NinjaGo: Lloyd X Reader [Disc...

By Crimsia

(Y/N) was just having a normal day in her normal life. She was watching Ninjago in her room. She wished th... More

Prologue
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust A Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green and Yellow Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2!
Darkness Shall Rise
Double Trouble
Child's Play
~Special Episode: Womanhood~
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
~Special Episode: Christmas~
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitsu Masters
Season 3!
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
A/N
The Curse of the Golden Master

Pirates VS Ninjas

4.3K 101 150
By Crimsia

3rd POV

-Flashback-

In the middle of the fogy sea, a ship was sailing to the unknown, no civilization was seen just the ocean to the far horizon.

Narrator: Two hundred years ago.

On the ship, pirates were minding there own business, the Captain was writing in his journal. He wore his pirate clothes, a key on his neck, a eye patch covering his right eye, and the typical pirate captain hat.

Soto: We have spent months searching for this fabled Island of Darkness, but all eyes have seen is ocean.

The ship rocked side to side, moving the objects in the room, especial the skull on his desk.

Soto: I fear my crew has given up, but I hold out hope that it exists. Captain Soto.

Soto closed his journal and put it in a secret container withing his desk, leaving the cabin. He went on the deck, where his crew was entertaining themselves with music and dancing.

Crew: Hardy, hardy, hardy ho.

Soto: This is no time for fooling around. Who's steering the ship?

Crew member: Don't worry, captain. No-Eye Pete is behind the wheel.

Soto: No! Not No-Eye Pete?

Captain Soto looked above at the back and heard a parrot giving directions.

Parrot: Awk! Left. No, other left!

Soto shook his head and looked ahead.

Crew member: The Island of Darkness?

Soto pushed No-Eye Pete aside, taking charge of the ship.

Soto: No, you fool. He's steering us back into Ninjago. All hands on deck!

The crew member got into their positions and moving about to help avoid collision with the land. But they were too late, the rock was too near to avoid.

Soto: Brace for impact!

The ship hit the rock as the thunder roared and sank to the bottom.

-Flashback end-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

We are in the apartment, finally training. Lloyd was doing punching exercises with Kai by punching the oven mitts on his hands. I was with Zane, who was wearing a pink apron, doing some yoga to increase my flexibility. While doing a handstand, I glanced over at Lloyd to see his progress.

Kai: Good, keep it up.

Lloyd: Fists of fury! Unh! You can't see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!

Kai: Save the gloating. It can be used against you by your enemy.

Lloyd waved him off and pointed at me with his thumb, still looking at him.

Lloyd: Oh, please! We're ready to face whatever you throw at us.

I quickly shook my head, eyes full of nervousness. Lloyd kicks Kai's mitten cover hand, which made the red ninja stumble backwards into the pans that were hung behind him.

Kai: Whoa, grasshopper.You're not even ready to face my pinky toe.

I got out of my hand stand and saw Sensei behind Lloyd, drinking tea.

Sensei: I see the student has become the teacher. You and (Y/N) will learn fast, Lloyd, with the lessons from the four ninjas.

Cole: Great, now that that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai!

I glanced at Cole, puffing my cheeks out, eyes closed, not liking the idea. I opened my eyes and blinked multiple times, looking at Cole curiously.

'Why is Cole wearing a pot on his head?'

I looked over at Kai, seeing him gulp. I went over to him and patted his head to comfort him.

Sensei: You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya.

Lloyd whined.

Lloyd: Aw! But when will (Y/N) and I learn Spinjitsu?

Sensei: Ah, patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found.

Lloyd sighs, walking towards me and leaning on the wall beside me.

Cole: Ha! Sound familiar?

Kai: I wasn't that whiny.

Zane: No, you were worst.

Jay: Heh-heh. Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd and (Y/N) for the future, but it's hard to give them the best training in this condition.

Cole: Jay's right. I miss the Destiny's Bounty. Too bad it's gone.

Sensei: I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid their journey.

Timeskip

We were on the roof with the dragons to meet up with Nya for the next lesson.

Nya: Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon. But it's important to take care of him soon because one day he'll be yours.

I beamed as I was petting on of their heads, smiling ear to ear.

Me: Ours? Really!?

Nya giggled.

Nya: Sure. The elemental dragons were loyal to the four ninja. But the Ultra-Dragon, he's meant for the Green and Yellow Ninja to ride.

Me: Whoa! I never knew that. No wonder why we connected like we did when we were against the Great Devourer.

Nya: See? Even a samurai like myself can teach you guys a thing or two.

Lloyd: But, uh, I don't know how to fly.

Me: Don't worry, Lloyd. I can teach you!

Lloyd smiled at me.

Nya: Yeah, she can teach you. Just remeber that it's all in the legs. Heh-heh. He'll be the fastest and strongest dragon in all of Ninjago.

I giggle when the dragon gets up and yawns.

Me: I'm guessing that he's feeling better. Go and try to get some fresh air bud!

Lloyd: Wow, I feel like I have competition for my best friend.

I turned around facing Lloyd, who had a hand over his heart, pretending to be hurt. I shook my head and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged back. We pulled away and pushed him away gently, laughing.

Me: Come one! We have to meet the others downstairs. Race you!

Lloyd and I began to race down the stairs to make it more fun. He ran faster than me and was already a flight below me.

'I don't want to loose! What do I do?'

Just as I finished thinking, I had an idea. I sat on the railing and slid down stairs. I flew right past him.

Lloyd: That's cheating!

Me: We never set up any rules!

Lloyd laughed and sat on the railing as well. We both slid down the rest of the way. Once, we were at the first floor, I ran to the door and opened it with Lloyd close behind. I saw the guys and Sensei, racing towards them at full speed. I jumped on Kai as he was facing me with confusion.

Me: I win!

Kai: Woah, slow down, roadrunner.

Lloyd ran up to us, panting hard.

Lloyd: I'll get you next time.

I laughed, getting off of Kai and went over to Lloyd. I patted his back with a smile when he faced me. He smiled back and we high fived. Sensei walked up behind us, putting his hands on our shoulders.

Sensei: Now to the task. It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train these two. How are we going to get around town?

Sensei: you'll learn how to travel with these.

Sensei reaches for his back pockets and takes out a token, showing us. I looked at it in wonder.

Cole and I: What are those?

Sensei: They can transport you anywhere you want to go in Ninjago City.

Cole: Like a magic portal?

Jay: Ooh! Or a Spinjitsu vortex?

I grabbed the tokens, and examined it closer. I was disappointed when I read, Bus Tokens.

Me: These are Bus Tokens.

Sensei chuckled when I looked through the token's hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

On the Bounty, the Mega Weapon was on the table as Garmadon and the Serpentine generals examined it.

Venomari General: So, what does it do?

Lord Garmadon: The weapon possesses unspeakable powers.

Fangpyre General: Like what?

Garmadon: I told you, fool. They're unspeakable!

Constrictai General: It kind of looks like you don't know how to use it.

Lord Garmadon: Of course I know how to use it. I just don't have anything to use it on.

Suddenly, a Serpentine soldier came running in.

Serpentine soldier: Lord Garmadon, we spotted something!

Lord Garmadon grabs the weapon and ran outside with the generals slithering behind.

Lord Garmadon: Ah. The ninjas' pet. What better way to test out the Mega Weapon's power. Keep up with him, you slithering idiots! Don't let it get away!

They followed the dragon at full speed, lowering from the clouds. Lord Garmadon pointed at the dragon.

Lord Garmadon: Eliminate that dragon! Keep it straight.

Lord Garmadon pointed the Mega Weapon at the dragon.

Lord Garmadon: DESTROY!

The weapon didn't do anything which confused the Dark Lord. Lord Garmadon waved his hand to the side of the dragon, ordering the ship to go there. When they did, the bumped into the dragon hard, which made the dragon fall slightly before getting back into control. The Bountry was still behind its' tail.

Lord Garmadon: Fire! Annihilate!

They went into part of the ocean, clustered by rocks. They weaved and dodge the huge rocks.

Lord Garmadon: Bad dragon! Shoot it down pretty, pretty please?

The ship was close to touching the water, jolting the ship in different places.

Lord Garmadon: I can't concentrate with us jostling around.

Giving up, they settled on the water, letting the dragon do. The Serpentine started to snicker.

Lord Garmadon: Obviously, if I had a proper crew that could fly this ship, I would've had a clear shot. This is all your fault!

Lord Garmadon stomped off, pushing any Serpentine in his way, into his cabin. He yells in anger.

Lord Garmadon: They dare mock me!? Aah!

He hits the nearby chest.

Lord Garmadon: How does this work!?

He smacks the Mega weapon on the deck. A click was heard and a book popped out.

Lord Garmadon: Ah. What's this?

Lord Garmadon grabs the book, examining it closely. He sees the names on the corner of the cover and opens it.

Lord Garmadon: Captain Soto. Captain's Log. You mean this ship belonged to a pirate crew long before the ninja had it? Now this sounds like they knew how to fly a ship. I wish they were here to show these scaly idiots how it's done.

He lifted the weapon up then down. As he did, black mist was coming out of it.

Lord Garmadon: What? What's happening?

The weapons started to shake violently, causing Lord Garmadon to drop the journal. Light was glowing and sparks flew.

Lord Garmadon: The power of the Mega Weapon, it won't let me let go of it!

Lord Garmadon got on his hands and knees.

Lord Garmadon: I feel weak...

An echo was heard.

Soto: All hands on deck!

Lord Garmadon: What has it done?

Outside the cabin, the voice was more clear and nearby.

Soto: I am Captain Soto.

Lord Garmadon: Captain Soto?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

We just got off the bus in front of a place called 'Grand Sensei Dareths Mojo Dojo'.

Cole: This is where Lloyd and (Y/N) are going to train?

Jay: Ha! It's better than our dumpy apartment.

Kai grabbed my hand and we went inside the dojo. Inside, it looked.....unique and very brown. A man with brown glossy hair, brown clothing, and a chain around his neck with a star, came into the room.

???: Welcome to Grand Darreth's Mojo Dojo. I am Grand Sensei Darreth. And I dare-th you to join my dojo. Hee-ya!

I tighted my grip on Kai's hand in shock, mouth agape.

'Wow. Dareth is very.....extrordinary?'

Darreth started to do some weird movements, I'm guessing fighting moves but I don't know. He got tangled up in his beaded curtain door. We all sigh at the sight. He managed to get out and walk over to the trophy stand.

Darreth: Face the wall of karate trophies. If you look closely, my name is in all of them. That is because I am a highly skilled karate machine.

Kai stepped forward, hand still in mine.

Kai: Look, Darreth, we're wondering if we could share your dojo, we're wondering if we could share your dojo. You see, we've been put in charge of training these two to become the greatest ninjas of all of Ninjago.

Darreth: Not possible, for I am the greatest in the land. How many trophies do you have?

Jay: Look, pal, we're the guys that just saved the city from that giant snake.

Darreth: Heh. Am I looking at Lord Garmadon?Because unless I'm stupid, and I'm not, Lord Garmadon destroyed the Devourer.

Jay: Heh-heh. That's been a huge misunderstanding. Actually, we were the ones who dest--

Darreth: I'll let you train here but only on one condition. You can defeat me. If you succeed, we will share the dojo. Unh! That's right, I, Grand Sensei Darreth, master of all animal fighting styles, challenge one of you to a battle. I know the Tiger. Rawr!

He made the animal stance as he announces every animal.

Darreth: The Python. Penguin. Awk! Awk!

Kai looks at me, giving me a nod as he lets go of my hand. He puts on his mask, hitting his fists together, and gets into his fighting stance. He does Spinjitsu on the Darreth. The poor guy screamed.

Darreth: How did you--?

Kai: You might know animals, but we know Spinjitsu.

Darreth: You can train in my dojo anytime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

In the middle of the ocean on the Bounty, pirates and snakes were heard growling. The two stood on the opposite side from each other fighting. Lord Garmadon was looking at the two sides with curiosity and bewilderment.

Lord Garmadon: When I wished it to destroy the dragon, I wouldn't. But when I wished for a better crew...The Mega Weapon doesn't have the power to destroy, it only has the power to create.

Serpentine Soldier: I don't see how you got on our ship!

Pirate: Your ship? We built her! So why don't you slither yourself off the plank?

Lord Garmadon: I finally have a crew I can be proud of. Batten down the hatches, fellas!

Soto: Who are you calling fellas, Four Arms?

Lord Garmadon: Me, Lord Garmadon. I created you, you fool.

Lord Garmadon began to breathe hard and hunged over a tad bit, looking exhausted.

Lord Garmadon: I am your captain now.

Soto: Created me?I be Captain Soto, stealer of the seas. Raise your weapon.

Serpentine Soldier #2: The Mega Weapon must've created them. But now Garmadon's too weak to use it.

Soto: Take it from him.

One of the pirates walked up to the Dark Lord and grabbed onto the weapon as Lord Garmadon refused to let it go.

Lord Garmadon: Unh! No, don't!

The Weapon glowed and the man was fading from existence.

Lord Garmadon: It's too powerful! Only I can--

The man disappear, leaving his hat behind. The captain gasped. Lord Garmadon looked up at the pirate crew, breathing heavily.

Lord Garmadon: Only I have the power to wield the Mega Weapon. It may have drained my powers for now, but when my strength returns, I'll deal with you.

Soto: Then that's too bad for you, because we're taking back our ship! Lock him and all his reptilian friends into the brig!

Parrot: Awk! Left!

No-Eye Pete walked forward, grabbing onto Soto.

Parrot: No, your other left! Awk!

The pirates grabbed the Serpentine and Lord Garmadon, and threw them into the brig making a big thumping noise. They locked it up and began to sail. Captain Soto was in the main room, looking at the steering wheel in shock and confusion.

Soto: Someone's done something to my ship.

Pirate: Ah. She ain't like how we left her.

The looked over at the Radar Map of Ninjago. Soto limped over to it.

Soto: Hm, must be some sort of treasure map.

He pressed the red button. The rockets were out and got ready to fly.

Soto and the pirate go outside to see what was happening on the main deck.

Parrot: Flying! Awk! Flying!

The ship lifted off of the sea. Soto limped over to No-Eye Pete.

Soto: Ah, your bird speaks the truth. A flying ship! Oh, this is too good. Just wait till they get a load of us. Ha, Ha, HA!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

Jay was on the wood with us, balancing and being quiet, waiting for an attack. Lloyd looked over at him and striked but it was slow.

Jay: You must be light on your feet.

He jumped closer to us and kicked, barely missing Lloyd. I nodded. I took a deep breathe and jumped the logs as fast as I could without fully landing o them. I swiftly punched him though he blocked it and jumped over him. I jumped over at him again when Lloyd jumped into me when Jay side stepped. We grunted as we hit the floor. Jay looked down at us.

Jay: (Y/N) has the main idea. Good job! Lloyd, you need to concentrate more on the footing and stance.

Timeskip

Cole stacked seven planks onto two cinder blocks.

Cole: When you strike with your fists, concentrate. You may be small, but you're strong.

Lloyd went first. We all circled around him, watching. He put his two fists together and concentrated. When he was ready, he jumped into the air and chopped the whole thing in two along with leaving a crack on the floor. We were pushed down by the impact and gasped. Kai held me, Zane was lying on the ground, Jay was holding onto the logs, and Cole was attached to the punching bag like a cat. Meanwhile, Sensei was drinking his tea, normally. My eyes widened and I smiled at Lloyd with admiration.

Kai: That was the power of the Staff of Quakes! And you did it without the Golden Weapon!

Zane: That must be why you have the potential to be one of the greatest ninjas. You can harness all of the elemental powers.

Lloyd looked at his hands and back at us. We all stood up and faced Sensei.

Lloyd: Really? Cool!

Sensei: With this power, you must be careful. You must control it before it controls you. The same goes for you as well, (Y/N), we have yet to know what you are capable of too.

Darreth: I have to admit, not bad for a kid.

Darreth walked in with two kids, I am assuming his students that were carrying in more planks in.

Darreth: But instead of 10 boards, how about 50? Stack 'em boys.

Sensei sighs, shaking his head.

Darreth: And perhaps if I, Grand Sensei Darreth, can break through them all, you will allow me to join your team and become the Brown Ninja!

Jay: Heh! The Brown Ninja? You gotta be joking.

Cole: Sorry, pal. Club's already full.

Darreth: Okay, okay. Then maybe this demonstration of my superhuman strength may persuade you. Jeffy, Phil, are you ready?

I looked over at the two boys, around my age. One had black hair and red rounded glasses and the other had brown hair. They both bowed in respect.

Both: Yes, Grand Sensei Darreth!

Darreth walked over to the stack.

Darreth: Observe. I call upon the greatest animal to give me strength, the Dragon. Hee-Yah!

I cringed, knowing what was going to happen, and hid my face into Kai's suit. I heard Darreth's hand make contact on the stack and he screamed in pain. Everyone began to laugh. I unburied myself out of Kai's suit and looked over to see Darreth holding his hand in pain, jumping and screaming.

Jay: Oh, man, ow!

Darreth looked embarrassed. I felt bad for him and angry at everyone for laughing at him. I glanced down at his hand to see it swollen, bruised, and red. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand gently.

Me: Is your hand okay, Mr. Darreth?

Darreth: Yeah, of course it is. I am the Great Brown Ninja!

He did a pose but then winced. I shook my head slightly and grabbed his hand again.

Me: We should get you an ice pack or some---

My hands began to glow yellow, surrounding his hand. My eyes grew wide and my mouth agape. After a few seconds, the glow faded. I looked at his hand to see that it was good as new. I glanced up at him to see that he was in shock along with everyone.

Lloyd: How...how did you do that?

Me: I..I d-don't k-know.

Sensei hummed.

Sensei: As I said before, you must learn to control you abilities as well as discover them little by little.

I glanced up at Mr. Darreth again, shyly.

Me: Is it better?

Darreth smile and patted my head.

Darreth: Couldn't be better, sweet little girl.

I smiled shyly and walked over to Lloyd. I grabbed his hand even though I had sweaty palms. He sensed my distress and squeezed my hand reassuringly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

In the streets of Ninjago City, people were minding their own business in their normal lives. A kids just bought his ice cream from the stand and began to walk away to his grandparents. Then, a shadow casted over them. The woman screamed as the boy turned around and was frightened, dropping his ice cream. People screamed as they ran away from the flying ship.

Soto looked down at the people with a smirk on his face.

Pirate: What is this place, captain?

Soto: A place to plunder.Never had my eyes seen such treasures.

Soto turned to his crew.

Soto: Boys, take whatever you want!

A board meeting was being held in one of the buildings but was stopped as everyone walked towards the window seeing the Bounty.

Woman: Are those pirates?

Soto: FIRE!

The canonball was shot through the window. Everyone ran out of the room.

Down on the streets, the delivery man was walking beside his bicycle that held mail. He looked up at the ship and groaned.

Delivery man: Great, now what?

A pirate swooped down and stole the mail.

Delivery man: Hey, you can't do that!

The pirate only laughed.

Then, a group of pirates stood in front of a buses that abruptly stopped. The bus driver honked the horn.

Soto: Aye, a creature. Let's give him a taste of our steel.

The pirate began to hit the bus as the people inside panicked. A elderly woman got to the door to see one of then pointing a sword at her. She held her red purse close to her.

Pirate: It surrenders and gives us its loot.

Soto: Have at it, boys!

Everyone was giving up their money to the pirates. By the time that they left on the ship, the ninja came out to see it.

(Y/N)'s POV

Jay pointed at the bounty.

Jay: Oh! That's our ship!

Me: But pirates?

Cole: Pirates haven't been around for centuries.

Zane: I sense Lord Garmadon is somehow behind this.

Lloyd: How are we gonna follow them?

Kai takes out a bus token, showing it to us.

Kai: Perhaps this can be of some use.

Just on time, a bus pulled up next to us.

Kai: I can't believe I'm saying this, but follow that ship!

We all hopped in and stayed in the front. The buses sped up, following the ship as we put on our masks. Kai sighed, looking at Lloyd and I.

Kai: I don't like them coming along. It's too dangerous.

Lloyd: Please, please! We'll be super good.

Zane puts his hand on Lloyd's shoulder.

Zane: The powers inside both of you are still too great, too uncontrollable.

Cole: One of these days, you'll be able to join us. Sorry kid.

Lloyd sighed and sat down. I sat next to him and patted his shoulder.

3rd POV

The four got on top of the bus, getting ready for a opportunity to jump. Kai was close to getting the anchor but the bus stopped immediately. They all lunged forward but held onto the sword, Kai stabbed into the top of the bus. They looked down to a old woman walking across.

Jay: Come one, people! We're trying to save the city here!

The woman continued to walk at a slow pace and the ship got further and further away from them.

Cole: It's getting away!

Unfortunately, the woman's bag broke, dropping all it's contents. They sighed.

Further down the road, the ship continued to fly and people kept screaming. On the nearby roofs, Darreth stood.

Darreth: This is my chance to prove they need the Brown Ninja.

He stretched.

Darreth: Let's do this.

He started to run to the edge of the rood and jumped onto the Bounty.

Darreth: Hee-Yah! Surrender, or face the Brown Ninja.

Soto: Pajama Man! Get him!

The pirate surrounded Darreth.

Darreth: The Wolf. Awoo! The Spider. The Hippo.

The pirates began to laugh. Soto having enough of the nonsense, came over and ripped Darreth's clothes with his swords, revealing Darreth's bare top part. Darreth gasped.

Darreth: Those swords are really sharp.

Soto laughed. The pirates tied up Darreth.

Darreth: Aw, nuts.

Soto: Mates, keep an eye out for any other silly masked pajama people.

Darreth: Oh! Please! Help!

The Ninja were on a different roadway when they saw the ship passing by.

Kai: Aw, Darreth!

Cole: We need to get on-board that ship.

Jay looked over at his left and saw a shop that said Costumes.

Jay: Ah. There are other ways a ninja can hide in plain sight.

Shortly, they came out in pirate costumes over their ninja suits. Then, they climbed up the ladder and got onto the ship when the pirates had their back turned, laughing.

Soto: Ha-ha! How about we have him walk the plank?

The pirates cheered and laugh, guiding Darreth to the plank by their swords.

Darreth: You're making a big mistake.

They pushed him closer to the edge.

Darreth: Don't make me call upon the dragon.

Jay whispers to Kai.

Jay: We have to save him.

Kai: We can't get close enough without blowing our cover.

Soto: Who here wants to see him go splat?

The pirates cheered.

Jay: Who here wants to see him live?

The pirates cheered.....

Pirates: Huh?

Soto: Heh-heh. The plank's getting shorter, huh?

Soto puts a knife near Darreth's throat.

Darreth: We don't need to do this, fellas. I'm a lousy martial artist. What I do, I wouldn't even call it art. I know I say I'm a brown belt, but I painted it. And my trophies, they are all fake.

Jay and Kai look at each other with pity but groan and shake their heads. Soto pushed Darreth over the edge. Darreth screams.

Lloyd: Woo-Hoo!

Lloyd and (Y/N) came in flying on the dragon, sitting side by side. (Y/N) teaching Lloyd how to fly as they fly and caught Darreth by the mouth of the dragon.

Darreth: I called the dragon. I called the dragon!

Darreth laughs as Soto and his crew watch.

Ninjas: Ninja, Go!

They used Spinjitsu to get out of their pirate outfits into their suits. They looked at the crew.

Soto: More pajama men?

No-Eye Pete: Where? I can't see!

Kai: Ninja Versus Pirate. Who will win?

Kai took out a sword, Cole with a scythe, Jay with nunchucks, and Zane showed his fists. Jay gave a bust jump and Cole slashed Soto's hat feather. The pirates growled. Zane made a frosty mist and threw two shurikens, pinning Soto to the post. Jay had two pirates to his left and right. He knocked the one on his right overboard and the next to the ground. Kai was dealing with two as well until he saw a man jumping from behind from his blade's reflection. Kai dodged the attack and stabbed his sword to the ground. He kicked the three unconscious. A pirate was running towards Zane with two swords at hand. Zane used a cord as a whip and made the pirate keep his distance. Then, he knocked the pirate back into Soto, who just got free.Cole was dealing with No-Eye Pete. Cole was about to hit him.

Parrot: Awk! Left!

No-Eye Pete turned to his right, dodging Cole's hit. Cole's weapon got stuck on the wood but got it out. He went to attack again.

Parrot: No, the other left. Awk!

Cole got his scythe really stuck this time and wasn't able to get it out. He saw the parrot and grabbed him.

Parrot: Right!

No-Eye Pete smiled and swung his weapon but Cole smack him before he made the blow. The ninjas fought the pirate and Jay smashed a bubble gum machine, releasing them to the ground. Everyone fell.

Cole: Unh! Jay!

Jay: Oops.

Soto laughs. The dragon flew over the ship and Lloyd dropped down, holding (Y/N) by the waist. He grabbed onto a rope and swung in.

Lloyd: Ninja, go!

Lloyd and (Y/N) landed, hitting Zane and Soto. Soto got up, facing the two.

Soto: Pirate, go!

Kai went in front of the two and blocked Soto's attack.

Kai: Lloyd, (Y/N), your not supposed to be here!

Kai dumped Lloyd and (Y/N) in a barrel. Lloyd struggled as (Y/N) was thinking. Lloyd managed to get the barrel to it's side.

Lloyd: Ok, (Y/N), we are gonna get up and run around together okay?

(Y/N) nodded. They got up and ran in one direction, hitting a pirate. They tripped over each other feet and fell on a lever to the anchor. The anchor was going down. The two got up again but fell, rolling. Kai jumped onto the barrel and rolled them though falling overboard. Kai screams. He was able to grab onto the anchor's chain before it hits the ground. The anchor was being dragged with Kai holding on, damaging the road and cars.

Kai: Sorry about that! I'll pay for that! Ah, that's gonna leave a mark. Oops. Heh-heh.

Meanwhile inside the brig, Lord Garmadon was using the Mega Weapon to get the keys to the cell on the opposite side. He got it and reels it in, chuckling.

Upstairs, Lloyd and (Y/N), still stuck in the barrel was dodging a Soto's attacks.

Soto: Come here, you blurry little munchkins!

They kept jumping out of the way.

Lloyd: Ninja, go!

(Y/N): L-Lloyd w-wait!

They spun around and made a combined Spinjitsu. When they stopped, they looked at each other.

Both: Woah!

Lloyd: Spinjitsu. We just did it for the first time!

Soto hits Lloyd at the back of the neck with his sword's handle.

(Y/N): Lloyd!

Kai was screaming when a oil truck pulled up in front of him. Lloyd trips over the lever again. The anchor lifted just on time barely missing the truck. The ninja surrounded Captain Soto, while Lord Garmadon made his way upstairs but stopped when he saw Lloyd.

Lord Garmadon: My son. He's growing stronger. So is (Y/N).

Lloyd made an energy orb that engulfed him.

Kai: Lloyd, don't!

(Y/N): Lloyd!

Kai: Your powers are too uncontrollable!

Lloyd throw the orb at Soto but it went backwards, hitting the post behind them. The post tipped towards them and Lloyd gasped. He grabbed hold of (Y/N) by the hand and pulled her to safely along with everyone else. They crawled out of the rubble but (Y/N) gasped when she looked up and saw Soto and his crew. They other turned to see as well.

Soto: You lose, Pajama People.

Ninja: Huh?

The pirates pointed their swords at them.

Soto: Now you're walking the plank.

The pirates laughed until they heard a huge thump. The ground began to shake as the Samurai jumped into the Bounty. The pirates began to run away as Nya grabbed the post and set it down to it's right place. The pirates were down as the ninja were walking towards Captain Soto. Nya got out of her Exo-Suit and climbed the post with her blades. She slid down, ripping the sail and jumped on top of Soto.

Jay: Who wins between pirates and ninjas? It's Samurai!

Nya laughs as Jay looks at her lovingly and sighs. (Y/N) looks at him curiously and confused.

Timeskip

The ninja were at ground level with the police.

Police Officer: Good work, team.

Kai: Don't forget about these two.

Kai patted (Y/N), who giggled, on the head and gave Lloyd a high five.

Police Officer: Uh, that your ship?

Jay: It sure is.

Suddenly, the ship started to lift off the ground.

Lord Garmadon: Sorry. You snooze, you lose.

Kai: Lord Garmadon!

(Y/N): Mr. Lord Garmadon!

Lloyd: Dad!

Lord Garmadon: You and your friend are becoming stronger, son, but you'll never be stronge enough to defeat me. Give up, before it's too late.

Lloyd sighs and looks over at everyone smiling at him, especially (Y/N). He smiles and looks over at his dad again. Lloyd scoots closer to them and hugs (Y/N).

Lord Garmadon: Have it your way. Another day, ninja, another day!

Jay: Ah, great. Lord Garmadon is back, and now he's got our ship.

Cole: Well, at least we've got these two.

Lord Garmadon crackles as he launches the ship into the sun set. Darreth whistles, walking up to the ninja, more specifically behind Jay. Jay grabs him and throws him over his shoulder.

Darreth: Oh, come on, guys. I dare-eth you to forgive me.

Everyone laughs.

Darreth: Huh?

(Y/N) and Lloyd grab him by the shoulder, looking at each other and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 34.6K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
264K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။