dolan twins imagines ✰

By sunsetdxlan

just some made-up scenarios about the hottest guys to ever walk the earth to fuel our insane teenage minds :P More

introduction
jealousy - [e]
wisdom teeth - [g]
french fries and milkshakes - [e]
bartender - [g]
google doc - [e]
diary - [g]
bonfire - [e]
coffee shop - [g]
babysitting - [e]
wait it out - [g]
drunk feelings - [e]
skip - [g]
preschool - [e]
i don't - [e]
rain - [g]
bad boy - [e]
seven minutes in heaven - [g]
delivery girl - [e]
lights - [g]
cure - [e]
mistletoe - [g]
special - [e]
forbidden romance - [g]
caught - [e]
our secret - [g]
new year's kiss - [e]
masked - [g]
sleepover - [e]
thank you❤️

camping - [g]

1.6K 38 9
By sunsetdxlan

word count: 2069

~ summary: you and grayson go camping with your friends and an unexpected relationship is formed ~

———————————————————————

The sun slowly crept up the sky until it reached your window, the harsh light awaking you from your slumber. You rubbed the sleep from your eyes and sat up to stretch your arms. You rolled over in your bed and picked your phone up off the bedside table and opened it to see an image of a text message on the lock screen. You read the contact name and sighed happily. It was from Grayson, your impossibly perfect boyfriend.

Morning gorgeous, Chase and Sabrina wanna go camping today. You interested?

You lied back so you were leaning against the headboard of your bedframe and smiled as you typed your response.

Definitely. You going?

You set your phone back down where it was originally sitting and stood up, walking to your closet to pick out your outfit for the day while you waited for Grayson to respond.

You settled on a light pink cropped sweater and black jeans with a pair of white Vans.

Your phone *ding*ed and you closed the door to your closet and skipped over, giggling at Grayson's text back.

Obviously ;)

You slid your phone into your pocket and walked into the kitchen of your apartment to make yourself breakfast.

You pressed the call button on Grayson's contact and made sure it was on speaker before putting it on the counter to start making your toast.

"Hey, what's up," Grayson greeted, his deep, husky morning voice making your heart leap.

"Hi, um, what time are we leaving?" you asked as you carefully spread butter on a piece of toasted bread.

"I'm gonna pick you up in like a half an hour and I'll just drive us both there. Chase and Sabrina are already there and setting up so you won't really need anything expect your phone."

You nodded even though Grayson couldn't see you and wiped your hands together to dispose of the crumbs stuck to them.

"Ok, I'll see you soon, babe," you said, picking up the phone and speaking into it so you could hang up momentarily.

"Bye." You tapped the end button and plugged your phone in so you could have maximum battery for the trip.

You ate your breakfast and barely got through one episode of the show you were watching when Grayson walked through the door.

"Your chauffeur has arrived," he announced, bowing.

"Stand up straight, you goof ball," you teased, bouncing off the couch and walking over to him, pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"Ready?" he asked.

You felt your pockets and made sure you had your phone and keys before nodding firmly.

———

The campsite was so beautiful and open, the trees hugging the area where you and your friends would be set up. The sky was a light shade of blue and the fluffy clouds slowly rolled across it, the perfect weather making you smile widely.

Grayson parked off on the grass and you both laughed at the fact that Chase and Sabrina had gone completely overboard.

There were two tents set up, one for you and Grayson and one for them, you presumed. (They weren't dating but you and Grayson would secretly gossip about the fact that they were totally into each other).

The fire pit was stocked with wood and ready to be lit, though it was still broad daylight, and there were four chairs surrounding it. The picnic table was littered with supplies for s'mores and ingredients to make sandwiches.

You hopped out of the car and Grayson followed, jogging towards the site sitting across the gravel path where cars and bikes would travel.

"Hey guys," you beamed, greeting your two friends once their faces had emerged from behind the tent.

"Finally you guys are here. We've been here for hours," Chase said, running his fingers through his chestnut brown hair.

He was wearing a dark maroon shirt and light gray shorts, accentuating his tan skin.

Sabrina smiled and put her hands on her hips, proud of the work they had done. She had her beautiful, curly blonde hair up in a ponytail and was wearing a purple tank top and dark grey yoga pants to match her pale complexion.

"You guys had a lot of alone time, huh?" Grayson teased, leaning forward to playfully nudge Chase.

They both blushed, not saying a word, and you giggled. They definitely liked each other.

———

After a few hours of sitting around the empty fire pit chatting, you sighed and stood up.

"Anyone up for a bike ride?" you asked.

Everyone copied your movements and nodded, heading over to their individual bikes and clipping their helmets on.

Chase insisted on leading the way so you all hesitantly agreed, worrying about his track record of getting lost, whether it was driving on the road or taking a hike through the woods.

You hopped on your ride and quickly peddled up the hill to catch up to everyone.

Chase stopped for a short moment before taking a right, which worried you because he had to stop and think. You didn't trust that he wouldn't get you lost but he practically forced you to trust him, so you had to.

You all clumsily biked on the gravel for a while, constantly getting your tires stuck on big rocks and having to stop to remove them.

After a while, you finally got in the groove and smoothly rode along the path.

Chase was leading, Sabrina and Grayson were next to each other, and you were not far behind them, having to stop at some times so you didn't hit their back tires.

It was all going great until Grayson's front tire smashed into a big pebble at just the right spot to sent him flying off his bike and onto the ground in front of him.

"Grayson!" you called, quickly jumping off your bike and throwing it to the side to check on your boyfriend.

Everyone else got off their bikes while you ran over to his wounded body laying on the gravel. You knelt down beside him and brushed your thumb against his cheek.

"Are you okay?" you asked nervously.

"Yeah," he replied with a small chuckle. "Just sliced up my hands a little."

He brought up his hands to show you and winced when you took them in your own and ran your fingers along the many bleeding scratches.

"Aw baby," you cooed, feeling so much sympathy for his pain.

You helped him stand up and he quickly shifted his weight one foot, causing him to fall back down.

"Your ankle hurts too?" Sabrina asked.

He nodded and she helped you get Grayson to his feet. He leaned against you as support and you surprisingly had no trouble keeping him balanced. He put minimal pressure on his left ankle, making you his main source of support.

Because of the situation, Chase had to walk his own bike and Grayson's bike back while Sabrina had to do the same with hers and yours.

You started walking back where you came from when you suddenly stopped at a fork in the road.

"Chase!" you called, not able to look back due to the human you were holding onto. "Which way?"

There was a long pause. A very, very long pause until Chase finally spoke.

"I don't know."

"Chase!" you all shouted simultaneously.

It was definitely not the situation to be lost in. Grayson was hurt and Chase and Sabrina were each pulling back two bikes.

"How are we gonna get back?" you snapped, frustrated.

You knew Chase would get you lost, yet you still let him lead the way.

"I left my phone at the site, you can track it if you want," Grayson suggested.

You sighed. Thank god your boyfriend was a quick thinker or you all would have been trudging through the campground for hours, desperately trying to find your site.

You pulled your phone out of your pocket and opened the app connected to Grayson's phone. You tapped on the location and zoomed into the map to get a more exact spot.

You eventually made a mental map and began leading the group back to where you had come from.

———

"Let's all agree on something," you said once the campsite was in your sight line again. "We're never letting Chase lead again."

"Agreed," everyone chimed, even Chase, which made the group break out in a fight of giggles.

You helped Grayson sit down on one of the fold-up chairs and once his body went limp into the seat, you both heaved a heavy sigh.

"Thank you baby," Grayson groaned, too tired to even speak.

He planted a gentle kiss on your lips before you collapsed in the seat next to him. You grabbed his wrist and set his hand on your lap, his palm facing upwards so you could tend to his wounds.

Sabrina fetched you a first aid kit from her car and you carefully dabbed the cuts with rubbing alcohol before wrapping his hand in a thin layer of gauze.

"You should only need to keep this on for a few hours. It should heal soon," you instructed. "And for your ankle, just keep off of it for a while and the pain should fade."

Grayson smiled and leaned over to kiss your cheek, making you smile like an idiot.

Sabrina sighed and rested her chin in her hand.

"You guys are so adorable," she gushed.

You and Grayson both laughed. You were both thinking the same thing but Grayson was the only one with the balls to say it out loud.

"You could have a cute relationship too if you finally made a move on Chase," Grayson teased, making both of them bury their faces in their hands, feeling pure embarrassment.

When they emerged, their faces were so intensely red, you had to laugh.

"God, we're so mean to them," you said, nudging Grayson.

———

Once the sun had set and everyone had eaten their dinners, you all sat around the warm flames and chatted some more.

You guys talked about the upcoming school year, ranked the drama from the year before from pettiest to most realistic, and laughed about every dumb thing you had done that day.

It was close to midnight so you could feel your eyelids getting heavy from lack of sleep. Grayson looked over at you and smiled, the light from the fire casting a gorgeous glow on your face.

He stood up from his chair and took your wrist in his hand, beckoning you to stand up. You eventually did and he took your seat. You were about to protest when he grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap.

You sighed deeply and make yourself comfortable, nuzzling your face in his neck as he reached around you to hold your hands resting in your own lap.

He kissed your forehead and you sighed once more.

"I love you," you murmured, half asleep.

"I love you more, princess," he replied.

Sabrina and Chase looked at each other, secretly vying for a relationship as perfect as you and Grayson's.

And that night, as you and Grayson were just about to fall asleep, you could hear words being exchanged in their tent.

You slowly raised your head up from the ground to hear better and could pick up only a few words, but important ones at that.

"I'm in love with you, Sabrina," Chase said, his voice barely audible.

You giggled to yourself and Grayson sat up slightly.

"They finally confessed, didn't they?"

You nodded and smiled.

"It's about time," you said, making Grayson chuckle as he lied back down.

"I had a lot of fun today. It was nice being one with nature and everything," you confessed.

"I'm glad," Grayson said, kissing your cheek softly before his breathing slowed into a deep, steady pace.

He was asleep.

this is inspired by when i was camping with family late at night and i just stared into the fire and started thinking and suddenly i came up with this plot lol idk how but i did.
also, i think this is my first story where one of the twins is your boyfriend from start to finish so i hope you guys like it because i have a LOT of drafts where they're your boyfriends the whole time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 5.8K 44
Requests are always open <3
170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...
133K 2K 27
you and grayson/ethan are getting married! [he's like 20 something]
621K 11.1K 59
just a book of made-up scenarios about the hottest twins on earth. :) -Highest Rankings: • #10 in 'Dolan Twin Imagines'