Fading Scars (Sequel to Wound...

mm9023

Sequel to Wound Healing and set 2 years since the last book : Ally and Katie are married (again) and happy wi... Еще

~1~
~2~
~3~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~

~4~

6K 268 59
mm9023

**Remember Italics are flashbacks** 😙

"Let's go say goodbye to Mommy" Katie said softly to her daughter in her arms as she walked down towards Ally's office.

Ally had sent her a voicemail explaining about being understaffed today and how she had to scrub into a surgery but she would follow Katie to the bar later as soon as she finished with work. Ally's Mum Julia was picking Megan up at 6 so Katie brought their daughter to see Ally before she was scrubbing into her surgery.

"Hiya" Megan squealed seeing the blonde in her office dressed in her scrubs.

"Hi baby" Ally's face lit up as she approached her wife and daughter and kissed the little girls forehead.

"Hi baby" Ally said this time with more sincerity in her voice as she looked at her wife who was still smiling at their interaction.

"Hey Al" Katie replied softly and stepped forward and kissed her wife's lips briefly.

"Today is a fucking nightmare" Ally snapped tying her blonde locks up and making a goofy face at her daughter causing Megan to laugh.

"Language" Katie hissed blocking the little girls ears but it was too late. She probably already heard her Mothers profanity.

"What time is your surgery at" Katie asked, bending down she let her daughter run free in the office and kept a watchful eye on youngster.

"In like five minutes" Ally huffed and placed her bright pink scrub hat over her head and tying it at the back.

"What have you got" Katie asked and Ally jaw began to clench.

Ally hadn't said on the phone who she was scrubbing in for because she was too fucking annoyed to even mention her name. She knew Katie would be pissed as soon as she heard it was Lynne's surgery she was going to be assisting.

"Are you ready Al?" Lynne said from Ally's office door and the blonde looked at her wife and then over at the surgeon.

"It's Ally and I'll be there in a few minutes" Ally shot back. She knew Lynne was only here to taunt Katie.

"Hello" Lynne said in a childlike tone as squatted and Megan was standing close by.

"She's beautiful, she looks just like you Ally" Lynne said, this time actually calling her by the name she had asked.

Katie quickly turned around and picked her daughter up in her arms. She thought bringing Megan to see Ally would be a good idea since they wouldn't have seen each other until tomorrow evening but now she was regretting it. She didn't want Lynne anywhere near her Wife but that was something she knew she had no control over but she did have control over Lynne not being near her daughter.

"Say goodbye to Mommy" Katie said to her daughter and Megan reached out and kissed a smiling Ally.

"I love you" Ally whispered to her daughter and kissed the top of her head.

"So much" Ally added pouting her lips at her daughter.

Katie loved watching Ally with their daughter. She knew Ally loved her with all of her heart but seeing the bond between a Mother and Daughter was even more special and Katie cherished that in her family.

"I should be done in a couple of hours so I'll meet you there" Ally said to her wife and looked briefly over her shoulder to Lynne who was still watching the full family exchange and then Ally kissed her wife.

"I love you" Ally mumbled against Katie's lips and brushed her hands once more through her daughters blonde hair.

"I love you too babe" Katie smiled and Ally walked around them.

Katie watched Ally keep her head down as she walked by Lynne. She hated that the two of them had to have some sort of a working relationship and she knew it couldn't have been easy on Ally trying to manage the place and then have Lynne to contend with.

"You both look very happy now" Lynne said as she was clearly still watching Ally walk down the corridor but speaking to Katie.

"We are" Katie said as she tightened her bag on her shoulder and shuffled her daughter slightly in her arms so she had a tighter grip of Megan. The brunette wasn't about to stay here any longer than she needed to.

"That's good" Lynne remarked. Ally must have turned the corner of the corridor because the Surgeons eyes were now firmly on Katie.

"Yeh it is..now if you'll excuse us" Katie said stepping forward but Lynne had no intention of moving.

"Oh come on Katie, what is the rush" Lynne smile and the brunette took a step back with her daughter.

"You have a surgery to get and I have somewhere to be" Katie snapped.

"Why the sudden attitude" Lynne said with a smirk.

"We were becoming friends almost after Ally left Gambia and now you barely acknowledge me" Lynne questioned. Katie gulped as she looked down at her daughter who was oblivious to their conversation. She had enough of Lynne's games.

"Listen to me you piece of shit" Katie said trying to keep her voice as calm as possible so her daughter wouldn't pick up on her anger or distress.

"You may have came between Ally and I once before but it won't happen again..you'll have another thing coming if you think you can worm your way back into her pants like you did the last time..now leave us all the fuck alone" Katie said and gave Lynne a smile before brushing by the surgeon and began making her way towards the lifts.

"Oh come on Katie, we both know I'm getting too old to do the chasing..I mean you did beg me to touch you back in Africa or are you forgetting that happened" Lynne said with a smug grin on her face.

Katie cringed as she looked around her but luckily the corridors were empty. She decided to keep walking as she held her daughter close. She walked away and tried to forget what Lynne had just said. She had spent years trying to forget about Africa but those hurtful memories were never far from the surface.

                                        ***

Katie sat in her living room. Her eyes swollen and stinging from her tears over the past 24 hours. She had learnt yesterday that her wife was gone. Ally had actually left her. Well Katie did spend two months telling her to leave and insisting on a divorce.

As a significant other, Katie saw herself as as a fairly laid back person. However when you catch your wife being fucked in the car park of a bar by your work colleague. That's when you know you have every reason to act the way she had with Ally. She had lost respect for her wife and frankly judging by the way Ally was acting being drunk all the time, Ally had lost respect for herself.

Now that Katie got what she had asked Ally for. She felt empty. Her life she had built and a home she made with Ally was gone as soon as Ally got involved with Lynne but now there was no turning back. Ally Thomas was written across the dotted lines near Katie's stale signatures she had done out of hate four weeks prior.

Katie knew she should be skipping her way to her lawyers office. The divorce consisted of Ally getting nothing as she was the one who committed infidelity. Ally never once said she wanted half of anything, she never once fought for any money because all she kept asking was for Katie to give her a second chance. Katie couldn't bare to be in the same room as Ally sometimes and now all she wanted was to hear her wife's voice to make sure she was ok.

Katie had rang Ally's phone numerous times but it remained switched off. She worried for Ally. She knew how strong willed Ally was and now that all of Ally's items were packed up and gone that this was it. Katie was never going to see her again. Ally was a stubborn woman but when she gave up in things in life, she never looked back. Katie knew she was now going to be a thing of Ally's past.

Katie searched the cupboards for some alcohol. She had cancelled her scheduled surgeries for the next three days. She couldn't stop crying and being in work was the last place she could be if her head wasn't in the right place. Searching through the bottles and pushing her way through to see if there was any ounce off booze that Ally might have missed out on.  

The surgeons hands settling on some spiced rum. She knew Ally wasn't a big fan and for that Katie was grateful for. Discarding the cap, she took a gulp and cringed and the liquid burned, making its way down into her empty stomach. If Ally could get shit faced and forget all of her problems well then maybe it might work for Katie. So she drank and shuddered with each taste of the rum.

An hour later and she was in the driver seat of her wife's car. She drove towards her work as the alcohol was well and truly taking its affect with the car swerving on the road. She wiped her eyes as she inhaled the faded scent of her wife perfume that lingered in the car.

Picking up her phone once again, she pressed on Ally's number but it was now out of service.

"Fuck" Katie shouted, smacking the phone against the dashboard and causing the car to swerve further than she would have liked, she quickly tried to regain control of the car as other motorist on the road beeped at her.

"Fuck you" she shouted and beeped her horn at the cars passing.

By the time she got to the hospital it was late evening. She knew there was virtually no chance of Ally being here. She felt angry at her own desperation. She was crying and hurting over a woman who cheated on her and ruined her life. She knew she should be out enjoying herself and embracing her new single life now and not acting like someone had ran over her cat.

"Miss Thomas I thought you were off for the rest of the week" Celia, one of the scrub in nurses greeted the drunk woman as the stumbled way down the corridor with her bottle of rum.

Katie gave the woman a wave and finished off the last of her drink before placing the bottle on top of a waste bin.

"Katie" Tina said rushing over to the drunk brunette. Tina was a close friend of Ally's. She was also the person who told Katie that Ally had left yesterday. For the most part Katie liked the nurse but right now she was on a mission.

"I'm fine" Katie mumbled, holding her hands in the air to keep Tina at a safe distance the scrub nurse mimicked the Surgeons actions and backed away.

A loud laugh at the end of the corridor caught the Surgeons attention. Her eyes landed on that evil bitch, she should have smelt her a mile away. Katie's feet were moving before she was even considering what she was doing. She was merely a couple of steps away when Lynne turned to look her way and Katie lunged forward and tackled the other surgeon to the floor.

Katie tried to grab and pull whatever she could and heard the blonde yelp beneath her. Her own body was forcefully tugged off of Lynne seconds later and she groaned, feeling slightly sick with all of the motion.

"Katie stop" Tina said and the security guard had a tight grip of the surgeon.

"Ok..I'm sorry..I'm fine" Katie breathed out. Running her hands through her hair and a couple of minutes later, the security guard finally let her go. She looked at Lynne only a few feet away with barely a scratch on her.

Katie stepped forward slowly and Lynne gulped.

"Katie I..."

Katie's fist collided with Lynne's mouth sending the surgeon to the floor and the security guard once again had a tight grip around her. This time Katie was being escorted out of the building. She kept a watchful eye on Lynne who was slowly being helped up off the ground by another doctor. Blood now dripping from Lynne's mouth, an injury that would heal within days while Katie was left with scars of marriage that she feared she would never be able to heal from.

                                       ***

Katie was sat in Ruby's with her friends as she anxiously waited for her wife to arrive. It was nearing nine in the evening and she had drank almost a full bottle of red wine to herself. Ally had texted to say she was on her way and she wouldn't be long.

Katie had offered to go and meet her at the hospital but the nurse refused and said she wouldn't be long. Katie couldn't help feel anxious about how the surgery went. She trusted her wife a 110% but she didn't trust Lynne. She didn't trust Lynne or find out her real reason for being in the UK now working in the hospital as them both.

A lot of stuff did happen when Ally left after Gambia which were blank for both of them trying to move of with their lives. Neither Ally or Katie ever spoke of what they got up to in the nine months they were initially apart in their first marriage. Katie can honestly say now, she was in a bad place.

Her emotions went from confusion to hurt, sadness to anger and many more and this occurred daily. She blamed Ally for the break of their marriage and then she would blame herself. She would blame Lynne for the break up and then she would go back to blaming Ally. Everything replayed in her head for months.

Her and Ally had buried their first marriage in the past. They were happy now. Happy with one another and Megan made their life happier each day with her little smile and cute ways. Katie just needed to make sure she controlled her emotions, especially around Lynne. She couldn't let old memories and wounds resurface and eat her up like it had done in the past.

"Sorry I'm late you guys" Ally huffed as she approached the table and her friends cheered with her arrival. Katie's heart rate increased as she looked at her wife in her black skirt and floral sleeveless blouse. She looked sexy and Katie clenched her jaw hoping that Lynne didn't get a peek of her wife after work dressed like this. Lynne didn't deserve to see how beautiful Ally was.

Ally spoke to her friends at the table and looked over at her wife. Giving Katie a wink, she was sure as hell going to make it up to her wife tonight for what happened earlier with the change of plans. This was there night out tonight and nothing was stopping them, not even cuntzilla Lynne Robson could keep her away from her friends and wife and while Megan was away, the adults could play.

Thanks for reading 😙 ❤️

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

9.5K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...
Hiraeth [GxG] Katja

Фэнтези

7.2K 385 32
~Lesbian romance & Mature language~ *Second book in The Haven Series* *Cannot be read as a stand-alone book* Here we are five years later, fighting f...
Harper S

Любовные романы

36K 2.7K 38
(Book 3) *complete* The first being Alberta, the second being Willa. Harper Jameson is nearly finished college, her father has her mission paperwork...
543K 22.4K 35
Living with guilt and a broken heart, Lacey joins the military to drown out the memories of her past. But the time has come for her to return to the...