Innocent Eyes (Loki x OC)

Af starksrogers2023

Lia Collins is a member/agent of a private organization called Classified Soldiers and Intellects (C.S.I). Sh... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note before Epilogue
Epilogue: You Are My Sunshine
THANK YOU :)!!!!
oof

Chapter 17

2K 69 19
Af starksrogers2023

A/N: too much OC plot in this chapter. Hope you like it though! :) -Joyce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Lauren, for offering shelter and taking care of my brother" Thor said, "I'll be back again tomorrow to visit him" he added.

Lia smiled, "it's nothing... I made him promises, and I care about him a lot" she said.

Thor smiled, "I just wanted to say I like you for him; you're nice, caring and I see that you truly love him" he said.

She blushed "of course I do, but Thor... he needs you" she said "I'm here for him and I love him with all my heart, but he still needs you to love him with all your heart, he came to believe that he had no family and doesn't belong anywhere... please, prove him wrong" she pleaded.

Thor smiled "I will... I promise you and thank you again" he said "I'll see you tomorrow, Lady Lauren" he said taking her hand and kissed the back of her palm "please take good care of my brother" he said. She smiled "I will..." she replied. Thor let her hand go and walked to the quinjet joining the Avengers and they left.

Lia sighed and closed the door, then she went up to check on Loki, "Loki...?" she called knocking on the door "Can I come in?" there is no answer, she still opened the door anyway but she just peeked from the door "Loki...?" she called again. Loki was standing in front of the window just staring out of it, "yes love... you can come in" he said without turning around to look at her.

Lia relaxed and widen the door for her to enter, she walked towards Loki and said nothing; instead she enveloped him in a warm embrace from the back, Loki leaned in to her embrace and he ran his hands over Lia's arms that is wrapped around his waist, "Thor is saying the truth, your father didn't send him to capture you and throw you back to prison..." Lia said softly "do you want me to ease your mind again?" she suggested.

Loki smiled and gently loosened her arms around him so he could turn around to face her, Lia remained hugging him after he turned and he placed his hands on her cheeks, "my love, you're the only one I need for me to feel eased" he said. Lia blushed and rested her head on his chest, listening to the beat of his heart and she closed her eyes "Then what do you want me to do for you?" she asked softly.

Loki sighed, resting his chin on the top of her head "I just need you to stay with me..." he said. She smiled "I'm not going anywhere" she replied then she looked up to him and smiled "I'll never go anywhere..." she repeated, he smiled but her eyes suddenly laced with worry "and what about you? Will you stay with me?" she asked.

His smile faded a bit "I'll never go anywhere as well..." he said and sighed "unless I have to go..." he added. She bowed her head, sadness filled her, he worriedly looked at her "hey... don't be sad, it breaks my heart" he softly said, she looked back up at him and smiled, "that's more like it..." he said and leaned over to kiss her softly and passionately.

Later –

Lia and Loki are on the couch of the living room; Loki is reading a book while Lia is laying her head on his lap fiddling her phone. Then suddenly her phone vibrated and it fell from her grip and smacked right to her face, "OW!" she yelped, "Oh dear... are you okay?" Loki asked concerned. Lia got up rubbing her nose, "Yeah..." she simply said and answered her phone, "Hello?" she said.

Caller: Hello Lia...

Lia: oh hey Elena... what's up?

Elena: we've got the results from the bodies

Lia: *got up from the couch* really? So, what is it about?

Elena: be thankful, they're not real humans; they are clones

Lia: yeah, I know they're clones, so?

Elena: they are clones of you and Roland... with yours and Roland's DNA

Lia: *eyes widened* what? How is that possible?

Elena: I don't know too; hair, blood, saliva, everything... it matched 100%, but they are not real humans... they are programmed dummies with human like structures. I'll show you more of it if you come to the headquarters right now

Lia: *exhaled* alright... I'll be there

Elena: and oh... you can bring Loki for safety, remember they threatened him, you need to make sure no one will come after him when you left

Lia: will do... I'll be there ASAP

Elena: sure, I'll see you

Lia: bye... *hangs up*

"What was that about, love?" Loki asked grabbing her hand. Lia turned around to face him, "I have to go to the headquarters, they have the findings on the bodies we encountered yesterday..." she explained "and you're coming with me" she added. Loki's eyebrow raised, "Why?" he asked. Lia rested her hand on his face, "because I can't risk it love, what if those clones came after you while I'm not around? If something happens to you I won't forgive myself" she said gently.

Loki deadpanned, "if you have forgotten my love; I am the God of Mischief and I am known to earth as the most dangerous criminal, you make it seem like I can't protect myself" he boasted. Lia glared at him, "I don't care, you're coming with me and you won't go out of my sight no matter what" she said, Loki opened his mouth to speak but he was cut off quickly "and I won't hear anything! You're coming with me mister, whether you like it or not! You understand?" she half-threatened. Loki chuckled, "I was just gonna say, I love it when you're being strict and protective" he flirted.

Lia blushed but shook it off to remain serious, "don't you dare flirt your way out, go to your room and change!" she ordered, Loki's chuckle grew to laughter and he surrendered, going up to his room to change.

CSI Headquarters –

"Mmmh darling... you look gorgeously sexy in your outfit" Loki complimented in his deep, charming voice. Lia is wearing an all black leather suit which fits her body perfectly, her hair is tied in a ponytail and there are guns and bullet magazines on all of her holsters; a typical looking agent, Lia raised a brow questioningly, "uhm... thanks" she said shyly and they continued in the HQ operating room where the others are at.

As they entered, Lia saw that all of unit Charlie is inside as well and their eyes darted straight towards them; some of them are shocked, others are confused and some reacted nothing since they already know or had an idea. Loki gulped at the sight a dozen eyes looking at him, wait maybe more than a dozen! Lia grabbed his hand and secured it in her grip, reminding him that she's there.

"So it's him..." Leila is the first to talk, "he's the one who came out of the Bifrost..." she added. Lia gave Loki's hand a squeeze, "yes... it's him, and during that time I can't tell, so I'm sorry..." she stated unapologetic.

Hannah chuckled "so you hide it from us and denied about it when we questioned you..." she said "I knew it that you're lying..." she added. Lia smirked, "I know you're still thinking that I'm lying even after you apologized, but still I'm sorry" she said still unapologetic

'I'm dead...' Loki thought to himself. 'As long as I'm here, you're not...' Lia whispered in his mind through telepathy.

"You know, my cousin works in New York, he's very dear to me... like a brother" Kobe spoke, "then he was put in coma for 2 weeks... all thanks to the army of space robots led by a certain someone" he finished and eyed Loki, Loki cowered as he caught the glare and bowed his head.

"Alright, break it up..." Elena interjected "I called you here to say something; recently, Lia and her companion was attacked in a theme park by these people..." she started and showed the bed with the clones on it, "they aren't actually real people; they are clones, programmed dummies with human-like structures and their resemblance to Lia and Roland is not the surprising thing; it's their DNA, it matched Roland's and Lia's DNA's 100%"

"How did that happen? Lia and Roland weren't kidnapped to forcefully take their blood samples and anything, right?" Leila asked

"That we still don't know." Elena replied "I've sent Bravo to scale around Algeria and some parts of Africa to investigate, have you read the files I've sent you?" she asked, all of them said yes "There's a possibility that the smugglers are associated with the ones who made this" she pointed the clones "the closest theory we have is 'The Abomination'" she concluded.

Kobe scoffed, "The Abomination is a hoax, there's no proof whatsoever of their existence, and it's been going around for years!" he said. "Kobe's right, and they are enemies of the government, empty-threatening the white house for ages but still nothing happened" Hayden seconded.

"What is The Abomination?" Loki asked curiously out of nowhere, all eyes shot straight to him after he dropped the question, the room went silent. Loki gulped "I was just curious..." he reasoned.

Elena smiled, "The Abomination is a group of hijackers or terrorist, which one exactly, we don't know. They have been threatening the government for years and none of their threats seem to have taken place; but they did make it clear what they're doing down there: and that is cloning basically everything; weapons, people, technology" she explained then her sight dropped to the clones on the bed "and it seems like their new face is C.S.I." she continued, "I don't know how many of these are out there, I don't know how did they did the cloning of Lia and Roland and I don't know what their objectives are but we need to stop it" she finished. Then the door bursts open revealing 11 more C.S.I. members

"And we actually found out about their objective..." Strike team Bravo commander Travis Jensen announced as he entered, he threw a file on the table in front of Elena, "World domination and the end of C.S.I.," he said, "We found an underground base of this group in Kenya, and we're here to confirm that the attack and the clones are from The Abomination" he finished.

Elena is flipping the pages of the file, her face expressionless "what do you mean 'the end of C.S.I.,'?" she asked. "They are done targeting the government, knowing that we're earth's guardians they can never harm anyone." Travis started, "But if we're taken out of the equation they can easily cripple the world, starting from the government. They'll initiate chaos here and there, start wars, turn the entire civilized world into battle ground. A world where they will rule" he said.

"And what about the other heroes?" Loki asked again out of nowhere, this time nobody looked at him, letting him speak as if he's part of the team, "like S.H.I.E.L.D., The Avengers? Are they gonna target them too?" he asked with concern

Travis smiled, "of course; S.H.I.E.L.D. and Avengers are one of the primary bringer of peace and justice to this world, anyone that will stand in their way will be eliminated. And it starts with us; the C.S.I., a group of powerful people that despite staying underground and not having any affiliation to the government, kept its reputation and intentions untainted and clear. The Abomination wants to destroy it, that's why they created the clones, to turn the world against us..." he said, everyone jolted at the latter sentence, clearly having fear "soon they will destroy S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers the same way, until no more heroes are left standing..." he finished.

The entire room fell in an uncomfortable silence, everyone's fear is showing on the look of their faces. Elena blew a deep sigh, "did you find out anything else? Like, who is their leader?" she asked.

Travis smirked, "apparently, their leader is with us, in this room, right now..." he said and his sight darted towards Loki's direction. Everybody followed his sight and all of them are now looking at Loki.

Loki's eyes widened as he looked around and saw the intimidating looks he's receiving from the entire team 'I am so going to die right now...' he thought to himself.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
21 0 2
It has been days since the Asgardian family found about Ethan. Ethan was Thor's forgotten twin brother. While hovering over the streets of New York...
7.4K 328 51
Book 2 of the series. Book 1 is: you will be mine. An avenger + Loki fan fic After the events of the previous book Alice is now on her own. From le...
267K 9.8K 36
BOOK ONE OF THE PROPHECY SERIES Dahlia is used to not being noticed, enjoying being invisible to those around her. But then Thor accidentally takes...