A School Dream (a Supercorp S...

By jaywrites21

It's the first day of ninth grade at Robert E. Lee HS. Lena Luthor is on her way to school, excited to see he... More

Chapter One: Morning Routine
Chapter Two: Danvers Gazing
Chapter Three: Something to Say
Chapter Four: The Luthor House
Chapter Five: Thunder and Lighting Strike
Chapter Six: Sleeping Under the Stars
Chapter Seven: Unexpected
Chapter Eight: She's a Luthor
Chapter Nine: The Truth
Chapter Ten: Special Girl
Chapter Eleven: Burn
Chapter Twelve: My Hero
Chapter Thirteen: September Twenty-Sec-Nope
Chapter Fourteen: Surprise!
Chapter Fifteen: Girls Night pt. 1
Chapter Seventeen: Girls Night pt. 3
Chapter Eighteen: Cuddles, Kisses, Food - Challenge Accepted
Chapter Nineteen: Uno to the Death
Chapter Twenty: Soccer Date
Chapter Twenty-One: Luthors Reunited
Chapter Twenty-Two: This Concerns You Two, too
Chapter Twenty-Three: I Surrender
Chapter Twenty-Four: Christmas Came Early
Chapter Twenty-Five: Family All Together
Chapter Twenty-Six: Who's the Best?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Super Soccer Star
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Reminders and Threats Before Game Time
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Somewhere Only We Know
Chapter Thirty: Pre-Prom
Chapter Thirty-One: Prom Night
Chapter Thirty-Two: Best Girlfriend Ever
Chapter Thirty-Three: Graduation
Chapter Thirty-Four: Summer Vacation
Not a Chapter
Chapter Thirty-Five: Packing and Drinking the Nights Away
Chapter Thirty-Six: We Need to Talk
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Is This the End? Is This Goodbye?
UPDATE & A/N: SAVE THE DATE- OCTOBER 14

Chapter Sixteen: Girls Night pt. 2

2.1K 100 24
By jaywrites21

Kara gets a few board games, then they all head back to her room and she picks Scrabble first.

"So I just realized this-are we all adopted?" Sam questioned.

"Wait, you're adopted?" Lena and Kara asked in unison, both of their brows furrowed.

"Yeah, I might've forgotten to mention that," Sam says sheepishly, sipping her water.

"So I guess we're all adopted sisters now. Who knows, we all could've been separated at birth," Kara teases, making them all laugh.

"Kara, there's no absolute way. We all look, are, and act too different," Lena argues.

"Oh, don't get all sciencey on me. Go do that with Eliza," Kara says and she and Lena both chuckle.

<><><><>

"Oh that is so not fair. Come on, Lena, lighten up on your vocabulary of long words," Sam complains.

"Hey, when I have the chance to spell 'objectifying' with a triple word score, you can bet your ass that I'm taking it," Lena smirks as she bites into a slice of pizza.

"Oh stop complaining Sam. After all, you are in the lead," Kara says as she adds up the points on the fourth game.

"Really?" Sam perks up.

"The lead of last place, that is." Kara eats a pot sticker as both her and Lena laugh and high five at Sam's disappointed face.

"You guys are no fun. I mean come on you can't even let me win one game?" Sam pleads.

"Hey, I won one game. Lena won the other two. Catch up, Arias," Kara says.

"After this, we're playing Uno, I'm better at that."

"Oh, we'll see about that, Samantha," Lena says as she smirks, sipping on her glass of root beer.

<><><><>

"Uno out! I win again!" Sam gloats and smiles. "What were you saying earlier, Lena?"

Kara and Lena both put their cards down to reveal what they had, admitting defeat for the fifth time in a row.

"Kar, you had a plus four wild card! You could've used it!" Lena points out.

"Oh, you're one to talk, Luthor. You had three wild cards you could've changed the color!" Kara says, defending herself.

"Unbelievable," Lena shakes her head as she gathers all the cards.

A/N: Short little part of this three-parter. Keep reading to see what happens!

Lj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 1.4K 16
Kara walks into CatCo like a casual day expecting everything to go on as usual. But to her surprise she finds out someone bought CatCo. That woman wa...
Home By Shit

Fanfiction

3.7K 125 9
Lena Luthor gets in trouble and injured. She is saved by Supergirl, who looks out for her while she is resting, trying to figure out how to defeat th...
29.9K 671 10
Kara Danvers is a 19-year-old college student in National City, studying journalism, and she has just moved from her hometown and adopted family. Her...
131K 3.2K 39
Never before she felt like this, felt safe in someone's arms. She didn't understand what these feelings meant for her. What it meant for them. Lena...