Camera Ready | B. Barnes ¹

By -mxrlin

"She might not talk, but she can tell one hell of a story" Dia doesn't talk by choice, only a few people kno... More

Camera Ready
01 → Up&Up
02 → Welcome to New York
03 → Don't Cry
04 → Don't Panic
05 → Yakety Yak
06 → I Feel So Bad
07 → Sleepyhead
08 → Feelings
09 → Kites
10 → Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing
11 → Sunday Morning
12 → Polaroid
13 → Breathe
14 → Poker Face
15 → Fun It
16 → Strawberry Swing
17 → Everything's Not Lost
18 → God Knows I Tried
19 → Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued
20 → Club Tropicana
21 → Clair De Lune
22 → Le Freak
24 → Ob-La-Di
25 → Ob-La-Da
26 → Feel It Still
27 → Mr. Blue Sky
28 → Woke Up This Morning
29 → Viva Las Vegas
30 → Build Me Up Buttercup
31 → She's A Rainbow
32 → 20.1338° S, 67.4891° W
33 → Fix You
34 → Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea
35 → Shingalin
36 → I Hope I Get It
37 → Anenome
38 → The Goonies 'R' Good Enough
39 → Déjenme Llorar
40 → Un Beso
41 → Fluorescent Adolescent
42 → Girls/Girls/Boys
43 → Kokomo
44 → I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
45 → When We're High
46 → Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
47 → Filthy/Gorgeous
48 → I Turn My Camera On
49 → El Muchacho de los Ojos Tristes
50 → Eres Tú
51 → 42
52 → Fernando
Bonus → La Llorona
Bonus → Happy Birthday Bucky and Josh
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

23 → O "Fly On"

23.3K 804 351
By -mxrlin

"Logan, I swear to god, if you don't stop taking my things–"

"I don't like your tone, Scott" Logan said from the couch he sat on and watched tv.

"Stop taking my things!" Scott Summers yelled at Logan from the door.

"I didn't touch your shit!"

"Hey, come on, we're in a school" Rhys told Logan from the kitchen. 

Spending so much time with the Avengers can be tiresome. Dia wanted to take a break from them and their drama and hang out with people she's known for a much longer time. She's familiar with their drama and they're basically her second family.

Dia just wants to be in a familiar place for a while.

"Fine. I didn't touch your manure" Logan told Scott.

Rhys snorted while Dia, who is eating watermelon with a spoon, giggled. Scott clenched his jaw.

"What are you two arguing about now?" Bobby Drake asked both men as he entered the kitchen.

"Look, you're drawing in a crowd" Logan extended an arm at Bobby "Aren't you ashamed, Scott?"

"Give me back my things!" Scott ignored Logan's comment.

"I don't know what you think I have but I don't have it!"

"If that doesn't clear things up, I don't know what will" Rhys told the two people standing next to him. They nodded and Bobby grabbed a spoon to eat watermelon like Dia.

Scott was about to yell at Logan once more, when suddenly a black jacket flew across the room and landed right on Scott's face.

"I can hear you from my room! And it wasn't Logan who took your jacket, it was Rhys!" A female voice was heard from the hallway.

"See? I told you I didn't do it" Logan smirked.

Scott took the jacket and turned to Rhys. The young man could feel the glare through Scott's glasses.

"In my defense" Rhys began "you weren't suppose to know I had it. Wait, the jacket was in my room. How'd she– Ellie, I told you to stay out of my room!" He shouted.

"She's gone" Logan leaned forward and looked out the open door.

Rhys muttered under his breath as he stormed out of the kitchen in search of Ellie. I wonder if he'll tell her about the gang? Dia thought.

"She's going to blast him out of here" Bobby commented.

"He will be missed" Dia typed in her phone.

"Not really" Scott mumbled "and Dia, get your man under control!" He told the young woman with a smile before quickly walking out when he saw a spoon flying his direction.

"Shut it, Scott!" Logan yelled after him.

"No one has more fun about your situation than Scott" Bobby shook his head.

"Everyone has fun with it" Logan grumbled.

"I thought you were working on–"

"It's not that easy" Logan interrupted and looked over the couch to see Bobby and Dia.

"There's a lot of paperwork" Dia signed.

"A lot of requirements" Logan added.

"You two done messed up" Bobby laughed.

Dia pinched him under the arm and he jumped back and glared at her. She went to pick up the spoon she threw and then placed it in the sink and grabbed a clean spoon from a drawer. 

She dug out a piece of watermelon with the spoon and ate it.

"Why do you eat watermelon like that? You just make a mess. Water everywhere" Logan told Dia.

"I like it" Dia signed.

"Its fun" Bobby added and had a spoonful of watermelon. 

"Guys, check this out! Look what we just unearthed!" Clarice Ferguson entered the room with a tablet in her hands. Her vibrant green eyes scanning the room, a grin on her face.

"You and Lola have to get off the internet" Bobby told Clarice.

"We find you top quality videos" Clarice said back.

"We do not need any kind of Shrek remix in our lives" Logan spoke up "ever"

"Those are great! Even Dia likes them!"

Logan and Bobby turned to Lola who smiled and nodded "some of them are fun"

"Others are disturbing. What is wrong with people? Shrek is love, Shrek is life" Bobby shook his head.

"Have you seen Attack on Ogre?" Clarice asked them.

"Okay, stop" Logan put a quick stop to Shrek videos and memes "what do you want to show us?" He stood up and walked around the couch to join the others.

Before Clarice could answer, Lola Flores, ran in the room "have you showed them yet?" She asked Clarice.

"Not yet. Look, what we found. Oh my god, this is great" Clarice repeated herself and held up the tablet so everyone can see. She pressed play and the video had an old-time look.

Logan, Dia and Bobby were confused in the first couple of seconds, but as soon as they saw someone they know, onscreen their jaws dropped and they didn't know if to cringe or laugh.

Maybe both. 

The video is only a minute long so it ended way too soon for their liking. They didn't have much to say, but Clarice and Lola were giggling.

"They used to make commercials! Oh my god, they're great!" Lola is so happy.

"I have so many questions I want to ask Jubilee now" Bobby quietly said.

"I didn't even know they made commercials" Dia admitted.

"I only have one question," Logan told the group "are there any commercials with Scott?"

·𖥸·

Dear Jonathan,
   I still don't understand how writing is suppose to make me feel better, but if it makes me feel less crappy, then I'll do it. 

We found out that Joshua and Bucky Barnes are related. It was wild. It was crazy. It was mind-blowing. Josh refused to accept it at the beginning, but its been a couple days since the revelation and I think he's starting to come around.

He told his family about it and they were...they had no words. They haven't spoken to Bucky yet, its best to not overwhelm him, so he's getting to know Joshua first. He found out that Bucky hasn't read Lord of the Rings so the big nerd lent Bucky his copy of the books so he can read them. I can tell he's itching to show Bucky the movies but he wants him to read the books first.

What a nerd.

Also, somehow the idea of going to the zoo came up and everyone agreed. So we're going to the zoo on Saturday.

Let's see, what else, what else...

Oh, a birthday is coming up. The Maximoff twins. I expect there'll be a party, or just the Avengers hanging out like they do everyday. But a birthday means a party and gifts and food. Mostly food. 

I don't know what to get them. Pietro really likes Biscuit, so maybe I can get him an animal from the shelter. I'll get him a white cat so it can be a ghost, like him.

Bad joke. I need to be stopped.

What about Wanda? What does she like? The color red. "Red, the blood of angry men!" Sorry. We're movie educating Steve and Bucky and we watched Les Misérables last night and I got that song stuck in my head.

She likes Vision. Vision the Windows system. You know he's a walking hotspot? Isaura used him as a hotspot because her internet wasn't working. Now my question is, if someone uses him as a hotspot, can he see what the person is browsing?

Honestly, there's so much about Vision that's unknown. But he's cool. Pietro called him a microwave oven the other day and Wanda heard him. Needless to say, it did not end well for him. Don't worry. Speedy Gonzales is still alive. Wanda would never hurt her brother...that bad.

The twins have a special connection, just like Pablo and Isaura. I suppose all twins have some sort of special connection.

Anyway, I'll think of something to get them for their birthday. There's still time.

.....

Gosh, honestly, I don't even know what I'm doing anymore! I'm thinking this way too much. I should be writing whatever comes to mind but it's too hard.

Why did I think this was a good idea?

Ugh.

When you have no words, so all you can do is express your feelings in scribbles.

AGH!

I'm sorry.

I'm so, so, sorry.

Until the next time.
Your friend,
Tony Stark.

•••

I wanted to finish and post this chapter yesterday but I had an allergic reaction to a medication and I legitimately thought I was gonna die.

I'm alive and well. I still feel sick but I'm much better than I was yesterday.

This is the video they saw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 169 25
The life that J (Jules) Johnson has had is anything but ordinary. Fosterlife hasn't been kind to her due to her abilities and when her only friend St...
3.8K 114 33
"I retired from that life. I don't even have my suit anymore, the feds took it when I went under house arrest," - After her team was torn apart by a...
70.5K 3K 53
An Avengers Bucky Barnes x OC Story ***SMUTS*** You've been on the run for over a decade, after acquiring powers of invisibility and losing your pare...
49.6K 1.1K 191
"Well, he's a mimic. Y'know, monkey see, monkey do - but a bit more serious." "Yeah, just a bit more serious, Tony." When y/n and Bucky are saved fro...