the kings maid

By lunagoddess123

what if your father betrayed you and sold u to slave trader ?what if that slave trader sold u to the palace... More

authors note
chapter one;
chapter two
not an update
chapter three

prologue

222 3 0
By lunagoddess123

Rose pov
I can't believe my dad sold me. Even if he abused me
Beat me for absolutely no reason I still loved him but him selling me to a slave trader beat it all. Well I just have to get use to being a slave I hope I get a kind owner.

Darius pov
My mum has been pestering me to get a wife cause she is tired of overseeing queenly duties meant for my wife so I decided to hold a ball to pick my wife I don't care where she is from as long as she gives me my heir. People think am heartless but they don't know that am just waiting for the right person to break that hard exterior I have crafted around my heart now I reserve my smile just for my mum and my sisters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 906 31
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
9.6K 661 49
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...
9.9M 750K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
23.4K 2.4K 42
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...