Mission Impossible Preferences

By SSA-SadBoi

Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) William Brandt (Jeremy Renner) Benji Dunn (Simon Pegg) August Walker (H... More

Intro
How You Met (Ethan Hunt)
How You Met (William Brandt)
How You Met (Benji Dunn)
You Meet Again (William)
You Meet Again (Benji)
You Meet the Team
You Become Close/ When He Knew He Fell For You
Songs You Both Listen To (friends)
Confession pt.1 (Ethan)
Confession pt.2 (William)
Confession pt.3 (Benji)
First Dates With Your Men
First Kiss
How He Hugs You
Your Ex
Fav. Artist/Song
Age Difference
First "I Love You"
First Fight
Text He Sends You
Make Up
Who He's Jealous Of
Dating Them Would Include
Imagine #1
How He Reacted When He First Saw You
Where He Likes To Kiss You
UK Actor He's Jealous of
Your Favorite Picture Of Him
US Actor He's Jealous Of
You Get Hurt
Safe House
August Walker Update
He Asks You To Move In With Him
House (Ethan)
House (William)
House (Benji)
House (August)
Movie Review
So... This Happened
August Walker Update 2.0
You Get Captured (Part 1)
Imagine #2
Fall Activities
Filler Chapter
You Get Rescued (Part 2)
Send me some requests...
Jealousy
Imagine #3
Australian Actor He's Jealous Of
Aftermath (Part 3)
Filler Chapter #2
Seeing You... (Part 1)
Seeing You... (Part 2)
Ethan's Wedding
Will's Wedding
Benji's Wedding
August's Wedding
Imagine #4
For Those Interested...
Let's Chat
Being Married To Them Would Include
Christmas With Them Would Include
(Christmas) Your Tree
(Christmas) Your Stockings
(Christmas) Gingerbread House
(Christmas) Holiday Drinks
(Christmas) His Ugly Sweater
(Christmas) Your Gift For Him
(Christmas) His Gifts For You

Proposal

3K 68 27
By SSA-SadBoi

Ethan:
You were at IMF HQ, typing away at your latest mission report. It was tedious work, but it was part of the job. Just as you were about to send your report to Secretary Hunley, when you heard a knock on your office door. You told the person the door was open, and the door opened. You looked over shoulder and saw Benji come in. He had a smug look on his face, as if he were hiding something.
"Hey Benji. What can I do for you?" He didn't say anything,  but held out his hand, and presented a red envelope addressed to you. Smiling, you took the envelope and opened it. You heard the door close as you read the message.

Y/n,
I love you so much. I hope you're having a great day. After you've read this, come down to the conference room.

E.

You held the messaget to your chest and thought of how sweet your man was. You quickly sent the report to Hunley, and tookbyour coat and keys. You walketd down the stairs to the conference room, thinking what Ethan has planned for you. You walked in and saw Benji, Will, Luther and even Secretary Hunley all standing around the table, arguing about something.
"Hey guys. What's all the fuss?" They turned their attention to you and stopped their squabbling. Hunley stepped forward.
"Ah, Agent L/n. Maybe you could help us out here. There's a hidden message in these pictures. We were wondering if you could help decode the message?" Even though youbwere here for Ethan, he must have stepped out quickly.
You analyzed the photos and asked Luther for a pen and pad.
'Will' was the first word you got. You looked at Will, who only shrugged. 'You' was the next word you deciphered. 'Will you what?' You thought to yourself. 'Marry' was the next word, and by this point, you were very confused, but still decoded the last photo. 'Me' was the final word you found, and you went to ask what the hell the men in the room were playing at, when you came face to face with Ethan, on one knee, with a beautiful ring held out to you. Before you could ask him what was going on, he spoke.
"Y/n, my dear. You're the most important woman in my life, my companion, my lover and my best friend. I love you more than words can say and I want to always be with you. Will you marry me?"
With a smile, you said yes. He got up, slid the ring on your finger and kissed you. You blocked out the cheers of your team, and savored the feeling of his lips on yours, and his hands on your waist. After a couple minutes, he pulled away and brought your hand up to his lips and kissed the ring.
"I love you, Ethan."
"I love you, Y/n. Thank you for making me the happiest man in the world."
Secretary Hunley was the first to come up and congratulate you, followed by your teammates.

Ring:

Will:

     It was a quiet evening at the Brandt-(Last Name) household. The rain was coming down outside, and the house was quiet except for the kitchen. You and Will were cooking a hearty fall-inspired dinner together, whilst listening to some India Arie and Michael Bublé. You and your goofy boyfriend were singing together, all the while you were stirring and spicing some broth and keeping an eye on the steaming rice. Next to you, Will was cutting up some salad fixings.
"You know, we should audition for that show, X-Factor. I think that we'd kill the competition." He commented. You scoffed and laughed.
"We're secret agents remember? I think that going on national television would defeat the purpose of the word 'secret,' babe." He started laughing with you, and quickly came over and pecked your cheek.
"I love you so much. Did you know that?" You gave him a look and nodded. "Of course. I love you just as much, if not more." You kissed his lips before checking on the rice again.
"How would you feel if we got married?" He asked out of the blue. You raised your eyebrows aat him but responded.
"That's kind of random, but I wouldn't mind. I mean we've lived together for a couple years, and we might as well be married already. Why do you ask?" He put the unopened bottle of salad dressing on the counter, wiped his hands, and came over to you. Het shut the stove off (except for the burner with the rice, for obvious reasons.). He wrapped one arm around your waist and reached into his front pocket, and pulled out a black box. He opened it, revealing a simple silver band with a diamond in the center.
"I've had this for a few months, but I didn't know how to ask you. But looking at you right now, This moment was perfect, and I knew that I had to ask you now before I lost my nerve. Will you marry me?"
     With a grin, you kissed him as your response. That was all that Will needed for him to understand what you meant. While you kissed, he slipped the ring on your finger and intertwined your fingers. You pulled away and locked eyes with your fiancé with a look of admiration and love.
"I love you, William Brandt."
"I love you more, (Full Name)"
After one last kiss, you went back to cooking dinner with a stupid grin on your face.

Ring:

Benji:

Thanks again to TheAnimePikadragon for helping me with this one!

     You and Benji were having a Star Wars Marathon, staring with the original trilogy. You were in the middle of Empire Strikes Back, when Benji suddenly remembered something. "Wait right here. I gotta show you something." He got up and sprinted to the bedroom. You heard him rummaging around, and after a couple minutes, he came back with his hand behind his back. "Whatchu got there, Benjamin?" He pulled a helmet from behind him. And not just ANY helmet, a stormtrooper helmet.

     "I want you to put this on when I tell you to, okay? I have something else to show you." With a nod, he wetnt back into the room and shut the door. 'I wonder what he's planning' you thought to himself. A few more minutes pass and the door opens again.
"Okay, put the helmet on. And promise me that you won't laugh." With a small chuckle, you responded.
"I wont laugh, I promise."
After putting the helmet on, you heard him coming into the room, and stop in front of you.
"Okay, you can take it off now." You gently took it off and gasped. Benji was on one knee, with a black box. Inside was a ring in the shape of an X-Wing.
"Y/n, you've honestly made me the happiest man on earth. You're nerdy, intelligent, strong and the most lovely woman in the world and I love you so much. There are not enough words in any language to describe how I feel or how beautiful you are. You're the Princess Leia to my Han Solo and I can't see myself going forward in life without you. Will you join the dark side and be my wife?"
Without any hesitation, you said, "Only if there's cookies." With a laugh, he placed the ring on your finger and stood up, bringing you with him. "I'll bake you all the damn cookies you want." He brought you into his arms and kissed you passionately. After your lips parted, you said
"I love the outfit, but it's missing something." You placed the helmet on his head and he proceeded to quote stormtroopers and more star wars characters.

Ring:

August:

     You and August were on a getway in the mountains, spending time together and doing outdoorsy stuff together. The leaves had begun turning orange and started falling, giving the ground an orange, yellow and red layer of color. Fall was truly one of the best seasons for going outdoors and spending time with loved ones.
     After dinner and a short hike, you returned to your cabin. He helped you out of your coat, and took his off. You went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of wine glasses, and opened a bottle of red. Pouring the wine into the glasses, you corked the bottle and placed it back into the fridge. You brought them into the den, where August was placing logs into some burning kindling. After a couple minutes, the flames began licking the logs, and your lover came to sit beside you, taking his glass of wine and began sipping on it.
"What's on your mind, love?" He smiled and looked at you. Leaning down, he quickly kissed you. He placed both wine glasses on the coffee table, and brought you into his lap, you straddling his legs.
"I'm thinking about how wonderful today was, and how Grateful I am to have you in my arms. However, there's one more thing that has to happen before the day is perfect." Raising one eyebrow, you looked at him with a questioning glance.
"Would you mind getting our books from the room?" With a small smile, you pecked his lips and got off his lap. After getting his book and yours from the bookshelf, you returned to the living room and saw that August had set up a blanket and a couple pillows by the fireplace. You handed his book to him and sat in between his legs and began reading.
     When you got the the next chapter, you noticed a red ribbon tied around a ring. You sat up to observe it closer. It was beautiful, with its gold band and small diamonds. When you went to ask August what this was, you saw him on one knee. He grabbed you book, took the ring off the ribbon.
"In the last couple years, you've shown me so many things that I didn't know. You showed me that I love old movies, that my favorite kind of wine is red,  and that I do in fact love 'Africa' by Toto. I used to think that I was a lone wolf and that I could do everything on my own, but when you strutted into my life, that belief went right out the window. I'm so in love with you and everything you do. I love how your cheeks flush when I give you flowers, how you fix my tie when it's crooked and how you leave me voicemails telling me you love me. I promise to always love and be faithful to you. Y/n, my love, will you marry me?"
With tears of joy in your eyes, you vigorously nodded your head. He swiftly placed the ring on your hand and kissed you. You cupped his face and lost yourself in the warmth of the fire and the feeling of his lips on yours.

Ring:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 880 52
Walker comes to the realization that he is gay following his failed relationships with Piper Rockelle and Indi Star. However the young celeb has no i...
37.1K 443 36
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯; 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮...
48.6K 1.4K 13
Katelyn Taylor thought she knew what she was getting herself into when she agreed to a vacation in Moscow. But life has a way of twisting our plans...
46.6K 1.2K 14
Two years after helping to take down a plot to incite nuclear war, Kat is finding it difficult to return to civilian life. Unable take sitting at her...