Being the 8th Member Of BTS

By _SakuraButterfly_

Y/n loved to sing & act, she wanted to be an singer, actress or model when she grew up, until BigHitEntertain... More

💞About Y/n💞
♥Hello I'm Y/n♥
🎧No More Dreams M/V Shoot🎧
💚Instagram📱💚
💝Moving in with them💝
💙V Live Sleepover GONE WRONG💙
💙Summer Vacation💙
💙Wings Short Film💙
🎤Airplane pt. 2🎤
💙Fan Signing GONE WRONG💙
🎤The Real Life Vocaloid in Japan Pt.1🎤
🎤The Real Life Vocaloid In Japan Pt. 2🎤
🎤💝Queen of Mask Singer🎤💝
💝💙Birthday Prank GONE WRONG💙💝
💙Run Ep. 6💙
💙Habits/Stuff They Didn't Know About You💙
💝💚The Making of BT21💝💚
💚Instagram 2📱💚
💚Instagram 3📱💚
🎧Prologue🎧

💙BBMAs Jealousy💙

3.9K 54 1
By _SakuraButterfly_

Gucci on fleek

Age: 19
2018
😔🤔😨🤕🎆😭😵😗🤠😫😥
Hair:

Makeup:

Outfit & Shoes:

😘😍😋😂❤💜😊🚫🔞🛂🎼
This outfit was something & you saw all other women wearing long gowns & some short dress, but it was branding time for the fall outfits sort of, but I love the flowers on this dress.
As y'all took pictures on the red carpet you heard someone screamed your middle name "VALENTINA" you looked around & saw your friend Camila Cabello coming towards you "Amiga" I gave her a big hug "Chica que guapa eres I love your dress" "Thanks I love your's too dame una vuelta" she spined her flowy dress "Eso" we talked a little bit more, until an interviewer came I hugged her good-bye & went back to the boys.
As y'all took y'all's seats a lot of people came to take pictures with y'all & some of the Latin artist came too it was exciting moment for you to meet the artists you admired, but the boys got jelly when you had close interaction with the male artist, but you were shocked that Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee actually know you just for your covers of their songs & the close interaction was mostly speaking Spanish by complimenting you like "Que guapa eres" or "Que bonita" your face was red as tomato for the complements, but heck you were fangirling over THE Marshmello & the members were excited also, but you were WAY too excited & once you finished taking pictures with Mello he gave you a (kiss) on your hand then you started fangirling more & decided to give him a kiss on his (cheek) & you said good-bye to him & sat back down with the boys "You know that's going to be on 'Bangtan Bomb'" Jin said "I know" 'Jealous Boys' "Why are y'all staring at me "We're trying to protect you" they all said in unison & you just giggled, until the showed start.
🎍🎎🏛🏟🗻😀😁😂🤣😃😄

Vocabulary Time For NON Spanish Speakers

Amiga - Friend (Female saying it)

Chica - Girl

Que guapa eres - You're beautiful

Dame una vuelta - Give me a spin

Eso - That
😆😉😊😋😎😍😘😗😙😚☺
That's about it I'm going to be doing the 'Bangtan Bomb' version next time, but gtg bye.
(Ps. Hope y'all enjoyed it)

Words Count:
405

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~
3.7M 99.2K 189
HEWWO So I created this book because I love reading imagines and scenarios in my spare time so I decided why not make one myself. I will take reques...
114K 2.8K 10
Jungkook is your brother's annoying best friend. You can't stand him but he just can't resist teasing you. How far will he actually go? Warnings: lan...
382K 6.3K 159
Okayyyyyyyyyyy well this is another BTS 8th member imagine book. Well personally I think it's a shitty book. If u read and like this book then leave...