Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!

3K 56 81
By Soejammy

Third person view.

July 26, 20XX

Location: Lowee's Basilicom.

Time: Morning.

After resting up from the events with Abnes and seeing a darker side to (Y/n), the group wakes up to get some breakfast in their bellies to begin their day and later take part in the tournament idea (Y/n) came up with. We find (Y/n) outside looking at the environment in a chair as he pulls a notebook and pen out. He writes some notes in it on his thoughts and closes the book up to place it on the table next to him. What happens next is that he soon gets water poured over him as he yelps, standing up quickly and shivers.

(Y/n): HOLY CANDY CHRISTMAS THAT'S COLD!! Who did-?!

He heard giggling as he sees turns around to see Rom and Ram poking their heads from behind the doorway back in.

(Y/n): Oh, you two think it's funny dumping cold water on me huh? Well two can play this game!

He gathers some snow into his hands and throws snow balls at Rom and Ram as they run away from the snowballs being thrown at them.

Rom and Ram: Run away!

(Y/n): Hey! Get back here you two!

He picks up his book and pen with one hand, as he begins to chase Rom and Ram with a snowball with his other hand. Just as Rom and Ram went past a hallway, Blanc can be seen walking from it as she sees her sisters run by laughing and turn to see who they were running from as a snowball hits her in the face.

(Y/n): Bwaaahh!! Oh no!!

As the snowball fell from Blanc's face, she had a look of indicating she was irritated.

(Insert opening Neptunia music)

Blanc: Why are you throwing snowballs in my Basilicom?

(Y/n): Would it surprise you if I told you I was actually writing in my journal outside just a few minutes ago and got water poured on me by Rom and Ram...?

Blanc: No, it wouldn't, and wait, did you say you were writing in a journal?

(Y/n): Yes, I did. After being pulled into this dimension, I began keeping a journal around me to write down my thoughts in this world. I figured this would be a good story for my sister back at home to tell her what I've done here. I'm even doing it for myself as well so that way I don't forget about this place or you girls in general. Though, never write something while near those two pranksters... Brr...

He shivers a bit rubbing his arms to get warm.

Blanc: That's why to never take your eyes off of them. First chance someone isn't paying attention, they prank the least attentive person they see. But I'm glad you find our world interesting enough to document your thoughts on it.

(Y/n): Trust me, if you were in my shoes, you would want to do something to remember what you did here as well. So, excited about the tournament today? I know some of the other girls are from the idea yesterday.

Blanc: A little. Normally we don't get together like this unless it was important work or saving the world, but here we are about to take part in a makeshift tournament you came up with.

(Y/n): Well, I just thought it was useful and turn training into a game of competition. It would help the others get stronger as well if they fought with all their strength through this idea. That way, no power would be held back. The harder we all fight in our matches, the stronger we all get together. That's why I came up with this. Not just for my benefit, but for you girls also.

Blanc looks surprised that (Y/n) came up with that idea intended to help the others instead of just himself. In fact, he wants them to get stronger with him so that he isn't the only one focusing on his training. (Y/n) then walks over to the window and looks through it to see what's out there.

(Y/n): The idea came to me after me and Noire had faced off against that new breed of monsters this Dr. Kinja came up with that is called the Chaos variety. It took me and Noire, with supporting fire from Uni and K-sha just to defeat it. I can't be the only one to focus on my training, the others need to get stronger as well for the next one if the situation arises. Whoever is creating these new variation of monsters in this world, they have to be stopped in order to keep this peace. Plus, this world has so much to offer and to learn from that I want to experience it. Don't you agree Blanc?

(Y/n) turns around and smiles toward Blanc as she smiles wanting the others, including herself, to get stronger with him together.

(Y/n): We got to give our all against each other. You better not hold back on me if we end up facing each other Blanc, I want to see what a CPU can do.

Blanc: Right and the same goes to you as well.

After getting a chance to get prepared for the day, the group meets up in the room from yesterday with (Y/n) about to explain about the rules.

(Y/n): So to make it simple, the matches will consists of one-on-one matches where there will be a total of three matches depending on who advances to the next round. It will start at eight, then go down to four and then two in the end where both fight to win. There will not be an out of bounds type of rules cause it sucks getting knocked out of a ring with so much stamina left to use. The matches will be randomized so that no one can choose who they fight next. As for the environment, it will be different each time to make each fight hard to adapt if not used to the environment. You may use anything to your disposal such as the environment itself to help fight to get the advantage. To help make each fight fair, winners that advance to the next round will have a single day to rest up and regain their strength to fight at their fullest potential. Also, the winner of the fight gets to have one wish granted to them, no questions asked and must be fulfilled. Anyone have any questions to what I have said?

Everyone shook their heads no to tell him they understood what he meant.

(Y/n): Great. So, to help with the randomization, lets each input our names with a picture of ourselves to signal who fights who in the matches. Once the device is ready, it will begin to randomize who will begin this tournament of ours.

Neptune: Oooh I can't wait! I hope I get to go first! I'm itching to show what I got!

Noire: You'll get your turn Neptune. Just have more patience okay?

Everyone enters their data for the machine to crunch through. As the data processes, the first fighter comes up on the screen to show (Y/n) on the left. The second fighter comes up on the right screen as it shows Blanc as his opponent. For the environment, it is a forest type area where the land has tons of trees in the area.

(Y/n): Looks like you and me are up first Blanc. You ready to show what you got?

Blanc: Yes. I'll show you the capabilities of Lowee's CPU.

Location: Forest virtual area.

Time: Noon.

While (Y/n) and Blanc were out in the battle area warming up, the others watched on a screen from a distance to not get in the way of the fight.

Nepgear: So (Y/n)'s first opponent is Blanc. How well do you girls think he'll do against her?

Neptune: Well this is Blanc we're talking about. She's basically our heavy hitter in battle that deals strong damage to our enemies.

Noire: One good hit on (Y/n), and he'll begin to struggle. Though I did notice he has a healing skill. Though it won't be easy to concentrate on healing when face to face with Blanc. It'll be tough when she has a target in her sights. Let's just hope that it won't escalate to "that" form.

Vert: Yes. It could get dangerous if the fight goes to that extreme.

Neptune: Aw come on girls. It's a tournament with no rules on how strong you can go. So let's just watch (Y/n) and Blanc already! They're about to start! Though I wish we could see some health bars also. It would make the fight more interesting knowing when one is on the verge of defeat.

The others look at the screen as (Y/n) and Blanc look at each other scanning their potential and how to deal with them.

(Y/n): Give me a good fight Blanc. Show me what you can do when you get serious in battle.

Blanc: Well let me see just how good you are first. If I think you can handle me going HDD, then I'll decide to use it. Until then, I hope you can keep up with my normal form.

(Y/n): No problem Blanc. It wouldn't be fun if the fight just escalated just like that. Besides, the others are watching and hoping to see what each of us has to give for this game. Even though this is a game, I plan on winning this tournament.

Blanc: May the best fighter move onto the next round then.

(Y/n): Same here.

As both stare each other down for a couple more seconds, a countdown timer begins at ten seconds to signify both participants to get ready. Blanc takes her hammer out and gets into position, as (Y/n) does the same and brings out his katana. When the countdown reaches zero, (Y/n) and Blanc dash to each other and collide with their weapons. Due to Blanc's strength though, she is able push (Y/n) back while keeping his guard up.

(Y/n): You're stronger than you look. Though, I should have known better when you lifted me off the ground in the library. That should have been a dead give away.

Blanc: You think that's easy? Try fighting against a sicko that took pleasure in licking little girls. It even happened to my sisters.

(Y/n): Y-You're joking... Right?

Everyone on the sidelines: (Thoughts) Nope. That actually happened...

Blanc: That really happened. Trust me, it wasn't pretty as he was part of a group trying to take over Gamindustri. When I had a chance to fight him again after he was revived, I went hammer on him.

(Y/n): Well... Do remind me to never make you mad. Last thing I want is to be knocked to another nation again. In fact, that's how I met Noire, though I didn't have any grace when landing. Need to work on that somewhat.

Noire (On the sidelines): (Thoughts) Shut up you idiot!!

While (Y/n) was distracted, Blanc decided to take the chance and attack him with his guard down. He freaks out and just nearly dodges it in time with the hammer just grazing his cheek as the hammer smashes into the ground, cracking the earth due to the pressure. He jumps back away from Blanc as he rubs his cheek.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Jeez, I have to be more careful. If the hammer can do that to the earth here, I don't want to picture what it can do to my body. I know I've gotten stronger since I first arrived, but it was almost a month since then. Reap what you sow (Y/n), reap what you sow.

Blanc: What's the matter? Getting cold feet now?

(Y/n): No, just trying to not die is all. Though that was a good distraction what you did. Just don't expect that to happen again Blanc.

Blanc: Oh trust me, I have other ways of beating you. Just hope you don't disappoint me with this fight.

(Y/n): Oh ho, ho ho. Oh scathing. Guess trash talking is allowed since I didn't mention to ban it. Just see what you can do to me, little girl.

Blanc gains a tick mark at being called little girl and uses her Getter Ravine to which she jumps up high to strike down at (Y/n). Jumping from a distance leaves him enough time to move out of the way of the attack. Looking back, he see's the destructive force Blanc did and his jaw drops down in shock with his eyes bulging out as well.

(Y/n): Aw crap!! I did it now!!

Everyone on the sidelines: He pressed the Blanc button!!

Blanc: You're going to pay for saying that you bastard!!

(Y/n): Crap!! This is like the Dogoo incident all over again, but this time... It's an angry female!!

Blanc: Who are you calling angry?!

(Y/n) screams as he begins to run with Blanc on his tail through the forest. He dodges some ice shots made by Blanc to attack him from behind, but thanks to the cover of the trees, they provided good cover from projectiles. (Y/n) then hides behind a tree as the ice shots collide with it. When the shots stopped flying, he peeks around the corner with his head poking out to see Blanc wasn't there.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Oh crap! I forgot what Noire said for when fighting an enemy! Never take your eyes off them!

He wonders where Blanc went until he hears a noise. He turned around to see her spinning up to launch her Zerstorung as it hits him in the stomach. He is then sent flying, as he crashes into the trees with each one he comes across. The last one he crashes into and falls to the ground clutching his stomach.

(Y/n): Note to self: Never say that again to Blanc... No wonder Noire warned me to not make her mad... That really hurt...

(Y/n) casts his healing skill to heal what damage he could repair. It wasn't long before Blanc showed up with a cheeky smile on her face.

Blanc: Getting tired already (L/n)? I can send you to sleep immediately and end this fight if you wish? You only need to say the word.

(Y/n) looks at Blanc with a smile before he gets serious and stands up.

(Y/n): Sorry Blanc, but I have no intentions of giving up this fight that easily. You want me to give you this fight without a challenge? Dream on. I plan to win this, even if I break a few bones in the process.

Blanc: That can be arranged.

Blanc and (Y/n) smile as the real fight begins now. Back with the others, they continue to watch the fight as it goes on.

Noire: Can't believe (Y/n) was stupid enough to anger Blanc like that! He could have been seriously hurt with that attack!

Neptune: But he didn't and he's still in good condition somewhat though. He must be getting used to this whole fighting thing where he gets hurt I guess. Mostly an endurance fighter at best.

Nepgear: It is surprising (Y/n) wants to continue even after witnessing what Blanc can do with just one direct swing to him... You think he'll be okay?

Ram: What's the difference Nepgear? They're both fighting to show what they got and it's our job as the audience to cheer them on as they fight.

Rom: Yeah! Go Blanc! Show him your strength!

Vert: He mentioned something of a Dogoo incident?

Neptune: I'll explain that later. Right now let's watch those two fight.

Noire: (Thoughts) Start using your energy now (Y/n). Blanc isn't someone you want to take lightly on!

Back at in the forest, Blanc and (Y/n) soon gets ready to fight again with (Y/n) starting it out. He charges at Blanc, pumping energy to his feet for speed as he gives a couple swings of his sword to Blanc, who blocks the attack. He takes a swing from above Blanc with one hand on the sword, to which she raises her hammer to block it. Blanc then feels pain as she realizes that the attack was a feint, as (Y/n) punched her in the gut with most of his energy focused into his fist. The punch made Blanc begin to slide backwards away from him due to the force of the punch given to her as she coughs from the hit.

Blanc: Cheap shot you little bastard.

(Y/n): Call it pay back for sending me through those trees with that swing of yours. Now we're even. That punch I did to you would have done nothing if I didn't focused most of my energy to my punch. You're not the only one who can hit just as hard Blanc.

Blanc looks at (Y/n) who gives a cocky smile and she smiles one back at him. She gets back up as she enters a stance and charge in at (Y/n). He begins to pump his energy to his arms to increase his strength as Blanc swings down at (Y/n). The initial attack when it connects, the ground soon begins to form a crater underneath as the two clashed with their weapons. Blanc took a swing for (Y/n)'s head, but dodges by rolling down low to avoid the swing. He then does a leg sweep, only to see Blanc jump to dodge it and she then swings down her hammer at (Y/n) as he lifts his blade blocks the attack. They begin to have fun as they keep showing what they're made of in the fight.

Blanc: Looks like you aren't just talk after all. You got some moves there keeping up with some of my attacks (L/n).

(Y/n): Please do call me (Y/n), we're past from being formal with names. Don't you think Blanc?

Both of them then separate to take a breather to get some stamina back from the clash. Blanc then pulls out a Share Crystal to which makes (Y/n) go wide eyed.

Blanc: I think you've earned more than enough to see what a CPU can do when powered up. Hope you're ready (Y/n), cause you asked for this before the fight started!

As Blanc used the Share Crystal, she begins to transform into her HDD form to get the fight really going. Her clothes disappear as a white suit soon takes it's place with white gloves that reach just shy under her shoulders. White boots as it reaches up to her thighs and her hair changes to a light blue as some of her hair reach down to her waist. Her hammer changes into a white futuristic axe in the process.

(Y/n): Well, if you're going all out. Then I will too!

(Y/n) dissipates his katana and then summons a new one that Neptune and Noire are most familiar with.

Vert: Do you two happen to know what that weapon is by chance?

Noire: Basically, when he knows he needs to get more serious, he'll summon that blade. As for the effects, let him show you what he's capable of.

Vert then looks back toward the initial battle taking place as (Y/n) soon draws his Sapphire Spirit Blade and his energy increases with his (A/c) aura going around his body.

(Y/n): Get ready Blanc! Cause now this fight gets tougher from here on out!

White Heart (Blanc): Come on already! Stop talking and let's just fight already!

The two look at each other and a shock wave is made from the force as they move quickly around the area in a blur. With each strike they attack and block against creates more shock waves due to the force of their attacks. Going up to speed with the two, (Y/n) swings down at White Heart while she blocks the attack. She then swings from the side, with (Y/n) blocking the swing with his sword. They keep clashing while sometimes able to land a hit on each other during the time. They charge towards each other and upon contact, the force of the clash creates a huge shock wave the destroys the forest around them as it creates a small open field of dirt and broken trees. Both White Heart and (Y/n) breathe hard from the high speed battle going that fast with their attacks. White Heart begins to push (Y/n) back by digging her feet into the ground, as (Y/n) is getting pushed back. As they contest who is stronger, White Heart breaks the clash to slam her axe at (Y/n) as he jumps backwards to safety. (Y/n) sweats from the strain of using his aura around him and using the Sapphire sword.

(Y/n): You amaze me Blanc. You have so much strength, yet you keep this much held back. You're like a role model for girls that they can get stronger like this.

White Heart blushes with the compliment.

White Heart (Blanc): Don't say weird things like that in the middle of battle dumbass! Say that after the fight!

White Heart then activates Gefahrlichtern and sends ice shots at (Y/n) as he uses Multi-slicer to counter the attack. The clash between skills creates an explosion upon impact as (Y/n) and White Heart get blown back by the blast. (Y/n) breathes hard, trying to catch his breath in the process to keep fighting. White Heart holds her axe over her shoulders, while (Y/n) is using one hand on his knee to keep himself standing.

White Heart (Blanc): You give up yet? You're looking pretty tired.

(Y/n): N-No... Not yet. I can still keep going. Just need to catch... my breath...

With the others, they were watching the fight as (Y/n) was struggling against White Heart's strength. Normally, an attack from White Heart when in HDD form would seriously hurt someone when she was serious. Guessing the training (Y/n) had been through as well with the encounter with the nightmare monster were coming through in the end to help take the blows. With his energy acting as a type of shield around his body, he's able to take big hits if he can't avoid it. Though he still needed some more time before reaching the level of facing against a powered up CPU. White Heart then shifts into a stance as she prepares for an attack.

White Heart (Blanc): Get ready (Y/n)! Cause I'm about to show you what a super dreadnought axe blow can do!

White Heart activates Hard Break as she charges in at (Y/n) fast, as he lifts his blade to block, the first hit makes him slide backwards. Although he was able to block the first swing, it didn't stop White Heart from continuing her attack. She then slams down her axe to the ground to send a shock wave through the it and hit (Y/n) with an earth spike as he screams in pain being sent to the sky. White Heart begins to charge her attack by spinning and throw her axe at (Y/n). The attack lands on him, cough up blood from the force of the hit. (Y/n) falls down and roles against the ground in pain as he grunts and coughs as his aura breaks from the lack of concentration. His clothes have cuts and holes in them from during the battle up till now. (Y/n) feels he's nearing his limit, but decides to keep fighting by healing up by using a healing pod. (Y/n) then looks towards White Heart who looks at him seeing he was on the ropes.

White Heart (Blanc): You should probably give up now. Any further fighting will have negative effects on you. There isn't any shame in giving up.

(Y/n) chuckles a bit making White Heart confused.

(Y/n): What fun would that be... if I didn't try and show off my new skill I came up with? Though I don't know if it'll work or not... I want to at least try. I know I've already shown my worth in this fight, but I want to keep pushing myself, to reach new heights of strength in this world.

White Heart and the others look surprised at (Y/n) for wanting to commit on getting stronger. She smiles as she leans against her axe on the ground.

White Heart (Blanc): Then go right ahead! Hit me with what you got!

(Y/n) nods as he soon sheathes his sword and tries to channel his energy with his eyes closed. Though this energy, was not normal. Like White Heart's Hard Break, it cost an EXE meter point. He began to breathe in a normal fashion again to concentrate. He began to build his energy to his blade as it began to glow a little light with the symbol of the Sharicite begins to glow on his right hand. White Heart prepares to counter attack when (Y/n) launches his attack at her. As he felt ready, he began to unsheathe his blade as he cried out his attack.

(Y/n): Sonic Slash!

As (Y/n) drew his blade, wind began to explode from the blade as he made a swing at White Heart from a distance, sending a wave of air at a fast pace. White Heart flies towards it and swoops under it to continue her charge towards (Y/n) to deliver a powerful punch to his gut. The initial punch made him lose any air left in his lungs as he struggled to breathe again. White Heart begins to remove her fist from his gut, but (Y/n) clutches her shoulder as he begins to lose consciousness.

(Y/n): Nice job... Blanc... You fought... really well... let's do this again... sometime...

After that, he falls over and passes out with a virtual announcer popping up to announce the winner.

Announcer: By knockout, the winner is Blanc!

With that, White Heart reverts back to normal and looks down at (Y/n). When she sees his face, he looks to be sleeping peacefully after being knocked out. She smiles and kneels down to lift his body up. Upon lifting his body over her shoulders, Blanc sees the damage from (Y/n)'s attack as it had cut down some of the trees in the middle rows. The other trees nearby on the left and right sides of the trees had only a slash mark made by the sides. Even some of the others were impress to have seen (Y/n) make a skill like that all on his own.

(Insert ending Neptunia music)

Vert: Well, this man sure can take a beating. Even from Blanc for the fact. We sure have a special case on our hands ladies. He still may need work, but he'll go far with that fire to not give up.

Noire: He's still an idiot in the end. I gave him specific warning not to anger Blanc, and he still did that. Dumbass. (Thoughts) Though, he has gotten better at thinking how to handle a fight.

Neptune: Well... Even though (Y/n) got seriously knocked out... Don't you girls think he still fought well?

Vert: Yes, he sure is getting stronger. Any more, and we'll have to up it to where he faces us in HDD form from the start.

Nepgear: Well either way, his progress is going well. Even if a month has nearly went by since his stay here, he's reaching to a point where he can almost begin to handle tougher fights.

Neptune: Right. The best training is a good training. With it, comes greater challenges to face. Let's see his progress together.

Location: ???

In a special location, the figure spies on the group with cameras, as it has caught footage of (Y/n) facing against Blanc and lost.

???: Almost at the power to go toe to toe with a goddess huh? Well... This is most troublesome.

The figure smiles seeing the progress being made of the boy as he heard what Neptune said next.

Neptune (camera feed): Well... Even though (Y/n) got seriously knocked out... Don't you girls think he still fought well?

???: (Y/n) huh? Now that I know his name, why don't I pay him... a visit?

A malicious smile appears as the figure laughs, planning on meeting (Y/n) face to face in person.

Chapter 8: End.

Update on skills:

Seismic Slam: By channeling a bunch of energy to his fist, (Y/n) can punch the ground and make the earth near him and anyone else nearby shake. This skill is to knock enemies on the ground down by losing their balance.

EXE move: Sonic Slash: By channeling energy to his blade, (Y/n) can great a gust of wind while in its sheath. This move can be able to hit many targets in a straight line depending on the swing. It is in a form of a wind cutter that can pierce through objects and keep going without stopping. This move degrades the farther it goes, farther the target, the weaker the cutter becomes.

Energy Manipulation (update): Due to constant training in using his energy, (Y/n) is able to focus more energy around his body and direct the energy to a single point in his body. The more energy he stores there, the stronger the effect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
231K 7.4K 38
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɴ x ᴘΙͺʀᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -------- WARNING BEFORE YOU READ #2 mermaids 20200606 #4 fan made 20200605 #8 humans 20200605 #22 Obsession 20200605 #...
406 15 6
(This book is being remade) So here we go again with another story idea my friends! What I have here is an idea that was solely based on the anime of...
92 1 7
Saturn begins on his journey, 30 years of waiting... an old enemy rises from the grave. Thought to be dead or missing for the rest of his life, Auber...