Adopted By The Cullens || Twi...

By geminicxven

Luna just turned two. Her mom was turned into a vampire, and left her alone. A man found her when she was a n... More

Contents
Preface
Finding Her
Spy
Safe Haven
Volterra
The Castle
Hurt
Package
The Talk
A/N
Birthday Surprises
My Room
Breakfast
Burning
New
First Hunt
The Letter
Meeting
Taken
Hostage
Savior
Renesmee
Prepare
Roast Battle
The Battle
Epilogue-A New World
Bonus Chapter
THANK U

Beginning

1.8K 56 0
By geminicxven

Luna's P.O.V.

I THOUGHT I'D BE NERVOUS. I PUT old clothes on since I didn't want to ruin the ones I was wearing. It was snowing. Just the kind of thing we need for a battle.

"Where's Renesmee? Oh there she is. Edward did you brush her teeth?" Bella asked Edward.

"Yep." Edward said. I could tell Bella was very new to this 'mother thing'.

I helped Bella by putting shoes on Renesmee. "Thanks," she smiled. "you're very helpful."

"No problem." I say. I didn't breath so I would harm Renesmee.

I walked across a mirror and then stopped. My eyes were finally golden. And that meant no more newborn strength. I'm gonna die! That's great!

"I just had a vision and none of us are gonna die." Alice said to Carlisle. "Visions change." Edward said.

"Shut up." Alice said, smacking his head. Bella laughed.

"Ready everyone?" Carlisle asked.

"Yep." Alice said, running down the stairs. Bella held Renesmee on her side, and we sped off to the battlefield..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.4K 40
What if Bella was adopted by the Cullens because of her father's abuse? (Sorry, Charlie) Will Bella and Edward still fall in love? Will Bella become...
107K 1.9K 15
Alexandria was adopted by the Cullen's when she was a month old. She isn't a vampire, she's human. She's really close to them all, and when Bella com...
14K 279 27
Isabella or as she prefers Bella is a Volturi. She was raised there and was turned theirs. When she is to join her father in leading the Volturi, she...
102K 3.4K 109
Meet Angel Cullen and her story of life as a half vampire, half human. Her biological parents abuse her to the brink of death and she is rescued by C...