Don't Forget

By ohsnapitskimchi

(Unedited) Do you believe in second chances? If so, then Jake and the gang never thought that ever in a mill... More

~Author's Note~
A/N
A/N
Prologue
Chapter 2: Time
Chapter 3: Delta
Chapter 4: Roses
Chapter 5: Revenge
A/N
Chapter 6: Jealousy
Chapter 7: Black
Chapter 8: Dreams
Chapter 9: Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 10: Masquerade Ball Part 1
Chapter 11: Masquerade Ball Part 2
Chapter 12: Masquerade Ball Part 3
Chapter 13: Mysterious
Chapter 14: Plan
Chapter 15 : ~
Chapter 16:
I'm Sorry
Chapter 17: ~
Chapter 18: Dylan's P.O.V (Very short)
Chapter 19: Broken People
Chapter 20: Winter's Kiss
Chapter 21: Painful Truth
Chapter 22: Reunited
Chapter 23: Second Chance?
Chapter 24: Goodbye?
Chapter 25: Love
Chapter 26: Epilogue
A/N
The Other Side (Coming Soon)
Authors note
New Story!

Chapter 1: Red Light. Green Light

23.1K 560 134
By ohsnapitskimchi

Jake's Point of View

10 years later~

You know every morning should be quiet and peaceful... there should be no interuption. No loud voices echoing around the hallway... no sound at all... but this particualr morning, it was not like that... 

At all! 

The sound of my alarm clock screamed in my right ear. I scrunched my face up and turned around in my bed to cover my entire head from hearing that. But nope. I could still hear it from under the thickness of my pillow.

So I did what any rationalize person would do...

I threw the shit out of the alarm clock.  

I sighed in bliss as my room was finally quiet, that was until someone knocked on my door. I decided to ignore whoever that was and simply close my eyes before taking off to dreamland. 

But nope... whoever is outside just keeps knocking and knocking then it turned into pounding causing my eyes to flutter in shock from the sound. I growled in frustration and lifted my head from under the pillow, causing it to flip onto the other side. 

I turned my head and called out. "What do you want?" 

The door slowly opened and revealed my mother. "Son... do you know what time it is?' she began to scold me, and I groaned in frustration before planking my face on top of my pillow. 

She keeps on scolding and scolding to the point where I had to interupt her which I knew she absolutely hates. "Ma! Do you know what time I went to bed last night?" I said in exasperation. 

She simply stood there, her eyes fully trained on me, but they were beginning to narrow, which I would not lie to say that it caused me wolf and I to freak out a tiny bit. "5... 5 in the morning." I said quickly. 

My mom started to slowly walk her way over to where I was sprawled across at. "I understand that you had to stay up late but you know I absolutely hate it when someone... especially my son that I had raised and teached manners too... that you should not.... SHOULD NEVER. Interupt someone speaking..." my mom started to growl out. I flinched and smiled sheepishly at my mother while keeping an eye on her movements. 

"I know ma... but you know I am really tired and I just wanted to get it out before you drag me out of bed..." I said as my gaze continued to flicker up and down my mothers hands to her face. 

"Son... my dear baby son that I absolutely love... I was not going to drag you ou-" 

"yes you will." I interupted after realizing what I just done, so I decided to  shut my mouth tightly. 

I stared at my mom and noticed an angry vein popping out of her forehead. I gulped and looked down at her hands to see that they were clenched into tight fists before shooting my gaze at her face to see that she was giving me a death glare. 

"Sorry..." I mumbled before looking away. 

I heard my mom harrumph before she started to speak again. "Before I was interupted!" she said giving me another nasty look which caused me to smile slightly at her. " I just came here to tell you some exciting news but instead when I came into your room, I noticed that your room was really messy an-" 

"No its not messy! Those clothes are just from last night!" I exclaimed and that was when my mother snapped. 

'That's it!" She screamed. 

She started hitting me with my pillow that she somehow managed to grab onto and started to wack me repeatedly saying that I deserve this and how I don't know how to keep  my mouth shut. 

"Ouch! Mom, stop it!" I said between each hit. 

And that was how my mornings went... and for a tiny woman... she sure knows how to hit...

I was sitting in my office going through some paperwork. When someone suddenly barged into my office without knocking first. 

And I already knew who that person was, considering the fact that he would do it constantly. But I simply stayed quiet and continued on with my work. 

"So I heard from a little birdie that the big bad Alpha got his ass handed down to him this morning by his mama wolf...see what I did there? mama wolf mama bear.. ha ha." 

I rolled my eyes and looked up. "I did not get my ass handed down to me Trevor!"  Before moving my eyes back onto my work. 

"Come on man... I was just joking." He said as he made himself comfortable in the sofa that was in the side of the room. 

I did not even bother to reply back to him, so we were just in comfortable silence that was before he decided to open his mouth once more. "So, old Alpha here told me to tell you that we should go into town, there seems to be these rogues that are hanging out in Old Beth's resturant ASAP." he said casually. 

"Then send some guards over there or you can go seeing as your Beta..." I said casually. 

"Ha, I would love too, but dude. Some of the pack members that reported them are saying that they feel somewhat off..." he said standing up and walking over to my side before picking up a file. 

I looked up and looked over at him with raised eyebrows. "Really now?" I said as i laid down the files. Leaning back against my leather seat, I watched Trevor with thoughful eyes. 

He nodded his head as he walked his way over in front of me before sitting down once again in a single chair that was placed in front fo my desk. "Yup... their aura... so that's why your father told us to go check it out- oh and bring a lot of men to help us..." 

I sighed and nodded my head. "Fine, let's go." i said while standing up. Walking over to the door, I turned my head slightly at Trevor who was behind me. "Call the most straongest men out there to come along understood?" I ordered him. He murmured Yes Alpha before dashing down the hallway in search for them. 

Turning around, I took my key out and lokced my office door from anyone to come in. But as I did that, I heard some shffling to see that it was Maria moping the floor. Her hair was messily tied around her neck. I looked at the spot where I had marked her to see that it was just empty which made my wolf and I pleased. 

After the funeral of Christina ten years ago, the mark painfully disappeared from her neck, leaving her with nothing. No title or anything. Just an omega title that I so pleased placed on her. 

Just seeing here around her, makes me want to snap her little neck. 

She lifted her head and saw that I was watching her, she had that hopeful twinkle in her eyes as she began to make her way over to me, but I glowered at her and turned around in my heel and walked away from here. But before I disappeared around the corner, I called her out. "Listen here mutt, there will be new prisioners so I need you to go down to the cell with Andrew to make sure that every silver in that cell is clean and ready for them understood?" I growled out.  But before I could disappear and make my way into the awaiting car, she calls out to me. 

"But why does Andrew have to come with me Jake?" she said softly. 

"So that if you make one tiny mistake... then he will be having the great pleasure of beating the shit out of you since I won't be there." I said and took one step forward before stopping once again.

"And you don't have the right to call me by my name... it is Alpha Jake to you understood?"

"but.. everyone else calls you Jake why can't I?" she cried out as she palced her filthy hands onto my arm.

I flung my arm back which caused her to fly back and hit the wall.  She whimpered in pain which caused my wolf and I to feel great pleasure seeing her in a painful state. "My name coming out of your filthy mouth is like my name is being tainted... by evil and disgust like trash. Your trash Omega forever and always." I spitted out before marching my way out of the house. 

As I was out of the door, I saw Andrew talking to some of the other men in the pack. I called him over and he jogged over to me. "Yes Alpha?" he said as he bowed his head to me. 

Smiling I patted his back. "Nice football game huh?" He nodded his head and smiled at me before straightening out. 

"So, I need you to watch over that mutt, Maria.. we have new prisioners coming so I need you to make sure that she does everything right and if she does anything wrong... punish her..." I said lightly. 

He smiled and had a glint in his eyes like others whenever they had the pleasure of watching over Maria and nodded his head before making a dash inside. 

I bet your all wondering that I had changed! Into an evil person but I did not... I never changed because I swore to myself, Christina, and everyone else that I will never change. 

I only act this way to her is because she dserves it... everyone agreed to it as well so why shouldn't we treat her that way. 

"Jake! Let's go?" Trevor called as he walked over to me. I nodded my head and jogged over to the car to see that everyone was in there. They bowed their heads to me. I smiled and climbed in. 

"let's go shall we?" 

The car finally stopped in front of old Beth's resturant. I got out of the car and then my men were behind me. We looked at the store, as many people bowed their heads at me which I gladly returned to them.

Walking up the steps, I pulled the door open and was greeted by the scent of  coffee and cake. I sniffed the air to smell a tiny scent of mud and rotten eggs in the air. 

Turning my head, I saw that the rogues were sitting in a booth at the far corner of the resturant. Far away from the eyes that were watching them. There was clearly no female in them... just men. Which of course made it absolutely fun. 

I growled as well as my men and we made our way over there. That was when everyone suddenly went quiet. But as I got closer and closer to them, their aura did seem off but I was not really sure what it meant. 

Were they mixed with something? 

I stopped in front of them and stared at them down. They slowly lifted their head up and met my eyes. I narrowed them. 

"What are you doing in my territory mutt?" I growled out. 

 "I'm sorry that my men and I have entered your territory without your premission Alpha." One of the boys spoke up. I turned my gaze over to him and stared at him. 

"Your apologize does not make up for your trespassing." I replied to him. He lowered his head, but before he could speak one of the boys grabbed onto my mine which made my men growl. 

"Please... don't kill us... we mean no harm. We all have been running for quite sometime... and we decided to stop to grab a bite to eat before we go! So please don't kill us!" The blonde one pleaded with me. 

I stared into his blue eyes to see that they were saying the truth. Moving my gaze over to the others to also see that they also held truth in them. 

Jake do you believe them? Trevor asked me in the mindlink. 

I don't know... what do you think? Do you believe him? I asked him back. 

I do... I really do... but we have to be careful.. they might be acting. You could see taht their Aura was different right?  

I do... so let's escort them back to the pack house... and then we can question them. I ordered all of my men. 

They silently bowed their head and bean to grab one by one at their arm and took them outside to the car. 

I turned around to see that everyone was back to talking and having their lunch. I sighed and leaned my butt on the table. I noticed that Jake was doing the same exact thing. 

"I hope we don't regret this..." he said to me as he turned his head to meet my eyes. I nodded my head. 

"Yea... but whenever there is danger, our wolves will tell us. But this one no reaction to it... just silence." I replied back to which Trevor nodded his head. 

I patted his back, "go to the car... I will be out in a sec. Just need to get something..." I said. 

Trevor smiled and nodded his head, his eyes held a teasing glint in them. I rolled my eyes and turned around and began to walk over to where Tom and Melanie was sitting at. 

I smiled down at the elderly couple. "Hello Alpha." Melanie's soft voice said to me. I smiled and greeted them both back. 

"So what is going on with those gentlemen that were sitting over there..." Tom questioned as he took a small sip from his black coffee.. YUCK!

"Nothing... yet. We are going to take them in for questioning to see what their fate will be like..." I replied causually. 

Tom and Melanie nodded their heads. "Thats a good choice!" they praised me.

"Well, you have to thank Christina for that..." I replied which made their smiles soften up.

"How are you holding up?" she asked me.

 I looked at the table, and looked up with a forced smile on my face. "Okay.. I am getting past every single day with my humanity intact aren't I?" I joked. Which caused them to laugh.

Decided that I should go and get back to where my men were at. I began to say goodbye to them, I started to head over to the door while my head was kind of lowered to the ground.  I got out of the resturant and made my way over to the car, but as I walked I began to smell the familiar scent of Christina in the air and it was getting bigger and much stronger, I scrunched my face up in confusion but before I could even react, I slammed into a petite body that caused sparks to erupt where I slammed into her. 

.

.

.

.

======================================

Ah I got it done! Yay! But first let me ask you guys this. Have you guys seen the Fifty Shades Trailer? I thought it was pretty good, like the trailer did seem to get my attention, I pretty much heard from many people that the trailer sucks and the male actor; Jamie Dornan; who is going to play as Christinan Grey does not match and that he sucks at acting...what do you guys think? 

Haha, anyway I hoped you enjoy this chapter and talk to you guys on the next update!

Xx

~

Follow. Vote. Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 1.9K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
8.4K 541 38
❝ my head's in heaven, my soles are in hell; so let's meet in the purgatory of my hips and get well ❞ Patrick's just a kid that has big dreams- bi...
848 37 17
My friend (awesomeotaku001) started this story but didn't finish it. So we are going to write it together. Alex never thought she would find the man...
143K 5.6K 44
Highest Ranks: #1 in Original Story 10/8/18 #5 in Second Chance Mate 30/7/18 #1 in Hurting 24/7/18 In the werewolf world mates are common Second ch...