SHIPWRECK. โช Newt Scamander โซ...

By lahotaste

๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐–๐‘๐„๐‚๐Š โ”โ” โœงห–*. | โHands off.โž | โœงห–*. Sirens are born with soulmates, but it is up to them to find... More

shipwreck
act one โ†“
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
act two โ†“
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three

seven

13.3K 474 161
By lahotaste

"Tina, it's been almost a year, yeah? Go see him already," her sister, Queenie, ordered.

"I don't even know where he is, Queenie," Tina retorted, shaking her head before pouting.

"And you're just going to give up? That's not the Tina I grew up with. What's the harm anyway?" asked Queenie, shrugging as she lifted the teacup to her lips to sip.

"He could've found someone else!" Tina grumbled.

"Really? I've seen the way he looked at you before he left. I also kinda went into his mind and - I know, I'm sorry. Don't call me a - That's rude, Tina. But - anyway - he likes you." Queenie smiled proudly. "Hey, don't think like that. Any man would be lucky to have you."

"Liked, most likely. Where do you suppose I find him?" Tina asked.

Queenie shrugged. "You're the one that works for - technically - the government."

Tina sighed. "What you're asking for me to do is impossible."

"What I'm asking you to do is highly unlikely," corrected Queenie.

Tina scoffed. "Like that's any better."

"Hey, watch it, Tina. I'm the one making dinner tonight," Queenie threatened.

Tina sighed and grumbled. "I'll be back."

"Where you going?"

"The Ministry," Tina replied.

"When I said go find him, I didn't mean - "

Tina slammed the door.

" - right now." Queenie sighed, placing her teacup back onto the saucer. "Oh, dear. This cannot be good."

[A/N: who likes Tina? I don't and I know other people like her, but I just wanna see who do and don't.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 46 5
It's not everyday you meet the king of the vampires, the alpha of the werewolves, the leader of the sirens, the most powerful wizard, the master grim...
125K 4.7K 18
This is a creatur story!!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ Draco is a siren, he has known his whole life! What happens when he comes into his inheritance and has to find his ma...
68.1K 2.7K 56
A siren princess left her home in search of her mate that she once met, but was young to even realize it. She meets a wizard(Harry) by a small lake t...
691 8 20
China, Russia and America are pirate's sailing to an island called 'Untrust' too hunt the creatures o the island. The three pirates never really got...