For Art (Trafalgar Law x Read...

بواسطة ABAO14

Art + nude paintings + hot crush + teasing = lots of troubles for (Y/N)! Highest rankings: 1# in TrafalgarLaw... المزيد

Erotic Sketches
Body Painting Part 1
Body Painting Part 2
Traces of Sanguine
Art of revenge
Different Perspectives
Game of colors
Red Ink
Love, war and art
Oil Pastels
History of Art
Aquarela
Painting the future
Erasing
Living Nature
Living Nature part 2
Anatomy Design
Arquitecture
Our Canvas
Torned Photographs / Body Painting Part 3
The day has finally arrived!
Meaning of colors: Green of hope
Red-orange of sexual desire
Black and White: the beginning of the end
Purple: Deeper Ambition
Yellow: Unexpected Joy
Blue: Female Wisdom
Concept Art
Sculpting
Creations (Bonus/Epilogue)

The lover's portrait

3.3K 93 30
بواسطة ABAO14

Your parents stayed for the whole week, their confort allowing you to be more relaxed around Law's parents and engage in fun activities with the group that you didn't expect to, like playing in the snow, going out for musicals and charity events in hospitals.

A part of you saddned to the harsh reality of many families leaving their seniors and sick relatives behind to enjoy their own holiday, but another part of you was glad you could share and give joy to those in need.

You ended up meeting very sweet caring patients Law's parents and himself befriended along the years.

Almost without even noticing the week was ending and so was your time with your parents. Just as fast did they come as they went. They couldn't afford to stay for New Year's Eve as they had work very next day, 2nd of January, but they sure did give you advice on your crumbling love life.

Your parents advised you to be honest with your partner as he treated you the same way and deserved it, plus with such little time left it didn't really matter when but how you would presented the news.

Since your parents arrival your activities had been non-stop, allowing you to distract yourself from the subject, but now with them gone your brain remembered you of your responsabilities and troubles.

After dropping your parents off at the airport and bidding your goodbyes, you and Law's parents, who also planned on going back home after tonight, relaxed at yours and Law's home, getting ready for the fireworks display that would happen in this special night.

Law and Mr. Trafalgar, both wore black fancy suits, making you and Ms. Trafalgar melt with heart eyes and furious blushes, and waited for you two in the living room while chatting.

You and Ms. Trafalgar took your time putting on your sparkly elegante dresses and your most refined make up.

During that time you two chatted very casually and comfortably, the very opposite of how it was in the begining. You then discovered she too was a hopeless romantic, althought none of you admited it to your partners.

Once you were done, you descended the stairs and posed for your beloved ones, who drooled and shamelessly tried to get a feeling or two.

You now knew where Law had gotten his perverted side from...

Minutes later you were inside the car, driving to a nice restaurant Law's parents loved and recommended you to try.

The dinner was of course the most delicious and expensive meal you had ever had in your life, fortunantely Mr. Trafalgar was the one paying the bills.

Eleven and thirty into the night, you, Law and his parents hurried to the main garden in the city, where the fireworks would go off. It was near the restaurant so you didn't need to worry about finding a new place to park the car.

You knew your friends would be around somewhere, so wanting to share the show with them, you messaged the group, receiving immediate replies.

Mr. And Ms. Trafalgar agreed to find your friends on a special spot the group kept with a special view to the show and the garden itself.

You walked throught the park and just above a small cliff with a waterfall covered by old giant trees, protecting the space from most prying eyes, did you find your friends. Most of them...

Law introduced his parents like all the others introduced their own, but a question rised once a couple without a child introduced themselves:

"Where did Zoro go?" – You asked his parents who remained calmand collected.

"He said he needed to go to the bathroom, although we think he's lost his way here considering how long it had been." – The father chuckled, his deep voice surprisingly deeper than any male you had met, even Zoro himself.

"I also need to go, I'll be right back and if I see him I'll bring him with me!" – You announced earning a few nodds from your friends, their parents and your lover.

Glancing at your phone you saw you only had fifteen minutes left to go to the bathroom and hopefully drag Zoro back with you so you picked the ends of your dress up, not to damage it, and dashed through the park, skillfully running with your high heels and earning a few gasps.

Once you arrived you thanked god there was no waiting line and went right in the cabin. After a few minutes you were done and out.

Looking around you didn't see any sign of a certain green haired man, but you did hear voices, very loud angry voices coming from the back of the washrooms.

You battled yourself for a few seconds, undecided if you should put your nose in other people's business or not, but in case something bad happened you felt you needed to be there...

You pretended to look around for someone as you casually walked unnoticed to the side wall that stood hidden by some near bushes.

Your ear perked up identifying the female's scritching voice and the deep lazy male one.

Perona and Zoro...

"You promissed we'd be together again!" – She yelled clearly choking on some tears.

"It's not that simple!" – He retorted.

Perona cried louder making Zoro panick without knowing what to do.

"I want to forgive you but I can't!" – He tried to make her see his side.

"But I did what you told me! I stopped sabotaging (Y/N) for you!" – She yelled the last sentence with fury making you gasp and turn to look at them with your phone recording.

"She's your friend! How could you even do that in the first place?!" – He held her arms beside her torso in a tight deadly grip.

"I thought you had given up on me after accepting her offer to be her model..." – She pouted, trembling from fear at Zoro's rage.

"I get that. But why destroy her project and why exposing her and Hancock like that?! Do you know how hard she worked for that project?! And how heart breaking it was for her to be expelled from the competition?!" – He pulled her closer locking her with her.

Perona's trembling increased and so did her silent tears rolling down her face as she shook her head in a negative answer.

You stood petrified with your phone in your hand, not knowing how to react and letting the scene unfold before your eyes.

Zoro suddenly let go of Perona making her snap her head up to look at him in worry as he turned around to grip his hair in frustration.

"I don't know what to do anymore... I don't if I can do this... us..." – He admitted making her sniff – "This... This side of you... Ugh! How can I even deal with this?! Even if I do forgive you now how will our future be? You always being jealous of every girl that aproaches me? I'm sick of this... This is why I broke with you before..."

The last part seemed to have hit her hard as she dropped her head low and cried to herself.

The two remained silent, not knowing what to do, including you. Thinking that was enough evidence you stopped the recording and put your phone back in your purse before walking towards the couple.

"I think I may have a solution." – You stated watching the two jump in surprise and terror at your voice.

You walked back to the group with Zoro and Perona right behind you receiving relieved smiles from everyone.

Law asked where you were, the show was about to start in five minutes, you shut him up with the 'long line' excuse and hugged his side as he did the same, turning back towards the view waiting for the fireworks.

After the magnificent firework's display everyone ate their 12 raisins, made their 12 wishes and shared a glass of champagne in celebration.

You and Law shared a quick but meaningful kiss and smiled, wishing each other a happy new year and then the group.

After a few drinks and hugs everyone decided to get out of the spot and go down to mingle.

Most parents sat on the grass, getting to know each other, along with some of your friends while others played around or tried to mingle with strangers.

A vibrant purple dress caught your attention as it belonged to a special woman you had been awaiting.

"I'll be right back, just catching up with Boa." – You kissed Law's cheek walking towards the said woman.

"I got your text." – She cleared.

"Good. Let's go end this." – She nodded and you walked ahead towards the green and pink couple that stood in the corner.

"I have a few questions." – Hancock went straight to the point and asked more about their relationship before and after college.

It took a while, they had a long past together, since middle school to be more exact. But nonetheless it didn't stop you two from reaching your final decision.

"We want a 3 weekly visit to the school's counseling so we can keep an eye on you and no more victims. One slip up and we'll send the vídeo to straight to the police. Are. We. Clear?" – You had to admit Hancock could be scary when she wanted to and she had a good reason for it as she too had been one of her victims.

"Y-Yes mam!" – Perona looked torned between happiness and fear while staring at Hancock.

"Good." – You smiled at a blushing Zoro rubbing his neck awkwardly.

He gave you a curt nodd and you took it as a prideful thanks.

"When were you going to tell me?" – Law turned towards you with a deep frown making you jump in surprise.

"W-W-What are y-you talking ab-bout?" – You sweat with your heart thundering in your chest.

"You bought new lingerie and didn't care to show me!?" – He smirked and licked his lips aproaching your blushing figure.

And you fainted.

A/N:

Ok so it looks like I'll be doing one more chapter. Next one is the last one :) 

Btw the title has to do with Zoro and Perona, I'm writting/'painting' their future together like a portrait. I felt like explaining this cause I feel that most titles become confusing sometimes xD

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.7K 514 28
Focusing your relationship with Law, mostly AU.
43.2K 863 24
This is the Law one shot book. It's all about The Surgeon of Death here. Just making this to write a few one shots here and there when I need somethi...
131K 4.6K 21
🔱 With You 🔱 ~°~°~°~° It's about meeting The One, set in the past. Sounds just like one of those typical love stories, right? Well, it is not ent...
18.3K 568 7
Sirens are considered the black sheep of the Fishmen society, known for seducing and eating both men and fishmen alike. Feeding is not the only reaso...