Rainimator Lorebook

By radapedaxa

The war for survival in the Overworld caused factions to spring, each with their own goals. This book is an... More

Introduction
Updates!
The Humans
The Nether Horde
The Ender Watchers

The Undead

7.1K 90 61
By radapedaxa

Some say the undead rise when someone is not buried properly, but they are only myths written nowhere, not even in the enchanted books. They are fierce rotten creatures who still know how to hold weapons probably because some of their human memories still remain.

However, they are merely mindless monsters dominating the land of the Overworld, for they fell apart when Herobrine was defeated.

Notable characters (left to right):

Herobrine

Appearances: The Struggle, Cold as Ice, We Are the Danger, Goodbye

Bio: A legendary undead who commands the undead army. His only motivation is to destroy mankind.

Arsenal: He favors dual swords as his main weapon. He has the ability to manipulate lightning and imbue his weapons with shock capabilities. He can also dash short distances and teleport his way out of danger. However, his most powerful ability is to take control of the undead army and command them to his will.

Personality: Egocentric and irrational, his sole campaign to destroy all of mankind has driven him mad. 

Blackbone

Appearances: Cold as Ice, We Are the Danger, 

Bio: Military advisor to Herobrine and commands small units of wither skeletons.

Arsenal:  He wields a giant sword, which possibly came from the Nether. His bone plating allows him to withstand melee attacks and bullets, but he has no match against magic.

Personality: Obedient and loyal to Herobrine.

See the next chapter for the Nether Horde

Infernius

Appearances: Wither Heart

Bio: An undead pyromancer who destroyed the Coven. Not much else is known about this mysterious entity's backstory.

Arsenal: Can control fire and has a wide variety of pyromancy spells. He can also fly around and charge at incredible speeds.

Personality: ????

See the next chapter for the Nether Horde

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
47.7K 1K 29
if Tanjiro died and Giyu found Nezuko and brought him to the Master and began the Trial, meanwhile the Mist Hashira found interest in this demon and...
2.6K 228 69
Oh my gosh I re-did it again what the heck but enjoy it again lol I honestly dont know what to put again other than thanks :>
40.5K 878 23
Link is an ordinary teenager who blends into the background. His life is very mundane until he meets a girl with a familiar stare. The girl that goes...