Shot Through The Heart (Sho...

De isabellaburhart

"Even if the stars burn out and our world is falling around us, this is me promising I'll never leave you. (Y... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 28

5K 182 369
De isabellaburhart

"In your dark days, just turn around and I will be there. And maybe I won't have any more light to give than what you already have. But I will take your hand and we will find the light together." ~Unknown

♥♥♥

♪Listening suggestion: Chances by The Backstreet Boys

----------

A week later, Shoto's dorm. (Y/N)'s POV

     Today I was the day I decided to give Shoto the brunt of my life as a teenage assassin. It was hard for me to talk about it, which is why I'd waited, but now I was ready. We were sitting on his bed doing homework for a while until I brought it up.

     "This can't wait . . ." I suddenly said, breaking our studious silence. I put down my pencil.

     "What is it?" Shoto asked, doing the same and turning to me.

     "There's a few things I've put off telling you - about my being an agent - that I want to tell you now."

     "Okay," he said, moving his textbook off his lap. Still looking at me, he leaned forward with his elbows on his thighs, hands clasped. I have to admit I was always so turned on when he sat like that.

     I sighed a little. "So . . . me, Kaito, and two other kids were taken from the same town when we were about five, from different places though. One of us was from an orphanage, another from the alleys, and then Kaito and I were from the same foster home. We didn't want to go, but our guardians (if we had some) gave us to the agency after being offered a lot of money. After that, we were sent on a plane here."

     "(Y/N) . . ." he gently rubbed my back in sympathy.

     I scooted a little closer to him before continuing. "As soon as we got here we were registered and then we got our chips. It hurt like hell, I still remember when they put it it. It hurt for days after." I shuddered.

     "Is it like a microchip?" he asked.

     I nodded. "Yeah, sort of, except it does a lot more than that. It's a tracking device, and my higher-ups control how far I can or can't go. That's why I'm always asking how far away places are. And then, another thing I didn't tell you . . . I do have a quirk."

     "So you're not quirkless, then. What is it?"

     "I don't know it's official name, but I can create invincible force-fields, though how long I can hold it depends on how strong I am at the moment. I just tell people I'm quirkless because of the chip; it shuts off my ability to use it. I remember only just starting to use it before I was brought here." I paused to look at him.

     Shoto seemed a little indignant. "You mean they control you so much that you can't use the abilities you were born with?"

     I nodded.

     "Do you all have quirks?"

     Again, I nodded. "Yes, and we all have chips." I wasn't sure if Taega had a quirk, but as far as Shoto knew, she wasn't even affiliated with me in this way. I didn't plan on telling him about that right now. However, I knew that Nachika, Riku, Kaito and I all had quirks.

     "Where is it?" he asked. "The chip."

     I got up from the bed and stood in front of him. I felt around for it above my right ear. "It's here somewhere . . ."

     Shoto got up, now standing close before me. He placed his hands on the sides of my head but searched with only his left. "This side?"

     I took my hand down and nodded.

     He growled a little. "How inhumane are these people? I mean, in your head?"

     "Yeah, I know," I answered. "They put it there so we can't get it out without hurting ourselves."

     He continued to massage the area for the chip. "And this had been here since you were five?"

     Again, I nodded.

     Suddenly he found it, and I winced, letting out a small cry. "Aaaahh . . . you found it. It hurts when it's pressed on."

     "Oh, sorry." Shoto relieved the pressure and just lightly touched it with his finger.

     I looked into his his grey and turquoise eyes, and saw that he was deeply concerned, along with a few sparks of anger. "How could they do this to you . . ."

     I bit my lip, feeling tension in my chest again. I myself couldn't believe I'd put up with it for so long.

     Hands still on my head, he looked down at me. "It'll be okay, I promise."

     I kept my gaze on him, and sniffled a little. I trusted him.

     My eyes drifted from his eyes to his mouth, suddenly wanting something from him. I didn't want anything else at this moment. My hands ventured to the top of his tie, and started pulling.

     He understood and leaned his face towards mine, until our noses brushed. We felt each other's breath for a second or so, then brought our lips together in a deep kiss. He lifted me up a little so that I was more his level, and I braced myself by wrapping my arms around his strong neck. I felt his hand move along my lower spine.

     We pulled away for air, then exhaled through our noses as we went in for more. Shoto began kissing me faster, not realizing he was starting to move as he carried me. I felt him back up against a wall. Nevertheless, we continued.

     I began feeling the tip of his tongue tracing my lip, then withdrawing. Every time I felt it I went all insane inside for him. I didn't want him to stop.

     "Shoto . . ." I'd whispered his name between kisses. In response I felt the hand that wasn't holding me stray up to the back of my head, massaging through my hair.

     Eventually I lowered myself to the ground, but kept my arms around him. Our lips parted, but we kept our eyes closed as we continued to hold each other.

     "I love you so much," he whispered to me.

     "I love you too." I subconsciously began walking backwards, taking him with me. I drew his hand from around me and held it close to my chest, I liked feeling it's warmth.

     My heart was mocking me from within. And you weren't sure if you guys were official? Some of the most important things can't be heard, remember? Only felt. Well, I knew now. We were definitely official.

     Suddenly, I felt my foot catch on something, which I realized to be my backpack I'd left in the middle of the floor. I experienced a mini heart attack as I found myself falling backwards. Frantically, I grasped Shoto's hand tighter.

     Shoto's eyes flashed open as he tried to catch me with his other hand, but ended up falling right along with me. He was however able to move enough so that he wouldn't fall on top of me.

     We crashed to the ground in a disgraceful heap. We then lay there for a while, stunned.

     "A-are you okay?" Shoto asked, laughing slightly.

     "Y-yeah. . ." I felt the back of my head where it had hit the floor. It hurt a little, but not too bad. I then burst out laughing. Falling hurt, but I always found it funny.

     Shoto laughed with me, something I rarely heard. To me it sounded like music.

     His arm snaked around me and pulled me onto him. "Come here, you."

     Still laughing, I scrambled onto him and placed my hands on the sides of his face. I then planted my mouth on his, sweetly kissing him again.

     Shoto rolled onto his side, still holding me close. He kissed me back passionately, taking his time this time.

     Just then, another shock went through us as the door suddenly opened.

     We pulled back, glanced at the door, then back at each other.

     "I could've sworn that door was locked," Shoto whispered quietly. We both looked towards the door.

     There in the doorway stood a scruffy looking man of an average height, with messy shoulder-length black hair and a weird, long grey scarf surrounding most of his upper half. His facial expression made him either look sleep-deprived or like he'd tried every drug in the world. He just stood there, staring at us as we lay sprawled on the floor in each other's arms.

     As I would learn later, the man happened to be Shoto's homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa.

     Without saying a word, the man left us and closed the door behind him.

     I looked down at Shoto once he was gone. "Awkward . . ." I whispered.

----------

Later, (Y/N)'s POV

     I stayed with Shoto for at least another hour, but then left when it started to grow dark outside. Naturally, he offered to walk me as far as I was allowed, but I told him it wouldn't be a good idea since the authorities kept extra tabs on me at night when I didn't tell anyone I'd be home late. He respected it and said gave me a goodnight kiss at the main doors.

     As I looked back, I saw he was still watching me. I assumed he probably would until he couldn't see me anymore. I smiled to myself thinking about it.

     I walked along the familiar streets that led to the agency. I walked as close as I could to the street lamps so I'd be seen by any passing cars.

     Approaching a short brick wall, I mounted it gracefully (at least what I thought was graceful) and walked on it like I was a gymnast on a beam. I began a humming the last song Shoto and I had been listening to back in his room.

     When I reached the end of the wall, I was about to hop off of it when a hand from no where took mine and courteously helped me down.

     Surprised and even more startled, I looked to see who it was when I was back on the ground.

     The nearest street lamp illuminated the strong features of a boy; his spiky blonde hair, the red-tinted irises of his eyes, the muscles that showed even underneath his shirt.

     "Kacchan?!" I gasped. "What are you doing here? Now?"

     He cracked his knuckles in a way that seemed like he was trying to impress me. "I wanted to see you after school, but you were gone so damn fast I couldn't find you."

    "Oh . . . sorry." I wasn't about to say that I'd spent the whole afternoon with Shoto. Perhaps I could let him walk with me just a little ways.

     Bakugo and I strolled the streets for a few minutes in silence as the sky turned to a dark velvet blue, and the stars began to pop out.

     The wind began to swirl my hair around from an awkward direction, making some of it get in my mouth.

     "Ugh," I groaned as I stopped walking and began trying to paw the hair out of my face. I got most of it out, but I couldn't seem to find the stubborn strands.

     "Here, let me . . ." Bakugo's hand crept onto my cheek, pulling away the strands I was trying to locate.

     My heart began to race uncomfortably at his sudden touch. I slowly shied away.

     To my surprise, he respected it and we resumed walking down the sidewalk.

     "How did you know I was out here?" I asked him.

     He shrugged. "I saw you."

     Okay. . . I didn't exactly understand but I let it go.

     Presently we came to a crossroads past which I couldn't let him continue with me.

     "Thanks for walking me this far, Kacchan, but now I think we should go our separate ways." I knew I could've thought of something else to say but I was worried I'd be punished for being back at headquarters too late. I just needed Bakugo to leave.

     "Why?" He stepped closer to me.

     "No, it's just . . . if my parents see me walking alone with a boy they'd kill me." Okay, good, that sounded convincing.

     "Wouldn't want that. Okay." He turned to leave, but then stopped.

     Puzzled, I kept my eyes on him. Couldn't he just go already so that I could go?!

     Suddenly, Bakugo ran back to and set his large hands on my shoulders.

     I caught my breath. Kacchan?

     "Listen up, (Y/N). I wanted to give you a little space after the dance, but now it's been over a week. I want you to know that you're really attractive and I can't go through a single day without thinking about you."

     "Wait, Kacchan-"

     "I TOLD YOU TO HEAR ME OUT!" His grip on my shoulders intensified. "(Y/N), could you be my girlfriend?"

----------

We are officially in a pickle. Okay so this chapter was a little long, but oh well.

See you guys soon, and of course don't forget to vote/comment Thanks!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

219 5 30
[Read Hide First] [Second book x Second Anime Season] ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴ ✅english isn't my first language, so I invite you to correct me if you notice mist...
1.1M 30K 19
(Y/n) has the same quirk as Todoroki's right side. She works at the hospital as a part-time job and meets Todoroki Rei, his mom. How will Todoroki re...
33.2K 907 22
What if you were making yourself suffer to let him be happy? Y/N L/N is a first year student at UA High, the prestigious academy for heroes-in-traini...
1.2K 12 28
When Ikimono Fujiiro gets accepted into U.A. She never thought she'd have avoid her parents of all things. With the help of her love at first sight...