kill joy. ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ

By DONGHYUQUE

❝Yes, you have no fault. But your happiness is.❞ ➶ fetus writing ➶ unedited ©DONGHYUQUE , 2018 More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
special chapter✨

thirty two

3.6K 152 68
By DONGHYUQUE

Mirae's POV

The day went like a blur. Before I know it, it was already 4 in the afternoon. We did most of our time talking and chatting in the playground, and we went to a nice café. We also went to a park and spend our time in there laughing.

We're now back in the playground and chatting (like what we did earlier) and of course, still laughing. Later, we heard a voice. "Donghyuck?" We looked at the girl who called Hyuck. She covered her mouth with her hand and chuckled. "Please don't look at me like that." She bowed her head a bit.

"Hello." I said and stood up from the swing. "I'm Kim Mirae." I gave out my hand and she shook it. "The name's Song Hayoung." She got a pretty braid on her hair and when she smiled at me, I saw her cute little dimples.

"How'd you know Donghyuck?" I asked and offered her to sit with us. She shyly went to a swing. "Actually, I was the girl Donghyuck talked to, back in school." She paused and I finally remembered her. "Yes, I was also the girl he hit with. And I heard about you missing." She added.

"Oh, really? It's okay, I'm fine now. Actually, I'm going to return there in a few." I replied. I stopped smiling when the boys didn't dare to speak. Hyuck was just staring at Hayoung and the others are avoiding their gazes at her.

"What's wrong with you people?" I asked them and Renjun whispered in my ear. "I used to have a friend in the same section as her. He told me she's really scary. The whole class is scared of her."

"That's impossible."

"It is possible." Hayoung said and smiled. "Don't worry. I'm only in that situation when someone gets me pissed, I promise." She said. Renjun was satisfied and nodded. "Huang Renjun."

"Wait.. you look like Hwang InJoon from the same class as Mirae. He also disappeared, though." Renjun laughed. "Because I am him." Her mouth formed into an 'o'. She looked at the other guys. "And who are these handsome fellas?"

"Lee Donghyuck, ma'am." Hyuck said and fetched her hands before kissing it. "Cut it out. I already know you." The guys laughed and I saw Hayoung let out a smile. "Zhong Chenle." Chenle said and smiled cutely.

"Oh my god, you're so cute. Can I have you as my son?" She squished his cheeks and Chenle nodded. She squealed and looked at the others. "Na Jaemin. You can call me 'Nana'."

"Your nickname is cute. Your name is cute. You are cute." She said and Jaemin smiled at her. "Even your smile is cute. How come everything about you is cute?" I chuckled because of her statement. "I'm sure you are the 'Nana' of this group. Get it?" We laughed because of her pun but Renjun didn't seem to get it.

"I don't get it." Renjun stared at the air and Hayoung made a face. "Kill joy." All of us replied with an 'I know'. Renjun came back to his senses when he heard our replies. "I am not."

Hayoung suddenly waved a fist on the air. "District 9!" The boys laughed at her humor and started singing Stray Kids' District 9. "And you?" Hayoung stopped and asked Jisung. "Park Jisung."

"Liar," Chenle said and smirked. "He's Jisung Pwark." Hayoung saluted. "Noted." She diverted her gaze to Jeno and it looks like she was about to cry. "You're also super duper cute. What's your name?"

"Lee Jeno."

"Your name is flawless. I love it." She wiped away a non-existent tear in her eyes. Everyone laughed and I just realized that Hyuck was staring at Hayoung for a long time. I elbowed his guts and he pouted. "What?"

"You kept on looking at Hayoung. Wanna share some information there, buddy?" He chuckled and returned on staring at her. "I just find her pretty.. and cute." A sly smirk crept on my lips. I elbowed him again and he glared at me. "I'm serious." He said.

"Ha--" I was going to call Hayoung but Hyuck covered my mouth. "Yes?" She looked at me and Hyuck but the latter shook his head. I glared at him and nodded my head at Hayoung. Renjun tapped Hyuck's hands. "Remove your hands from her mouth if you still want to see the sun shine."

Hyuck immediately moved his hands away from my mouth. "Sorry, Boss." Renjun patted Hyuck's shoulder and Hayoung suddenly spoke. "What is it that you wanna say?" I looked at her.

"I just wanna say, you look pretty today."

"Ooh, that rhymed." She said and laughed. I high-fived with her. She got great sense of humor. "Donghyuckie, why are you silent, huh? Chenle told me you're always noisy." She looked at Hyuck and pouted.

Hyuck looked at her. "I want ice cream." He said in a baby voice. Hayoung replied with the same voice. "Oh, you want to? Should I get you some?" Hyuck nodded. "No."

"That's unfair." Hyuck said matter-of-factly. Hayoung smiled and held Hyuck's hands. "I'm just kidding. Later." Hyuck looked at her with a surprised expression but Hayoung only winked at him.

"Do you like each other?" I asked and I saw Hayoung blush. She folded her arms and it took her 5 seconds to reply. "I kind of.. like him. I mean Donghyuck's handsome and cute. Jokes a lot, according to these guys.. but I still hate him when he hit me."

"Excuse me? You were the one who hit me." Hyuck defended himself. "I was walking."

"I was reading. I hate it when people interrupt me while I am reading."

"Then it's you two's fault. Don't fight in front of us. Get a room if you want." Instead of being embarassed, Hayoung laughed at what Renjun said. "Funny, hyung." She said and everyone laughed.

Renjun didn't laugh so Hayoung bowed her head, making Hyuck laugh. "I didn't mean to." I heard her whisper. I stopped her. "It's okay. He's not that scary."

"I am scary, Mirae." Renjun said and I hit his back. "You are not, you Moomin addict." Hayoung and Hyuck laughed the loudest when I said that. "Stop bullying me." Renjun said.

"We're not."

The chatting went on and on until the sun was finally setting. Hayoung looked at the setting sun and then at us. She stood up and smiled. "I need to go. I still have classes tomorrow." She was going to leave but Hyuck suddenly held her hand.

"Don't go yet." The guys 'yie'd but Hayoung removed her hands from Hyuck's grasp. "I need to. And on the other hand, I still need to do my scrap book in social studies." But again, Hyuck got a hold of her, and he was stronger.

"Don't go."

"Donghyuck--"

"Won't you like it when you watch the sunset with us? And you still need to buy me ice cream." He asked and Hayoung paused. She looked behind her, the sun sadly smiling at her and waving good-bye. She sighed. "Fine."

Hyuck suddenly smiled. "Let's go then." He stood up and walked away with Hayoung but Renjun suddenly spoke. "Yeah, he'll just invite her. He won't invite us there because we suggested on going here. Yes, I get that." We laughed at his sarcasm.

"Come on, Boss." Hyuck said and we followed behind him. While walking to the shore line, I tugged Renjun's shirt. "Mmh?"

"It's going to be dark. We hadn't placed our tents yet." I said but he just replied with a kiss on the forehead. "We'll do that later." He dragged me to the sandy beach and we looked at the sun slowly disappearing below the sea.

When the sun was gone, Hayoung sighed first. "It's breath-taking." She said and snapped her fingers. "I should've took a picture of that one." Hyuck wiggled her arm. "I'll take you here in another day."

"You would?" She asked and Hyuck nodded. Hayoung smiled at him. "Thank you."

"Do you need to go now?" Hyuck asked and Hayoung nodded. "We'll meet again right?" She chuckled and nodded again. "Yup. Everyday, in this place, at 2 PM."

The guys started to leave the beach, then Renjun and I followed. I didn't see Hyuck nor Hayoung, so I looked back to see Hayoung cupping Hyuck's face. She smiled at him then slowly kissed Hyuck on the cheek.

I smiled at them and I felt Renjun tug my arm. I looked at him and he pointed at the two people behind us. "They look good together, don't they?" I nodded my head in agreement.

I was shocked when Hyuck suddenly hugged Hayoung. I know Hayoung was also taken aback, but instead, she wrapped her arms around him. Renjun suddenly sighed heavily. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I didn't hug you while the sun was setting." I pinched his cheeks. "You can do it next time. Just don't dare forget it again." He smiled and nodded. I dragged him towards the van so we can finally set up the tent.

I looked back again to see Hayoung dragging Hyuck to an ice cream parlor, which reminds me of Winwin. I smiled at the thought and I felt someone tugging my arm. "Hey. Come on." Renjun said and I smiled at him before helping them out.

•••
A/N:
Im a bit weirded out by my endings lately. Hmm, it isnt a statement anymore but ehh whatever

-dongsoxkie💫

P.S
I think this is the shortest note I've placed oh my god

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 28.2K 62
❝ Fuck- I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! ❞ ✧.* | welcome to summer 127! ▬▬ status: completed ✓ nct | dream, wayv ('99z & YY) a summer camp au. © minsye...
9.2K 553 36
when two best friends get their friendship tested by new people and unspoken feelings. ❝two hearts getting even closer evolving from friendship ...
360 9 15
DONGHYUCK. Promises in our portrait.
58.5K 2.1K 22
❝Are you meeting up with her again?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019