. The Love Of My Life .

By saliahmay

"PLEASE JIMIN PLEASE I-I LOVE JUNGKOOK NOT YOU LET ME GO!". "oh baby girl im not going to hurt you unless you... More

One Big Dance
Moving In:
Closer
My New Lover
Back At .BIG.HIT.
Stay With Me
A Day With You
Jimin
On The Run
England
Together In England
Togerther In England .Pt 2.
Taken
Shocker
Why
Wait What!
"JUNGKOOK!!!"
Saving
Questions
Answers
Thank GOD
Extra
Extra pt 2.

An Old Friend

87 6 4
By saliahmay

                    CHAPTER 1

  Beep beep beep beep! The noise burned in my head as the alarm clock rung. "Uhh...I hate getting up in the mornings but it's time for work".

I stopped and looked at the time on the alarm clock 7:45am.

I quickly put on my cloths and headout the door. "Ok so I have to be at work at 8:00 so let's hurry". "I'm y/n i'm 19 years of age and single I work at this really big company called .GAZE. entertainment but not today i'm being transfered to work at .BIG.HIT.
entertainment" where ever thats at.

Y/n walks into .BIG.HIT. "wow!..." I was not expecting this it's huge kind of". I said to myself.

"Uhh...i'm sorry I did not see you there i'm sorry".
I said in a weired way as I bumped into the person in front of me.

" No it's my bad I should have seen you there" the man said.

" hi i'm jungkook i'm sorry if I hurt you". He said in a nervouse tone". " hi i'm y/n and i'm sorry".

(UH YAH SO THEN QUITE SAYING SORRY):/...jk ;)

" Uh are you knew here".he said " Umm...you could tell that because"I said as I squinted my eyes in a confused way. "Well it's just i've never seen you around here before and you look like you are lost". Umm...yes I am new you caught me". I give a fake smile and chucle a little.

Uh...well do you want me to show you around I don't mind".

Really thank you". "Sure no problem" he took my hand and said let's go. I quickly took it away and said "umm...who do you think you are grabing my hand like that". I said in a mad and slight confused tone.

" I guess you don't reconize me do you".he said as he raised his eye browls at me. "Uh...no I don't......wait are you the Jeon Jungkook back in high school". I said exitedly " I remebered that i've been talking to jungkook for a while on my phone but I was to busy to meet him in person again he was strong and vary hansome.

(U GOT THAT RIGHT GIRL;)*

Oh...so you do reconize me". "Of course I reconize you...your were my bestfriend back in highschool". I gave him a hug not thinking. He gave me a hug back. "wait we are still bestfriends right?". He said to me wondering.
"Of couse sorry that came out kind of wrong huh". stupid y/n how could you do that I said to myself.

He said " so...do you want me-". Before he could finish someone called out his name. "JUNGKOOK?!...JUNGKOOK?!"... "Ah jungkook there you are come on".

*(hey so sorry if its bad this was my first time wrighting so please don't judge me;) hoped you liked it if you did click the little gold star at the bottom of the page let me know if you enjoyed it down in the comment section :)

(HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR SORRY THAT IS SO SHORT I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LONGER)..;)

-saliah♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.9K 30
"You're free! Go away! Never come back!" |•| "I'm sorry... I never knew you have that history.... But i still love you.. " |•|
167 31 12
when idol fall for Indian girl Y/n- I'm not interested in love 😏 jungkook -don't worry I will let you fall for me y/n-this is never gonna be jungko...
244K 7.6K 38
•If you fell for two people at the same time, chose the second, because if you really did love the first one, your heart wouldn't have beaten for the...
623K 11.7K 47
"I'm babysitting you, so you are doing what I want. Even if It is something sexual."