Scary Urban Legends

By painfullyilleterate

A collection of equally terrifying stories for those readers that are easily scared 😈 My goal is to scare m... More

Tips
The Girl Who Wasn't
Video Tape
This is me
Help Me
Something is wrong with my neighbors
Birch Trees
Natalie's Dad
We Discovered A Rocky Mountain Creature
Where Are The Beasts
The Lady In The Corner
John
I can smell death
A/n
Do The Right Thing
Old Rain Man
The Apartment Story
The New House
Pretending to be asleep doesn't work
A ladder to the sun
Haunted By My Sisters Doll
The Faceless Man
A Good Housewife
Help
Break In
Arin
Home Alone.. I think
Disembodied Voice
Old campus
Room 20
Hairy arms
Thank You

Straight Hair

3.1K 120 58
By painfullyilleterate

*lol this story is kinda stupid but oh well I'm posting it anyways*

I've always been jealous of my younger sister. She was pretty,tall, had perfect straight hair and really smart. She was always the favorite.

After she was born, my parents didn't even know I existed anymore. I bet they wouldn't even know if I was dead or alive.

Mom has always loved her so much. Dad kept on saying that they didn't have a favorite, but it was obvious that they were lying.

I had it when she 'accidentally'
knocked over moms favorite china vase and said that I did it. I slept hungry that night.

I had my chance for revenge when my parents went out for dinner, leaving me to babysit. Oh yeah, I'm getting her.

Exactly 5 minutes after my parents left, I stormed into Gina's room and slammer her door shut. "What in the bloody hell is wrong with you??" I screamed at her. She grinned at me and calmly said, "What can I say? I'm the favorite. They love me more!"

That's

It.

Unable to control my anger, I pounced on her and strangled her. "THEY DONT LOVE YOU MORE BITCH!" I kept yelling over and over again, while staring into her fearful eyes. Before she stopped struggling I heard her mutter something in another language.

*part 2 to this is coming soon yall*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 14.5K 32
"J-Jimin, I n-need you. Please help m-me." "I'll call the nurse!" "NO!" "Only you can stop this, please .... help me." What will happen if the doc...
33.9K 1.4K 200
A bunch of quotes from anime's. I don't own any of the pictures I use. Highest ranking: #2 in animequotes 28/6/19 #152 in quotes 30/6/19 Some of the...
25.8K 623 29
Basically the title. Just creepy texts between people... but is that really it? Enjoy 😈 Highest ranks: #1 in the door #640 out of 27k+ in creepy #52...
62.5K 3.1K 58
This world is full of entities, oddities and things that cannot be explained. In this book, some of it would be shown. Some can be real or made up. H...