Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~32~

8.4K 253 31
By repunzel0313

Song of the chapter : Shape of you by Ed Sheeran :)

Freyah Kent:

It was out last day here and I didn't really want to go. Oliver and I have gotten closer, more cuddly, more trusting towards each other and I don't want it to end. I feel at home here, I know where I am, who is surrounding me, I'm just really missing Tony and Smokey.

Oliver and I had just finished packing up all our things when I got a phone call. Not recognising the caller I waved Ollie over. He looked at me and motioned for me to put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I questioned leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Freyah?" Santiago's familiar voice rang through the phone.

"San?" I asked not quite believing that he was phoning me, the only time he called was when he needed my services.

"Freyah, I know you're leaving today but I don't know what to do and who to call." I could sense panic in his voice making me worry.

"Whatever it is I will do it. You know me, nothing can slip through my hands." I felt Oliver wrap his arms around me from behind kissing my exposed shoulder.

"I need you and Wolf boy to come to the casino. Someone has played me and has stolen a lot of money from me and you know how I am with thieves." He almost growled.

"You say that yet you need me to steal from them." I rolled my eyes laughter lacing my voice.

Wolf stopped his assault of kisses on my neck when he heard that I steal yet Wolf boy didn't get his attention.

"Mamacita, you are different, you do it in style and you are a great distraction. It always drives them mad when they find out they got robbed by a woman. Sexist bastards."

After that I said that we would meet him at the casino, Wolf tagged along because he did not want to leave my side, to be honest cuddling wasn't the only thing we have done for the week that we have been here, the sex is pretty amazing too before I got my period obviously. We just can't keep our hands to ourselves for very long before one of us slips.

"Why are we at the Shack? I thought we are going to the casino." Oliver asked me when we stood in front of the Shack entrance.

"We are at the casino," I said in a duh tone, he just raised his eyebrows at me.

I took his hand and dragged him into the Shack. We passed the dancing people and headed for a corner of the shack where the 'wise' man of the community is.

"¡Hola Pepe!" I smiled brightly at him.

He was a very old man, his eyes very squinted, his tan skin riddled with wrinkles.

"Hola Mija, vas al casino con el Amante?" The old man smiled at me, his head nodding towards my green-eyed man.

"Si Pepe." He took my hand in his giving it a squeeze before shifting lightly on his chair.

The familiar sound of chains rattling, floorboards creaking and before you know it the few floorboards on the side of Pepe opened up showing a staircase.

I glanced at Wolf and saw the shock on his face. I thanked Pepe and made my way down the stairs. I was glad I wore black skinny jeans and an off the shoulder grey top because I did not want to attract too much attention and the outfits I usually wear would do that.

"I didn't know you spoke Spanish. It's very sexy." Wolf catches up to me wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me in closer.

"To be honest those are the only words in Spanish I know because." I chocked on a laugh seeing his face.

"All you know is Hola Pepe and Si Pepe?" He asked stopping us before we were in the main casino room.

"Yeah." I full blown laughed at my poor language skills.

He joined in on my laughter, the sound of it sending a hurricane of butterflies in my stomach. I had never really heard him laugh like that since I have known him and it did wonders to my body.

We entered the main casino floor, all the tables full, the money machines resonating in the room, cheers from winners, girls walking around serving drinks but the place we needed to be was Santiago's office.

"What is it I need to do?" I cut straight to the point.

"Same Frey, go in, find the target, distract him, get the keys to his office, get in. Get the codes to his bank accounts and get out. Simple."

I nodded, taking mental note of everything he said.

"You are not letting her go there by herself are you?" Wolf voiced his anxieties.

The boys will go with her. She is never alone in these sort of situations because those bank codes aren't the thing we are picking up there. These men that have stolen from me are part of a human trafficking trade. God forbid if anything happened to those girls in my city."

Santiago slammed his glass down on his ebony coloured desk. Santiago had a daughter, his first child, a girl. She was said to be very beautiful and had a fiery spirit just like mine but the kindness of Rosie. She was taken from them in her early twenties on these same Miami streets, sold on the black market. For years they looked for her, never stopping their search. After her they had the boys all adopted apart from Tony who is their only biological son. Still, to this day they are looking for her and Santiago vowed that he wouldn't let any other parent go through the pain of not knowing where their child is. For all, they know she could have died in the most atrocious conditions and never be able to find her and lay her body to rest.

We continued talking about how things will turn out. I would sense that Oliver wasn't too happy with what was going to be done but he can't forget that I have done this for a long time, dare I say all my life.

My brother and I used to love doing magic tricks and steal bonbons from our relatives during family gatherings. Osín would distract them with a trick while I would walk through the rows of chairs we had set up and stole what we wanted. When it was my turn to distract them I would sing a traditional song or play my fiddle, I would even dance. We were a true couple of troublemakers and thanks to those skills that help me survive.

Ollie and I ended up at Rosie and San's house so that I could get ready for tonight. Ollie had changed into an all black tailored suit. He wasn't in his light coloured suits as he would normally wear and man did he look good.

I went up to my room in the house where I used to be in when I lived with them. Rosie was waiting for me up there with a brand new dress for tonight. I must say I looked really hot in this.

It was a very tight fitted red dress that came mid-thigh, so tight every line could be seen so I ended up with no bra nor underwear at all for that matter it was so tight. Not even a thong could work and I was so glad I was no longer on my period or things would have been messy.

Rosie finished curling my hair and adding volume as I slapped some mascara and a deep red lip on to finish my make up. I stood up and slipped my matching red heels, grabbing my clutch before walking out of the room.

Once I made it to the bottom of the stairs I got so many wolf whistles from the four idiotic boys I thought I was going to slap them. I know I'm dressed pretty sexily and provocative but that's the whole point.

"You aren't going anywhere dressed like that without 50 feet of security around you all fully armed because I am not happy with this." Oliver shrugged his jacket off and forcefully wrapped it around my exposed body, not that I was actually fighting him to have it on.

"I'm going with you." He stubbornly said, glaring at Santiago to see if he would dare say no to him.

"There is no problem. You can go with her, it will only add more of a distraction." His smile was at the corner of his lips, almost in a smirk.

I don't know how he does that but he seemed pretty pleased with how Wolf reacted as if he had planned this all along.

We headed out in different cars after getting all wired up with earpieces so that we could stay in contact with each other during the mission. Having Oliver with us was actually a great asset to our team because he has a lot of skills when it comes to weapons, fighting and quick thinking.

He helped me out of the car which I found very hard to get out of because it was one of them fancy sports cars that are hella low and I did not want to flash anyone and this tight dress was only making thing more difficult.

I tugged the dress down with my right hand as my left arm circled around Oliver's one. We walked to the doors of the party and I knew that the four other ones would be somewhere near. I handed over our invitations to the bouncer at the party. With a flirty smile, he let us in, looking me up and down shamelessly.

I could feel Wolf tense, I kissed his cheek leaving a red lip stain which I quickly rubbed off. The fact that everyone knew who Wolf was helped so much too because that was how we would get in contact with the target for me to steal the key to his office.

Ollie and I were dancing after mingling with a few of the guest. I knew that the target would soon approach us because his type of woman was the type to leave very little to the imagination and that was currently what I was doing.

"May I steal your girl for the time of a dance?" The bear bellied man with grey hair and a matching well-trimmed beard came over to us tapping on Wolf's shoulder.

I gave a small smile to the man was Wolf passed my hand on.

"Good job there Mamacita." Ashely's voice rang in my ear.

He stayed in the van and watched the operations from afar, keeping an eye on all the security cameras so that none of us got caught on camera.

The man pulled me further into the dance floor, all I did with Wolf was sway so that me being a terrible dancer was more believable to him.

We both took a step forward at the same time which led me to trod on his feet with my very pointy heals.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry." I exclaimed eating him on the chest, running my hands all over him as if I were making sure he was ok but in reality, I was searching his pockets until I found his keys.

"Let me get you some ice or something for that foot." I cupping his face with my right hand as the other was by his pant pocket where the keys were.

His attention was drawn to my boobs the way I was holding him so that his attention was diverted from my hands. I quickly spun around as if I was calling a waiter for assistance. The music still playing at others dancing around us helped to cover the fact that I slipped his keys down my chest to sit under my boob.

The under-boob, a place of storage even without a bra.

I turned around once it was settled and helped him walk to a table to sit on a chair. I hadn't realised I stepped on his foot that hard but he was limping and groaning in pain.

I waved over a 'waiter' but it was in fact, Myles. He came over to us offering a flute of champagne. The man put his hand out for one but I rushed to it knocking it all over him.

"Oh no! I'm so clumsy." I frowned grabbing napkins and patting him down but I elbowed him in the balls.

I tried going to him again but he just put his hand out to stop me.

"No, don't go near me." He shook his head.

Time to get my act on.

"But why? I can make it worth your while, beg on my knees for your forgiveness." I gave him a sultry smile trailing my hand down the side of my body to my thigh where the dress stopped.

His eyes full of lust made me feel sick to my stomach. I will only let one man eye me up like that and we all know it's my green-eyed beast that is sitting in a corner of the room waiting for me.

"I'm sure we can arrange that." He licked his lips wanting to stand up.

"Ah, ah, ah. You stay here and rest that foot. I'll get you some ice to put on it." I pushed him back on the chair bending over in the process so he had a view of my cleavage.

He groaned his approval and laid back into the chair. I turned around making sure to sway my hips a little more than usual.

"Baby, where are the keys?" Jamaal's voice asked me.

"I'm not your baby Jamaal." I rolled my eyes knowing that the rest of the boys could hear him.

"Don't say that baby, we had great nights together. You never minded me calling you baby then." He justified as I made my way to Wolf.

His face was hard, anger glimmering in his eyes from what Jamaal was saying.

"That was years ago, I'm no longer your baby," I spoke irritated.

Don't get me wrong I love all of them, and I did have nights of passion with all four of them more than once but I was a troubled teenager and had my fair share of one night stands.

"She's my baby now so back off midget before you end up with a bullet between your eyes," Wolf growled in the earpiece as I made my way to him.

That shut Jamaal up right away.

I grabbed Ollie's hand and pulled him to the corridor that led to the office.

"Ashley I need you to cut the tapes and put them on the loop." I shot out not stopping for a moment.

We arrived in front of the office door, I knew the camera's where off because there was no light.

"How are you going to open the door without the keys, I didn't see you take them from him. Where would you even put them with our getting caught? That dress is skin tight."

I pecked his lips before plunging my hand down my dress to retrieve the keys.

"These?" I questioned, twirling them on my index finger.

The look of shock on his face was probably the greater thing I have seen so far.

I turned around and opened the door.

"We're in."

"Ok, now Freyah you need to go to the laptop and get through the firewall. I'll take you step by step." I nodded and got to work.

I sat being the desk and followed all that Ashley was telling me. Wolf snooped around keeping guard.

"Wolf, pass her the USB stick." Was his next instruction.

I put the key in the side of the laptop and pressed the enter key on the board, now we wait for the details to load.

I made my way to the front of the desk taking a seat on it.

"Quite the turn out of events. I've learnt quite a few things from you tonight and I have quite a few questions." Ollie started but got cut off.

"Sorry to cut you off guys but we have a situation. One of his men is coming your way be prepared because you can't get out of there fast enough."

True to his words we heard the rattling of the door handle.

I pulled Oliver between my legs looking straight into his eyes.

"Follow my lead."

****************************

Wolfgang Mortimer:

She was typing away getting all the things sorted to do the transfers. I wasn't actually expecting to come help tonight but I'm sure glad I went because I need to keep a close eye on my little Fire.

Once the key started to download the files she made her way to the front of the desk and parked herself there.

"Quite the turn out of events. I've learnt quite a few things from you tonight and I have quite a few questions." I walked closer to her only to be interrupted by Ashley's voice.

"Sorry to cut you off guys but we have a situation. One of his men is coming your way be prepared because you can't get out of there fast enough."

Sure enough, the door handle could be heard, Frey cupped my cheeks pulling me between her legs.

"Follow my lead." Were her last words before her lips crashed onto mine.

The door opened as we continued to kiss.

"The download is almost done, it will make a noise once it's completed so prepare yourselves."

She pulled away from the kiss and whispered against my lips "kiss my neck." I executed orders not that I minded, she was like a drug and I couldn't stop myself even if I wanted too.

"What are you doing in his office? The party is downstairs." A deep voice boomed over Freyah's moans.

She let out a louder one covering for the sound of the completed download before reaching back to get the USB stick out and slipping it in my front pant pocket.

"Hey! You two! Get out of here." The man yelled again pulling me from her.

"Oops, sorry." Was Frey's excuse, she was giggling as if she were drunk and I knew she wasn't.

Her dress had ridden up her thighs, not leaving much to the imagination. The man shamelessly let his eyes roam her body which made me want to punch the living daylight out of him for looking at what was mine.

I don't like to share and when it comes to things that are mine and that I love, I get a lot more territorial over them.

Wait a minute. I did not just say that I loved her? Did I?

Nahhh.

You love her mate, no point denying it there.

I shook the thoughts out of my head as I saw her now on her feet. She stumbled into the man's arms slipping the keys she had previously stole in this other man's pocket before walking off.

I followed her and was about to run for it but she pulled me back making me crash my body to hers and pin her to the wall, her lips attacking mine again taking my breath away.

I picked her legs up letting her straddle my waist not caring why she started a make-out session with me but I sure as hell wasn't complaining.

"The cameras are on, it would look weird if we had just run off." She whispered in my ear as she trailed kisses from my lips to my neck taking her time kissing my jaw.

She knows exactly how to turn me on, once we are done with this either I need a very cold shower or to do adult gymnastics because she makes me feel all sorts of things.

We stopped kissing when we were given the all-clear from all the other guys to leave.

I don't really like the fact that she slept with them, or that she had sex with another man than me, to be honest.

We got back to the cars and made our way back to the shack to give the codes to Santiago, say our goodbyes and head back home.

Home. I like the sound of that.

Home with my Fire.

We were not the plane back, Fire had fallen asleep cuddled in my side, her head in the crook of my neck. At first, she had turned the other way but after a few minutes, she glued herself to me.

I peered down to her sleeping figure, her face tucked in my neck and in that moment I realised just how much she actually meant to me.

I don't think that I could let her go now that I have her, and that scared me to no end. All our relationship is based on lies, lied that will end up destroying us.

But I love her, and love makes you do crazy things.

________________________________

This chapter was so freakishly long, like Wow!

sorry for the long wait but life just hit the fan and I got super busy and things are not slowing down one bit, especially now that I have to take care of my aunt who had a mini-stroke (she's alright now but it's always worrying).

I hope the length of this chapter makes up for it!

Wolf loves Freyah?

does she love him back?

where will this lead them?

xoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
655K 21K 79
After Rose and Kendyn, Wolf and Freyah, it's finally time for Damon. The Mortimer is back in business and the eldest of the gang has found himself i...
164K 2.6K 45
[TO BE EDITED] Book #1 (Princess of Greece) "I have offer for you." I start. "Hmm interesting." He walks towards me and takes cigar pack from nightst...
76.5K 7.7K 40
Twisted Dark, Book IV ~~~ Red had left the Covens for a reason. She hadn't liked the rules and instead of being banished like BamBam had, sh...