U N H O L Y - [Sweet Pea]

By curvaparabolica

NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED "Pure sin, that's exactly what he was". Published II | II | MMXVIII More

P R O L O G U E
P L A Y L I S T
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
A/N: Lesson in Unholy
1.1
1.2
1.3
A/N: Pause (No biggie)
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
E P I L O G U E

2.4

8.7K 219 28
By curvaparabolica

     Kate lifted her head as she heard the rumbling motorcycles nearing her. She leaned against the hood of her car. It was passed midnight and the darkness of the night had bathed Riverdale in a black sheet, a single pair of stars lighting up the void of the sky. Spying into her dad's office, they had made sure she got security from seven in the morning till ten in the evening, in more simple words, from when she woke up till she was going to sleep. Kate made sure she saw no one following her when she drove away from her home to meet up with her brother at Sweet Water River. She squinted her eyes at the bright headlights of three motorcycles that stopped a couple meters away from her. "What kind of shit hole is this, Jackie boy?". Kate lifted her eyebrows as she heard a Scottish accent, the biker on the left shaking his helmet off. "Same as Charming, Chibs. Now watch your language a bit, this is my baby sis". She relaxed as she heard the voice of her brother.

Jax hung his helmet over the handles, walking up to her, followed by the Scottish one and another biker. "Hey, Kate". He mumbled, wrapping her up in a tight hug. "Jax". She sighed. "Chibs, this is my sister, Kate. Opie's here next to me". Jax nodded to the very tall biker that stood on his right. "Troubles in town, darlin'?". Chibs asked and moved his hands to his pockets to search for his cigarettes and his lighter. "It's a long story, I'll make it as short as possible. You know the Lodges threat when dad couldn't keep Hiram out of prison? Well we have to pay now, but dad seems to enjoy it a bit too much. The Lodges are offering him money for his company in the sick business he's holding in Riverdale". Kate hissed. "They closed a school, the school the Southsiders went to, including my boyfriend Sweet Pea. They aren't the most rich people of the town and they're taking away the Sunny Side trailer park too, possibly. It's sick". She continued.

Jax shook his head, his lips curling up in a snarl. The Sons of Anarchy were used to a lot of the rough kind of business, weapons, coke, killing people, being in prison, but they treat kids and women with respect. "I literally have security, they want me to stay away from my friends, but the majority of them come from the Southside. My father even threatened to do something to Sweet Pea if I don't stay away from him". Opie looked over at her with his arms crossed over his chest. "What do you expect from us, Sons, Kate?". He asked, sharing a look with Jax. "Help. I want your help when it gets too much. If the Southside gets to know any of these plans, it's war. I'm willing to pay if I need to". Kate was desperate for back up, as she couldn't tell the Serpents about all of it yet. She didn't want to know the concequences of her father for him. "You don't need to pay, Kate, don't be crazy". Jax shook his head.

"What? It's business". Chibs huffed out his smoke. "You can decide with the club. I just want to know if you can stay around if hell breaks loose". Kate said, fiddling with the keys in her hands. Jax nodded. "That's okay. Chibs? Ope?". He looked sideways and the other two nodded as well. "Does the Southside have a motorclub?". Chibs asked, stepping on the cigarette to put it out. "Yeah, Southside Serpents, why?". "No, Chibs". Jax said. "What?". Kate and Chibs both asked. "Did you deal with them?". Kate asked now, wanting to know if Sweet Pea was involved or not. "They're kids, they...". "Jax". Kate's voice was stern. "Coke, they needed to get rid of coke. The tall one with the long, greasy hair, no offense Ope, he called me". Kate took a deep breath and pushed her hands over her temples. "Okay, my boyfriend dealed coke with his gang to the Sons. Sure, I can take that news with it too". She let out a sarcastic chuckle. "He's a tough one, Kate. I'm sure he's seen rougher". Jax shrugged.

"You have our word. Call me whenever you feel unsafe". He kissed her forehead and Kate watched how the bikers got their helmets on and drove away again. She guessed they'd stay nearby, they'd have their contacts. Kate opened the door of her car and pulled it close as she sat down in the leather seat. She locked her seatbelt and started the engine, leaning her hands on the steering wheel. She stared in front of herself for a moment and put the car in reverse to drive backwards and away from Sweet Water River.

    Sweet Pea's hand rubbed slow circles on her thigh as they sat next to each other on the sofa. Kate leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed deeply. "I already invited Archie". Veronica was talking about the posh event that was all about her and Kate couldn't care less. Especially not after she had learned that Veronica was in a conspiracy with her parents and their disgusting plans. "But I want you guys to be there as well. Usually these kinds of events, baptisms, confirmations, are family only. But since it's all about me, and you guys are my chosen family, I pulled a few strings and reserved you a pew". Her hand clapped on her thigh. "Us too?". Toni asked with a frown, meaning her, Fangs and Sweet Pea. "You too". Veronica sweetly smiled. Kate clenched her jaw. "What is the dress code?". Kevin asked. "Catholic chic". Oh, Kate could throw up. "So, dresses for the girls, veil optional, and coats and ties for the boys". Sweet Pea leaned over to her, a kiss placed on her cheek. "I bet you look beautiful in it".

Kate felt her face heating up and she managed to smile at him a bit. Their conversation was interuped as Mr. Weatherbee called for Jughead and Betty, some others standing up too. "Veronica, do you have a moment for me?". Kate put a bittersweet smile on her face. "Sure". Veronica replied, smiling too, but she couldn't hide the twitch of the corner of her mouth. "Everything okay?". Sweet Pea asked, holding her hand before she could leave. "Yes, just have to make some things clear". He grinned at what she said. "Laters, babe". Kate and Veronica moved to the ladies restroom. "What is it, Kate?". Veronica politely asked as she took her lipstick out of her bag and started to reapply it. "The psycho plans of your parents that are pulling my parents along with it. And you want to get the Serpents to your party too? Are you dumb? My parents literally hired security so they can make sure I don't go to Sweet Pea's anymore. I don't know what game you're playing, Veronica, but the level is too low for me. Don't think I don't have any backup. When North and South are clashing, you'll here me saying "I told you so"'.

"You better not tell him". Veronica said softly, clearly startled by Kate's outburst. "I won't, because I don't want to know what your father will do to him". She was about to leave as Veronica stopped her. "All of the security will be at my party. You can sneak out if you want to and not come". Kate looked at her for a second, but said nothing and turned around. Sweet Pea was waiting for her at her locker, knowing she needed some books. They had French class together and he took her hand in his as they walked down the hallway. "Everything okay?". He asked, looking down at her. "Fine, just some girl stuff to take care off". Kate said, smiling up at him. They walked into the classroom and sat down in the back, next to each other of course. The teacher welcomed the class and told them to open the books on some page. Kate sighed as her mind was on another planet, leaning her head in her hands and staring at the book in front of her. She stirred slightly in her seat as she felt Sweet Pea's hand on her thigh, but relaxed as it was just him.

"You're tense lately". He hummed softly, twirling a pen between the fingers of his other hand. "Stuff with my parents". Kate whispered back. "You know you can tell me, if you want to". Sweet Pea said, his hand feeling warm on her skin. Kate waited till the teacher turned around again. "The head of general Picken's was slashed off the statue". She started, which made him frown a bit, he hadn't heard the news yet. "And because my parents saw me with you and Toni during Pickensday, they hired security for me as they think you guys are dangerous". Kate rolled her eyes, lying a bit the actual story. "Shit. Means you can't come over anymore?". He asked. She shook her head. "Not during daytime. I can sneak out at night, but there's a test week coming up and...". "You don't have to explain, it's okay". He mumbled. "You can't do anything about it". She could, but she ignored that fact for now. "Let me take your mind off it". His face was close to hers as he leaned more to her side. "Now?". Kate squeaked.

"Restroom, let's skip French". Sweet Pea shrugged, raising his hand. "Yes, Sweet Pea?". The teacher asked him. "I forgot, I need to be in Mr. Weatherbee's office". He said. "And what is so important that it has to be during my class?". She replied. "Gave Jones an eye as black as his soul". The Serpent replied with a grin, causing some others to chuckle softly. "Go". The teacher rolled her eyes and moved back to teaching the group. Kate saw him walking out and she hesitated, she hadn't skipped a class before, definitely not for a guy. "Miss?". Kate asked. "What, Ms. Pearson?". She was clearly annoyed that she was interupted again. "I left my bag in the lockerrooms of the gym. It's Gucci, my mom wouldn't be happy if I left it there". She said, mentally wanting to slap herself for such a stupid excuse. The teacher waved her away, rather wanting her to go than to disturb her class with Sweet Pea. She put her notebook and pens back in her purse, walking out of the classroom.

Kate took a left down the hallway, laughing as Sweet Pea pulled her inside of the toilets already. "This is insane". She said while he kissed her eagerly. "Insane is what I am because of you, baby". Sweet Pea grinned and she rolled her eyes with a laugh, pulling him into one of the stalls and locking the door. "We don't have much time". She hummed while he lifted her up against the wall. "Lucky for me I don't need much time to make you come, doll". Sweet Pea replied and his hand moved under her skirt again, feeling her dampened panties. He got them out of the way for his fingers and she gasped as his fingertips felt her wet labia, coating them with her slick before pushing two of his digits passed her entrance. "No sound". Sweet Pea's blackened eyes bored into hers and she nodded, her teeth harshly digging into her lower lip as his fingers worked their magic on her. She felt her thighs quivering with the way he curled them upwards, no sexual interaction between them for too long.

Sweet Pea felt himself harden, his cock pushing against the zip of his jeans at how she was struggling with staying quiet, only the dirty, squelching sounds of his sodden fingers audible. "Pea...". She whimpered, feeling the shivers running up her spine as her orgasm began to blossom in her lower abdomen. "What do you want, baby girl?". He whispered back, stealing a kiss from her lips. "Fuck me". Sweet Pea groaned lowly at the words she spoke.

"Your wish is my command".

     "We all got the eviction notices, but I swear to you, no one is going anywhere". The voice of FP Jones boomed through the Wyrm as all of the Serpents were listening. "The heat has been on us since Pickens Day, and they are using that damn statue as an excuse to turn it up. But if we're gonna fix this, I gotta ask: Is anyone in this room responsible for cutting off Pickens' head?". His eyes moved over the Serpents. "Why don't you ask your son what he has to say?". Tall Boy's gravely voice filled the silence after FP's words. Sweet Pea and Toni exchanged a look as they saw the Serpent walking in like he was the second leader of the group. "What is your problem with me, Tall Boy?". Jughead snarled. "You wrote the article that started this mess. You and your posse fired up the opening shot at Pickens Day". He replied. "It was a peaceful protest!". Toni came up for Jughead now. "That accomplished nothing". The older Serpent bit. "What's to say you and your boyfriend didn't go back that night with a ladder and a chainsaw?".

"Hey! We didn't do it". Some jumped by the sudden volume of Jughead's voice. "Hell, Tall Boy, you're the tallest guy, you wouldn't even need a ladder". Sweet Pea looked up with his eyebrows raised, sure he was a couple centimeters taller than Tall Boy. "Jughead, Tall Boy, the last thing we need right now is to turn on each other. Hey, we'll find a way out of this". FP spoke to his son. Jughead roughly pulled himself back, walking outside to take some fresh air. Sweet Pea shook his head, the mess this club got itself in every now and then was unbelievable. "Had fun in the restroom?". Fangs suddenly said, making Sweet Pea look up from his phone. "How'd you know?". He laughed. "Kevin, he saw you guys going in there, with the two of you". Fangs wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh, what were you and Kevin doing then? Waiting for your turn?". Sweet Pea teased and Fangs rolled his eyes. "I wish. I'm afraid he doesn't like me that way". He sighed. "It'll come, Kate and I weren't like this at the beginning either". He shrugged, having a cigarette between his lips now.

"You at least liked each other". Fangs complained. "She hasn't been around much lately, hasn't she?". He asked and Sweet Pea shook his head after he lit the end and breathed in the smoke. "No, her parents have gone a bit psycho after the Pickens' statue disaster". He explained. "Hired security and all that bullshit. She basically can't leave the house". Fangs whistled through his teeth. "Shit man, at least you still see each other at school though". "Yeah, else I wouldn't know what to do". Sweet Pea said. "Ehm, you have us?". Fangs patted the bar to indicate Toni and him. "You know what I mean". He rolled his eyes and Fangs laughed. "Come, let's go home". Sweet Pea hopped off his bar chair as the doors of the Wyrm opened, Penny Peabody walking in while she forcefully pushed Jughead inside.

"Good evening, Serpents. Let's talk".

A/N: I'm leaving for holidays next Monday, so this is the last update before I leave! 💗 Thank you so much for 150K+ readers! Omfg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.2K 24
"It's ok if you hate me Mitch. I get it." I looked up at him to see him staring at me an unreadable expression on his face. "But you have to underst...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1M 22K 52
"You aren't even a Serpent, princess!" Tall Boy yells. "My name is Kitty Jones, Tall Boy, and I am a Serpent." Katarina Jones snarled in reply. "Unti...
2.4M 139K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...