Different

shadow-crashdrive tarafından

The sight before him was horrifying, though he stared upon it with blank blue eyes. The mask he wore dripped... Daha Fazla

Birth
Growing up
Gennin
Test
Training
Chunin exams
Entrance
Written exams
Forest of death
Fight/prelims
Prelims
An old friend
Missing
Two months
Hes back
A clear up (not a chapter sorry guys but please read if you confused)
Why im not updating

Team 7

5.8K 139 101
shadow-crashdrive tarafından

Naruto gazed at the sky with a small smile. Soaking in all the calmness and freedom he had at home. Suddenly having a bought and frowning he stood up and stared at his beautifully made home, he created and lived in for 5 years. Everything inside the house was made by him, a couple things he had some help from marketers that travelled into monogamy to make a little money on the market.

Sighing he started to trek towards the hokage tower before stopping. Face palming he dragged his hand down and sighed at his own stupidity. Around the village he placed his own special kunai in different locations. He also had his own seal for the Hiraishin.

Concentrating, he searched through the different seals he had through out the village. Finally finding the proper one he flashed out of the forest and reappeared in front of the Hokage in a flash of blue, Hiruzen sat at his desk writing paperwork, with a tired expression on his face. Glancing up when he felt another presence, he stopped writing and waited to see what the boy wanted.

"Jii-san, I came to inform you that I no longer live in the same place, do to living conditions I was given. I now live in the forest about a mile outside of civilization, if you go atop the Hokage monument, you will find a trail in line with the Yandaime, if you need me, just send some chakra three this kunai and I will appear," The boy explained. He was curious about what happened in the apartment he gave the blonde but ignored it and memorized the information he gave him. He took the kunai out of the blondes hand and looked at it for a moment.

He was just like his father, no doubt. He even had a special kunai for the jutsu that they both mastered and both had a seal for it. The kunai was a gold metal with black thread for the handle. The design was three diamonds and had the Uzumaki crest along with the kanji for speed engraved on it. He could also faintly see the seal that was placed onto the handle. He now realized why he made the grip black.

Driving the kunai into the desk, he was astonished to see it slid half way through the would smoothly with no splintering.

"Alright my child, ill remember that, in the mean time you better get to class. Your getting your gennin teams today, oh and Naruto." Hiruzen stopped the boy from fully leaving his office. The blonde turned in question, "please try use the door"

Naruto grinned cheekily at the Hokage.

Appearing into his seat he looked around at the class and seen that they were all to engrossed in their conversations to notice that he appeared out of thin air. Turning to Shikamaru, who sat in front of him sleeping, he jumped into the empty spot beside him. Then he closed his eyes and decided to sleep as well.

Footsteps could be heard out the second doorway and in cane the sensei that taught the class. Iruka gazed at all his students with a soft smile before looking at all the papers he had in his hands. "I am happy to inform everyone that you all passed the graduation exams. However the road to becoming a shinobi, is not an easy one. You will face hardships and losses on different missions you will be given. You are shinobi, and you work under the hokage's orders, no one else's. I will now give you all your assigned teams.

—> skip to the ones that pass

Squad 6 is still in transmission

Squad 7 is; Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke

Squad 8 is; Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuuga Hinata, and Shino Aburame

Squad 9 is still in transmission

Squad 10 is the inoshikacho trio consisting of Yamanaka Ino, Nara Shikamaru, and Akimichi Choji

Go for lunch and your Jounin sensei's will pick you up back here after" Iruka assisgned. Then he turned and walked back out the door while all the students grabbed their lunches and things, Naruto jumped out the window and landed onto the soft grass below him. He seen Sakura trying to ask Sasuke different things and sighed reluctantly. Slowly he turned towards the duo and flashed over to them at amazing speed.

Sakura slightly flinched when she seen a flash of blue appear and Sasuke glowered at the blonde that now stood in front of them. Naruto crossed his arms and looked the two up and down before thinking to himself about something.

"What do you want Naruto-Baka, what you think your all cool now because you changed your style and looks or something." Sakura sneered. She could also feel some guilt well in her chest. She didn't want to say these things but she seen others do it and all she wanted to do was blend in so she acted how they also acted.

"Shush Sakura, also you have great chakra control and if you train more you'll be able to become an amazing medic. You should start to learn some of the techniques that lady Tsunade of the Sannin wrote." Naruto inquired. He suddenly took out the scrolls he used for iryō-ninjutsu and passed it to the blossom haired girl. "You should also keep your hair long and tie it up more, you look prettier then"

Then he turned to Sasuke and stared at the boy for a bit. The. He took out a scroll and passed it to the Uchiha. The boy in turn took it from Naruto and gazed at it for a bit.

"It's the truth. Open it when your ready, also you should start going for the Hokage position, you'd make a great leader. Of course it's up to you" the blonde stated, then he bid both students a nod of farewell before flashing away.

He reappeared in front of a shop. This day was marketing day and all the shops were ready and starting to become packed. There were different stands scattered about, like dessert and lunches, drinks, there was also weapons, and tools you could use on the front lines.

Naruto searched through the different stands before finally spotting the one he was looking for. He ignored all the glared he was receiving from his fellow villagers and proceeded to run towards the black smithing stand.

The stand owner was a tall built man with a slight scruff on his chin. On his clothing was chains that seemed for show but if you were someone with sharp eyes. You could see the chakra spikes that were hidden on the weapon. It was also dripping with poison and Naruto almost chuckled when he seen the man yell at a couple of kids who were trying to steal his stuff.

"I see your still not fond of kids"  the man spun around at Naruto's voice and grinned at the boy. Naruto grinned back a looked at all the weapons that were on display.

"You really have to come down to the land of tea some time Naruto. I have a whole shop down there that's filled with all my stuff. I'm also looking for a blacksmith apprentice"

"Man Koru-san. You know I'm on the path of the shinobi. Maybe I'll see you on one of my missions. Though pretty soon I'm thinking of taking a training trip. So yea maybe I will visit you. Anyways. You have them ready right. I'm running out of my stock. This batch will be the last ones anyways. I have to give a couple away in case of emergencies" Naruto explained. Koru sighed at the boy and turned towards his boxes of weapons. He did a couple of hand signs and a scroll, with the label of Naruto's name on it, flickered into view. Koru handed the scroll to the blonde boy who in turn grabbed it and stuffed it into his pocket.

"Thanks Koru. I have to leave now though. Gotta get some lunch and then meet with my sensei. So I'll see ya later." Naruto waves at the man, then went on his way to another stand. This one was handing out bento boxes. He got a teriyaki chicken bento with spring rolls and noodles.

Naruto quickly gobbled down the food, and continued to make his way through the market. A couple of little children ran by and before they farted past him he bought a flower crown for the girl. The said child blushed and gave him a toothy smile before running off to her friends and showing off her new gift.

Naruto chuckled at the cuteness of the little girl before turning into one of his favourite shops and smiling at he shop keeper.

"Ahh Naruto-kun, do you mind helping we are getting a lot of costumers today and are running short on staff"

Hiruzen stood in a apartment with a silver haired Jounin. His silver hair was sticking up and swept to the left. His headband also covered his left eye, while a mask covered the lower half of his face. His posture was lazy and he was reading an orange book labelled 'Icha Icha paradise' he once and a while looked around, but all there was to look at was a sink full of dishes and a futon laying on the ground.

"This is Sasuke Uchiha's apartment." The Hokage stated. He glanced around once more before sighing and shaking his head. They had one more spot to go to. About 10 minutes ago they finished looking at Sakura's house and figured out she was a regular fan girl.

"Alright last stop is Naruto's" Hiruzen told the aloof man. They both flashed to the top of the Hokage monument and Hiruzen looked at the forest on top. Sure enough there was a path that led deeper into the place. Walking into the entrance the two older men looked around in the woods and found lots of animals either sprinting away, or looking at them with curious eyes.

"Naruto only recently told me about this so right now I have no clue where we are going" the Hokage explained. Kakashi stared at the man questionably and then turned back to the path they were walking on.

After about 3 more minutes of walking they came upon Naruto's house. The place was handmade from what they could tell and looked amazing. The roof was made from straw and wood while the base of the house was made from wood and brick. They walked the house and gaze in awe of all the furniture inside. They looked through his fridge and cupboards while also looking at his different rooms and what he had in there as well.

They finally left through the back door and stopped when they found themselves staring at a garden of different things. There was wheat growing along with vegetables and fruit. There was also flowers and herbs growing in different places showing the two men that Naruto knew medicine and poisons. They both went back into the house and exited out the front door instead.

All the way back they were silent and kakashi flashed away once they returned back to the Hokage monument.

Naruto sighed tiredly as he wiped down the last table. Turning to gaze at the clock on the wall he slightly clinched and gasped in shock. "Gomen I have to go to the academy to meet my teacher. Goodbye granny" Naruto waved at the old women. She smiled in response and waved back before turning to another costumer.

Naruto sprinted towards the academy at a fast pace. Hopping onto the roofs to avoided any of the civilians he jumped from roof to roof and then jumped onto the academy building. Using chakra he stuck to the side of the wall and then slowly entered the classroom silently. He looked around and seen team 8 and his team sitting inside still. Sakura was sitting silently at the table reading one of the medical scrolls with her hair tied up. It seems she took Naruto's advice to use her chakra for something.

Turning to Sasuke he seen the glaring at the desk confusedly and smiled faintly in sympathy. The poor boy was so confused on what he said before.

"Oh hey Naruto. Thanks for giving me these scrolls I tried adding chakra to my attacks and trained a little during lunch and seen that you were right. I did have great chakra control" Sakura stated. Naruto looked at her clothes and seen a couple of wounds on her hands and could see a lot of dust and dirt on her. Walking up to her he grabbed her wounded hands and started to heal them.

Instead of the green glow that medics normally have. His was a gold colour and her wounds healed after a few seconds of holding them.

"Oh thanks for that. I still haven't gotten down healing wounds onto myself." Sakura muttered sheepishly. Naruto chuckled at her and shook his head.

"No don't push yourself. From what I can tell you used up a lot of chakra during lunch. Just continue reading the scrolls through and after you replenished enough train some more. Though make sure that you don't use to much otherwise you'll pass out." He told the pinkette. Sakura nodded at him and continued to read the scroll that she had in her hand.

Suddenly the door opened and in popped a woman with black hair and red eyes. She swept her eyes across the room, smiling at Naruto as she went, and locked her eyes on her team.
"team 8 come with me." The three kids that were assigned the team stood and left the room silently and that left team 7. Waiting silently, they cheated here and there before a hand gripped the door. Naruto sent a kunai flying in the direction, as soon as the door opened, the kunai zipped passed the silver haired man, who in turn jumped shocked at the sharp weapon flying passed him.

Turning to the person that threw the kunai, he found himself staring at a boy who looked exactly like his old sensei. Gulping slightly at the cold glare that was sent to him he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Uhh team 7 meet me on the roof." Kakashi flashed away in a cloud of smoke, the three kids then turned to the window and jumped out. Sakura stuck to the wall with ease as well as Naruto. Sasuke however had some trouble and turned to the blonde for help.

"You need enough so that the chakra from the wall will attach to your. You need to keep that amount all the way up" he told the raven. Sasuke nodded and sent chakra to his feet. He then attached to the wall before feeling his feet slightly slide. He quickly ran all the way up and grabbed the railing safely.

"Don't worry we'll work on it." Naruto told the boy after he walked up.

"Alright introduce yourselves." Kakashi clapped. He turned to the blonde boy and gestured to him to go first.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, gennin of the leaf, I like to train and make things. I dislike certain things and my dream is to become the hokage's goei shōtai/guard platoon" he introduced. Kakashi nodded and turned to Sakura.

"I'm Sakura Haruno, gennin of the leaf, I like to read about medical ninjutsu, I dislike certain things, my dream is to surpass lady Tsunade" Kakashi nodded a little shocked that she broke out of the fan girl act by just giving her a couple scrolls. He turned to the last Uchiha and nodded for the boy to start.

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha, gennin of the leaf, I don't literally like anything and I dislike certain things, what I want to do is to find out the truth and become the first Uchiha Hokage." He stated. Kakashi stared flabbergasted at the boy and eye smiled before starting to introduce himself.

"Alright my name is Kakashi Hatake, Jounin of the leaf, I like a lot of things, and I dislike certain things, and I don't have any dreams" he stated then he eye smiled once more. The three students were all dead panning at the silver haired man.

"Man this guy is pretty boring"

"Yea I thought he would be super cool"

"What a joke"

Kakashi started to anime cry and turned towards the depression corner. Shaking off the effect he stood back up and clapped his hands.

"Alright team 7 we are going to start our first training tomorrow. Meet me at 7 am ja ne" then the man flashed away. Team 7 blinked in confusion before snickering.

"Let's meet at 6 am tomorrow. I have a feeling he's going to be late again." Naruto stated. Both his team members nodded in response before they all went their desperate ways. Naruto smiled discreetly and flashed to his house in the woods.

They were finally team 7.

_______________________________

Hey everyone. I'll be updating everyday, or I'll try to. Anyways hoped you liked it. Vote and comment if you'd like. Just please don't hate. If you do not like my book then please stop reading.

Thnx,

Shadow
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

127K 2.7K 38
A boy covered in scars and blood is found at the bottom of a cliff. What happened to him and what will happen next? Read to find out .. p.s. I do not...
360K 15.9K 59
His mask fell at her feet, cracks evident of its soon-to-be short lifespan, but its structure still in one piece. With unsteady hands, she picked up...
32.2K 600 18
During the battle between Naruto and Kiba during the preliminaries of the chunin exams. Kiba landed a killing blow to Naruto's heart. Naruto's dark...
175 18 9
On this story Sasuke is a normal human who high school student with his friends Shikamaru, kiba, choji, Lee, neji, Hinata, Sakura, Gaara, shino, TenT...