea what kind of indoor activity I might be doing."

I stood up from my chair and paced around my room. "I'm quite bored. And most definitely hungry."

Bree stared at me knowingly. "You're always hungry."

That's true. I can never control my appetite. No matter how much I try to prevent myself from eating, the delicious food will always find a way to get to me. And damn, I'm very disappointed that I have one hell of a stomach.

"Want to get some hot chocolate down the cafeteria?" I asked Bree.

"Nah. I'll stay here and prepare for our sleepover." She giddily said.

Tonight we decided to have a sleepover. And it'll be in my dorm. It will only be the two of us considering we don't have any other close girl friend. Bree socialized with the boys all her life so she doesn't have any friends except them. Meanwhile, I'm the new bee. So it makes sense.

I picked up my wallet and an umbrella with me. "I'll be back." I told Bree and rushed out.

"Grab something for me!" Says Bree when I'm almost closing the door.

"Alright!" I yelled back.

As expected, it was chilly outside. The rain water thumped hard against the floor. I remember when I was thirteen, I always imagine myself kissing the right guy in the rain. It was a dream I always wanted to come to life. And as I reminisce this sweet childhood memory, I secretly smile to myself.

"Do you have it?" A vaguely familiar voice asked against the dark rainy weather.

I stopped dead on my tracks and glanced over behind the tree. There stood Hell, his hands inside his pockets. A guy in a dark blue hoodie handed him a brown paper bag. I curiously eyed the paper bag wondering what is inside it. Could he possibly... No. But he also can. Is it drugs? Damn, right! I mean if it's not drugs, then maybe they won't be as secretive as this. It's drugs. And witnessing it happen feels like a huge mortal sin. I can't just watch a guy buying drugs right in front of my eyes! It would be very irresponsible of me to do if I let it happen.

Curiously, I hid behind the biggest tree I could find and listened to their conversation.

"I got into a lot of trouble for this. I hope you pay me with extra cash." The boy in a hoodie said in a thick british accent.

Hell grabbed a few pounds in his wallet and handed it to the guy. The mysterious lad counted his money then gave Hell a final salute. Helios clutched the bag then sighed.

"I know you're there." He said.

Oops. So much for being under covered, Frances.

I stepped out of my not - so - hiding - spot tree. I twirled my umbrella and smiled goofily at him. "Hi." I shyly said.

I've never done anything as embarrassing as this. It's the craziest I've done.

Hell faced me. "Why are you stalking me?"

My mouth dropped and I think I might have turned a bit red. Out of anger and humiliation, of course. I wasn't stalking him. Or maybe I was? Actually, I was just concerned. It's a matter of life and death. He's buying drugs and I'm witnessing it happen. Drugs are very lethal and can harm someone as severely as it can get. Ezra once used drugs. And I swear to God, he doesn't look so good when he got addicted to it. For about a year he was in rehab. Kara and I were very thankful when he got out.

"I- I wasn't stalking. You were buying drugs so... I thought I should prevent you for doing so." I said.

Hell's eyes widened in shock. "Bloody hell, I am not buying drugs!"

I eyed the paper bag on his arms. "Then, what is that?" I asked, pointing at it.

Hell waved it in the air. I analyzed the bag and like what he said, it isn't drugs. It's rectangular and thick. It's like a box. "It's a book."

I stopped and stared in shock. "A... book."

"Precisely." He said, walking away. "Why do you look so shock?"

I thought Hell isn't the type of guy who'll like books. He doesn't seem to be that kind of guy. But then, there's this phrase that says we shouldn't judge books by their covers. Besides, I didn't really know Hell my whole life. In fact, I just met him. He doesn't even count as a friend. I don't know him like the rest of the boys and Bree do. I'm the new girl.

"Nothing." I said.

Hell disappeared into the dark rainy night while I went to the cafeteria and bought some food. It's funny. There I was, thinking negatively when it was just a book he was secretly buying. But the thing was, why would he even secretly buy a book when he could just publicly buy it? It got me curious and thinking again. What is that book? Sci-fi? Or is it Fifty Shades of Grey? Maybe it is, Considering E.L. James is a british novelist. Most boys read porno books. If I am Hell and I love pornographic novels, I would most likely read it or buy it in front of everyone. This is confusing!

When I reached my dorm room, I was shocked when I found everyone piled up inside my room. And when I say everyone, it's the boys. They were playing uno cards and eating lollipops, chips, and a box of pizza.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, surprised to find them crashing in my room.

Elliot looked up from their game, a lollipop sticking from his mouth. "Isn't it obvious? We're here for..."

All five of them squealed like giddy middle schoolers saying, "Sleepover!"

Bree, rolled her eyes. "You lads sound like girls."

I placed the bag of food inside the refrigerator. Walking towards their small circle, I sat beside the empty spot beside Sebastian. I thought it would be a girl's night. These boys had to ruin it. Etienne was sitting next to his twin brother. Surprisingly, he wasn't reading any thick history book. My mind went back to the book Hell is reading. It intrigues the hell out of me.

I waved my hand and he gave a quick smile. So quick that it didn't even last for five seconds. Shy Etienne's back. His thick black framed glasses are back.

"Darn it, Etienne. Why do you always win?" Francois asked his brother, his french accent evident.

Etienne smirked. Again, the first time I'd seen Etienne Sennet twitch his mouth in a smirk. "Brother, I have my own strategies."

So after all, there's a fun side in him.

"This is boring. Etienne keeps on defeating us. Can we play another game?" Xavier whined, putting down his uno cards.

Etienne shook his head and leaned back on my bed. His back pressed against it. At that moment, he looks like a normal teenage boy. Playing stupid games and laughing with his friends. I'm not saying he is not normal. I thought he's the quiet one.

"Let's play..." Elliot thought. "Never have I ever!"

Never have I ever. I played that once last year. I ended up going home drunk and my dad grounded me for a week. No cellphone, no hanging out with friends outside the house, and no social networking sites on my laptop.

"Wait, I thought alcoholic beverages aren't allowed in here?" I asked them.

Sebastian smirked, reaching over the plastic bag, he brought out different cans of juices. "Who says about beer when we can have mixed juices as drinks?"

I looked over at Etienne with a slight concern. He has ADHD. He sent me a small smile which I found really cute. "Don't worry. I have medicines with me." He reassured.

Well that's nice to hear. Etienne's seventeen. Yesterday, they went to the doctor. According to Francois, the doctor said that there's a chance his ADHD will slowly disappear.

After a while, Sebastian fixed us all drinks. Soon, we were doing the game proper. Xavier spun an empty bottle of juice to determine who'll start the game. The tip of the bottle pointed towards Bree.

"Never have I ever... brought a guy home to meet my parents." She said.

Elliot, Xavier, Sebastian, and Francois took a small sip from their glasses. Curiously, I asked them who were the four lucky girls who get to venture their houses. Quickly, Elliot laughed so hard.

"Easy," he said. "Stacey Finley. She didn't exactly explore our house. Only my room. My mom walked in on us doing it so... She had no choice but to meet my parents."

Xavier rolled his eyes. "It was Bree. We were working on this project one time and I have to get this material at home. My mom thought that I finally brought the most eligible lady I could be with."

Bree laughed, "Trust me, Xavier's dad is scary. Scary that I almost peed in my pants."

Sebastian shrugged. "It was Stacey too. We were making out in my dad's office. He went in and you know... saw what we were doing."

Lastly, all eyes were on Francois. "Stacey Finley. I took her on a date then we ended up having a dinner at home."

Base on their statements, it looks like they all dated one common girl. I heard Stacey is known for dating almost half of the whole high school boys. Even freshmen boys.

Then the attention moved to Francois, who was next. "Never have I ever had a girlfriend in middle school."

I took a swig of the pinkish liquid in my glass that tastes like lemonade juice with cherry flavored coke. I like how it tastes. Unlike the content of Francois's drink, I think mine tastes better.

"You had a boyfriend?" Elliot asked.

"Yeah. It doesn't really count as anything serious. In fact, it was the lamest relationship known to human kind." I remarked, reminiscing my past relationship in sixth grade.

"How bad was he?" Sebastian asked with intrigue dripping on his voice.

I thought of how we held hands and send each other smiles in Mr. Turner's class. It was a sweet young love. But I hate it. I loathe every single second I spent liking Grayson Hamilton. Knowing that he was the cause of Kara and I's fight before. Kara liked him. Of course I know that. But what if you also like this guy as much as your best friend does? And Grayson likes me back. After we split up, I quickly made amends with Kara. She says it was fine and she shouldn't have reacted that way. I also said my apology and that I should've known better.

"Really bad that I don't want to remember it."

The game went on and on until such time when we decided to play truth or dare. Francois dared Elliot to knock on a girl's room, shirtless, and hug her. It was hilarious. The girl was so red and I think she almost fainted in joy. Then Sebastian dared Xavier to stuff one slice of pizza on his mouth. It was so much fun. It wasn't exactly truth or dare. It was dare or dare. I didn't expect that I'll be spending my first weekend here in London like this.

"Frances," Xavier said laughing his ass. "I dare you to go and get Helios out of his room."

I stare at him in disbelief. "What the? Why would I do that?"

Xavier pointed his finger to Etienne. "If you did not do it, You'll have to do the consequence which is to kiss Etienne."

Etienne suddenly snapped out of his quiet state and was startled. "What the fuck Xavier?"

Did he just cursed? Etienne could curse! For everyone inside the room, it is not unusual. But for me, it is. "Woah, you curse?"

Etienne stared at me for a very long time. It was quiet inside the room. Nobody dared to speak. Then Francois, Xavier, Sebastian, Elliot, and even Etienne roared with laughter. Bree joined in too, leaving me confused and clueless.

Etienne stopped laughing, but a smile still played on his lips. "Yes, I do curse like normal humans do. It doesn't mean that I am quiet I can't say profanities."

I laughed. "I never expected you could do that. It's unrealistic." I slowly stood up from where I'm seated. "I accept your dare, Xavier."

"Are you really doing it? I tell you, it's very difficult to get him out of his safe haven." Xavier said. He turned to Etienne. "You can just kiss Etienne you know. It'll be so much better."

Etienne dig his hands inside the bag of potato chips and threw it at his best friend. "Don't use me as a consequence."

Xavier rolled his eyes. "Oh, c'mon. We both know how badly you want to kiss a girl. Since you haven't had your-"

"Shut up, mate!" Etienne stuffed the chips into Xavier's mouth to shut him up.

Xavier was practically spitting chips all over my carpet. I took note of that in my head, I'll have to clean that up later. This is a chance to see if what book is Hell reading. A chance to finally have peace in my mind.

I nervously went to Hell's room. I didn't knock. I forgot to. So when I opened the door, I caught him in the act. Shirtless, only wearing his boxers. And... reading The Fault In Our Stars.

"What the fuck?" Hell immediately yanked a pillow from his head, which caused him to hit it at the head board, and covered his body.

Blush crept into my face and I covered my face. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry! I- I - I didn't of mean to - to... Uh... Gosh, this is awkward." I said, in complete and utter humiliation.

I heard rustling and Hell closed his door in my face. Slowly peeking, The wooden door met my vision. I removed my hands from my face. That's the second time tonight that I embarrassed myself in front of Helios. I could feel every single blood in my body rising up into my face. Still in a state of shock, I walked towards my room. Everyone was looking at me.

"Did you... See him having sex with a girl?" Elliot asked.

For goodness's sake, is there nothing else inside his head but sex?! I fell down on the ground and started cracking up. All along I thought he was reading Fifty Shades of Grey. But he was reading the most romantic novel known to the whole girl population in the world?!

I was practically roaring with laughter. It comes out naturally. I keep on producing this annoying loud sound and I can't contain myself. It was hilarious to see a guy who dislikes me reading a book about people with cancer and whose life is on the brink of death. Honestly, when I read it, I was moved by John Green's realistic work of art. The formality between the way Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters speaks and the sudden death of one of them can push you to cry and mourn over a fictional character. I can't visualize Helios crying like a dramatic girl. In the first place, why would he want to read it?

The sudden jolt of the door put a stop to my boisterous laughter. Hell went in, his face filled with fury. "What the fuck are you guys doing? You've been too noisy and I can't concentrate on what I'm reading."

Etienne helped me up. When I held his hand, I felt this tingly sensation. Perhaps it was just the after - effect of my fits.

"Mate, you are missing all the fun. And it looks like Frances finally got you out of your room." Francois said, high five - ing me.

Hell shot me daggers. "And you, first you were spying on me. Now you barged in into my room?"

I giggled silently when I remembered the sight of his bare body. I must admit, he has one hot body. British boys are undeniably hot. "Oops. My bad, I apologize for my naughty actions." I said in a faux british accent.

This is the best weekend I had in centuries. I thought my journey here will be boring. But I have Xavier, Sebastian, Elliot, Francois, Helios, Bree, and Etienne to remind me that London can be fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for another late update. I hope this will make up for it. As you know it, high school is tough. So I've been spending the past few months studying. If you're a high schooler, I know you'll understand. And I just started High school. Yes, a freshmen.

Hey! It's a Helios chapter! It's all about Hell! Comment below of what you think and who do you want will be the next chapter about. I'm torn between Xavier and Elliot. So please comment below.

Question of the chapter: Do you love The Fault In Our Stars as much as I do?

P.S. I did not read Fifty Shades Of Grey.

XxxActuallyItsAnonymousXxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 176 49
she gave up for a while then realised her brother wouldn't want this for her so she picked her self up, put the pieces back together although some we...
16.2K 495 25
//Writin with friends// Summer Mavi is new to this town. her parents enrolls her to an academy that she doesn't want to go to. but when she gets ther...
5.3M 133K 42
After being forced by her mother and awful step-father to move out to California, Analise Gates has to live in a house with almost complete strangers...
7.4M 242K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...