SHIPWRECK. โช Newt Scamander โซ...

By lahotaste

๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐–๐‘๐„๐‚๐Š โ”โ” โœงห–*. | โHands off.โž | โœงห–*. Sirens are born with soulmates, but it is up to them to find... More

shipwreck
act one โ†“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
act two โ†“
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three

eleven

12.6K 465 117
By lahotaste

( FOUR MONTHS LATER 

"Trinity, are you ever going to stop moping?" her mother asked.

"No," she pouted.

Daphne sighed. "You're acting like a little kid."

Trinity sighed and ignored her mother.

"Hey, Trinity! Are you listening to me? Poseidon, how did you become this way?"

"How did I become this way? Poseidon's arse, you are such a hypocrite, Mother," she spat out.

"Are you blaming me for how you turned out?"

"Yes!" Trinity exclaimed.

"You - "

"Daphne. Enough," Trinity's father ordered. "You are out of line, Daphne. Trinity is right. You were never like this when we first met. What happened?"

Daphne scowled. "Nothing happened! She's just being a brat!"

"I think the one being a brat is you. I will talk to you later. Now leave," Aereas ordered.

"But, Aereas - "

"Do not question me!" he shouted.

Daphne flinched and swam away.

Aereas turned to his daughter and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "It will do you some good to sing today. It's been months since you last sang."

Trinity sighed. "Do you think it will do me any good?"

"I think it will take your mind off of things for a while," her father reassured.

Trinity nodded. "Okay. I'll sing today."

"Once he hears to his heart's content, sails on, a wiser man. We know all the pains that the Greeks and Trojans once endured on the spreading plain of Troy when the gods willed it so - all that comes to pass on the fertile earth, we know it all!" the sirens sang in unison.

A nearby ship came by and its course slowly turned to the direction of the sirens. Sirens fed off of the euphoria their victims felt when they sang. Their original course was in the other direction, but after hearing the sirens, the captain turned the other way instead. Trinity stopped singing and watched as the ship slowly made its way to the rocks that she was sitting on.

"Trinity, shouldn't we move?" a siren asked.

"You may, but I think I'll watch from here for a little while more," she replied.

From a distance, a voice called her name. Trinity looked up in confusion. Her eyes squinted as she looked at the people on the ship.

"Trinity!" the voice called again, much more clear.

Her head snapped up in a flash and her back stood up up straight to get a better look. "Newt?" Trinity started to hyperventilate. "Oh, Poseidon, he'll die if this continues." She nibbled on her nails. "That's right! Newt!" she screamed. "Use your wand!"

Newt was close enough to hear what she said, but he wasn't sure. If he did use magic, he'd fall in the water anyway, but he wasn't sure if he could wait any longer. Newt thought of Apparition. He could do it, but he wasn't the best while under pressure.

Newt took a deep breath. "I'm doing all of this for you, Trinity," he mumbled.

He made a hand motion that teleported him a few feet away from Trinity. Newt's head came up out of the water and he had to swallow the bile that was coming up his throat. Trinity dove into the water and helped Newt get somewhere far from prying eyes.

"What are you doing here, Newt?" she hissed.

"I was a fool, Trinity. When you found Tina and I kissing, she brought herself on to me. I never wanted that because at the time, I loved you, Trinity. I never realized it until after you left, and so I came to take you back. I was a real Hufflepuff, Trinity, and I'm sorry. Please, come back?"

Trinity let out a dry chuckle. "I'm very angry with you, Newt. If you weren't my soulmate, I would've left you on that ship. I also don't know what a Hufflepuff is, but, yes, I'll come back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778 52 19
Lets just put it this way. Their first year of college. They are siren and wizard. Best friends and end up falling in love. Plz read it took me for e...
17.8K 1.2K 82
๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜, ๐——๐—ฅ๐—”๐—–๐—ข ๐— ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฌ In which two star-crossed lovers get their hearts dragged through hell and back just to be toge...
2.3K 61 10
The prequel of Beyond Blood; With Bellatrix preserving her family's bloodline and Andromeda completely tarnishing it. Narcissa Black is stuck in the...
121K 6.1K 35
Lorelina, Lina for short, doesn't have many friends at hogwarts. That being, because she has more friends in dept of the black lake then she does on...