Twelve People, One House

By em_peralta

Future Em here: read this if you want buuut you could go check out my warriors series instead <333 A stereoty... More

Is This Smash Ball House?
Bwekfast
Join The Club
Blood Week
Away To The Hotel We Go!
To The Beach! To The Pool!
The Star Festival
The Noises Of The Night
What Does It Feel Like? part 1
What Does It Feel Like? part 2
World One: Level One
Meanwhile, In Another Castle
It's The Final Showdown!
Pervy Goddess
Just Go To Sleep
Pictures
Special Tennis!
TP,OH Short: Goddammit, Roy part 1
I Scream Marco Polo!
SSG Finale!
Invitations
Mask
A Dance of Love
Swinging in the Flowers
TP, OH Short: Summer Work
Spoopy Scawy Costumes!
No
TP, OH Short: Blood Week #2
Board Games
Twister
Fanser- Ahem, Water Park! (😏😏😏😏) part 1
so it begins
TP, OH Special: A Christmas Carol pt 1
TP, OH Short Special: Mistletoe
TP,OH Special: A Christmas Carol prt 2
Break
Breaker
Broken
let it begin
TP, OH Side: The Letter
so it ends
Rebirth
TP, OH Short: Goddammit Roy prt 2: The Grumps
Sleep Over
TP, OH Short: Detective Marth: Mystery of The Pearl
Restaurant Madness
Welcome to Smash Ball House!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: The Next Generation

SMASH SUMMER GAMES!

715 18 70
By em_peralta

A/N: You get cookies if you get the reference at the end, that's it, idk what to say, bye bye!

-Em :)

<><><>

Roy was playing some video games on the couch, silent for once. However, the rest of the house was madness. Marth was helping Peach do her hair, and he kept finding some knots in it. Peach cried every single time he tugged on one even a little. Ike and Link were outside, having a water balloon fight, while Shulk cheered them on. Pit was sitting next to Roy, yelling every single time Roy KO'd him in Smash Bros. Of course, they were playing as themselves. Palutena and Lucina were working on some DIYs, Zelda and Robin were discussing what they would make for lunch, and Samus was yelling strategies at Pit to defeat Roy, unsuccessfully.

"I'm bored, let's play something else," Roy sighed.

"Not until he beats you! Okay Pit, so jump and then down-air him," Samus said. Roy sighed and countered the attack easily. "Pit! What did I tell you?!"

"Maybe if you weren't yelling what to do out loud I could've done it," Pit said. Samus sighed and kept telling him what to do. Roy groaned and kept playing, until he felt his phone vibrate next to him. He glanced at in and gasped. He threw the controller away and quickly opened the notification. Pit took the chance to throw in-game Roy off the ledge, winning the match.

"HOH MY GOD FINALLY!" Pit sighed. 

"YES! YES! I'VE BEEN WAITING THE WHOLE FRICKING SUMMMER FOR THIS!" Roy grinned eagerly.

"Roy! This house is already loud enough, we don't need you yelling!" Palutena scolded.

"What's so exciting anyway?" Samus asked. Roy started giggling like crazy as he held his phone dangerously close to his face. Samus raised an eyebrow and snatched his phone away.

"Hey! Give it back!" Roy yelled, trying to reach for his phone. Samus tilted her head a little when she read the title of the video he was watching.

"Smosh... Summer Games? What?"

"Smosh Summer Games! You know, Smosh?" 

"What the heck is Smosh?" Marth asked. Roy gasped and put his hand up sassily.

"You did not just say that! How do you not know what Smosh is?" Roy asked. Marth shrugged.

"Oh I know who Smosh is!" Palutena chimed in.

"*Are, it's multiple people," Roy corrected.

"Yeah whatever, weren't they big on the Tubes years ago then everyone started hating on them when the new people came?"

"Ugh, yes, that's them, but they're really not as bad as everyone makes them out to be."

"I still have no clue what you're talking about," Samus and Marth said. Pit was still playing Smash Bros, single player though.

Roy facepalmed and groaned. "Here, does Anthony Padilla sound familiar?"

"Oh! That's the place he left and everyone started to hate it even more?" Samus realized.

Roy mentally facepalmed. "Yes! Yes, everyone hates Smosh because Anthony left, I get it, but they really aren't that bad."

"Well according to most of the comments, they are."

"Shut up! Anyway, they're finally doing Smosh Summer Games again. It's basically a whole week where they compete against each other and play games! Sounds fun, right?"

"Yeah, actually," Samus said. The front door opened and in came in Ike and Link, and they were covered in water. A happy little Shulk came in right behind them carrying a bucket of water.

"What'd we miss?" Ike asked.

"I cleaned the floor yesterday, dammit!" Marth yelled. Link and Ike shrugged and grabbed towels to dry themselves off.

"Smosh Summer Games!" Roy smiled.

"Wait really?! YES!" Ike grinned.

"I have an idea!" Lucina said. "Why don't we have our own Summer Games? You guys sound really excited about it, so why the hell not?" Robin, Peach and Zelda joined in the conversation.

"Isn't that kind of plagiarism?" Peach asked.

"I think we have very clearly stated that Smosh did it first," Lucina said. "Plus, we're video game characters that are being used for a fanfiction because author-chan's too lazy to make an actual story with actual characters."

"Lucina, we can only speak of author-chan when we're in bold letters or in an author's note!" Palutena scolded.

"Right, my bad."

"No worries," Robin said. "What should we name our teams?"

"We should split up first, shouldn't we?" Shulk asked.

"I volunteer to-"

"I'll  make the teams," Samus interrupted. She looked sharply at Palutena. "Knowing you, you'll put us with the people you want to see together."

"Okay, whatever you say," Palutena shrugged, and smirked. 

Samus rolled her eyes and wrote everyone's name down on slips of papers. She put them in a cup, shook it, than took them out until there no more.

"Alright, those are our two teams, the Strikers vs the Brawlers!"

"Wow, creative."

"Shut it, prince."

"Should we say who's in each team?" Robin asked.

"No, no, suspense," Lucina smirked.

"Okay? Well, we got the teams, we need a referee," Ike said.

"I know exactly who," Peach smiled slyly.

"Waluigi?" Shulk asked.

"Heck no! Don't worry, she'll meet us in the Mushroom Kingdom."

"We're going there again?" Zelda asked.

"Yes!"

"Ugh, fine, we got the referee, we got the teams, I'll order us t-shirts with the names later, now what should we call the event?" Samus asked.

"How about Smash Summer Games?" Roy suggested.

"Number one, that sounds like Smosh, number two, and this may just be my dirty mind, but that sounds awfully se-"

"Palutena, that is your mind, but I agree, it sounds like Smosh, how about Ultimate Summer Games?" Samus said.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but we're our Brawl and SSB4 versions," Link said, referring to himself and Zelda. 

"Brawl Summer Games then."

"We weren't even in Brawl!" Roy yelled, pointing to himself, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, and Palutena.

"Technically, I was in a cutscene-"

"No one cares, Pat, no one cares."

"Rude."

"Anyway, what's something SSB4 did first?"

"Um, eight-player mode, the board game thing, uh, amiibo?" Roy listed.

"Screw it let's just call it Smash Summer Games, even though we're probably just gonna do a bunch of sports."

"Let's hope Smosh doesn't find this..."

"Alright! SMASH SUMMER GAMES!" They cheered and hugged each other, excited for the week to come.

"I'm really excited about this," Zelda said, with a small smile. They stared at her, shocked. Did... did she just? SMILE?!  Zelda's smile faded back to her emotionless expression. She tilted her head slightly. "What's wrong?"

"You... you just... smiled?!" Link wheezed, still in shock. He was blushing slightly from just a look at her cute smile. Wait, cute? He thought. He blushed even more. It's not cute, what am I thinking? I-it's the first time she smiled, so-so what? It's not like she's already pretty, or anything, I mean-

Zelda shrugged a little. "I figure it's about time I start showing a little emotion, it's time I move on from my past, and look into the future. I'm gonna be queen one day, maybe even a mother, and I can't be emotionless for that, it wouldn't be fair for my people or my kids, plus everything would be boring. It'll take some time, but I'll get used to it."

They continued to stare at her, before running and practically tackling her.

"My baby! She's growing up!" Peach cried.

"Hun, we're here to support you through everything, m'kay?" Samus said. Zelda nodded slightly and gave a small smile.

"SOMEONE GET THE CAMERA!" Marth yelled. "WE NEED TO FRAME AND KEEP THIS MOMENT FOREVER!"

"I got it!" Pit got up from the pile of people and grabbed his phone. "Man, this week is gonna be exciting, I can't wait until we go to the Mushroom Kingdom and play some sports! And, uh, what else was I supposed to say? Eeeeeehhhh~ bye!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 351 69
Kirby is a both-gender (hermaphrodite) and was once a lonely child, who had over-protected, Russian parents, being bullied at school, finished at sch...
25.4K 925 52
Warning: includes mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts, and swearing Basically what i think what would be Smash Bros.5.... As a story. Honestly...
2.6K 70 15
This is a fanfiction on Zelda and Ike from the Wii game, Super Smash Bros: Brawl! I shipped them ever since my friend played Ike and I played as Zeld...
116K 2.9K 51
Eighteen-year-old Zelda enrolls at a new school, Brawl Academy, to finish out her senior year of high school. She encounters a quiet and reserved stu...