Mafia War || Kpop || BTS,GOT7...

By assyatira

MCG want to take revenge on their parents death. BTS, Monsta X, Got7 and BBoy help them.. But unfortunately t... More

Profile
EP:1
EP:2
EP:3
EP:4
EP:5
EP:6
EP:7
EP:8

EP:9

22 1 0
By assyatira

"I will show my true self until I finish torture the one who torture Hyerin unnie "
Said Areum with smirk

"Areum.... When you woke up??? "
Ask Hyesung..

"Just now... And... I hope you all can understand myself and how I can be rude and savage.. Seriously I will hunt my friends for told you that.. "
Said Areum..

"But it shame to said I want them to help me Kidnap again.."
Said Areum again while go to her computer thing

"BTW... Who the one is hacker in Fire Beast???  I would like to know.. "
Said Areum while turn on her computer.

"Why don't we introduce ourselves "
Said Habaek.

"But make it short.. I don't have my time for stupid thing"
Said Areum..

"From..... Younger "
Said Taecyeon

"Choi Myunjun.. You can call me Jun or Myunjun. I'm expert on buildings details and drug dealer.. "
Said Myunjun

"Jung Sunghyun, call me Sunghyun.. I'm good at spying and also drug dealers "
Said Sunghyun

"Min Jaeyoung, can call me Jae or whatever. Hacking is my specialty.. I also obsess on torture and see blood but not to obsess"
Said Jaeyoung

"Jeon Junghyun, Junghyun... Gunslinger is my life... Gunslinger dealer or whatever it is "
Said Junghyun

"Roy Hyunkyun.. Call me Hyunkyun or Kyunie for short.. I'm computer expert "
Said Hyunkyun

"Kang Hyuntae.. Call me Hyun or Tae for short.. I'm good on take information "
Said Hyuntae

"I'm...... Im Habaek... Call me Habaek.. Fighting is my specialty.. "
Said Habaek..

"You mean Habaek!!!  Habaek!! "
Shout Hyuna..

"Maybe you know the story but please he lost his memory "
Said Hyuntae.

"Ok ok.. Whatever... You waste 15 minutes on that stupid thing you know?? Ok whatever.. Jae.. I know you can hack into different systems cause me to.. Can you hack on.... TWICE company??  I know you can.. I have spare computer thought.. "
Said Areum

She go to her bag and pull out one black computer.. She then turn on the computer..

"And when you waste your time just now I managed to search my friends true identity "
Said Areum.

She turn the computer toward them.. There have one picture and some note

"Park siblings... Park Minhyun and Park Hyunmin.. They experts on kidnapping.. They also drug dealer... They have one and only young sister and ofcourse mother and father... Had experience on killing once but then quit it of course with me .. Also they had kidnapped young rich girl because of money.. Their mother and father don't know about it.. Their one weakness is their young sister Park Siyeon... "
Said Areum with perfect details.

"Park Siyeon.... I think I heard it before at school.. "
Said Wonho

"I know.... The one who BamBam reject and had food thrown over her.. But luckily Hyerin is there on time "
Said Areum..

"How you know it?? "
Ask Haekyeon.

"More then anyone know unnie... Her dark side just curious about it... And she can't do anything about it.. "
Said Areum..

"You have to know.. I'm her dark side.. Behind those smile hid me the devil side of her... "
Said Areum to break the confusion

"Now back on the thing... Jae.. Are you already hack on TWICE buildings system?? "
Ask Areum..

Jaeyoung nod his head.. He turn the computer toward Areum and others.

"Ouh.. Wow... This building kinda big.. Ok this is where they meeting.. And here is their training section and..... Hyerin unnie?? "
Said Areum

They see Hyerin lay on bed with blood.. Then the door open and come three girls.. Then one girl splash water make Hyerin wake up.. The girl said something but they can't hear.. Areum turn on volume to higher one.

"Time for your lesson "
"Jihyo.. Please.. I beg you.. "
"What you think about it Momo and Tzuyu?? "
"Nope.. "
"Yeah.. I want to see her in pain.. "
"Guess what Hyerin??  Ofcourse no.. Hahahahahha"

Then they see they beat Hyerin.. Blood spill out from Hyerin Mouth.. How they kick, punch and knock Hyerin with something hard.

Hyerin siblings feel sick to see it except Areum cause now she tried to hold herself to see blood and torture the person.. She then turn the computer away towards Jae.

"Try search where their location now.."
Said Areum.

"Their location at Busan now.. "
Said Jae still look at computer

Areum turn to her computer and search something and when she finally get it she smirk satisfy.. She turn the computer toward them.

"As you can see.. It Jihyo, Momo and Tzuyu profile and some note.. You can see they always go to exodus cafe at Busan because they been work with them.. And straight to 9.30a.m. they finish their coffee time.. It's our chance to kidnap them because on that time there not many people.. "
Said Areum smirking

They know the smirk mean what.. They know tomorrow they have mission..

"I will plan it.. But of course not tomorrow it's unexpected we go to Busan from Seoul in some hour.. So funny..  "
Said areum and turn back her computer toward herself.

When they heard it they feel relieve

"And Jae.. You can hack Jihyo, Momo and tzuyu phone and tomorrow I'm gonna deal with 'my' friends"
Said Areum.

"sure Areum..  And.. Can I torture them to if you already kidnap them??? "
Said Jaeyoung

"Ofcourse you can.. "
Said Areum smirk

"I think it kinda late... So Haekyeon unnie... You discharge right... So let's go home.. "
Said Areum..

They all just nod and follow Areum out of ward.. The ride fill with silence and music. When they arrive they go straight to their room... Fire beast go to their own house.

~ tomorrow morning ~

Areum wake up and go straight to bathroom to shower and ready.. She wear rip black jean, black crop top, black mask and a pair of Nike shoe... She go down and go to kitchen to breakfast.

Today she have to cook by herself for her own.. It's still early because she want to deal with her friends alone.She cook scrambled eggs, pancakes and coffee latte.. Of course she cook for other to.. She eat quite as possible...

After she finishes she go to door as quite as possible, a little from door she could sense someone behind her.. She straight her body and turn around quickly and grab person neck almost choke the person.

"Areum *gasp* it's me Bambam.. Let me go I can't breathe *gasp* please "
He said.

Areum let him go and see Bambam struggle to breathe.. Bambam take a deep breath and let it out slowly.. He do the same thing three time...

"Not my fault.. It's your fault who starts to creep me.. Plus it's dark here and I think it ghost "
Said Areum a little cold tone

"Mianhae.. I just want to follow you.. "
Said Bambam while rub at the back of his neck

Areum just Shrug it and go straight to door and open it and welcome with cold wind.. She just walk and Bambam follow her like lost puppy.. Areum choose to walk because if she use any vehicle.. It can wake other member so it kinda hard so she choose to walk plus it can make her stamina stronger.

"Why you walk.. "
Ask Bambam

Areum choose to ignore it.

"Why you didn't answer?? "
Ask Bambam again.

~ silence ~

"Yah!! "
Shout Bambam and Grab Areum hand

Areum take her hand back and take her arm knife that hid in her pocket and point at Bambam.

"You choose to follow me and I let it.. But now what??  I want you to shut that beautiful mouth of your"
Said Areum coldly

She hid back her arm knife and continue to walk.. She didn't even spare a glance back at Bambam.. Bambam continue to follow her.. Then they arrive at one old house.. Areum go inside without knocking the door.. Inside house it look very modern..

Bambam just follow her.. Then Areum go to one bedroom.. She open the door slowly.. She smirk when she see two twin brothers sleep peacefully.. She didn't inter instead she go to other room..

The room paint with pink and red colour.. In bed there one girls in same age as Her sister Hyerin.. She inter and go over her.. She take one handkerchief and spill one drug water at handkerchief and cup it on the girls mouth and nose.. It make the girls wake up and struggle to break free but slowly the girl fall asleep again..

Areum mouth at Bambam to carry her.. Bambam just follow... Then they go to the boys room.. Bambam let the girl sit on one chair.. Areum handcuff the girl hand and shut the girl mouth with other handkerchief.

She then take one hard thing and throw it on the floor make the brothers twin wake up. They rub their eyes and look at her sister and suddenly their face turn to panic face....
They see Areum slowly walk out from dark.

"Well, well, well... Look who here.. The twin brothers and little girl sister.. "
Said Areum

"Gosh.. What you want Areum... I thought our business already over like five years ago.. "
Said Minhyun

"Yeah.. Let our sister go... "
Said Hyunmin

"Well... I have new mission for you guys... How about it?? "
Ask Areum..

"No... We don't want... You know we over with it.. We just drugs dealer... "
Said Hyunmin

Areum grab her arm knife from her pocket and point it toward Siyeon waist..

"Woah.. Ok ok.. Fine.. We in "
Said Minhyun.

"See.. It easy Bam.. "
Said Areum

"Well.. I think it easy for you but not me "
Said Bambam Step out from dark shadow

"Ok whatever.. So... You have to follow us.. And we will take Siyeon along because I don't think I trust you to not escape away.. You know what I mean.. "
Said Areum.

"Just... Don't hurt her.. Better we see not even one hair you touch.. "
Said Hyunmin

"Gezzz.. What ever.. "
Said Areum roll her eyes

"BTW.. We use your car ok because just now we walk our ass off... So we tired... "
Said Areum while Bambam just nod his head

'Did she know we tell her sisters??'
Ask Minhyun in her heart..

Minhyun watch Areum face with Sharp eyes as he want to guess what going on when he notice it not innocent yet pure Areum.. It devil yet evil side of Areum..

"Yup.. If you think about me knowing that you tell my sisters.. Yes.. I know.. "
Said Areum make Minhyun startled

Then they all got in car and drive to Areum and other members house.. Now it already 9.00a.m.  
When they arrive the house look really peaceful like nobody in there..

Tock.. Tock.. Tock.. Tock..... Krikkkk..

The door open reveal Hyungwon and Jin.. They both look like they had already shower.. Because their hair a little wet... When they see Areum they quickly ask her where she go with Bambam..

"I said today I have to deal with my so call friends... Aigoo.. You all need to calm yourself "
Said Areum and push them both to get in... Then Bambam with Siyeon in his arm then Minhyun with Hyunmin..

"Yeoreobun!!! Meet my so called friend Minhyun and Hyunmin with their little sister Siyeon!! "
Said Areum loudly make everyone look at her and other..

"Annyeonhaseyo.. Park Minhyun imnida.. "
"Annyeonhaseyo... Park Hyunmin imnida.. "

"Hi!!! Hope we can get along!!! "
Said Haekyeon while wave to Minhyun and Hyunmin.

"Come join us eat!!! You all must be hungry since Madam Areum 'deal' with you guys!! I make rice cake, stew kimchi and some come kimbab "
Said Jinyoung

"Kamsahamnida... "
Said Hyunmin and take seat beside Hyuna since he once said to her and Minhyun sit beside hyesung.

"Yah!! Bambam you must tired.. You can put her at guest room carefully because I don't want Minhyun and Hyunmin run away... "
Said Areum with creepy smile.. Bambam nod his head and go to guest room.

"So.. Park Minhyun.. Park Hyunmin... The mission is..... "

Meanwhile TWICE...

"So.. Jihyo.. How it's going?? "
Ask their master with evil smile..

"Everything good sir.. Hyerin in room.. We also know that her fellow member on process to rescue her back... "
Said Jihyo politely..

"Nayeon?? Are you done hack on Kim family system?? "
Ask the master to Nayeon who still look at her Computer..

"On process sir.. I already hack their CCTV.. It shows some room.. But I can't see mafia team.. "
Said Nayeon...

"Hurmmm.. Maybe they in other buildings or.... *smirk*
They in one special building.."
Said their master..

"Sir.. I got information that now Mr.Kim the leader of all Group mafia have about.. 20 group under his control include his granddaughter group.. "
Said Mina..

"Name?? "
Said their master.

"MCG, Dreamcatcher, Gfriend, Blackpink, Apink, Exid, Momoland, Red Velvet, BTS, GOT7, MonstaX, ASTRO, Day6, SHINee, Vixx, Crude Play, Wannaone, Seventeen,
Boy republic and NCT sir.. "
Said Mina..

"call Pentagon and Stray kids and said them to meet me here right now "
Their master said

"My pleasure master.. "
Said Mina bow 90  degree and walk away..

In a minute stray kids and Pentagon come and bow to their master...

"I heard master want to see us... "
Said Bang Chan

"What is it master?? "
Ask Shinwon

"I want you to watch their movement.. "
Said their Master with creepy smirk..

"Alright master.. It's our pleasure.. We will start today.. "
Said Woojin..

"You all may go now.. Oh.. Yeo One and Chan.. Stay.. "
Said their master..

The other leave without asking a single question.. Now only Yeo one and Chan left..

"Yes sir.. What do you want?? "
Ask Chan..

"Well.. This mission only for both of you.. Don't tell anyone about this even your group. .. "
Said their master while sit on comfortable chair..

"What the mission is master?? "
Ask Yeo One

Their master just smirk and give a signal to sit on chairs.
"The mission is.... "

~ back to MCG and other ~

"So.. How is it?? "
Ask Areum..

"Good.. I don't know you good on planning.. Bravo.. Bravo.. "
Said Hyunmin..

"Don't underestimate our Areum.... "
Said Kihyun with proud voice..

"Ok.. So we go on with it next week.. "
Said Minjae.

"We can do it!! Hwait-"
Haekyeon can't finish her sentence..

Knock... Knock... Knock...

The door open reveal fire beast members with smile on their face..

"Yo!! What's up ladies and gentlemen!! "
Said Hyuntae with loud voice..

"You to loud.. Please be a little quiet Hyuntae hyung.. "
Said Junghyun with annoy face.

"Nae.. Arraseo dongsaeng-ah.. "
Said Hyuntae.

"So you are Minhyun and Hyunmin"
Said Sunghyun

"Nae.. Annyeonhaseyo.. Minh-"

"Thank you but we already know about both of you "
Said Hyunkyun politely

"So.. We here because... *sigh*.. Habaek-hyung gain his memory little.. But still we don't want him to remember anything.. Or else.. "
Myunjun can't finish his sentence..

"Selfish.. "
Said Areum.

"What?? You don't know anything so shut up.. "
Said Hyuntae with glare..

"Heh *smirk* I hack on different systems fuckin everyday.. I see different people every fuckin day.. I see everyone crying.. But what I concern about is my sisters.. My family is my priority.. You know behind those smiley face of Hyerin unnie is sadness and broken Hyerin.. She blame herself every fuckin day and you FUCKIN SAID WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!! BOIII!! HABAEK IF COMPARE TO HYERIN UNNIE I THINK HABAEK NOT THAT HURT!! BUT HYERIN UNNIE MORE HURT THEN HIM!! SHE SMILE LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN EVEN THOUGH SHE SAD REMEMBER THAT IM FUCKING HABAEK DIE BUT REALITY HE ALIVE!!! SHE LIVE IN LIE!!  SHE FUCKIN LYING TO HERSELF!! "
shout Areum piss off with Hyuntae.. She give Hyuntae scary glare... They feel like dark aura around areum become strong.

Fire beast shock with Areum deep word.. They didn't know Hyerin held it for to long like seriously (years) is sooooo long..

"Think about it.. You have brain to think.. Don't be selfish.. Your selfishness going to hurt everyone someday.. And.. Congrat.. To be arrogant yet selfish person.. Bye"
Said Areum.. She slowly back away and walk toward door and leave the house..

"What you all doing?!! Gosh... Fuck this.. "
Curse Haekyeon for the first time in this world..

Haekyeon and other go out to catch up where Areum go but unfortunately after they go out from house.. Someone grab Areum and pull her inside black van... The van then drive quickly.. All things happen so quick... They all don't know what to do.. Haekyeon go run into house and got out out with modern motorcycle and quickly chase the van..

Haekyeon P.O.V

I chase the black van who kidnap Areum.. Just why they kidnap Areum?? I Sprint up until I beside the van.. I take out my pistol and point toward the van window and shot it.. I shot again until the window crash.. The man inside van shot me on shoulder..

It's hurt but I don't care... I can see Areum pass out.. I take my arm knife and jump out and up into Van top... I shot the top until ot form circle.. I use my knife and stab the top until there have a hole.. I use my laser and make a big hole.. Then I feel a shot on my stomach..

I jump in the car.. I hit the first man who shot me with my gun until he pass out and the other one who hold Areum..
I use my arm knife and stab the person who driving and at passager sit.... I grab Areum and jump out from the car..

I lay Areum on side road...I shake her body.. A minute pass and slowly I can see areum open her eyes.. She look at my condition and damn I forgot to heal myself.. Ofcourse after remember it naturally I feel the pain..

"Yah.. Gwenchanayo?? "
I ask.. She just nod..

"Can... I sleep?? "
Ask Areum but before I can answer she already pass out..

Gosh this kid.. I just smile and about to turn around but stop when something hard hit my head.. I fell down.. Someone pick me up bridal style.. Before I pass out I see they didn't bring Areum along... Maybe this is their trick to me.. Then I pass out in this unknown person arm..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in this room.. This room paint red.. This room have queen size bed that now I laying now some other furniture... I groan as my head feel pain.. I held my head.. I sit down on the bed..

'Gosh.. It hurt so much.. '

I step out from bed and wonder around.. Why I'm here?? How??

'Gosh.. They kidnap you pabo.. ' my subconscious say..

I litterly slap myself right now.. They hit me so hard that I forgot how I end up here and suddenly I remember something..

I go over the hug mirror and look at myself.. My shoulder and stomach already wrap with some bandages.. I have red dress on.. It held until under my knee.. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming toward my room.. I look over the door..

*click* *kriekkkk* *tud*

"Oh you already wake up.. "
Said the good looking man..

"No.. I didn't wake up yet.. I'm just her soul.. "
I said sarcastically... I hate to admit it but this man I think I know him but who??

He just chuckles.. He look at me with smirk.. Gosh that smirk mean something else..

"You look... Sexy with those dress on.. You look fuckin hot.. "
Said the man slowly walking toward me with those annoying smirk..

I slowly back away.. Until my my back hit the wall softly.. Before he could reach me I can see arm knife on lamp table.. I ran toward it... I skillfully open the knife with one hand.. I point toward him..

"One more step I fuckin stab you.. "
I said with warn voice..

He barge toward me.. I didn't stab him but I just tear his expensive tuxedo and cut a little of his arm but not little it long a little.. He hiss like cat and put his hand on the cut..
He run toward me I swiftly cut deeper on her other arm and go to other side..

Suddenly a group barge in.. There have 9 people.. I look at beside me and there have pistol.. I grab it.. I point toward them but fuck the guy so fast and knock the pistol out of my hands..

I cut his hand which knock out the pistol.. 'Payback bitch' said my subconscious.. The guy hiss and back away..
Now I have only arm knife... I'm ready with my defence position.. The other guys who taller barge and try to hold me but I cut a deep cut on his stomach and another deep cut on his arm make him groan..

The other three help the other three who got hut by me..
Then other guy point his pistol toward me and shot me but it just scratch my cheeks a little.. He run toward me and try to hit me on my head but I quickly grab it turn him around I take his arm knife and push him but before I bush him I cut his cheek a little and on his back..

Then the other guy shot me but I fast enough to avoid it.. I swiftly throw the knife I take just now toward him and it smoothly cut the guy shoulder deeper.. And other guy hit me hard on my stomach I look at him with death glare and stab him but not that deeper.. The other guys who help the other quickly go over me and push me down..

Now i didn't have anything so I punch him hard on his face then another hit on his stomach I turn him around and kick him at the back of his knees make him fell and I can hear crack.. Suddenly I feel someone point the gun at behind me..
"Don't move.. "
Said the guy..

I smirk I turn around quickly I grab his hand that have pistol.. I hit his hand on table near us make him let the pistol.. I held it and point toward him..

*bang!!*

I feel my head being hit by something hard.... Again.. I pass out...

Yeo One P.O.V

Wow this girl is strong then I though.. I hit her with baseball stick make her pass out... I let the baseball stick.. I pick her up and lay her on bed.

"Uh.. It hurt.. "
Said Hongseok hyung who got stab by this girl name Haekyeon....

Hongseok hyung manage to pull out the knife.. He throw the knife away... Jinho hyung give him bandage... I hear Hui Hyung laugh..

"Yah!! Hyung!! You lucky because Yeo One help you or else the girls already shot you.. "
Said Hongseok

"Woseok.. Take this.. "
Said Kino while hands Woseok some bandages..

"*sigh* If master know what you all do he will blame me because I'm the one who suppose to know about it except you all.. And not to mention.. Shinwon hyung.. If master know what you say to her you die.. "
I said with frust voice but still with hint of worry.

"Shinwon.. Shinwon.. Why you talk to her like that?? If you didn't talk to her like that this thing will never happen "
Said EDawn hyung..

"She so tempting.. Just look at her.. She so beautiful.. "
Said Shinwon hyung as she glance toward Haekyeon.

"Yah!! I know what you think hyung.. "
Said Yan An..

"If her first sister hear this.. You die.. "
I said with a little hint of warn.

"As if Hyerin will kill me.. Just look at her.. Let Other torture her.. "
Said Yuto with mocking tone..

"I heard master let her free in this house.. Train as always and stop the torturing sessions.. "
Said Woseok the Maknae

"What?!! Seriously??How?? "
Ask Jinho hyung.

"You think we know hyung?? Of course not.. And this girl also free to.. That's why I warn Shinwon hyung to not touch this girl"
I said pointing toward Haekyeon.

End of P.O.V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.7K 16
Y/n and the Bangtan boys have been friends since she joined her "parents" gang. Everyone in their friendship group has a dark past but what will happ...
35.6K 1.1K 52
I was the heir to my fathers mafia, I was trained to become a killing machine. Tough and ruthless, someone fit to rule this organisation. But what I...
1.1M 47.5K 78
Him: If you were not his daughter you would not end up here y/n: what are you saying.. let me go Him: you wish Y/n: aahh stop please it hurts Him:...
1.2K 46 18
Yoongi turned around and pulled out his gun. His finger rested on the trigger, ready to fire the person following him. "It's just me." the familiar...