CELEBRITY GROUPCHAT ミ☆ BOLLYW...

By baedrinath

▻ ❛ VARUN DHAWAN CREATED GROUPCHAT. ❜ IN WHICH VARUN DHAWAN CREATES THE FIRST EVER BOLLYWOOD GROUPCHAT TO LEA... More

00 | CELEBRITY GROUPCHAT
01 | YOU TRYNA EXPOSE ME, ALU?
02 | MY ASS DOESN'T NEED SAVING.
03 | WHO'S YOUR CHAACHA?
04 | MEANWHILE ON THE SETS OF 'KALANK' . . .
05 | AREY, LADKI AJEEB HAI!
06 | YOU'RE MY STRONG GIRL!
07 | YOU'RE HOTTER THAN THE SUN!
08 | I'M SO CHILLED, ICE SHOULD BE JEALOUS!
09 | NO WONDER YOU PLAYED 'ROHAN NANDA' SO WELL!
10 | HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARJUN-E-MANN!
11 | ELEVENTH OF JULY.
12 | SHE'S BACK, BABY!
13 | I LOVE YOU, JACQUEEN!
15 | SAB BADHIYA HAI!
16 | WATER IS A COLOURLESS LIQUID.
17 | SORRY NOT SORRY.
18 | DEEPVEER KI SHAADI!
19 | SHE ISN'T RUNNING AWAY ANYMORE.
20 | SIDHARTH AA GAYA!
21 | SHAADI KAR LO!
22 | HAYE, SARA ALI KHAN!
23 | KARTIK YOU'RE AN OVERNIGHT SENSATION!
24 | I MISS YOU, CHIRKUT . . .
25 | YOU'RE THE GURU OF PROMOTIONS.
26 | KALANK NAHI, BLOCKBUSTER HAI.
27 | MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!
28 | EVERYBODY LOVES VARUN!
29 | I WAS THE DREAM OF THE TEAM!
30 | DRUGS.

14 | MISSION ACTIVE.

2K 155 117
By baedrinath

private phone call between varun dhawan and arjun kapoor.

varun-e-mann😍: so, what's the plan that you wanted to tell me about so badly that you woke me up at four in the morning?

arjun-e-mann👀: hey, don't be so moody. remember, you woke jacq's up way earlier than this!

varun-e-mann😍: okay, fair enough, but can you get to the point already?

arjun-e-mann👀: is my darling little varun-e-mann angry with me for disturbing his precious beauty sleep?

varun-e-mann😍: can you just tell me what your plan is already, because even though i kinda want to kill you for waking me up, i'm intrigued to know what the hell your crazy brain has come up with this time.

arjun-e-mann👀: we need to get everyone active.

varun-e-mann😍: active? arjun what the hell is wrong with—

arjun-e-mann👀: no, not like that, you idiot! i mean active on the groupchat.

varun-e-mann😍: and how are you planning on doing that? don't tell me you want me to somehow arrange a date that we are all free from work just to make this possible!

arjun-e-mann👀: that's exactly what i want you to do!

varun-e-mann😍: okay, for you. but you have to help me out with this, it's not exactly the easiest job.

arjun-e-mann👀: obviously i'm going to help you out, yaar! but, hold on, what are we going to name this mission?!

varun-e-mann😍: what about, mission impossible?

arjun-e-mann👀: no, that's way too basic. oh, i got it, what about mission active?!

varun-e-mann😍: alright, mission active it is, for my arjun-e-mann.

::

(13th August, 2018.)
+ you'll always be in our hearts, sridevi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
28.6K 557 71
We're back ladies and gentlemen and the gays and the theys Moggy: hi I'm Moggy and I used to write about pokèmon but died to go to Dream Smp heaven...
3.3M 175K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
44.9K 799 100
Some twice memes because why the hell not! Start: 6/22/22 End: 7/12/22